The Making of a TLB Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we walked into Denny's Ashley was keeping herself close enough to keep her hand on my tush. It was becoming apparent to me that she wanted more in our relationship. There was a couple ahead of us waiting to be led to their seats. I noticed the girl wearing an ankle bracelet made of gold only on her left ankle. It reminded me that one of the assistants had been wearing three gold, a bronze and a combo one of gold and another metal. Once we were escorted to our seats and our orders taken, we began to talk.

"Ash is there a reason some girls wear different styles of ankle bracelets? Does it symbolize something to those in the know?" I asked. "and why only on the left side of their legs?"

"Terri, how many girls did you date before you met Sherri?" Ash asked.

"A few but not one was serious," I replied.

"So, you have never really been in the adult version of the dating scene," Ash said. "I'm pleased to hear that. It gives me more than a chance."

"A chance for what?" I asked.

"That's for you to find out. As for the bracelet on single girls left leg don't mean a thing. Also, if it's not welded on, we don't consider it real. A gold one on a married woman signals to all who know that she has taken a male lover. A silver one means she has taken a female one. A bronze signal that the relationship is to the point that their marriage mate has been made a cuckold. A combo bracelet informs that the cucked partner knows and it's acceptable to it all." Ash explained. "A lot of ladies wear them together as a badge of honor and to show the evolving of their sexual relationships. Having multiple partners these days is an acceptable norm."

We ate the rest of the meal discussing the events of the day. When she dropped me off and helped me unload the clothing from the shoot, I showed her my large office which had room for a second desk. Before leaving she again gave me a deep lingering kiss as her hands went to my tush. Mine was around her waist.

"I better go," she whispered. "We've got to keep it professional even though it's going to be hard."

"Why," I asked insincerity.

"Because you're so easy to love," she replied. "You are if they admit it, are every woman's secret dream. You're a tender loving female with a cock."

Suzanne heard her daughter drive-in, so she had gotten up and headed down to the kitchen to find out how that day went. The look on her daughter's face said it all. It must have gone better than she thought. Ash was in love.

"Mom the shoot went smoothly. I was very impressed by how easy it went. We accomplished more than we thought we would. Terry has a keen sense of style. She did a few simple things that really gave the items were promoting some extra class." Ash answered. "It gives the print department a lot to work with."

"I learned that Terri is basically an innocent to the ways of the world," Ash said. "So, I'll just wait till their marriage falls apart then help him pick up the pieces. If I must get knocked up by Terri to make her mine I will! Sooner or later she's going to become my BBBB. Beautiful Bewitching Bitchy Bitch. She's already that to me but doesn't know it."

"At the end of the month, Sherri will be promoted," Suzanne said. "She'll be working under Amanda Frame."

"Isn't she the one we believe is a dominating demanding dike?' Ash asked.

"Yes, we have lost a few good employees because she has worn the poor ladies out or either gotten them married off after she has trained them by opening them up to new things," Suzanne said with a grin. "The rumor is that she loves breaking the married ones by turning them into submissive sluts to her kinky needs."

"As far as I am concerned the sooner the better. I saw Terri and I love her complete package." Ash laughed. I can't believe that I can't wait till I experience her shemale cock."

"Then you'll be pleased to know that Sherri won't be involved with our new overseas division, Amanda Frame's current assistant will be heading that. If we pull this off, I expect Terry to be my daughter in law for life!" Suzanne winked.

Mother and daughter talked for a couple of hours planning things out.

I did not realize how much the shoot had taken out of me. It was almost noon when I woke up. Sherri had been fast asleep when I had gotten home. After a hot cup of coffee, Sherri made me take a bubble bath to soften my skin and remove any regrown body hair. She loved my new nighttime wear and informed she was going shopping for the house.

"Sunday we are going out for a laser treatment on your face. We will both get a pedicure and a manicure at the same time." Sherri said. "Looking after our nails with the polish we put on them is important. I've started my monthly so perhaps you should start yours. After all, you need to experience all aspects of being a woman."

Her timing was almost perfect I had one more day of rewriting before my main female character would be starting that. Besides writing helped me settle things out in my mind. Ash, her father, and Sherri had opened me to things I had never seen before. As a young female, I could see the importance of a mother at that time of their lives. What bothered me most I had found myself enjoying having a huge man built like Lou holding me in his arms.

As Sherri headed out the door, I began working on the rewrite again. The words seemed to come easy, but in rewriting eight pages it became eighteen as the young girl worked out the things going through her mind. It was almost nine at night when I heard my wife pulling in, so I saved the words and shut my computer down. We had just finished putting everything away when Sherri took out the money for the food she had ordered. She thought she had time to change so had gone upstairs. The delivery driver a man in his twenties arrived with the pizza we had ordered. We had met him at the park. I pretended not to notice his attraction towards me but deliberately walked with a wiggle as I went to get him the money.

"Is your older sister home? He asked.

"No, her and her hubby have gone out," I replied.

After coming back and giving him the money including a tip, he pulled me into his arms planting a demanding kiss upon me. I did not know that Sherri was watching as my breasts pressed into his chest. My hand accidentally slipped over his private parts as I tried to push him away.

"Dam I wish I wasn't working I'd like the time to see where this could go," he said.

"Don't even think about it you just caught me off guard," I replied firmly. "It's time for you to leave."

As soon as I closed the door Sherri was teasing me about my new boyfriend and didn't stop until she made me blush. With questions like did, his kisses make your body hot? Did he turn you on? Did his manhood feel hard and stiff has he held you tight? How did it feel in your hand? Were you ready to take him further? Were you clean? Or was the problem that you felt he wasn't good enough to take your virginity? The more she embarrassed me the more excited she seemed.

After eating Sherri asked. "Did you enjoy your first kiss from your admirer?"

"No," I replied. "He needs lessons on how to kiss."

"Girlfriend your learning a big lesson. You got to kiss a lot of toads before you find the one." Sherri said. "You're going to find your constantly fighting them off when you find you're a media star."

To celebrate my latest step towards womanhood we smoke a joint before heading up to bed. That night I learned how to douche as a woman before she forced what she called my tampon in past the folds of tightness in my rosebud. At first, it hurt. I felt invaded. Sherri explained when I told her that every woman feels like that at first. I was reacting quite normal as a female.

Sunday, we went out for breakfast without makeup before heading for our appointment. The owner was an old male friend of Sherri who opened their shop for us. After my laser, we both had our finger and toenails shaped and polished our hairdressers gave us our haircuts. I no longer needed the hair extensions because with my hair's thickness and length they created a new image that appeared to give me a bit more maturity. Sherri got my ears pierced. I was told to leave the studs in for two weeks.

Our second stop was at the mall where the cosmetic's cosmopolitan taught us what products I should use and explained why. With her professional knowledge, she brought out my femininity more than a few notches. The men who had gathered to watch my transformation were drooling. As we walked through the mall towards our car it was very noticeable how many stopped in their spot just to take us in. Both Sherri and I got hit on. Sherry told me to go in and pick out some earrings and jewelry before went to look at purses. I picked out a diamond heart-shaped necklace and ended up wearing it out. The whole morning Sherri had walked two to three steps behind. I later learned that what I had stuck in me had created a delightful wiggle when I walked.

Sherri had to be at work at six in the morning for a staff meeting on Monday morning. I was still in my black slip with matching panties drinking my second cup of coffee when Ash showed up with the crew to set up her desk. After letting them in I climbed the stairs to get dressed. I decided to tease all of them. I came down dressed in a black bra and pantie set white slacks slender fit with a sheer blouse buttoned up to just below my bra. I learned that morning that some men found pantie lines quite erotic. Ashes male crew had to work with constant hard on's. Our desks would face each other. It took them two hours to adjust the cable lines to modify the new connections and make sure everything was working up to code. After they left, I started laughing.

"God, you're a natural at being a real cock tease." Ash giggled. "Those poor guys got blue balls extreme."

After getting a fresh pot of coffee into the urn we took our coffees and got to work. We called the publisher and I listened as Ash got their advice. They told her to cut down on my long windiness. Cut down on the background stuff first. As the girl works out her sexuality perhaps the boy should too. I listen because in a lot of ways I could really comprehend the problems in a unique way.

Looking at Ash as she faced me from her desk as she started reading and reviewing the first chapter, I could see the sweetness in her smile, the sparkle in her eyes, those freckles on her face, and her reddish-blonde hair caressing her face. She was showing her cleavage but in a natural way. The white business suit hugged her frame nicely while highlighting the shape of her ass. Many a man could lose a lot of time being lost in her curves. Lucky would be the person who married her she seemed easy to love. The smile the gentleness and warmth flowed naturally from within. She went back to reading and editing for a few hours only stopping to get my approval on changes that she made. With her expertise, the first chapter became tighter and more focused. Finally, she asked me a question that was on her mind.

"Terry," Ashley asked. "How come Sheri kept her maiden name?"

"Her family trust from her Great Grandmother has a clause in it that says if any of those inheriting a trust do not retain their maiden name, they lose their portion," I replied. "She got it once she started university."

"So, no one outside of family, friends and my parents know your married." she said. "that's a real marketing plus."

Just then Ashley's cell rang before she started talking, she left the office. It was half an hour before she returned.

"Terry one of the photographers caught a shot from the side where you are undoing the clasp of your bra that opens at the front. It shows a little cleavage. They think it's a great shot for the print media, the problem is coming up with one short line that says it all." Ash explained. "Mother wants me to come up with a couple if I can."

"That easy," I replied. "Just a snap to set my gurls free."

Well, you'd think I'd won the lottery she came around my desk as I turned towards her and planted herself on my knees. The way she kissed me was demanding hungry and hot. If she'd have been Sherri, we would have been heading upstairs. She texted her mother with it and she loved it. It would become a marketing hit.

Sheri called me later in the afternoon to inform me about the new position she was now being trained for and that for the next two weeks her schedule might be erratic.

"It's a junior position in management," Sherri explained. "Will tell you more tonight. I'll be getting home late tonight because some of the staff are taking me out to celebrate. Suzanne told me that Ashley had to remind you to remove your wedding ring on Friday, so Suzanne and I decided that for now, it is best that we both keep ours off until your established in your new careers. That way we avoid any questions because of a slip-up. Better to play it safe. So how about you go pick out two matching engagement rings for us to wear this afternoon. Hang on Suzanne's speaking to me brb."

I told ash while waiting about the plan for the rings.

"Suzanne suggested that you get three and charge it to the company that way the male attention towards you will be cut down. It will enhance your public image if the general population believes you are into girls." Sherri explained

"Well, I am. I replied. "who's the other ring going to?"

"Ashley because it will help keep the crews in line when you're working for us," Sherri replied.

"This is getting nuts." I expressed.

"Not if you think about it. None of us will talk about it. Our private lives are just that private. All three of us have different last names so we will let the rumors flow until your established" Sherri explained. "Just don't take being Ashley's girlfriend seriously. Understand after all it's just for show! The gossip pages will stir it up, creating additional hype which will create a greater online presence. We have also published an announcement of your new position as Xaingja's face in the North American market and created a facebook page for your fans."

I replied yes dear even though I did not understand it. I got off the phone and shook my head thinking what media companies do for exposure. Ashley had a big smile as I explained what was going on. Then she went and called her mother well I went and got us a refill. When I got back Ash was grinning ear to ear.

"What's up now?" I asked.

"Our engagement party Ashley smiled. "You better go change into your dark slacks. I don't want your pantie lines being focused on when you slip the ring on me. You will have to make it look legit and do it publicly so I can say yes"

I swore, by the end of the day I would be married to one beautiful woman and engaged to another. What was I getting myself into? What am I supposed to do? How am I supposed to act? While heading upstairs I decided to go all out. Since Ash was dressed in white, I would go black.

It took about an hour before I came back down. I got the look I was going for. Ashley's eyes showed her lust. I was now the lady in black. My bra and pantie set were made of black lace with a touch of silk. The black garter held up my fish stockings. The slip was hidden by the black satin dress that hugged my curves. I had pinned my hair back on one side with a pink rose beret. I turned my back to Ash and asked her to finish zipping me up. I was carrying my small white purse while wearing a pair of one-inch white heels. Ashley got playful and slid her arms under my dress up and around and started squeezing my breasts as she kissed my neck softly. Then she zipped me up.

"Anytime, anyplace anywhere. "Ash giggled. "Just so you know I prefer unzipping and undressing my girlfriends just before I ravish them."

I giggled.

Ash whispered in my ear. "From this day forward my love when I accept your ring what you don't give to Sherri belongs to me." as she wrapped her arms around my waist. "After all, in my dreams your already my wife."

Ash and I went to the company's favorite jewelry store for accessories that they used for their shoots because they had a corporate account. We walked in holding hands. It took about an hour for Ash to pick the diamond that she wanted, and we were able to get them in three different sizes.

Ash drove us afterward to a small restaurant just off the university's campus. While I was getting changed, she had called a bunch of her friends to join us to witness our engagement. Lou and Suzanne were there with Ashes siblings. So was the press.

Sherri, Amanda Frame and some of the fellow staff she'd be working with were across town.

All together we filled ten large tables, but Ash and I were alone surrounded by the rest.

Everyone was pleased as each one of us got on our knees and proposed to each other. The way we kissed there was no doubt to all witnessing us that it was real. Pictures of her parents congratulating us would make the gossip pages. Pictures of us dancing and our celebrating were taken until the wee hours of the night. One of my favorite pictures was of Lou and I dancing taken while he was twirling me around. Even during the slow dances, he treated me with respect although he kept my body tight to him. Of course, he had given me a deep tongue exchanging thank you kiss which was caught. It made me blush because I found his kiss had turned me on.

The next day the paper would disclose that I was the spokesperson for Xaingja and that we had met during early production. The first ads would appear in a few weeks. Somehow the name of my soon to be published book slipped out and who the publisher was. To the writer of the article, it was a very big scoop.

It was around eleven when we slipped out. We got back to the barn Sherri was still not home. Ash and I shared a glass of wine and ended up just making out like young teenagers. I was surprised by how much attention she was paying to my breasts. We stopped before either of us went too far as love songs played in the background. Shortly after Ash left around one am. Sherri pulled in. Her voice was slurry, so I helped her up to bed. As a result, the pre-orders for my book started rolling in.

It was a busy week for all of us. We all had long days Sherri's training was hard, so I thought. Ash and I worked long and hard. I wrote as she edited. Finally, on Friday I took my tampon out for good because it felt loose. After washing the metal item off I left it on the bathroom counter. Sadly, I felt kind of empty and I was puzzled as to why. The rewrite of the first four chapters had been sent off and approved by the publisher. Ash and I went out to celebrate.

We had gone down to a taco stand in the park. We were both wearing leg tight blue jeans. With tank tops and flip flops. Holding hands, we were walking around the park when we ran into one of the employee's Ash knew. I listened while they talked about the changes being made because of the expansion. Sherri was fitting in well her organizational skills were appreciated but the girls in the inner office were betting how long it would be before she will be wearing her gold ankle bracelet. Amanda Frame was not a woman he was a he and a crossdresser. I could tell by the look on Ash's face that she did not know.

"How do you know that!" Ashley asked.

"My gay brother is his best friend," she said. "He came up with this scheme to get all the married pussy he wants. Amon believes he's the father to three of his former assistants' children and brags that their husbands do not know that they have been marked as a cuckold for life."

After walking away Ash and I went and sat down by a tree trying to digest it all in. After talking about it for a while she called her father and asked him point-blank if there was a lot of extended hours this week because of all the changes. She found out that most of the staff had signed out by seven pm. The problem was Sherri had not got home before eleven all week. Since she was salary she no longer had to punch in or out.