The Making of a Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-These are for you to wear. We are going to visit someone and you can't go naked, can you? It's a tee shirt and shorts. You can squeeze your feet into a pair of my shoes.

-Master, a visit? Thank you.

-Well, don't stand there gawping, get dressed!

David was overcome with joy. He had not worn clothes since his visit to Red Smith. Raymond had kept him naked to reinforce his submissiveness. David jumped off the step ladders and quickly got dressed in his new clothes.

Soon the pair were in the car heading out of town. It was a clear and sunny August afternoon. After a short while the car was brought to a halt outside a house that was a riot of pink and yellow roses and was painted light blue with white window sashes.

-Out you get. Just follow the path up the side of the house to the back garden. Find yourself a seat and take of all your clothes.

-Yes Master.

David got out the car and breathed the fresh air deeply into his lungs. He followed the path until he reached the garden which was festooned with flowers of many colours. The aroma from the flowers almost over powered David. David took off his clothes and sat down on a pink plastic garden chair and surveyed the beautiful garden. The birdsong was a welcome joy to David.

After a while Raymond entered the garden through a back door of the house followed by four women dressed in tee shirts and summer shorts. On seeing Raymond David fell to his knees in the pose of a submissive.

-You're just back from Florida? I've never been to America.

-You should visit there. I know you would enjoy it.

The woman at the head of the group stop talking to Raymond and set her gaze on the kneeling David. She walked up to him and place a hand on his left shoulder. She then shook him.

-Look at me!

David raised his head looked at the woman. He noticed she had a deep scar on her right cheek. She was a little over weight and had beautiful but cold eyes. The woman pursed her lips as she squeezed David's shoulder firmly. She then nodded her head.

-Helen, would bring the gear over here. Stand up and open your legs.

The woman knelt in front of David examining his privates. She gave his ballsac a gentle squeeze through the cage and felt their weight.

-Their very heavy. Do you like your testes? They look at home in their cage.

-Yes Mistress.

A woman broke from the group and walked into a wooden shed, from which she retrieved a wooden folding table. She brought over to where David was kneeling and set it down and lifted the wings to create a surface large enough to accommodate David.

-Please lie on the table.

David did as he was told. Raymond gave her the key for the chastity cage which she used to unlock it releasing David's private's, exposing them to the sun's heat and the women's gaze. The woman who spoke to David was now at the table with hands on David's cock, pulling back the foreskin exposing his tiny pink glans. David felt panic in his guts. What is she going to do to me thought David. The woman put her right hand out and one of the women handed her a long thick needle. The woman now squeezed on David's glans so the eurethra opened and then put the tip of the need in the crack and pushed it down into David's cock. David let out a painful groan and squirmed on the table top.

-Stop your carry on. I'm only examining you, so cut it out.

The woman twisted the needle a few times before removing it from David and intently gazed at it. She smiled

-Roll on to your stomach.

David did so and the woman spread his legs apart and began to examine his hole with her fingers. She began to press the area of skin at the root of cock.

-Raymond, it will be straight forward. I see and feel no real complications with him. Everything is in the right place.

-That sounds good to me. Where will it be done?

-We usually do it in the cellar. Is that all right with you? It's been made sound proof.

-Good. And when?

The shrugged her shoulders and looked down at David and began to stroke his bottom.

-Right now if your in a hurry.

-That sounds better to me. Best get it over and done with.

Raymond told David to stand up and to follow the women. David did so and walked behind the four women following them down into the cellar under the house.

The cellar had a smell of fresh linen and was brightly lit. At the centre of the cellar was a large wooden table which had two smaller tables at its head which had surgical knives and scissors and other tools ready and in waiting for his emasculation. It suddenly dawned on David: castration. This was where he was to be made a eunuch. His stomach churned and his knees began to shake. His face turned pale which was noticed by all in the room. Raymond nodded his head.

-You've sussed what going on, haven't you? It's your time. Time for your castration at the hands of these four experienced cutters.

-We prefer to be called emasculators. The other term is rather vulgar. Now David we need you to lie down on the table over there. But firstly I want to say a few words of introduction. My name is April and I will be your primary emasculator. By my hand you will be made a eunuch. The woman with the blond hair is Helen. Her job is to hold one of your legs during your castration. May is the woman with all the make up on, she will hold your other leg. And finally Lorrie will assist me to emasculate you. Raymond will watch what happens to you and he will thank his lucky stars that he is not you. I know you are frightened about pain. Well, pain is all a part of your development and devotion to your Master. Pain you will feel, but, it is an erotic pain, a pain of service. I will be as gentle as I can be and I will try and be quick as possible with your emasculation. I don't want have to hurt you, but if I am cutting or slicing and you struggle it could result in injury to a part of you that is unnecessary.

The woman put an arm round David's shoulder and gave him a light push of encouragement. David reacted to this gesture by falling onto his knees and began to plead with the group.

-Oh Master! Mistress? No please...not me...not today. I...I will submit to you tomorrow. Please forgive me Master. I will be good from now on. I won't make any more mistakes. I will worship you more.

Raymond had had enough of David's protest, he went over to where tools for punishment were kept and came back with a thick leather belt. He walked over to David. He pushed David forward on to his stomach and proceeded to give his bottom hard lashes of the belt.

-Get up on your feet you useless dog.

April calmly walked over to where David was crying his eyes out.

-Stop hitting him. You would be the same if it was you who I was going to emasculate. Let us ladies handle him.

Raymond stopped lashing David and walked away from the sobbing David.

-Please get up. I know it's a shock. You'll cope. I promise to be quick. So, please get up. Don't let yourself down in front of these women.

The woman stretched a hand out to David and gestured with her eye brows.

-I beg you Mistress give me a break. I don't want to be castrated.

-No man does. No matter how useless his testicles are a man will fight for them. I understand that. You can fight and complain all you want, but David, it is going to be done to you today, right now. I have to tell you there is no way your Master will or can change his mind. You will be castrated today, either willingly or by force. It's all up to you. Get it done. Over and done with! Please your Master. It's very embarrassing to we women, seeing you like this. Be a man for the last time and get up on the table and let me take your testes.

David thought that she sounded like a school teacher giving one her pupils advice.

-Mistress, I know I have to be done. But by you? You're kind and gentle and you will castrate me.

-I understand. But you know it must be done today, for your Master. Look, all he has to do is phone Red and he will be round here in no time with a few of his boys and you know what will happen to you then, don't you?

David nodded his head and looked up at April. She held out her hand to David. He began to make long and deep sobs as he took the woman's hand, stood up and walked with her slowly over to the table.

April made gestures to the three ladies who knew what to do to prepare themselves and David for his emasculation.

-That's a good boy. You'll be fine. Honest. You'll be fin. Like a true man.

They reached the table and David reluctantly climbed on to it and lay down. Raymond took his arms and stretched them above his head and secured them in two restraints. The two designated women each stretched a leg apart and held it firmly so April could have total access to the scrotum.

-Now David. The first thing I do to you is make a small incision in your scrotum with this surgical knife. Then I use surgical scissors to cut open your scrotum from your cock right round to your anus. At this point Lorrie will use a little hot needle to stop you bleeding. After this it's all plain sailing. Okay! Any questions.

David shook his head and let out a soft sob and shut his eyes in resignation.

-Right ladies you know what to do. Do it well for me.

April put surgical gloves on and Lorrie followed suit. April gave Lorrie a nod as signal that she wasready for the surgical knife. It was gently handed to April, who put it down between David's legs. She then held David's scrotum in her left hand and rubbed it gently between finger and thumb to make sure it would be only skin she would cut into. Satisfied that there was no obstruction she lifted the surgical knife and pressed it against the natural line on the scrotum and dug it into the flesh making David spasm at the shock of the cut. She used the knife in a sawing manner to open up the scrotum.

-There that's done. Wasn't to bad was it, David.

David was silent and unaware of April's voice. He was lost in his thought processes. He saw the knife being dug into his scrotum and April opening up his scrotum. He thought I am being emasculated and I am not protesting. How odd it feels having my ballsac opened by a very gentle woman. David just lay there thinking. She is so gentle with me. I could worship her.

-Now the scissors please.

The scissors were handed over and April found the incision she had made and put one of the blades into the incision and pulled on David's scrotum and began to slowly cut into it.

-Oooooooh! Oooooooooh! Oh! It is... too much for me...help me someone...help me! Mistress your hurting me, hurting me. Please Mistress it hurts.

April looked at David with smile on her face and spoke softly and camly.

-David, David, David, no one can hear you. You already know the cellar is sound proof. A rock band could give a concert down here and nobody would hear them. Be a good boy and try take the pain, please. I know it hurts. I wish it didn't, but it does. Get used to it. Remember what the Buddha taught: nothing lasts for ever. Everything changes. I'm changing you. You must let go to stop suffering. You're letting go of your testicles. You will suffer less. I'm helping you.

David began to put up a struggle and the women knew how to quell his rebellion. April told Raymond to hold the cut scrotum together to try and prevent blood loss. She then told the women to get the restraints, which made the three women leave the table for less than twenty seconds to return with the paraphernalia of restraint. One had a thick plastic belt which she wrapped three times round the table and David's torso and secured it tightly with Velcro. David was now disabled from any movement at all. The other two attached two wooden poles on the table at David's feet which had restraints. David's ankles were raise off the table and put into the restraints. His bottom was now about a foot off the table top.

-Well done ladies. That was the best response so far. You're a naughty boy and this is what happens to naughty boys. This might be a bit uncomfortable for you, but it's for your own sake and safety. If you struggle I could cause long term damage to you. I don't ever want to do that.

David looked at April with tearful eyes and shook his head.

-Mistress...I cannot... be...

-We know, we know, it must be unreal to you what I am doing to you. It must be awful for a man to be castrated by four strangers who are women. But we have to. Not because we dislike you. No doubt your a decent fellow. No! Only because your Master deems it necessary. So, bite the bullet and let it happen. You'll be fine, honest!

David now felt totally helpless: he could no longer resist the intentions of April who lifted the surgical scissors and moved them, again, toward the open scrotum. David watched as she gently held his scrotum in her left hand and inserted the scissors and began to carefully close the blades along the natural line on the scrotum. David gave a low moan and then a sob. He thought how convincing April's reasoning was in her argument why it was necessary to castrate him. Letting go he further thought I'm just letting go. The scissors cut again and again and this time David cried out:

-This is wrong! I can't live without my balls. Please I beg you all don't do this. Please! I'll say nothing about it. I am telling you to stop! Stop it! Stop...it's...it's...unfair on me. Stop.

David began to sob uncontroliably Raymond came over and warned David to be quiet and threatened to use the strap on his bottom in front of these women which made him pipedown.

-Raymond, be gentle to him just now. He's going through a traumatic moment. His denial has evaporated. He is aware of his predicament. Aren't you?

April now instructed Lorrie to raise David's bottom a little and to bring the tray that would catch his testicles. These two tasks were quickly executed.

-Now David, I am just about to do the last cut on your scrotum. I'll cut it round until it is just at your anus. After this I will work on your testes. This may take a little longer. So be patient and eat your pain. Lorrie that's the scrotum done. Stop the bleeding.

April stepped back and Lorrie took charge of David and began to suture the blood vessels. The cellar began to smell of burnt flesh. David started to feel the pain as his senses were recovering from the initial shock. He shook his head from side to side like a mad man. April looked at him with her beautiful but ice cold eyes. Lorrie moved away and gave April the surgical knife and two clamps and four pieces of thick nylon string.

-This is it David. Your emasculation. I am now going to sever your testicles. I will put a tray under you to catch them because your Master may want to keep them.

David was grimacing with the pain and moaning like a wounded beast. April now put her fore finger into the opened scrotum and pulled out two testicles that glistened like Christmas tree baubles.

-Get ready to suture, Lorrie. Now I am going to sever your left testicle first as it is your biggest. Here we go...Oh yes, David, this one will be off in just a moment.

David began to moan and scream uncontrollably as the knife was now separating the tubes and blood vessels. April had a look of total concentration as she worked away on the task of removing the now dangling left testicle. Of a sudden it dropped from David's body and on to the tray which was filling with droplets of blood. Lorrie then began the task of stemming the blood flow with her hot instrument. April then tied the nylon string round the ragged edges of the tubes and blood vessels, as a precaution.

-One done David. Your doing well. Yes, your doing well. Now the right one has to come away from you. Here we go. In for penny in for a pound.

April removed David's right testicle in the same manner as his left one. She then carefully removed a great part of his scrotum, leaving just enough to sew up his wound. Lorrie made sure there was no bleeding by running the hot instrument over his wound.

-There we are all done and dusted. It wasn't too bad, was it? Just you lie there until you feel recovered enough to sit up

-No Mistress. It wasn't too bad. Am I a eunuch now? Is my Master pleased with me?

-Yes. Your Master is well pleased with you.

David looked down to where his testicles and scrotum once were. He imagined he could still sense their presence.He felt a release, a kind of relief or a rescue from an all absorbing presence. I am liberated from my gender, thought David. I am now a eunuch. This excited him.

April walked over to Raymond with the tray where the severed testicles lay, still glistening.

-They are rather beautiful, this pair. If you don't want them, could I have them?

-Of course, keep them. There yours. As a gift.

-Thanks, your a good man. Did you hear that David? Your Master has given me your testicles as a gift. Isn't that good and kind of him?

-Yes Mistress, it's good and kind of him.

-You are lucky to have a Master who is so kind aren't you, David?

-I am , Mistress, I am a lucky boy! A lucky eunuch.

-That's it! Your a eunuch now.

Raymond looked at April and gave her a broad smile. April reciprocated.

-I know you want to fuck the four of us, Raymond. We too want to be fucked by you.

Raymond stood up and walked with the women toward the house knowing he was in for a good late afternoon sexual interlude with the women.

-Ladies, who will I fuck first.

-Us all, at the same time.

-That sounds just dapper!

David lay silent and watched them as they disappear into house. He breathed the sweet and fresh late afternoon's scented air and fell to dreaming of his future.

FIN.

12