All Comments on 'The Making of a Middle-Aged Cumslut'

by drmweaver705

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely loved this story. It was like you were reading my mind when you wrote this. I could picture myself doing everything and especially with the chubby guy and the last older man.

wylderoswylderosalmost 4 years ago
Well done, as usual.

I could have passed on John and Dean, but that's just me. I am more like George, or at least hope I am to sex partners. It is hard to find good ones, so many are self-obsessed and not into pleasuring their partner. I always am looking for fellows like me who take time to give a great experience to the other man. That is what makes sex good and memorable. Unexpected acts of generous eroticism are always so welcome!

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 4 years ago

Great story! I enjoyed the first two men best. When I am being a Cocksucker I don't want to be treated as an equal. I prefer being on my knees servicing a hard cock and I don't want reciprocation.

Bernie57Bernie57almost 4 years ago

My dream is to find a George that I could could pleasure regularly as you describe. Hopefully I will be lucky enough to meet a gentleman that will allow me to pursue my fantasy of sucking his cock to completion.

Wesea112Wesea112almost 4 years ago
Love it

Ah it's like you have been spying on me when I travel. Love to suck cock just as you described and have strangers cum feed me in my hotel room. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it!

I liked the story, and all of the men involved.

But I would love to find my own George.

I might not let go of him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

I really enjoyed this story, I would love to find someone in the boston area to play with like this. jjc2golf@gmail.com

transegg2020transegg2020over 3 years ago

Loved the ending. Would be great to read a sequel with George!

bimwiguy1963bimwiguy1963over 3 years ago
Married cock sucker

Just turned 57. Would love to find a reagular mature gent that needs some relief in the Lafayette In. area.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, well done. This is exactly what I would love to do. It would be a fantasy come true to get a young guy, a guy my age (late 50's) and one in his 40's all with different cock sizes, different scents, tastes, and low hanging balls for a first time oral experience, too bad bimwguy1963 wasn't in my neighborhood, we could help each other out for sure.

explorer256explorer2568 months ago

Super erotic, well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrmweaver705@drmweaver705
I write based on experience and fantasy combined, meaning there's at least a little truth in with all the lies in each story. I'm on goodreads.com as D.R.M. Weaver. I am the author of Tattoo: A Journey Through Submission, a novella, Turned Out: From Straight to Bi, Curious: F...