The Making of a TLB Pt. 02

Story Info
A woman continues to turn her husband.
10.1k words
4.63
41.2k
32
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part two of the story. I suggest you read part one. Sexuality begins within the human mind. This is part two where a woman uses her knowledge and skill regarding the mind to convert the perfect subject into her perfect tender loving Bitch. Some of the things she uses does not exist in today's market, but it will soon be. It is fiction and draws on no one in real life.

*****

It was four in the afternoon when he woke up. Sherri had already showered and was in her housecoat when Terry arose. Both were in extremely good moods. Sherri suggested they get dressed and go out for dinner to celebrate his growing femininity. Terry agreed so he quickly climbed into the shower. Sherri could not wipe the grin off her face as she caught Terry discovering the pleasures, he could give himself with his new breasts. Seeing him discover himself anew as a woman in a natural away thrilled her to death. Sherri knelt in front of him drawing his swelling chitty into her mouth which was wet from the shower and his excitement. She squeezed his soft rear cheeks repeatedly as she moved up and down his shaft until her new girlfriend spilled into her mouth. When her new girlfriend was finished, she moved up and shared the remnants with him.

They had started dressing him with the red half cup corset that left a peak of his areola's exposed, the black silk stocking attached to his garter before sliding his new red sleeved panties on. She had him put on a pair of slim-legged black slacks and low heels before she allowed him to check himself out. The corset added more curve to his hips and tightened his waist. The half-cup bra fit tight and smug sitting right above his nipples which stuck right out. Sheri handed him a white blouse which he put on letting it lay freely at the side leaving its tails out. He was totally a slender female with curves that shouted out, even to him there was no doubt. Terry had a come fuck me look. As a woman, he was hot.

"Girlfriend you may be my slut in the bedroom." Sherri giggled. "But dam I like your style. Let's touch your makeup up."

Well, she did his makeup she started to teach him what was used and how. When she was finished, she got herself ready. She took pictures of Terry marveling at the fact that how very feminine he had become. He seemed to have Betty Davis eyes with his eyelashes long and thick and a red lipstick painted lips that begged to be kissed. It was all Sherri could do not to push him back on the bed to ravish him all over again. With Terry's sultry look Sherri knew that she would have men who would end up being putty in her hands.

It was almost eight pm when they arrived at Oscars on the River. It was an upper-class restaurant with a dance floor. The two-person band would start playing at nine. As they walked in together Sherri kept her hands-on Terry's tush telling all she was dominant in their relationship. Once their reservation was confirmed they were led to their booth from which they could see the floor. The setting was perfect for these two lovers because the lights were dimmed with the candles lit. Terry sat down and slid over Sherri sat beside her. After placing their orders, they shared a sensual kiss. Sherri was tickled pink because she could still taste a touch of cum from his mouth. They had forgotten to brush their teeth, as a result, anyone kissing Terry would know what he had done.

Sherri worked at helping Terry to get over his nervousness by whispering encouragement to him.

"Breathe Baby breathe you have to calm down because after dinner men will most likely ask us to dance," Sheri said. "Remember you as a female have to let them lead. If you get stuck in a slow dance, they will pull you close and hold you tight. The problem is that with you looking so sexy you're going to end up making your partner hard."

Terry blushed. "I could just refuse and dance with you."

Sherry laughed. "Relax ignore it if it happens, enjoy the fact that your leaving them stiff proves your femininity."

Want to bet on how many of your dancing partners will be able to keep their hands off your tush."

Terry with a worried look whispered. "When will the journey to womanhood be over."

"When you have been totally exhausted by a man who has ravished you masterfully with his cock." Sherri giggled.

"Why are both sexes attracted to my tush," Terry whispered.

"Its shape, its size in proportion to the rest of you makes it stand out in a way that advertises the fact that you are a very sensual being. Your natural; sensuality, class and looks make others pale in relation to you. Terry as a girl you are what girls of all types desire to be. There's something about you that causes you to stand out from the crowd." Sherri explained honestly. "There's not a female or male alive that's not sexually attracted to you."

Finally, their food arrived.

Neither noticed the after-dinner crowd coming in. They were oblivious to everyone but themselves. Part of the crowd contained The President of an ad firm, his wife and their eldest daughter who had just graduated from university less than a year ago. Terry was facing second thoughts in his mind; he was wondering if he had taken their role-playing too far.

Louis Charles Blackburn was a Marlboro man in all sense. He was six foot four, ex-marine who still look tough and lean even though he was forty-eight. His wife of twenty-five years Suzanne a former beauty queen was six years younger who had held her figure well. Though the mother of three between work and children she still could turn a man's head. She was five ft. six weighed 110 and still held a 28-inch waist. A typical redhead with the flaming temper that came out at the wrong times. It served to keep their marriage interesting. It was her job in the firm to hire new faces. The moment she saw Terry she thought she would be perfect for the Japanese firm expanding into the American market in competition with Victoria's Secret. They wanted to use a North American firm to do a multimedia campaign worth millions' Landing the contract would force them to double in size. The key was finding the right face. To her Terry was it. She asks her twenty-year-old daughter what her thoughts were.

Ashley looked at the black-haired beauty and was smitten. She's a beautiful woman mom are you sure she's not already a model. Ashley was five ft. eight, had a 36 26 36 figure and as far as she knew had been a lesbian since her teens. She had outed herself and after some rough periods, her parents had finally accepted it. The more she looked at Terry the more she was enchanted by his looks. Ashley with her light red to blonde hair she was very attractive in her own right. Both sexes had hit on her. The problem for her right now was a growing desire to have the black-haired Terry sharing her bed.

"Dad," she asked. "Do you know who the black-haired female is over there?" just as the music started.

"No, but I know the other lady! That's Sherri who works in our print media department for our firm." Lou replied.

"Invite them to our table dear. Her friend is the perfect face for Xaingja." Suzanne said. "Her image comes across as what the name of the company means which is "beautiful flight."

Lou seeing dollars sign did what his wife requested. Sherri and Terry at first declined to say they were leaving but after he said he would pay their bill they felt obligated and agreed. The waitress moved them over quickly. After normal introductions, he asked Sherri to dance so his wife could talk to Terry. So, they headed to the floor for a couple of dances.

It was Ashley that noticed Terry's male wedding band. She found that interesting. Was he a male in drag she asked herself? No not possible those breasts oozed to much sex appeal. Nipples on falsies never stood out like that besides her areola's had little ripples in them just like Terry's. She had to find out and she would later when the dance floor got fuller.

Ashley listens to her mother as she makes the first move by asking Terry if she could come in for a professional photoshoot. If your image is as good as I think it is, we have a possible client that might want to hire you. Terry explained that he was working on a rewrite of a book he had written and had taken time off work. If the new pages were acceptable, he might be interested. Lou now back stepped in and asked Terry to dance and he reluctantly accepted. Ashley asked Sherri who quickly agreed. Well, the four were dancing Suzanne ordered another round. Ashley kept her eyes on Terry as she danced around the floor.

Just as Sheri predicted Lou pulled her in tight holding him tight during their second dance because it was a slow one. Terry could feel his growing hardness pressing against him Could smell the old spice he was wearing and was surprised at how he lifted him off his feet when they twirled. Lou had danced with all the ladies twice before Ashley finally got Terry onto the dance floor. She deliberately led him into the crowd so they could not be seen by the table. Terry's soft blue eyes and long eye lashing were spellbinding for they seemed to draw you in.

The husband and wife team began to sing Marvin Gaye's song "let's get it on." Ashley pulled Terry into her, tight so they were dancing cheek to cheek. Ashley could smell the sweetness of his scent. It was intoxicating. As their bodies moved together, she slid her hand down between Terry's leg feeling him up. Discovering his hidden treasures. Ashley was seeing in his eyes that her action was turning him on.

"I had to find out for myself why I was so sexually attracted to you," Ashley whispered. "When I saw your male wedding band, I had to prove what I thought for myself. Your wife Sherri is a lucky woman she has with you the best of both worlds. I'll keep the fact that you're a shemale to myself. I truly hope that with time we can become friends."

Terry looked into Ashley's eyes searching them trying to discern if she could be trusted. Before he could answer Ashley brought her mouth to his giving him a deep loving tongue inserting kiss to show her genuine desire. She faintly tasted the taste of cum from him but decided not to say anything. Afterward, Terry said perhaps, they could.

"Dam Terry," Ashley said with a smile. "If you weren't married, I would be after you twenty-four seven. You're turning my views about my own sexuality upside down because I've never been into any man until now."

Even Terry was confused. He had been hit on twice. First by her father and now her both for different reasons. One wanted him because he was a woman the other because he was a man. It was confusing.

The evening ended early because it was a workday tomorrow. With Terry and Sherri agreeing to give the photoshoot some serious thought. As soon as they got through the front door. Sherri had pulled his slacks and panties off drawing his manhood in. Milking his manliness one inch at a time as she played with his tush. She shared it with him when she was done. Terry like this was just too desirable. She couldn't keep her hands off him. Sherri led Terry to their bed and ravished his feminized body until they collapsed in exhaustion. She woke her new girlfriend in the middle of the night so they could do it all over again.

Later that night Suzanne awoke and came out to get a drink of water only to see her daughter sitting in the living room lost in thought. Her watery eyes looked dreamy but were filled with a sadness not often seen.

"Okay Ash," she asked. "Who is causing this, was it someone from school?"

"No Mom its someone I just met, but they're married. It is causing me to question my own sexuality."

"Why?" Suzanne asked.

"Terry is Sherri's husband, he's a shemale. He was wearing a male wedding band," she replied. "When we were dancing together, I felt him up to be sure. I had to know why I found Terry sexually arousing me in a way I have never experienced before. It's because I see him as being the best of both sexes. Terry just being Terry has kept me dreaming all night. I woke up from a beautiful dream. Terry and I were walking together with him dressed like he was tonight. We had two small children and I had one more baking in the oven. I was proud because I knew they were his."

As soon as Suzanne heard the possibility of grandchildren, she began to scheme on how she could get the two of them together before Ash changed her mind.

"I'm scared Mom. I don't know if its love, or lust but I've never felt this way about anyone. Does love at first sight really exist?" Ashley asked? "Terry's beautiful, she's sensual and sexual yet innocent in a lot of ways. After I kissed him, I could see the confusion in his eyes, it was like he was feeling the way I felt."

Suzanne knew she had to find a way to draw these two lost souls together. Her prayers had been answered but not in the way she had requested.

.

It was a busy week I had heard nothing, so I had spent the last three days writing. Every day Sherri had come home to take my manhood in her mouth to milk it just so she could feed me some. Of course, each night we ended up making love. Sheri could play for hours with her tongue in my tush. It kept me constantly sexually aroused.

My main female's character was dealing with some emotional issues which I could relate to. Her attraction to both sexes was leaving her confused. Just like I was in real life. Her best female friend had kissed her, and her childhood male friend was starting to show a change in attitude towards her because of her natural femininity coming out.

When the doorbell rang on that Wednesday morning it took me by surprise. The FedEx driver needed an envelope signed for. It was from the publisher. It was a contract offer to publish my book. I called Sherri who asked me to email a copy to her and she would ask Suzanne for a referral for a lawyer to look at it. Ten minutes later Suzanne called me.

"I've sent your contract to our lawyers to review. But I need a favor in return from you. That firm we are trying to land wants a certain look, so I want your image to send to them with your approval. If they're interested, we will do a professional shoot." Suzanne said.

"Talk to Sherri she has more than a few on her cell phone that might be acceptable," I replied.

Within the hour eight different images of Terry from Sherri's growing album were emailed to their contacts in Japan. By the end of the day, the negotiations had started. Lou and Suzanne had picked which ones to send. Suzanne found a way to send copies of all of Terry's twenty pictures to Ashley. They were surprised when they got the request for Terry's measurements because they wanted to send some of their products to be used in a professional shoot by airmail overnight. Thankfully Sherri still had them. When Sherri came home that night, I had to sign a release to keep it all legal and got told my first shoot was planned for Friday.

At eight am Friday morning Ashley was at my door to pick me up. I was casually dressed so I was wearing a white blouse with blue jeans and runners. She greeted me with a kiss on my cheek.

"Our first stop is the lawyers they have at our request set up a legal corporation for you. It protects your female identity and your image from being used without your permission. Under that corporation, you will sign two contracts one to my parent's company and one for your publishers. Xaingja now believes you're a Shemale." Ashley said. "During the photoshoot thanks to my mom I will be the only one helping you dress and undress. The makeup team will be there to give you the look we want. I told my mom you were a shemale, so we had to disclose that fact to our partners in Japan. My mother knows that fact was the information that sealed the deal."

"I'm not sure I'm ready for this. I will have to quit my job in order to have a chance of finishing my book." I replied. "I still see myself as a male acting like a female in a lot of ways."

"Don't forget your identification." Ashley stated." Open your heart to becoming all you can be by accepting what you definitely are the best of both sexes."

We got it and threw it into one of Sherri's old purses. Ashley said remove your wedding ring. As we headed out of the door, I felt her hand coming to rest my tush. I guess I was getting used to this because I had stopped wondering if all-girl to girls did this to their female lovers.

The lawyer's appointment went well. Since my parents were dead and I was an only child for marketing reasons they were going ahead to legally change my birth records to female. Once that was done, I would get a new driver's license issued. This was to head off any possible scandals down the road. After all everything I was getting involved with dealt with my image. The spelling of my first name would change from Terry to Terri. All legal traces of me as a man would be gone.

The publishing company was thrilled with the possibility of having some cross-marketing for my book done for free. They also were thrilled of the ad company promise to do a photoshoot for the book cover. The fee paid for the publishing rights was more than I made in a year. It would be directly deposited to my corporation bank account by Monday. They had my resigning letter for my former employer ready for me to sign it was delivered that day.

We arrived at the assigned change room for me, inside there were sixteen items for me to try on, all mostly nighttime wear all created to enhance the mood. Each outfit required a different style of makeup. It gave Ashley and me time to get to know each other. Let's be honest she saw me a lot in the state of being undressed to dressed. Her hands seem to linger on my body a little too much as she adjusted the clothing making sure it was presented at its best. At times Ashley lingered a bit too long when her soft hands were on my breasts. Ashley said that red was the color that suited my eye's the best. With the lust burning in her eyes I don't know how she kept it so professional. The items were all designed for a female like me. It was after ten pm before they were done.

As I changed back into my own clothes Ashley started packing them up. I asked her why and she explained its part of the perks of being a spoke's person. Anything used in a shoot that is personal nature when done belongs to you. Xaingja has sent our firm over a hundred items for us for future use. What we did not use today will be used in further shoots when the campaign comes together.

"Do you want to get something to eat before I take you home," Ashley asked.

"Yes, I'm starved. I've never seen the work behind the image and believe me I will never say it's easy." I replied.

We were about to head out to her car when Ashley's cell rang. I noticed that her background was an image in me taken while I was asleep. It showed an unrestricted view of my naked breasts. It showed me as the woman I was becoming. I blushed. I only heard the conversation from one side, but it sounded like good news because Ashley's face was glowing. As soon as she got off, she pulled me into her and gave me a deep sensual kiss. It left me wanting more and that worried me. I knew I should distance myself.

"Xaingja and my parents' firm have signed the contract for a mass media blitz. Paper air and T.V. You are their official spokesperson. Mom got them to agree that in the print the date that your new book is coming out can be added if they can work it out." Ashley stated. "Starting Monday, I'm not only your assistant from the firm, but I'm going to be your new editor until the publisher says it's ready for print," Ashley said. "My Parents want that book out asap because this shoot was actually the first for an ad to run in the print media. Over the next few months, you're going to be a very busy lady. They see you expanding into regular clothing and cosmetics if this current promotion is successful."