The Making of a PokeSlut 01 - Houndoom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What...the...fuck!"

I wasn't wearing protective equipment, I was wearing a mockery that had turned me into a female Houndoom.

My hands were covered up to the elbow in black leather gloves, with an orange fur trim around the top that matched the most common Houndoom colouration. The gloves themselves had been reshaped into mitts that prevented me from unballing my fists. Turning them over, I could see a paw print pattern of raised orange leather on the underside.

My legs were similarly covered up to mid thigh, the orange fur trim on the top of each boot highlighting my naked pussy perfectly. They also had thick padded material across the front of each knee. The boots were heeled, raising me up about 3 or 4 inches off the ground, and underneath my toes the boots bore the same paw pattern as the gloves.

Looking up at my head, I could see a pair of short, fluffy black dog ears sticking out of my hair as well as two small bones horns curling backward from the top of my skull. The collar around my neck had also been modified, now looking exactly like a cheap leather dog collar, with a little tag in the shape of a bone on the front that read 'BITCH'.

Feeling a tickling sensation on my ass, I turned to find the butt plug I already knew was there was capped with a long thin tail ending in an arrow shaped tip, also just like a Houndoom.

"Calm down Cassie, this is all part of the technique."

"Oh really? This some twisted shit!"

"It's necessary, we need the Houndoom to believe you're a potential partner."

"Just think about your reward, you get to keep that Pokemon all to yourself."

"You're just lucky I didn't make that plug twice the size you dumb slut."

"What did you say Prof?"

"I said you've come too far to back out now."

"Grrr fine!"

"Let me open the van for you. First alley on the right."

The vans back door beeped and popped open. I stumbled forward, unaccustomed to such high heels and hopped down to the ground. To my eternal relief, the street was empty. I tottered forward and turned right into the first alleyway. It was mostly clear, just a dirty dumpster on the corner and what appeared to be a big pile of old cardboard boxes halfway down.

I moved forward slowly, keeping my eyes peeled for any movement.

My nipples were diamond hard and my pussy was dribbling generously down my thighs as I proceeded.

I'm not turned on at the thought of getting bred by a dog, am I?

A low growling causes me to stop. I turn this way and that, trying to locate the source. From within the boxes a figure emerged, the growling intensifying as the Houndoom turned its head toward me, sniffing the air.

"Holy crap. He's fucking massive!"

"I told you Cassie, these male Pokemon are all outliers, extreme in most respects."

The Houndoom stood up fully, revealing himself to me. He was almost as tall as I was, even stood on all fours. He was coloured dark black, with orange fur across his muzzle and belly. Thick white horns of solid bone curved backwards from his skull, at least a foot long each. Further ridges of bone covered his shoulders and along his spine, as well circling his ankles above each paw. Thick, sharp claws protruded from each paw and when he snorted, a little jet of fire could be seen in his mouth.

This was a beast that could easily kill me if it wanted to.

"Keep calm Cassie, you're doing great. Keep his attention on you so I can scan him."

The Houndoom stalked forward and I began to panic, unsure what exactly to do.

I felt a little cloud of nanites leave the collar and drift over to the beast. It either did not notice or didn't care. Its eyes were locked solely on me, staring me down as it prowled toward me.

"Great job Cassie, I'm getting the scan results now."

In the safety of the lab, the Professor watched the results appear on his screen. The readout had altered somewhat, and seemed to be focusing greatly on sexual characteristics.

- - - - - - - - - -

Name: Houndoom

Level: 89

Age: 33 years

Sex: Male

Race: Canine

Height (at shoulder): 1.5 m

Weight: 48 kg

Penis Length (Unsheathed): 12.3 in, (including knot) 15.1 in

Penis Width (Average): 3 in

Knot Diameter: 6.2 in

Testicle Diameter: 5 in

Semen Output: Very High

Refractory Period: Very Low

NOTE: Fire Typing, Semen approaching maximum tolerable temperature.

NOTE: When aroused, excessive pre-cum production.

Keywords: Aggressive, Dominant, Knotting

Assessment: Penis is tapered at tip to aid initial entry. Large quantities of pre-cum lubricate female to prepare for knot insertion. Knot likely to stay inflated for up to 1 hour.

WARNING: Knot width double average width of penis.

Recommendation for Slut: Attack likely, submit to male, enter position dubbed "Presenting".

- - - - - - - - - -

"What the fuck do I do Prof? This thing is gonna kill me!"

"You need to show yourself as a willing female to breed with."

"How am I supposed to do that?"

"Well do dogs walk on two legs?"

"Ok, yeah, good point."

As I lowered myself down onto my hands and knees, the reality of my situation started to hit me. This humongous beast was going to mate with me, mount me and pound his probably enormous cock into my little pussy.

God damn it, I could physically feel myself getting wetter at the thought.

"That's it Cass, I think he's getting interested."

The Professor pressed a few keys, and the nanites that had scanned the Houndoom remained detached, floating into a position that would allow him to record what was about to happen.

The Houndoom padded over to me and began sniffing around me, paying close attention to my rear. He stuck his snout into my pussy and I couldn't hold back an involuntary moan of pleasure.

He began lapping at my pussy, his long tongue alternating between flicking over my clit and delving deep into my spasming hole.

I couldn't hold back the tide of pleasure, it just felt so good. I was soon rolling my hips, moaning and squealing, my legs shaking as this dog ate my cunt.

Looking back down between my legs, I watched in fascination and fear as his monstrous red doggy cock descended from his sheath, bobbing in the air, liberally drooling pre-cum onto the ground. It was a thing of beauty, long and thick and pulsing with pent up need. A perfect tool designed for a singular purpose, breeding a bitch.

And that bitch was me!

"Ohh godddd" I moaned out load, no longer caring that the Professor could hear.

This dog had me right on the edge of a massive orgasm and I wanted him desperately to fuck me. No. It was more than that I realised. I needed him to fuck me. I needed him to mount me, to split me wide open and breed my pussy deep.

I finally understood the expression 'Bitch in Heat'.

Instinctually knowing what I needed to do, I leaned forward, lowering my upper body to the ground and raising my ass up even higher, openly presenting my little pussy. My juices were liberally running down my thighs at this point, my lips splayed open and twitching, just begging to be filled. There was no way he didn't understand what I wanted from him.

The Houndoom stepped back, licking my juices off his chops. He then pounced forward, front paws landing on my back and his swaying cock slapping up wetly into my clit. I shivered in pleasure, my hips writhing, grinding myself along his shaft.

He rocked his hips back and forth, too quickly and with no aim, his cock slipping back and forth across my lips but not finding my entrance. He whined in need, clearly desperate to bury his cock in his bitch. I reached back and gently grasped his shaft as best I could in my mitts, it was so hot and hard in my hand, even through the leather I could feel the heat and desire flowing off him.

Rocking my hips to angle my pussy, I pushed his cock up into position. The second his tip entered me his instincts took over and he rammed his powerful hips forward, sinking a good length of cock into my pussy.

"Oh fuck I'm cummminngggg."

I came hard around his cock, the heat of it melting my pussy and my mind. I collapsed forward, my head on my arms, ass raised and receptive. It was easily the most intense orgasm I had ever felt, ripping through my body, my legs shaking, back arching and screaming my pleasure for all to hear.

The Houndoom was clearly loving the feeling of my tight pussy rippling around his shaft. He howled in pleasure too, continuing to hammer his hips into me, forcing more and more of his huge cock deeper into me.

I was lost, completely drowning in a sea of pleasure. I rocked my hips back and forth in time with his thrusts, watching in fascination as his cock sank deeper and deeper until a swollen ball of flesh the size of my fist at the bottom of his shaft began smashing against my clit with his every thrust.

I tipped over the edge again, the extra stimulation on my clit sending my orgasm soaring to new heights. I felt like I was losing my mind.

"Yes! YES! Fuck me, breed me, take me like a bitch!"

Professor Shagbark watched the live feed from the nanites, a huge smile on his face as he witnessed his pet project finally come to life. This dumb little 18 year old had proven to be an incredible candidate. His mind whirred as he imagined the extent of depravity he could get her to commit to in time.

Back in the alley, Cassie's lust addled mind started to register a new sensation. With each thrust of his hips the fat cock in her pussy crashed up against her cervix. The mixture of pain and pleasure was incredible, as was the knowledge that he was actively reshaping her tiny pussy and wanted to fuck right into her precious womb.

Unfortunately for the Houndoom, and for Cassie's next rapidly approaching orgasm, his thick knot was proving too wide for her pussy to handle. It constantly slapped into her lips, splattering a mixture of her juices and his copious pre all over her thighs, his belly and the ground beneath them.

I began to sense his anger at me for not accepting his knot. His thrusts became slower, but somehow even more powerful. He scratched at my back with his claws, barked at me and nipped my shoulders with his fangs. Despite this, I was loving the way he was treating me. I was discovering a whole new side of myself, a level of sexual submission that had been awakened and utterly overwhelmed by his dominance and aggression towards me.

I knew I had to please him, had to take his cock, had to make him cum inside me and fill me to the brim.

I pushed up back onto my hands and knees. Well, paws and knees I thought ruefully. Using all my strength, I pushed back hard in time with his deep fucking, willing myself to open up for him. He seemed to appreciate my attitude, leaning over me and licking and slobbering all over my face. I eagerly accepted his tongue into my mouth, making out passionately with my lover as his gigantic cock continued to ravage my depths.

His constant pounding and massive amount of pre-cum had softened up my cervix and with each deep thrust, his tip now pushed through directly into my womb. The extra depth this offered allowed him to plough me even deeper and harder, and I began to feel myself stretching out around the knot.

Sensing his moment of triumph and complete ownership of me was near, the Houndoom increased his tempo even further whilst simultaneously gripping my hair in his mouth and tugging back sharply. This arched my back to its limit, spreading me open wide and sending my huge tits bouncing around.

I screamed, rocking my hips back as hard as I could into him. Little by little, I felt my sodden pussy stretch around the widest part of him, until, finally, with a lurid pop he sheathed himself entirely within me.

His cock was so deep in me, and I was stretched to my absolute limit around his knot. His tip had speared deep into my womb, assailing me with unimaginable pleasure.

And then, with a howl, he began to cum, his knot swelled up to its full size and I lost my mind.

Nothing else in the world mattered. All I could feel was the thick streams of boiling hot cum rapidly filling the deepest parts of me. All that I wanted was to be bred by this majestic beast and his perfect doggy cock.

He filled me and filled me. I could feel each and every blast of potent cum as it travelled up his shaft and into my pussy. I could feel his knot pulse rhythmically as his balls drained themselves into me. My womb quickly filled beyond capacity and tied as I was to him now, utterly sealed, his thick, wonderful seed had nowhere to go. I could feel my belly swell and balloon outwards under the sheer weight of his load. He was using my beautiful pussy as his personal cum dump and I was loving every second of it.

After a long, long time I felt the flow begin to ebb. The blasts of cum became infrequent and with less force then slowly came to a stop. Every last drop of his load had been dumped into me. I was almost comatose, my shattered mind trying to piece itself back together after the pleasure it had just endured.

The Houndoom released its bite from my hair and my upper body flopped back down onto the ground, my energy spent. He tenderly licked my back.

"Thank you" I murmured, grateful to this dog for the absolute best sex of my life.

The Houndoom leaned back, twisting around to bring one leg over my back and turning to face away from me. His knot was still tied to me, corking his prodigious load inside my pussy. I could feel it sloshing about in my womb. He then proceeded back to his den under the pile of boxes, dragging my lifeless form behind him. I was grateful now for the protection offered by my nanite uniform.

He lay down, panting in contentment. I snuggled in next to him as best as I could given the circumstance and slowly began to drift off. As I fell asleep, the last thought on my mind?

Maybe I am a PokeSlut after all.

-

I jolted awake a while later, having no idea how much time had passed. The Houndoom was snoozing peacefully next to me, his knot having deflated and come free. I looked down between my legs and watched as a river of thick white splooge flowed from my battered pussy. Unable to stop myself, I dipped my paws into the mess and scooped some up, bringing it to my face.

It smelled so good, raw and primal. I flicked out my tongue, tasting his cum. It was salty and musky but fuck I'd never tasted anything so good. I kept scooping it up, losing myself in the moment as I haphazardly smeared it all over my face in my haste to gulp down more.

"Cassie? Are you there?" The Professors voice brought me back to the real world.

"I'm here" I said, licking up the last of his cum on my paws.

"The Houndoom is asleep Cassie, now's your chance."

I felt the plug in my ass shrink and recede, forming into a poke ball on the ground next to me. It looked like one at least, but lacked any of the usual colouration, markings or texture present on a poke ball. It was a simple, plain white sphere with a single circular button.

"This doesn't look right Prof."

"Don't worry, it's experimental tech remember. Once used, it will form into a ball that matches the Pokemon caught."

"Well, here goes nothing" I said, tossing the ball. It bounced off the Houndooms side, hovered in the air for a moment and then released the usual flash of light. When I looked again, the Houndoom was gone, captured in the ball, which dropped with a clatter to the concrete.

I watched in fascination as the ball shook, taking on the colour and markings of a Houndoom. It turned black and orange and little raised strips that looked like bone curled around its circumference. It remains there, vibrating gently.

"Good, now pick it up, and the ball will bind the Pokemon to you."

I reached forward and grasped it in both hands, struggling a little with my spit and cum soaked paws. The ball shook a little more, before releasing another flash of light in my direction. Once my vision cleared, I could see words etching themselves around its equator.

'KNOTTED BITCH'

"Umm, Professor, what does this mean?"

"That's normal Cassie. The ball creates a bond between you and the caught Pokemon. It uses information gained during the coupling to predict the optimum relationship between you and him."

"What! This is going to be our relationship from now on? I thought you said I could use him like a normal Pokemon."

"You can Cassie. If you call on him during battle he will obey without question. However, it may take some 'persuading' to get him back in the ball afterwards. If you know what I mean."

"Wonderful" I sighed. Though I couldn't help the feeling that a part of me wanted to go and battle with him right away.

"Now let's get you cleaned up and back to the lab."

This made me realise the stark reality of my situation. I was laying in a filthy alleyway, bloated with cum and wearing a heavily fetishised Houndoom costume. What had I become?

I picked myself up, retrieved the poke ball and staggered back to the van.

In the lab, the Professor smiled to himself.

"Don't worry Cassie, we'll make the perfect PokeSlut of you yet..."

12