The Making of a Slut Wife Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia once again inserted two fingers into her pussy, Sam smiled to himself as he listened to the squelching sounds coming from her pussy when she started ramming her fingers rapidly in and out, moaning loudly, obviously not caring if anyone else heard her, which he was sure must be the case!

Sam stood at the foot of the bed, his cock fully erect, watching Olivia as she removed her fingers from her pussy, then bring them up towards her mouth. He watched wide-eyed as she opened her mouth, looking straight at Sam, she slowly put her two fingers into her mouth, closing her lips around them just like sucking a cock, tasting her own pussy juices.

He couldn't watch anymore, Sam put the camera down, climbed onto the bed, kneeling between her legs. Olivia spread her legs as wide as she could for him.

Sam leaned forward, bringing his face close to her pussy, her fingers were once again rubbing her clit, knowing that Sam liked to watch her. Olivia could feel Sam's hot breath on her wet, pussy lips as he moved his face closer.

Sam's face was now just inches from Olivia's pussy, he breathed in the aroma of her sexy wet cunt. Olivia slowly pulled her fingers from her pussy until only the tips were still inside, her fingers were glistening in the soft light, covered with her juices.

Fuck that smells good, Sam thought to himself. He'd always loved the smell of her pussy, especially when it was slightly sweaty, not too sweaty, just a little, like on a hot day such as today.

Leaning forward, Sam extended his tongue, licking Olivia's fingers as she pulled them from her wet pussy, her juices tasting like nectar on his taste buds. Lifting his head, he watched as Olivia pushed her fingers back into her pussy all the way up to the knuckles. Then slowly withdrawing them, offering them to Sam, he opened his mouth, allowing her to put her glistening fingers into his mouth, closing his mouth around her fingers, sucking the juices from them before slowly pulling his mouth away with a quiet popping sound.

Sam lowered his face towards her pussy again, savoring the smell of her cunt, before extending his tongue, licking her from the bottom of her slit up through her wet lips all the way to her clitoris. As soon as his tongue touched her clit, Olivia let out a loud scream of pleasure. She reached down, using her hand on the back of his head, pulling his face forcefully into her pussy. She started moaning loudly as Sam began flicking her clit with his tongue.

At home, she was rarely made any noise at all during sex; they still had their adult son living with them so had to be quiet most of the time. But here, on this trip, she could let rip. After all, she would never see any of these people again once the cruise was over, so why should she care what anyone thought? The balcony doors were wide open, but she didn't care if anyone sitting out on their balconies, in the corridor or in nearby rooms could hear her. In fact, the thought of other people hearing her moaning just turned her on even more!

Hoping that other people could hear her, Olivia shouted out," That's it, eat my pussy, put your tongue inside me. Aaaahh, I love it when you eat my pussy."

Not needing to be told twice, Sam licked down her pussy until he reached her entrance, inserting his tongue into her dripping wet pussy as far as he was able, circling his tongue inside her before pulling it out then ramming it back into her as if fucking her with his tongue.

"Aaaah, that's so good, "Olivia screamed loudly, pushing her crotch into Sam's face, grinding her hips in time with his tongue.

Sam had to come up for air; Olivia was pushing herself so hard onto his face; he was finding it hard to breathe! Looking at her bald pussy, he put two fingers into her, wiggling them around inside, before removing them. His fingers were covered in pussy juice.

Sam sat up onto his knees, using his other hand to finger Olivia's pussy; he offered the one that had just been inside her to Olivia's mouth. She eagerly opened her mouth, sucking on his fingers as if sucking his cock. She'd discovered some time ago that she enjoyed the taste of her own pussy, especially when on Sam's cock after he'd been fucking her. The taste of her juices combined with the taste of his cock always excited her, she'd eagerly suck his cock until he came in her mouth, drinking down every last drop of his cum.

"I bet you wish that was another woman you were tasting," Sam teased her, seeing how much she enjoyed sucking her own pussy juice from his fingers.

"Oh, fuck yeah," came her quick reply, "Would you like to see that? Would you like to see me eating a woman's pussy?" Olivia knew this was one of Sam's favorite fantasies.

"I'd fucking love it," he replied, almost pleading with her.

Sam pulled his fingers from her mouth and pussy. Using his hands, he pushed her knees up towards her chest, moving forward on his knees, bringing his cock into contact with her pussy.

Olivia used her hands to hold her legs up, tilting her hips upwards, bringing the tip of Sam's cock into contact with cunt. He took hold of his cock moving the head up through her pussy lips, teasing her, using the head of his cock to rub her clit, then slapped his cock against her clit a few times, sending waves of pleasure through Olivia.

Olivia grabbed Sam's cock, guiding it back towards the entrance of her pussy, "Just fuck me, I need to be fucked, Nooow" Olivia screamed loud enough for anyone walking past their cabin to hear!

Sam pushed forward, his cock slipping effortlessly into her wet cunt. Fuck knows what the neighbors must think, Sam thought, as he slowly started to fuck Olivia. She was now screaming at the top of her voice that she wanted him to fuck her hard. Jesus, anyone nearby must be able to hear everything!

Sam used his thumb to massage her clit while slowly fucking her silky-smooth wet hole. Looking down, he could see the moisture from her pussy, covering his cock.

Sam had taken to shaving his pubes off after seeing porn videos where the men were utterly smooth. He now enjoyed the sight of his shaven pubic area against Olivia's equally soft mound and pussy.

He fucked her slowly for a while, loving the feel of her silky-smooth pussy against his skin. He built up his speed, fucking her harder as Olivia moved her hips in time with his thrusts, enabling him to push his cock ever deep into her sopping wet cunt.

"Aaaaaah, fuck me, fuck me hard," Olivia cried out aloud as he slammed into her, his balls slapping against her ass with each thrust. Sam didn't want to finish so when he felt himself about to cum, he suddenly pulled out of Olivia, leavening a look of disappointment and confusion on her face.

Before she had the chance to complain, Sam grabbed the tube of lube, pouring some onto her pussy then into his hands, rubbing the lube over his whole hand. He then rubbed the lube into her already soaking wet pussy, massage her clit and pussy lips, teasing her with every touch. In her heightened state of arousal, every touch sent a tingle through her pussy, up her spine, making her scream in ecstasy.

Sitting back onto his knees, Sam leaned forward, supporting himself with one hand, while shoving three fingers of his other hand roughly into her cunt. Olivia placed her feet flat on the bed, lifting her pelvis to meet his thrusting fingers, moaning loudly as he rapidly fucked her with his fingers. Sam watched Olivia's face as she screamed out with pleasure when he put his little finger into her pussy alongside the others. He now had four fingers inside her soaking wet cunt. Looking down, Sam saw her pussy stretching around his fingers, with each thrust he made, he pushed deeper inside her.

Olivia's moaning grew louder and louder, pushing her pussy onto Sam's hand, her hips rising and falling in time with his thrusting fingers.

Sam then inserted his thumb into her stretched pussy hole alongside his fingers, pushing his hand forward slowly, giving her muscles the time to stretch around his hand. His fingers were in her pussy right up to the knuckles, he gradually resumed fucking her with his hand pushing deeper into her cunt with each thrust as she stretched around his hand.

Olivia screamed in ecstasy, she felt Sam's knuckles slip between her wet lips into her pussy. God, she had no idea her pussy could feel so full. When Sam rotated his hand inside her searched pussy, she could feel her pussy muscles relaxing, allowing Sam to push his hand even deeper into the cunt.

Sam looked on in amazement as his whole hand disappeared inside Olivia's pussy, all the way up to his wrist. He poured more lube onto her pussy mound, watching as it flowed down over her clit, then onto his hand before pushing it back into her pussy.

Forming a fist inside of her pussy, starting slowly at first Sam began to fist fuck her stretched cunt. Gradually building up the speed, fisting her for the first time. His wrist was covered in her pussy juice, the squelching sound of her pussy, making his cock twitch with anticipation.

Olivia began to thrash about on the bed, "Ohoo, that feels so fucking good," she moaned as Sam rammed his fist into her faster and faster.

"Do you like it? Do you like having your cunt fisted?"

Olivia thrust her pussy back into Sam's hand, "Yes, I fucking love it." She shouted while Sam used his fist like a piston inside her sopping wet cunt.

"You like having your slutty cunt fisted, I bet you'd like your fans to see this, wouldn't you?" Sam said this as he reached for the camera, that he'd placed at the bottom of the bed earlier. He took a few photos of his fist inside her stretched pussy. Olivia moaned as he continued to fist fuck her, vibrating his hand inside her wet cunt. Her pussy juices were making the sheets wet as they were now flooded out of her cunt.

" Aaaaaah, I'm such a slut, having my cunt fisted, it's so sluty. They'd love to see you fisting your slut wife's cunt. They'd wish it was them. They'd wish they had their hand up inside my cunt." Olivia pushed herself harder onto his hand, the feeling of being fist fucking for the first time almost overwhelmingly her, not sure she could take much more, she felt like she would explode it felt so fucking good!

Sam took a few more photos before putting the camera down. Leaning forward, he drove his fist into her wet cunt, her juices flowing from her cunt, onto his arm, dripping onto the sheets. His cock twitching in anticipation of fucking her, as he looked on mesmerized by the sight of her wet, shiny pussy lips gripping his wrist, the squelching sounds became louder as rapidly fist fucked her.

"I'm going to cum," Olivia cried out at the top of her voice. Her orgasm now overtaking her body.

"Aaaaah, fuck, fuck I'm cuming Aaaaaah,"

Sam watched as Olivia's belly muscles convulsed, sweat droplets running down her body as she thrashed around under him in the throes of her orgasm. Her whole body seemed to be quivering as she came on his hand. He could feel her cunt muscles contracting on his fist as she came.

Sam slowly withdrew his fist from her pussy, her juices gushing from her hole onto the sheets, soaking them.

"Jesus, you have no idea how good that felt," Olivia said, trying to slow her heart rate down. She could feel her heart thumping in her chest, her breathing rapid and heavy.

"I think the whole bloody ship heard how good it was," Sam laughed as he positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy.

"Was I really that loud?" Olivia asked, pretending to be horrified.

"Loud doesn't come close," Sam tilted his head towards the open balcony door, laughing at the expression on her face.

"Shit," Olivia whispered, "what must the neighbors think?"

"That you just had the best orgasm you've ever had," Sam joked.

"Half the ship must've heard me," Olivia said, she didn't look too worried to Sam, in fact, she seemed to like the idea of everyone hearing her.

"Too late to worry about that now," Sam said as he pushed his hips forward, enabling his cock to slide into her warm wet cunt once again. He started to fuck her, teasing her as pulled out until just the head his cock was left inside, then thrusting hard and deep into her, a loud moan escaping her lips with each thrust.

Pulling out of Olivia, Sam turned her onto her side, pushing her top leg up towards her chest, the lower leg out straight. He straddled her lower leg, lifting her ass cheek, he guided his cock back towards her pussy.

Olivia could feel Sam's balls resting on the inner thigh of her lower leg, as he teased her by rubbing the head of his cock over her clit again. Impatiently, she reached down, pulling her ass cheeks apart, opening herself up for him, "God, fuck me, fuck me now, I want to feel you cum inside me, I love it when you cum inside me. "

Since discovering and uploading pictures to the website, Olivia had become much more vocal and demanding during sex. Sam loved it, he loved to hear her beg him to fuck her, he liked to tease her until she pleaded with him to fuck her.

Sam slapped her ass roughly, "I saw you teasing that couple in the bar, you're a naughty little slut wife."

"Yeah, I'm such a slut, I wanted them to see my cunt," Olivia turned her ass cheeks slightly towards Sam, inviting him to spank her again. "You should punish me, I'm such a dirty girl." Her voice rising an octave as she said the last sentence.

Sam slapped her ass again, causing Olivia to moan aloud, looking him in the eye, begging him to punish her.

"It's a shame you had your knickers on!" Sam said. He really enjoyed it when they talked dirty to each other like this, he especially liked to hear Olivia tell him what she would do with other people.

"I bet you imagined fucking them while they were looking up your skirt, I bet you were dreaming of being a dirty slut wife, weren't you?"

"I was thinking about licking her pussy while her husband fucked me from behind, pushing my face into her cunt with each thrust of his massive cock as he fucked me hard and harder."

"Aaaah, that would be so horny. Would you make me watch?"

"Yes, you'd have to watch while your wife acts like a total slut, would you like that? Would you like to see me being a slut wife?"

"Fuck, yes, it's my dream for you to act like a slut while I watch."

Sam thrust his cock into her cunt as he said this, feeling how wet and open her cunt had become from the fisting. He started to fuck her harder and faster, his balls rubbing along the inside of her thigh, adding to his pleasure while he slid in and out of her soaking wet cunt.

"One day, I'm going to really watch you getting fucked by someone else, and you're going to love it, I know you will." Sam leaned forward, kissing Olivia as he slammed his cock into her pussy as hard as he could, their tongues exploring each other's mouth.

When their kiss ended, Olivia whispered in his ear, "I'd fuck those two in the bar for you to watch, then I'd make you fuck my cum filled cunt while they watched. Would you like that?"

"Oh, Fuck, Yeeees. I'm going to cum just thinking about it." Sam pounded her cunt as his balls tightened, feeling his orgasm approaching.

"Oh, Fuck, I'm cuming," Sam shouted as he pumped his cum deep into her wet cunt.

Olivia screamed as he came, feeling his sperm flooding into her wet cunt.

Christ knows what the neighbors must be thinking, hearing their combined moans and grunts as they came together!

Sam shot spurt after spurt into Olivia's pussy, while she also came on his cock, screaming at the top of her voice that she was cuming for her second time in an hour!

Sam's whole body shuddered from the strength of his orgasm, sweat pouring out of every pore. When he'd finished, he collapsed on top of Olivia, slowly rock his hips, his cock still inside her until his balls were completely empty. He waited for his cock to soften inside of her while they both caught their breath, then rolled off her, both covered in sweat from their exertions.

While Olivia lay on her back, catching her breath, Sam started laughing.

"What are you laughing about?"

"You, the whole bloody boat must have heard you screaming!"

"Fuck, was I really that loud?"

"Yep," Sam replied simply, smiling away.

After a few minutes, Olivia said exhaustedly, half asleep, "I don't care, I'm on holiday, I don't care what people think. They're probably jealous."

Sam rolled onto his side, facing Olivia, he could already hear her breath softening as she started to fall asleep, naked on top of the bed.

...

The next morning while they were leaving their room, on their way to breakfast, the door of the next cabin opened just as Sam was closing his door.

"Morning," Sam heard someone say behind him, he turned to face a man as he emerged from his own room closely followed by a woman. Whom he assumed to be his wife.

"Morning," Sam replied, the man was in his late forties tall with just a hint of a paunch, wearing a pair of shorts and a bright T-shirt. Sam looked the man's wife, she was also tall, not quite as tall as Olivia but taller than average, shoulder-length blond hair and a deep tan. Wearing a pair of shorts that showed her long legs off, and a sun top that struggled to contain her massive tits.

"Sounds like you two had fun last night," The man said with an Australian accent, laughing. He had a massive grin on his face, looking at Sam, who was now trying unsuccessfully to hide his embarrassment.

"Ah, I'm only messing with you," he laughed, "I'm Brad, and this is my wife Carrie," he said, looking from his wife to Olivia, whose face had turned a crimson red.

Sam extended his hand, "Sam, my wife, Olivia." Sam could feel his face reddening as he shook hands with Brad, then Carrie.

Carrie nudged Olivia on the arm saying, "Don't take any notice of him, he's an old perv; besides, we had a good time listening to you two. We should get together and have a few drinks one evening, what do you think?"

Olivia wasn't sure how to respond, it sounded like a loaded question to her. She was in shock; they had just openly admitted that they'd had sex while listening to Sam and herself in the next cabin.

"Uur, Ok," unable to think of anything else to say, Olivia grabbed hold of Sam's arm for support. Christ, they had been listening to them! Fuck knows how much they heard!

Carrie laughed as she grabbed her husband's hand, dragging him down the corridor in the direction of the restaurants. "Hope to see more of you soon," she said, laughing at the shocked look on Sam and Olivia's face

Both Sam and Olivia just stood there dumbfounded, "Fuck," he said as he turned to look at Olivia, then they looked at each other as they both burst out laughing.

To be continued...