All Comments on 'The Making of a Slut Ch. 06'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
When you live a lie, the house of cards fall in.

Let me get this straight, she is pregnant and all of her friends and family know it. She is going away to have the child and if it is an interracial bastard she is giving up the child and coming home to be in a good family, what shit! If the baby is white she is bringing it home, also what shit. There is nothing good, erotic, or even interesting in this story of pure trash. Dump it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Unreal

I feel bad for Mike. Hard to believe that he wanted his friend to make his wife more sexually active. He goes off to Iraq and comes back and what she wants to do is continue to be a slut to everyone and he must accept it is beyond belief. He does accept her way and willingly. The writing was excellent, but it was not the ending I thought was appropriate. That is some group of poker friends that he has. Real loyal and true. That must of been some wimpy military outfit he was with. Thanks for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
DOUBLE FUCKING ZERO FOR A DOGSHIT STORY

I know JPB write cuckold wimps stories but this?......I am speechless......!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Waste of time

One of the worst stories you've ever written jpb. What a waste of anyone's time to read it.

labigqlabigqover 14 years ago
WTF

Bob, you are a great writer, but you really fucked this story up! This was worse than a Jerry Springer episode! Damn man, I can't believe you wrote 6 parts!!! LOL....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
JPB - this one was comical and so unrealistic.

Nice try but you already know that wimp ass male figures and ridiculously skank slut wives are a recipe for getting the emotional crowd going. But hey, at least you did a multiple chapter effort instead of your usual dogshit stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I wrote already

a comment halfway through the story in telling you that this is not your kind of story. read some other authors who write that kind of story. some are really good, they do exactly the same shit but somehow it's fun to read. this is not this is cold cruel without soul. no character from wife over husband and friend is worth breathing the air the poor kid from the story is breathing. I also can't understand any author who gets his sex kicks off with destroying some unborns future. you may hate adults but it's sick to play with kids. they depend on adults eventhough I almost never find any adults anyway in your stories. eventhough written as good as always, this time your story content leads to way under average.

sabajones623sabajones623over 14 years ago
at least the sex was hot

Man that was fucked up... but at least the sex was hot. I'm more of a "catch the bitch cheating and make her and her lover pay" kind of guy but I love your writing!! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
JUST LET THIS GO...

THIS PIECE OF SHIT STORY IS SO BENEATH YOU... I DON'T HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA WHY YOU WOULD EVEN WANT YOUR NAME ASSOCIATED WITH THIS TRIPE... YOU CAN DO SO MUCH BETTER THAN THIS...

movermoverover 14 years ago
One More???

C'mon, you have to let us know how it turned out. Loved the tail, and for all you detracters? It's fiction for crying out loud!

A prolog please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice

Long piece of shit, bobbie. When you really try you are as bad as anyone, is that what this was about, well congrats. this really sucked.

spbowlspbowlover 14 years ago
time to go

time to finish it. this was weak compared to the rest of the story line. One more to wrap it up and do what you do amke it HOT..............

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
she'll lose her husband but not her family?

she's willing to lose the man she loves but not her family...and this is a story? Everything about her is ruined including her self-respect and this is erotic? IF you were a man, I'ld say to go fuck yourself, but considering what kind of a closet fucking homo you are...yoou'ld enjoy it.

poolgirl9poolgirl9over 14 years ago
thinks you all need to lighten up

I liked this. She was a slut and to be honest she wanted it. some guys are into go with it

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
men lose respect for you as writer and person

what going in country right now,wrong subject.with men fighting overseas and their wives home that fuck up.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
I hated wasting my time....

....each of the 6 times I did it. It's like I had no control over my hands or eyes.Weird.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I hope that she gives him a incurable disease.

He deserves it. Yes, it's just a story but if... And I wish Mike the best and her, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love ur story

a very good story, read it at once. congrats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pathetic

No one and nothing here to like. Hubby is a waste of oxygen. The wife and friend are much worse than that.

The_WatermanThe_Watermanalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

Great fantasy! To your detractors...It's only a story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* hope she gives her aids to everybody !

1* always for race mixxing aids-whores .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Easily one of your worst. Must have been an interesting experiment.

You must really be bored, most of the time. And have enormous contempt for women, all of the time.

NicealloverNicealloverover 5 years ago
Like to see a different story

I’d like to see some justice for this woman. It is a wonderful feeling to see the tables turned!0

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenalmost 2 years ago

Once we realize we are sluts and enjoy being a slut we can never go back to being a normal woman❤️❤️💋💋

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

She got into being a slut but ended up caring for her husband’s. friend. What is wrong with her being a slut. Not every story must end with the slut being destroyed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9068 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES