The Making of a Middle-Aged Cumslut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was throbbing and pulsing for release. If I could have done it without losing my cocksucking metre, I would have humped his leg to get off. A glance at the clock told me we had been at this for fifteen minutes. In some ways it felt like hours. Once more, I remembered my mindfulness training and concentrated on being in the moment. The salty residue of his cum was in my mouth, his little swimmers still coating my throat. The mixture of cum and saliva lubricated my efforts as I continued to bob on his cock. I felt a change in Dean's breathing and a growing tension in his buttocks (which I was clenching). I knew he was going to ejaculate again soon, so for the last stretch I redoubled my efforts.

When he came this time, his growl was of pure primal joy, and his second load was nearly as copious as the first. My cock was doing push-ups in my boxers as I ate even more cum. It was a strange delicacy and I was learning to love it. As the flavour washed over my taste buds, I felt so alive and turned on that I'm surprised I didn't come in my boxers there and then.

Dean let me clean his cock up before I put it away. When he was dry, I pulled his underwear and pants up and fastened them, hiding that beloved dick from my sight. His second orgasm restored his confidence. He smiled at me, still kneeling in front of him.

"You're a good cocksucker," Dean said with a grin.

What could I say but thank you?

Dean turned and left without looking back. I looked at the clock. It was half-past-six. My final candidate was due in two-and-a-half hours. Even though Dean's first ejaculation was premature, I had given two blowjobs in thirty minutes. I was feeling pumped for the next meeting.

George was a man of some mystery to me as he was the individual with whom I spoke least and whose profile had no pictures whatsoever; even "John" had a blurred profile photo and a few private dick pics. George admitted that he was in his early sixties and widowed. Since his wife's passing, he had begun to experiment with sex with both genders. That was more or less all he told me. I didn't think he was out of the closet, but his messages made it seem like he was very confident in himself, which in itself was an attractive feature.

Between six-thirty and nine o'clock, I had another shower, brushed my teeth and donned a third clean pair of boxers. My knees had started to hurt, so I spent a few minutes rubbing them. I drank some more water and took another nap, falling asleep on top of the covers. My alarm woke me at eight-thirty, so I got up and began preparing myself and the room for my next visit.

What I did not do is masturbate. Looking back, I'm surprised I had the will to resist the temptation, but I was determined to remain continent until I satisfied my last visitor. I was afraid that if I had my orgasm, my desire to follow through with these liaisons might diminish. I could wait the next hour or two.

At nine o'clock precisely, my phone chimed to notify me of a text. I drew a deep breath. Here we go again...

When George let himself into the room, I got a glimpse of him illuminated for just a moment by the light from the corridor. I could see he was wearing shorts and a t-shirt and I assumed he was enjoying retirement since he was dressed so casually. He took a moment to take off his sandals and leave them by the door. He dropped the card key on the desk as the others before him had done. Then he turned to look down at me, kneeling on my pillows.

"Hello," he said, "I'm George." He extended a hand to shake. I took my hands off my head and took the offered hand. He had a powerful grip. I was taken off guard by his civility, then by his next action. He used his grip on my hand to raise me to my feet.

"I'm an old man," he said. "Do you mind if we take this to the bed when we're ready?"

I had already knelt before two men today and found the experience extremely satisfying. The bed would widen my experience.

"Sure," I said, happy for my knees. "That sounds good."

"I'd ask how you are," George said. "But the answer seems kind of obvious." He pointed to my continuing erection and its battle with my boxers. I had sucked two men off today and never blushed, but this man's observation of my dick pressing against my pants reddened my cheeks.

"Let's get these pillows back on the bed," George said. I helped him to replace the pillows and looked to him for guidance. He wasn't following the pattern I laid out. He turned on the lamp on the night stand and we got a better look at each other.

"I prefer my pleasure in the light where these dim old eyes can still see it."

His clothes aside, George was a picture of dignity: clean-shaven with white hair. He wasn't wearing glasses, but he had those little red marks on his nose which proved he wore them sometimes. He looked to have all his teeth. Interestingly, the pinky finger on his left hand was missing.

"You're a good-looking young man," George told me and I blushed again. This was far more genteel conversation than he had expected from a dirty old man looking for a blowjob. I thanked him and returned the compliment. He was indeed a handsome man.

I must have looked surprised when George pulled his t-shirt over his head.

"Well," he said. "You're all but naked. It only seems sporting that I join you."

I watched as he undressed, a little fascinated in spite of myself. I was ten or twelve years younger than this man and he was clearly in better shape with tight abs and muscular arms and legs. He pulled off his shorts; he was wearing briefs underneath. The tightness of the fabric over his crotch showed the shape of his dick off to good effect.

We were now dressed exactly the same. In a matter of moments, George had made me feel like his equal, not his passive, submissive cocksucker as I had planned. We stood and faced each other for what seemed like long moments before George broke the silence.

"Son, I think I'm ready to take these briefs off. How about you?" I wasn't excited to expose myself, but I did want to see this man's dick and I instantly trusted him. In answer, I hooked my thumbs in my waist band and pulled down my boxers. My average-sized erection was mirrored by George's growing cock. It was bigger around than the dicks of the men I'd sucked today, but it was no longer than five or six inches.

"I get the impression you're a little eager," George said. Anything I said to deny it would have been belied by my boner. George laid himself down on the bed and patted the mattress beside him. I lay down next to him, but in reverse; my feet were up on the pillows and my head was down by his feet.

"May I?" I asked.

"I'd be grateful if you did," George responded.

I repositioned myself slightly so my head was in the range of George's cock. The older man widened his legs slightly. I was just about to take his now-erect penis in my mouth when he told me not to.

"Tease it out a little," he said. "Tickle the inside of my thighs with your tongue and continue to move around and around before going in. Make it last."

I realized that this was the man my ad had called in search of: a teacher. He guided me until I had the lesson down. I matted the hair on his thighs with my tongue, continuing to lightly scratch the area with my nails when my mouth moved on. I licked his chest and his abs and the thin trail of hair that led from his chest to his pubic bush. He smelled of soap or bodywash; he'd obviously showered right before he came over. That was respectful. My other lovers that day had been clean, but not necessarily fresh.

I had been teasing George for nearly ten minutes and I admit I was impatient to get on his cock. It called me. My eyes darted at George's face; he was propped up on his pillow so he could watch me work. I found permission in those eyes, but a caution: not too fast.

I had been very enthusiastic in the blowjobs I had given earlier, but now, despite my zeal, I had to put the brakes on to slow myself down. I knew this discipline would benefit me in the end too; I wanted to extend the experience and build another amazing memory.

Mindful of his experience as well, I licked and nipped at George's balls. The testicles were large and full and emitted a masculine odour. It was easy for me to spend a couple of minutes there. Once I had sucked each of the balls into my mouth and given them a tongue massage, I was ready to move on, but with my nose under his stones, I detected an earthy odour emanating from his ass-crack. Even freshly washed, these odours rose up to enflame my senses. I surprised myself by darting my tongue in and out of his crack; stimulating this area seemed to enhance George's pleasure considerably: his pecker stood at full attention, leaking juices. My own cock was drooling all over the bed.

My lips opened like a pussy as my face descended on George's cock. I instantly enjoyed the sweet savour of his pre-cum and, since my nose was almost smothered in it, the bouquet of his pubic hair. I was determined to please this pleasing man. Applying my lessons from earlier in the day, I massaged the head of his dick with my tongue, but more slowly than I had done for the other men. I absorbed his whole cock head and spent time on it, lavishing all my attention on it. I slowly engulfed more of his rod until it reached the back of my throat and my gag reflex. George stopped me from choking myself again, telling me that this was all for fun and it wasn't worth bringing any discomfort into it; it was no fun for him if I wasn't enjoying it. It was a gentler perspective than I had seen that day.

Not that there was anything wrong with how the other men comported themselves. I had set an expectation and they met those parameters. It never got rougher than name-calling. It was just that I preferred this mentoring experience.

I maintained a slower pace as I sucked George. He seemed to be enjoying it deeply, often making a gentle compliment or making a suggestion on how I could improve the experience. He very gently tousled my hair as I worked on him. It was a surprisingly erotic gesture.

I stole a glance at the clock and realized that I had already been with George for forty-five minutes. No wonder my sad cock was feeling neglected; I was giving all the pleasure and enjoying that for everything that it was worth, which was considerable, but it didn't cure the aching need to empty my balls after a day of vigorous sexual activity.

It's said all good things must come to an end. After another fifteen minutes, I had pleasured George sufficiently to make him groan loudly and burst in my mouth. I almost came with him, with the taste of his nectar in my mouth. As with my previous playmates, I licked him clean, perhaps a little faster than he would have preferred.

I collapsed in a heap beside George, who, still breathless, put an arm around me. I wasn't yet sure if I was bi or gay or what, but I wasn't offended by the familiarity. I felt like we had accomplished something special together.

After a few minutes, George was sufficiently revived to turn over on his side. He looked into my eyes and said, "it's your turn."

He began stroking me in his powerful grip and I moaned.

"I won't last long," I said.

"As long as it feels good for you," George replied.

In fact, I lasted nearly ten minutes under George's skilled hands and tongue. Not bad at all, considering. George took my load in his mouth. He looked up at me with a mischievous look in his eye and curled a finger at me. I sat up as he did. Then he leaned over and kissed me on the mouth. After a moment or two, I acquiesced to his forceful tongue and opened my mouth only to take my own semen into my mouth. I had tasted it many times before, but it was never more potent and copious than on this occasion. Our kiss lasted a long time and we both swallowed my cum.

We got under the covers and I fell asleep as the older man stroked my hair.

In the morning, George woke me with coffee, made with the complimentary coffee-maker in the room. He was standing beside the bed stark naked. My morning wood intensified and I reached out for his semi-hard cock. Within minutes we were embroiled in another act of passion as we adopted the 69 position, teasing and sucking each other simultaneously.

The coffee got cold.

12