The Making of a Slut Wife Pt. 04

Story Info
Sam and Olivia continue their adventures on a cruise.
10.6k words
4.62
49.2k
58

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mbtaichi
mbtaichi
628 Followers

Sam threw the suitcases he had been carrying onto the bed. "It's nice," he said, looking around the cabin. He'd booked this two-week Caribbean cruise for Olivia's birthday about a year ago, just before they'd become members of a website to which they'd uploaded photos and videos of themselves. Both Olivia and himself had been looking forward to this trip for a very long time.

Olivia placed her case next to Sam's, "Very nice," she said, falling onto the bed, exhausted from the journey.

Sam opened the balcony doors, stepping out into the bright Caribbean sun, looking across the harbor towards another cruise ship, Bloody hell these ships are big! Even though it was late in the afternoon, the heat from the sun still felt warm on his face. Leaning over the balcony, Sam could see the sea was at least 100 feet below their balcony, surprisingly high.

Sam had plans for this balcony! He'd been teasing Olivia for weeks now, telling her how he was going to take photos of her naked, sitting on a chair sunbathing or leaning against the railings pushing her ass out towards the camera. He had also mentioned to her that he intended to fuck her on the balcony. He had been thinking about it for months. Hopefully, now he would finally get the chance to fuck her while looking out to sea, and hopefully be overheard by the passengers in the adjoining cabins!

Sam sat on one of the chairs that had been placed on either side of a small table set to one side of the balcony. He could hear Olivia rummaging through the suitcases in the cabin while he just sat and enjoyed the sunshine, waiting for her to finish whatever it was that she was doing. He thought about how much their sex life had changed since discovering the joys of exhibitionism, and more importantly, since being able to share their fantasies with each other. Over the past few months, they'd shared naked photos of each other online, flashed a couple in the park, something that Sam was keen to repeat, with luck on this trip. Olivia had masturbated live on the webcam; she'd even given him a blow job during one of their webcam sessions.

They both now felt comfortable sharing their darkest fantasies with each other, some of which they'd already tried, others they still hoped to live out, maybe some on this trip, especially those involving more flashing and exhibitionism.

Olivia's confidence had increased dramatically since receiving a large number of welcome comments from members of the website, complimenting her body, telling her how sexy she was, and how much they wanted to fuck her. She now had the courage to point out other people to Sam that she thought were attractive, and occasionally would even point out women that she fancied.

Sam hoped that they would be able to involve other people in their fantasies at some point, but didn't hold out much hope. Olivia seemed reluctant to live out these types of fantasy in real life. Maybe this trip would lower her inhibitions. At least he hoped so.

After a short while, Olivia came out joining Sam on the balcony, "Shall we go have a look around? I could do with a drink."

Olivia had changed into a pair of shorts and a loose-fitting sun top, showing off her long legs and shapely ass.

"Sure, I could do with a bite to eat as well, I'm starving," Sam said, grabbing the door key, that was also used as a payment card while on board. Sam watched Olivia's ass as she walked down the corridor in front of him, her ass swaying in the tight-fitting shorts. She'd either removed her knickers or had changed into a G-string, there wasn't any sign of a pantie line!

They spent the next hour or so exploring the ship, finding their way around, eventually finding the self-service dining area, where they helped themselves to something to eat and a glass of wine. When they'd finished eating, they caught the lift to the top deck to have a look around. There were three pools to swim in, an outdoor cinema, games and sports areas, everything you'd expect on a cruise ship and much more.

They entered a bar next to one of the pools, sitting at one of the tables that overlooked the pool area. A waiter quickly appeared, asking if they would like to order drinks. Sam ordered a beer, Olivia, a Southern Comfort, and lemonade. Although it was nearly 5 in the afternoon, the Caribbean sun was still high in the sky, the temperature in the '80s.

Sam looked around, watching people swimming in the pool, or lounging on sunbeds that were scattered around the pool areas.

This being their first cruise, he'd expected that most people on board would be in their sixties or older, he was pleasantly surprised to find this not to be the case. In fact, most were either about their age or slightly younger.

Sam looked over to Olivia, noticing that she was staring at a woman wearing a black bikini, the woman walked to the edge of the pool, dipping her toe into the water, gauging the temperature of the water. Olivia sat with her straw in her mouth, staring at the woman who was tall and slim, her hair tied back in a ponytail. She looked to be in her late 30's. Olivia clearly liked what she was looking at, she hadn't taken her eyes off the woman since he'd been watching her. The woman dove into the pool, emerging a few meters away, her wet hair glistening in the sunlight.

Since she'd confessed to Sam that she would like to have sex with a woman, Olivia had become much more open when she talked to Sam about the sort women that she liked, occasionally pointing out women that she found attractive. She seemed to find mature women more appealing than younger women. Anyone below their mid-thirties seemed to be too young for her; in fact, most of the women she had pointed out to Sam appeared to be in their late forties. She preferred taller women, usually slim with a fit athletic figure. An example of the type of women she found attractive would be Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas.

"Would you?" Sam asked, laughing, this had become a game they played together, whenever Sam saw a woman that he thought Olivia might be interested in, he would ask her this question.

"Maybe," Olivia replied, always amused by the question. Sam seemed determined to find her a woman to have sex with.

When booking this trip, they had discussed whether they would try to live out some of their fantasies. Sam especially wanted to see Olivia flashing again. After their experience in the park, he couldn't get the image of Olivia flashing her pussy to two complete strangers out of his head. He'd suggested to her that this trip would be the ideal opportunity for them to live out some their fantasies, especially those involving Olivia exposing herself to strangers and if the opportunity arose sharing Olivia with other people. After all, they would never see any of their fellow passengers again when the ship docked in Southampton, so why not? This would be an ideal opportunity for them.

For her part, Olivia was looking forward to exposing herself again, having discovered her deeply suppressed exhibitionist side, she did not want to waste a chance to flash again. However, she was extremely nervous about the idea of sharing herself with someone other than Sam. Worried that Sam wouldn't love her anymore if she had sex with someone else, or that it would damage their marriage. Sam had reassured her that he would love her even more for helping him live out some of his fantasies.

They both sat drinking their drinks, enjoying the sunshine, people watching until an announcement came over the Tannoy system, instructed everyone that they were to go to the mandatory safety meetings, at their muster stations before the ship got underway.

Once the safety talk was, over, they returned to their cabin to get ready for their first night on board. Sam watched from the balcony as Olivia came out of the shower, walking into the bedroom stark naked. A few days before the cruise, Olivia had visited a local beauty salon for a bikini wax. Sam couldn't take his eyes away from her perfectly smooth pussy. Her pussy lips were visible between her leg, she stood with her legs slightly parted, Sam was convinced she knew when he was looking at her. She'd had chosen to wax instead of her usual method of shaving because a friend told her that waxing lasted longer and gave a much smoother finish. Her friend was absolutely right, her pussy looked amazingly smooth.

Sam watched as Olivia placed her foot on the bed to dry her leg, her pussy lips were entirely hairless and slightly open, revealing her inner lips, her pussy looked ready for a good licking! He walked over to Olivia, standing beside her, running his hand up her inner thigh until his hand was between her legs cupping her pussy in the palm of his hand. Amazed at just how smooth she felt, he caressed her pussy before running his hand up over her pubic mound, exploring the smoothness there as well.

"Stop it, you'll have to wait until after dinner," Olivia said, laughing at the look of disappointment on Sam's face when she pushed him away.

Sam playfully slapped Oliva on the ass when she turned to get ready for dinner, eliciting a squeal of delight from her. They had recently discovered the joys of light bondage and spanking. Olivia had been surprised at just how erotic being tied down and spanked could be, the feeling of helplessness a stark contrast to her customary desire to dominate during sex. Unknown to Sam she'd packed a riding crop in her luggage as a surprise, she was determined to show Sam just how much more adventurous, she had become since they'd discovered the joys of sharing erotic images online. She felt that her outlook on sex had entirely changed since they'd started to share their fantasies and desires with each other. This new openness had brought them ever closer, both in the bedroom and in their everyday relationship.

Sam sat waiting while Olivia dressed, putting on one of the many new dresses that had been purchased, especially for this trip. This one being a black dress that had thin shoulder straps, leading the eye down to a low-cut v-neckline, that left the top of her breasts exposed. The hem coming to about six inches above her knees, displaying her long shapely legs.

" You don't think it's too short, do you?" Olivia asked Sam as he stared at her.

" Fuck no, you look amazing," he told her.

" It's not too short, is it?" Olivia was a little anxious about wearing such a revealing dress their first night on board.

" No, remember we've come here's to have a good time, and hopefully to live out some of our fantasy's. One of which is for you to dress sluty."

"I guess so, I'm just a little nervous, that's all," Olivia confessed.

Before Olivia could chicken out of wearing her new slut dress, as they liked to call it, Sam headed for the door. Olivia slipped her shoes on, quickly following Sam out the door.

Olivia clung onto Sam's' arm as they walked down the corridor leading towards the lifts. They walked along in silence, passing a few people walking in the opposite direction. Sam smiled to himself as he watched some of the men staring at Olivia in her new dress. He could see their eyes widen as they looked at her long legs and partially exposed breasts. He'd known she would be a hit with the male passengers; he just hoped that she would also be a hit with some of the female passengers!

Olivia's confidence began to grow when she saw the reaction of the other passengers when they looked at her in her new dress. A few of the women gave her strange looks, but the men all seemed to like what they were seeing.

In the restaurant, they were quickly shown to their table by a waiter. They'd opted for a two-seat table rather than a shared table, not wanting to take the change of being seated with people they didn't like.

Sam smiled when he saw a few heads turning to look at Olivia as she walked towards the table. Her ass seemed to be swaying more than usual, she was obviously showing off for her audience. Walking just behind her, Sam noticed that there wasn't any hint of a pantie line, the dress fell nicely over her ass showing the shape of her cheeks perfectly when she stepped forward. When she sat down, her skirt rode high up her legs, exposing her thighs to just below her ass cheeks.

"I feel like everyone is looking at me," Olivia said as she settled into her chair, picking up the menu to hide her reddening face.

"That's because they are," Sam said teasingly.

Their waiter arrived at their table, asking whether they would like to order drinks. When he looked over at Olivia, Sam saw his eyes widen. Olivia was leaning forward with her elbows on the table, causing the front of her dress to fall away from her chest, revealing her lace bra that barely covered the tits. Sam knew that he could see her nipples pressing against the thin material of her bra. He quickly looked away when he noticed Sam looking at him, even though Sam was smiling at him, approvingly.

When the waiter left to get the wine he'd ordered, Sam said:" He could see down your dress, from the look on his face he liked the view."

" He couldn't see much, I've got a bra on," Olivia replied. She loved teasing Sam, playing the innocent, pretending that she didn't know what she was doing when she knew exactly what she was doing. She was very aware of just how much she'd allowed the waiter to see, enjoying a sense of power over him as she exposed herself, always getting turned on when she flashed strangers.

When the waiter returned with their bottle of wine, Olivia pushed her chair back just a little, while Sam tasted the wine nodding his approval. Once Sam's glass was filled, the waiter moved over to Olivia's side of the table to pour her drink. Standing to the side of her, he could see into her lap where her dress barely covered her crotch. Olivia looked up at the waiter to thank him, catching him, staring at her legs, just as she had intended. He very quickly looked away, his face reddening while he finished pouring her wine, then promptly left the table.

Sam laughed, "You're cruel, teasing him like that, his balls are going to ache for the rest of the night."

"You're the one who said that you wanted me to use this holiday to live out our fantasies, besides he didn't have to look" Olivia answered defiantly, taking a drink from her glass, feeling pleased with herself.

"I bet you made his night. I've got a few things I'd like to tick off my list on this trip as well," Sam said. He'd made a list of the things he would like to do while on this cruise, determined to see just how far Olivia would go with their games, hoping she'd go a lot further than just flashing!

"Like what?"

"You'll see," Sam answered, evasively.

The rest of their meal was reasonably uneventful, filled with small talk, although Sam did see a few people looking at Olivia's legs while they ate. Olivia seemed to be enjoying the attention, making no attempt to cover her legs.

After leaving the restaurant, they exploded the ship for a while, eventually entering one of the many bars onboard. Sam found them a table overlooking a small dance floor, with a stage where a band played Motown hits. It was still quite early, so the bar wasn't too busy just yet.

Almost immediately, a waitress appeared asking what they would like to drink. They both ordered cocktails, after all, they were on holiday!

Sam watched the waitress walking away, checking out her ass in her tight-fitting uniform. Turning back to Olivia, he saw that she was also staring at her ass.

"Like what you see, do you?" He joked, her face reddening.

"Maybe." Olivia still got a little embarrassed when Sam talked about her desire to have sex with a woman. Ever since her confession that she fancied women, he had been encouraging her to find a suitable woman. His desire to see his wife with a woman had only grown with time. The thought of Olivia licking a pussy or having her pussy licked, always got him hard.

They sat enjoying the music and cocktails, both looking around at their fellow passengers.

Sam noticed a man sitting at a table just across the small dance floor looking their way. He quickly looked away when he saw Sam looking in his direction. From his angle, he would be able to see Olivia's legs under the table. Sam knew what a magnificent sight he must have, seeing Olivia's legs and her barely covered crotch.

"That man over there seems to like the view. He keeps staring at your legs under the table."

"Where?" Olivia asked, curiously.

Sam nodded his head in the direction of the man who sat with a slim woman, almost certainly his wife. They looked to be in his late forties, both well dressed in expensive looking clothes.

"Mmm, he looks nice," Olivia teased. She knew that he wanted her to act slutty for him on this cruise, so she thought why not, I'll show him!

Sam watched Olivia shift her position, causing her legs to part for just a second before crossing them, her dress to riding high up her legs exposing them all the way up to the bottom of her ass cheeks. When he saw her mouth break into a grin, Sam knew the man looking up her dress as she crossed her legs. Fucking hell, he loved it when she teased people like this. Sam could already feel his cock hardening as he watched his wife of thirty years teasing another man. Olivia was obviously enjoying herself; her face had become flushed, a sure indication that she was getting aroused.

"I bet you'd like to sit on his face," Sam said only half joking, his desire to see Olivia having sex with someone else had not diminished in any way since he had first told her about his fantasies.

"I'd rather sit on his wife's face," Olivia said, raising her glass to her lips to hide her embarrassment, all the while staring at the woman sitting next to the man just a few yards across the dance floor.

Sam turned to look at the woman sitting with the man, only to find them looking their way as well. She appeared to be about the same age as her husband, mid to late forties, tall and slim with shoulder length highlighted hair. She was wearing a blue dress with a low neckline, nicely showing off her ample cleavage. Sam could see her crossed legs under the table; they were long and shapely, just like Olivia's. I guess that's the view he must be getting of Olivia's legs. Sam thought as he felt his cock twitch, imagining Olivia sitting on her face. Jesus, he really wanted to see Olivia with a woman, and this cruise was the perfect opportunity for them to live out that fantasy.

"Fuck, I'd love to see that," Sam said excitedly, turning back to Olivia, who now had a wicked grin on her face. The wine she'd had with dinner, combined with the cocktail that she had just finished seemed to encourage her as she once again uncrossed her legs, allowing them to part a little further this time, giving the couple opposite a clear view up her dress all the way to her pantie covered pussy. She was wearing a sheer black transparent G-string. If the light were right, they would be able to see through the thin material, seeing her shaven pussy. Very slowly, Olivia re-crossed her legs, leaving them once again with the sight of her long legs up to the cheeks of her ass.

Olivia looked at Sam, seeing the excitement in his eyes as he watched her displaying herself to two strangers. She knew that he loved to see her acting slutty, teasing, flashing strangers, he always got hard watching her, and she always got a great fucking afterward. She wasn't sure if it was the drink or that she just felt ready, but she began to think that she'd really like to have sex with that woman sitting over there!

"You like her, don't you?" Sam asked again as he watched her looking at the woman.

"Yeah, she looks nice." Olivia paused before continuing. "Would you really want me to fuck a woman? In real life, I mean, not in just our fantasies and games."

mbtaichi
mbtaichi
628 Followers