The Making of a Master

Story Info
The process of becoming a Master over a sub.
7k words
4
18.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David lay on the dishevelled bed exhausted and still sweating after his recent sexual encounter with a man called Raymond. His hole was leaking semen onto the bed sheets. The sheets also gave off the aroma of anal mucus. This did not perturb David as he was deep in thought about the man he had served. He thought there was room for improvement in his sexual interactions with his men friends. In the background could be heard the sound of a shower where Raymond, who fucked David all that night, was cleansing himself of the night's deluge of semen, sweat and blood.

It is always the same for me, thought David, I go to the pub meet a guy. We talk. We laugh together and then the veiled proposition and then this: a colon full of a strangers semen mixed with lubricant. When will I learn to control myself and my indulgences. He then stretched his torso and his hole squirted semen and mucus over the bed sheets. Raymond shouted from the shower room.

-Your are so easy to fuck. Do you know that? And your hole! Whoa! It's so tight and sexy. You are a very good ride.

-Thanks. I try my best to please.

-I feel like we're going to see a bit more of each other. What do you think.?

-I would love that. I think you're a very experienced man who I like be penetrated by.

-Thanks.

Raymond came through from the shower room. He was still naked. His 10 inch cock hung in repose after a long sexual journey with David. David sat up and admired the cock that he had amused and satisfied.

-Do you want to know something? Said Raymond as he walked over to the bed.

-What do I want to know?

-This. Your honing to suck this!

Raymond put a knee on the bed lifted his cock and shook it

-Here, take it in your mouth.

David turned his body and Raymond pushed the tip of his cock into David's mouth who began to suck on it. Raymond looked down at David as he sucked on his cock. He thought what sort of sissy would allow him to just put his cock in his mouth without any protest. He felt disdain and revulsion for the sub who was eagerly sucking at his cock and fondling his ballsac. Raymond pulled his semi hard cock out of David's mouth and lay down on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. David move towards the cock with his mouth and began to suck it again.

-You like sucking cock, don't you?

David nodded his head as he continued to suck and lick Raymond's now stiffened cock. Raymond began to stroke David's shaved head. Soon after this David had another mouthful of hot semen which he swallowed with a relish which added to his revulsion.

-Do you ever wish you were a top, rather than a bottom? Do you not feel bad about taking a man into your hole? Does it not make you feel like shite.

-All the time. You've no idea what it is like. I can't have penetrative sex with man or woman. As you can see I've a micro penis. I was born with this.

David kneeled in front of Raymond and displayed his minute cock (which was just over an inch in length). Raymond put it between two fingers and squeezed it gently.

-Yes. I know. But still I couldn't do what you do with men. To tell you the truth... well to be honest with you. Tonight, when you said you would come home with me and allow me to use your body I was excited. But once I had slipped my cock into your hole I felt real resentment towards you. I should be grateful toward you...but if I was really honest with you, I hate bottom's like you, who go with any man and let them fuck you.

-I know. Your right. I am a slut and a whore. But what are you? If you feel that way about a bottom like me, why go to bed with me? Or any other for that matter.

Raymond looked at David and reached out a hand and touched David's left nipple. He stroked it gently while he thought over what had just been said.

-Why? Because I am a married bi sexual man who has a woman who gives me her all, but, it's not enough. I need boys like you to satisfy an irresistible urge for anal sex. Anal sex that is given by a submissive guy like yourself. I need to be dominant in sex and your type allow me to be this. I know for a fact I could subject your body to what ever manner of perversion I could think of and you would submit to it. Wouldn't you?

-Yes, probably. You see, I don't like sex with men. I don't know what sex is like with women. I do this with you as it makes me feel self loathing. Through self loathing comes excitement, masochistic excitement. To me, it's...a form of self harm or punishment. You've no idea what it is like when you are told by a dominant man to strip naked and then have his cock forced into your mouth and inevitably rammed into your hole. There is no love or kindness. There is no equality. There is no care. Some don't ask even ask for my name. It's just like you have said, it's just domination. It's a power thing. It's sadism. The Dom wants to see how far his power will allow him to convince a sub do things with his body. To do things that, to all intents and purposes, goes against the principle of mutuality . It shows how submissive a sub can be. For me? All I want is to please men sexually. If that means pain or violence, then so be it.

. Raymond bit his lip and looked at David again. He began to stroke David's stomach. David raised his torso so that Raymond's hand touched his tiny cock. Raymond began to massage the plump ballsac that lay between David's legs.

-You can fuck me again, if you like.

-I'll tell you what. I want to Master you. I want you to do my will. Will you? I want you as my personal bottom boy. Will you do as I tell you as I am your Master?

-If you Master me I must do your will. I were to disobey you or say an out right "No", I would expect punishment that would make me tearful and fearful of you. I think you would Master me perfectly.

-Okay. I want you on your knees on the floor. In front of me.

David slipped off the bed and knelt on the floor. He submissively looked up at his new Master. Raymond stood silent, slightly embarrassed and unable to think what to do next. David felt for Raymond and stood up and lay down on the bed again.

-I think you just need to really become assertive and uncompromisingly dominant over me. Just practice on me.

-Yes, Your right. I need practice. I just need to know how learn how to dominate a boy like you. And I think I know someone who can help me in this endeavour. Have you heard of Red Smith?

-Red Smith! Yes I know him intimately. He is a Grand Master and part of the Black New World Order. I went home with him and was subjected to training that I will never forget. Why? Do you know him?

-Yes. I work beside him. He has a charisma that gets him respect from men where ever he goes.Maybe he could advise m. Show me the ropes as you say. Yes I'll ask him.

-Please Master. He is the most dominant man in our small community. I ...

-You and he could give me the expertise I need.

David began to shiver at the thought of Red Smith and what might happen to his submissiveness.

RED SMITH

-Bring your submissive before me!

Red was sitting in a chair covered in a throw over which had an image of the Buddha printed on it. Raymond brought David into the room and stood him before Red. He looked at David with a face filled with disgust. David was afraid to look at Red. He remembered the last time and his head swam with image of himself under Red.

-What's yer name, boy?

-My name...

-You don't have a fucking name only a body with hole and a mouth for my pleasure. And what do you mean by standing before me dressed? You should be on your knees, naked, head bent, ankles crossed and hands behind your back in case I want to tie them. Get... un...dressed and be naked for me!

-Forgive me, Grand Master.

-Ray, pass me that cane.

Raymond gave the long thin cane to Red as David scrambled to undress himself so he could kneel before Red. Soon he was kneeling in the position that Red had outlined. Red looked at the naked David who knelt before him. He stood up holding the cane.

-Why am I holding this cane?

-To punish me, Grand Master.

-Why punish you?

-For being dressed in your presence, Grand Master.

-And Do you deserve the punishment?

-Yes Grand Master.

-Turn around and face your soon to be Master.

David turned around to face Raymond with his back to Red. David looked distraught and terrified. There was total silence apart from the tick of a clock. Suddenly there was a sharp crack and David squealed painfully. A large red wield was drawn on his back by the cane. His punishment was about to begin.

-Hold your Master's ankles and lie on the floor and offer up your ass to me.

David held Raymond's ankles and stretched himself out on the floor and lifted his bottom up and offered it to the Grand Master. Red then gave David's bottom five swift strokes of the cane, which caused tears and sobbing.

-On your knees and face my chair.

David did so, sobbing quietly to himself. Red returned to his chair and sat down looking intently at David. Raymond was dumbstruck at what had just happened.

-You see Ray, a submissive needs to be reminded of the protocols and respect for a Master. Always punish for any mistake he makes. Show no mercy. Whip or cane him harshly or he will think you are weak. If he is owned by you he will expect no kindness. So that's the first lesson: No mercy.

- What do you say boy?

-Thank you, Grand Master.

-Come here and help me undress.

David, still on his knees, went over and began helping Red to disrobe. He unbuckled the belt that was on Red's trousers and undid the zip and pull the trousers down over Red's thighs and knees.

-Step out, Grand Master.

Red stepped out of the trousers which were picked up and neatly folded by David and placed at the side of the chair. He looked up at Red and saw how muscular he was.

-Do you want to take off my boxers?

-Yes, Grand Master.

-Why?

-So I can worship your cock. By worshipping your cock, Grand Master, I am showing you the respect that you truly deserve from a submissive useless boy like me.

Red nodded and David slowly pulled the boxers down to reveal a long, thick and vein knotted blue black 12 inch cock. David sighed at the memory of his last encounter with it. Red moved closer to David so that the tip of his cock brushed his cheek. David further bowed his head and felt the heat radiate from the reposing cock that he would soon have to serve. His stomach churned and his anus instinctively tightened at thought of the ensuing penetration he would have to endure. David trembled at the thought of his hole being inhabited by such a monster. David remembered his last penetration by this monster. It's memory made him burst out in goose bumps. It was like being impaled, he thought, I could hardly breathe. David wanted to get up and run and hide, but he was in the mesmeric power of submission.

-You remember it boy?

-Yes Grand Master, I do.

-Too many words. Too many words. I remember you and your sweet tight hole. Can you remember me fisting you?

-Yes Grand Master.

-Tell me.

- Grand Master...it was...like a...

-You were so turned on you pissed the floor with that tiny cock of yours. Didn't you?

-Yes Grand Master.

-And I had to whip you after your penetration didn't I? What was your penetration like?

-Painful, Grand Master, very painful, but a privilege to have it done by you.

-Why did you want me to penetrate you?

David said nothing as he began to cry with the memory of the event. His mind brought his penetration back and the pain it caused him. His mind would not recall his punishment.

-Tell Ray now!

-I...I wanted to become a slave of the B.N.W.O.

-And Tell Ray What that means.

-The Black New World Order where White boys become feminised slaves for black Masters.

-Did you succeed in becoming a slave?

-No, Grand Master, I failed because I couldn't submit to castration and loosing my cock to make me a feminised Slave.

-Go to work on my cock.

-I will, Grand Master.

David immediately began kissing and licking the shaft feeling its bulging veins with his tongue. Tasting Red once again brought back his failure to be enslaved by him. Red pulled David by his ears over to the chair, sat down which allowed David to go to work on the now stiffened cock. He kissed and licked Red's balls and licked the length of the shaft before kissing its tip. He then put its head in his mouth and began to swallow the shaft as far as it was possible. His hands were gently massaging and squeezing the ballsac to encourage ejaculation. He now softly masturbated its shaft. He remembered the last time he tasted Red's semen. It was the most perfect taste. It brought to life taste buds that David had no idea existed. It's smooth texture and taste was almost narcotic. It gave birth to erotic thoughts of bestial anal sex with Red. David's memory of this made him work his mouth harder for its reward. And rewarded it was. Red began to groan and moan. His cock throbbed and quivered in David's mouth, then the reward. The semen! The wonderful hot semen that made David so proud to have brought Red to ejaculation. His submissive mouth had won the day. Had won the only reward David would accept:Red's semen. His mind was full of images of being subjected to sadistic sex and submission to Red. He hoped that Red would soon destroy the remnants of any self value that he possessed. David did not want this moment of ejaculation to end. He sucked and sucked on Red hoping for one more droplet of that exotic semen.

David continued to lick, kiss and suck the flaccid cock until he had permission to stop. This came in about ten minutes when Red told David to stop. David was disappointed when he heard this command. He did stop his worship and in an instant he was back on his knees in the usual submissive position. Red looked at Raymond and turned his attention to David.

-Did you enjoy taking my seed in your mouth?

-Yes Grand Master.

-What usually happens now?

David made no answer, he only bowed his head further. Red watched David's response to this question.

-I will ask you again. What usually happens now?

David remained silent for a short time.

-P-p- penetration, Grand Master, of my hole.

-Hhmm! You seemed reluctant to answer my question. Why?

-Grand Master, your... your so dominant and Masterful ... and...and your cock is brutal. You... Last time, Grand Master, you made me bleed as you stretched my hole so far apart it tore. I needed stitches.

-Do you think what happened to you then will make a difference to how you will work for me today as I push my cock into your sweet hole?

-Oh!, Grand Master!

-Hhmm! What do you want me to do to you!? Boy?

-Penetrate me, Grand Master.

-So, you want me to penetrate you? With what?

-Yes, Grand Master, I want you to penetrate me.

-And?

-With your cock, Grand Master, with your powerful cock.

-So. You want penetrated by my cock. I thought it caused you hurt last time? If I penetrate you, it will be all the way up to its root.

-Please, Grand Master, I... I can't take all of you inside me. Please Grand Master, I cannot refuse you. You know that. I have to submit to you. But Grand Master, the hospital told me I ...I had to desist from anal sex cocks like yours as it will only lead to internal damage.

-Will I lubricate You this time?

-Yes, please do, Grand Master.

-What? You want lubricated?

-No, Grand Master. A submissive bottom like me does not deserve the privilege or luxury of being lubricated by your hands. My hole has to expect dry penetration. No lubrication, Grand Master.

Red stood up and moved to the side of his chair and gestured to David to position himself on the chair in preparation for his penetration.

-You know what to do. The way I like to take a boy like you!

-Yes Grand Master. Is there no mercy in your heart for a submissive boy like me?

Red said nothing. He just looked down at David and that was enough. David got the message and fell into the usual position that Red liked to penetrate a boy on the chair. He raised his bottom to a position where Red could easily begin the penetration. Red stood behind David and held him by his midriff and positioned his cock at the dry pink hole. He slapped his cock off it a few times. He told David he was going to breed him. And David was penetrated robustly. He moaned and squealed in pain throughout his penetration. It lasted about 40 minutes and caused David much suffering and humiliation. After Red's semen was deposited deep inside David he made him go to work cleaning the body fluids from his shaft with his tongue and mouth. This was the part where David felt his total submissive nature. He hated doing this as the body fluids, especially his own mucus made him nauseous. His stomach contents came up to his throat in a reflux. But he did as ordered and cleaned Red of their body fluids

-I think I have cleaned you Grand Master.

-Good boy. Now your soon to be Master is all excited and wants you now. Do you want him on the chair?

Raymond nodded and David positioned himself on the chair and waited for his penetration by his Master. Raymond was excited and hammered and ploughed David's hole until he cried out like a baby. Raymond came hard and long inside David who continued to weep sorely.

After this David lay on the floor dozing exhausted and leaking both men's semen and his own mucus and blood onto a towel that was laid beside him for that purpose.

-I am amazed at your authority, Red, you say and he does. Why?

-Simple Ray. Your boy has been trained to act on the word of a Master. It is a type of programming. He knows if he does not do what I tell him he will get his ass whipped or worse. Punishment has made him perform. Like a circus animal.

Red took a beer over to Raymond and began to discuss the role of a Master. Red articulated the rules and the manner of domination which culminated in a discussion centring on the merits of David being castrated. David was woken by Red from slumber to be given a chastity cage.

-Put this on your clitoris and balls.

David did as he was told and Raymond locked the padlock that secured David's "manhood" in its cage.

David felt how cramped his cock and balls were and how submissive it made him feel and look.

-You'll be wearing that for some time, until I decide when it's the right time for your castration.

-Thank you, Master.

Raymond walked away from David feeling the surge Masterdom in his blood. I have been reborn he said to himself. He looked back at the naked David with his chastity cage. He again thought: I am a new man with my owned bottom boy. David stood wiping the body fluids that were still leaking out of his hole.

The Process of Emasculating David

David was in the kitchen up step ladders washing the windows. He was naked and still wearing the chastity cage. It was seven months and two weeks after his cock and balls were imprisoned. At first the cage -as it was made of stainless steel- dug into his skin causing an irritation which caused David some distress. Through time he got used to wearing this accessory, the symbol of his submission to Raymond.The only problem was doing his toilet. David could not master passing his urine as it sprayed on to the walls and floor. This caused Raymond to use a leather strap on David's bottom on a regular basis. David had been driven by force and punishment to adopt a very submissive attitude towards Raymond. Raymond was a quick learner and had grown into a very dominant Master over David. He learned the hard and painful way about how to submit to Raymond's will. Whipping, spanking, strapping were the punishments he experience at the hands of Raymond. His bottom was embellished with the tattoos of past punishments.

David heard the front door of the house open close. It was Raymond back from shopping. He came through to where David was and placed a paper bag on the counter.

12