The Making of a TLB Pt. 03

Story Info
A woman continues to turn her man.
6.4k words
4.64
27.3k
24
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suggest you read parts one and two to pick up a man's journey to womanhood caused by the woman he loves, his wife. Some of the items used may not be available in the market today. Rest assured they will be. The key to any conversion is the manipulation of one's mind. What the wife fails to remember is that each one of us has freedom of thought.

I got up early on Sunday and got dressed in a tank top and blue jeans without a bra. After making coffee I went back to work on the rewrite and did not come out of the office unless it was for a bathroom break or coffee. A lot of the feelings and emotions I was dealing with came out in the pages. Cindy Lou was finding her growing maturity was hard. Sherri brought me things to eat. When I was inspired it was best if I was left alone. Acceptance of what I had become was beginning to come. I no longer saw myself as male or female I was a shemale that had the best of both.

I was sitting at the kitchen counter drinking a hot coffee after seeing my wife off to work. Since I had spent over 14 hours yesterday writing I was taking a break. Since I had started exploring life as a female, both men and women had been hitting on me. Two females wanted a long term relationship. I had gotten more attention than I ever did when I was in school. Tonight, my wife might be taking steps to change our relationship without informing me. I had to start finding a lawyer and a private investigator. If what I thought I knew was true I had to protect myself. Was Linda just stringing me along to cause problems for my wife and me?

I was wearing my black slip that hung down to about two inches above my knee, so I thought I'd better clean the office before getting dressed. I forgot that I had made and given Ashley a key, so she caught me bare feet and all bending over vacuuming under our desks in the office. The slip had slid up exposing the back of my hips and lower tush wearing a black sheer lace pantie. I felt her hand upon my inner thigh moving up as she spoke.

"Terri this is a vision that I will see in my dreams. Promise me love that you will always do housework dressed like this when we're married." Ashley giggled. "I love the fact that you're not wearing your bra because I love seeing your stiff nipples sticking out."

Then she slid her hands under my panties and squeezed my rear cheek more than once as I stood up and leaned back into her causing her breasts to be pushed into my back. Ash started kissing the sides of my neck as her finger slid into my tushes folds between the cheeks.

"It would be so easy to undress you to ravish your body if you would let me." Ash said softly. "there's nothing I want more than you naked sliding between my hips with our loving eyes locked on each other."

"Ash I'm still married." I retorted with a breaking voice. "It doesn't help that you're turning me on."

"Not for long if I have my way," Ashley said. "What you told me via email yesterday is wrong there was no shoot last week at all."

I turned towards her with tears in my eyes. Ashley drew me into my arms we both knew that we were seeing the start of the dissolving of my two-year-old marriage. My heart was breaking. Ash knew it.

"Security logs signed Sherri out every day at 7 pm last week. My parents confirmed a lot of their days last week was spent building new relationships with vendors and clients by getting the introductions done." Ash said with sadness. "I copied Amanda Frames file and our info is right. Human resources know he's a male but can't afford to terminate him for cross-dressing because of the ACLU."

"I guess today I find a lawyer," I replied.

"My mother recommended a couple. We must decide which one and both have private investigators they work with." Ash stated. "Terry my love, are you sure you're ready to do this?"

"I have no choice she's lying. Amanda, Linda, and Sherri will have to be investigated. I want to know what the truth is." I replied. "Once the trust is destroyed in such a brutal way it can never be gotten back."

We decided to go with the firm that had the most feminist female divorce lawyer. Ash went with me to their office. I brought a copy of our pre nub. After reviewing it she said it was still airtight. Don't draw any money out of your new corporation for now. Just file for unemployment. It will help protect you in divorce court if you're not employed. She may end up being forced to pay support out of her huge trust. I will get everything prepared just in case we get proof. While we were there, we transferred my corporation and all files concerning it all over to them. By the end of the morning, we were back at the barn working on the rewrite.

Sherri texted me to inform me that she was working late and did not know when she would be home. I replied that's fine thank you for letting me know. Sheri's mother Suzanne texted with a list of four girls that had worked under Amanda that had left because of pregnancies. Ash looked up public health and called one of her fellow classmates now employed by them to check their files to see if any of these ladies had contacted an STD explaining that all four had shared the same sexual male partner. She gave him Amanda's female and male names.

"Ash smart move I would never have thought of that. Do you think I should be tested?" I asked.

"Too short of time for anything to have happened. The only thing we know for sure is that somethings being worked on by someone, but we don't know who? Until we find out what or who there is not much we can do. Public health will inform you if Sherri gets caught in their web." She replied. "So, for now, you're safe."

I went back to work on the task at hand. A couple of hours I heard Ash crying so I looked up to see what was wrong.

"This is so beautiful, insightful, and sad," Ash said. "The way you describe Cindy Lou's emotional changes is amazing. It caused me to cry, editing this book has given me a deep appreciation of your inner soul. How could any female throw that beautiful tenderness away?"

I turned my chair sideways and waved her overtaking her into my arms. I held her until her sadness went away. While she was busy working, I went into the kitchen peeled potatoes, while the steaks thawed in cold water and started the prep work for a tossed salad. I sliced them up in wedges put garlic, butter, and cheese on them then wrapped them up in foil. I put the potatoes on the barbie then went and asked Ashley how she liked her steak. She said medium-rare and asked why. I told her I was cooking her supper. I even made my own dressing for the salad. As soon as I was ready, I called her out to the table I had built in the patio and poured us both a glass a wine. Just before I served dinner, I seasoned the potatoes with some basil, garlic salt, and pepper adding lots of sour creams. After dinner it was just after nine, so we called it a night.

Linda Jackson and Sherri were laying naked in Linda's two-bedroom apartment after spending two hours making love with each other and Amanda. They were savoring the shimmering afterglow like they often did when they had regularly shared the same bed. Amanda Frame had already left for the evening.

"Is he as big as Terry or as good?" Linda asked. "Should we order him the breasts like you got Terry?"

"Amanda is rough, a real he-man. Terry is considerate, passionate and giving. You can't compare the two. With Terry, it's making love. With Amanda, it's just a fuck." Sherri said. "With Amanda I'm his slut and get off in a different way, getting him breasts would not change him. No longer would he get any on the side, but he would never get rid of his crass. Terry is becoming my sexual equal. A shemale slut that lasts twice as long as Amanda ever could. With Terri, because I love him, I want children with Amanda I don't. Terry is forever, Amanda's a few weeks at best."

"So that's why you want me to seduce Terri," Linda said. "And move in with the two of you. When I'm doing it with Terry you can see your lovers on the side."

Sherri smiled and said lovingly. "You got it, love. Amanda was not our first lover on the side since I got married. My mother has always had one or two. The only one we haven't shared yet is Terry. I can't wait till your riding his tush like you do mine. With him, you might finally develop a desire for a real cock. Then you can add a gold ankle bracelet to the silver one you already wear. Amanda gave me my gold one today. I promised to have it welded on Friday after work."

"Baby," said Linda. "I'm going to make love to you again before I will let you go home to let Terri eat his first cream pie put there by Amanda."

And she did.

Lou was just saying goodnight to his wife when he saw his daughter pulling in. He waited for her because he wanted her to be the first to know. As soon as she entered the house, he caught her gold ankle bracelet.

"Xaingja has approved the ad blitz in the print media starting next month. The first major spot will be in the major newspapers weekend magazine insert. The publisher of Terry's book has given us a definite release date. It will be mentioned on one line at the bottom of that ad." Lou said with a big grin.

Ashley gave her dad a great big hug congratulating him.

"How come your home so late," Lou asked jokingly.

"Terri cooked me a romantic dinner from scratch while I was editing and called me out to her patio to surprise me. The meal was fantastic. Everything was perfect even the wine." she replied.

Lou was shocked. "She's a married woman. She works for us. I forbid it. It's got to stop."

"Grab a couple of beers dad. I'll meet you at the kitchen table and explain to you whats going on." Ash said.

Her father did then say, "explain it all."

"That night we first met Terri I discovered that she is a shemale. She is Sherri's husband. I told mom that night when she woke up finding me crying in the living room that I was questioning my sexuality. She asked why. I said I had fallen in love with someone who was married. She figured it out that it was Terri. I told her then that Terri was a shemale."

"Really that may cost us our contract!" Lou said with concern.

"Dad they know. She is why we got the contract." Ash replied. "Mom had to disclose it when she sent the shots that Sherri provided. Unknowingly to us, Terri was perfect because they could promote that to their special clients back home. Terri's print ads will be modified for that market in Japan. It creates an additional revenue stream for all."

Lou was stunned. Never had a woman's cleavage attracted him so much. The way her breasts curves met was created for his manhood's touch. From the engagement party, he had dreamed of sliding his hard shaft between them. He could picture his cocks head poking up between them until his cum sprayed all over the place. Terry was every man's erotic dream. He had even got hard when he kissed him.

"Amanda Frame and Sherri are developing an after-hours relationship. Amanda is not a female but a crossdresser who has been using his position to bed married woman. Sherri and Terri do not have an open marriage. Terri is having them both investigated through her lawyer to get the proof. Once she has it, she will be filing for divorce. Sherri does not know Terri knows. As a result, she has been caught by her many lies. Terri has said the trust has been destroyed for good." Ashley disclosed. "We learned that Sherri was getting shaved tonight because Amanda requires his lovers bare. We don't believe they have slept together but it appears it headed that way."

Lou's face went white. He'd have to check the human resources manuals in the morning.

"The fake engagement you threw for us, to us was real. Terri knows I plan to marry her when the divorce is final. We had discussed this before we exchanged our rings. HR knows about three of Amon's former assistants quitting because of pregnancies. A reliable witness has come forth claiming he's bragging they are his." Ash informed Lou.

"Oh my God that may put us in a lot of legal problems." her dad stated firmly.

"As for Terri, she refuses to do anything but kiss me because she does want to see me hurt. She's also concerned that If Sherri has slept with Amanda, she might have been given an std. The more I edit her book the deeper I am falling for her. I told mom honesty that I dreamed of us having at least three children, two girls, and a boy." Ashley explained with her face glowing. "Since then she has been my greatest support."

Lou her dad did not know what to say so he just nodded his head. He couldn't believe he'd been so sexually attracted to a man. From what his daughter was telling him Terri was being honest while trying to protect his headstrong daughter. To him, that said a lot.

"I also told Mom that if I had to get knocked up to get Terri to marry me I would." Ashley explained." Dad Terri's inner soul is such a beautiful thing. No matter how things turn out don't blame her blame me. In our relationship, I have been the aggressor because I've been chasing her."

"So why the slut ring may I ask." her Dad said.

"I'm challenging Sherri I want her to believe that I am claiming her husband's mine when she sees it. Terry only approved of it after I had it done." Ash said. "it's my way of trying to force the truth to come out."

"Keep me advised, if it works out, I'm behind both of you all the way," Lou stated. "I will hold off going to legal for now but HR and will I be having a long talk."

I had just climbed out of the shower after lubing the butt plug and sticking it back in when I heard Sherri pulling in the driveway. By the time she showered and dressed I was fast asleep.

The next morning Sherri joined me in the shower taking the time to soap me down. She apologized for how busy she had been promising she be home at a decent time from now on. She slipped a bigger but plugin. It stretched me going in filling me tight. I asked why. If you agree I want to take you to the next step in your journey to womanhood Saturday night.

It was about two o'clock in the afternoon Ash and I had been concentrating on the book when I got the call from my divorce lawyer informing me that Linda, Amanda, and my wife had been together for three hours in Linda's apartment last night. The PI. Firm now believes there's something going on. I said thank you for that then said goodbye.

"Ashley you better call your friend in public health and add Sherri and Linda to the list," I said.

Ashley looked at me with eyes wide open in surprise. "Are you certain?"

I nodded my head. Let's just say that after she made the phone call no further work was done. We spent the rest of the afternoon cuddling and talking on the couch. My attachment to Ashley was growing. She was helping to heal my heart.

Ashley joined her family for supper that evening. Suzanne could tell she was oblivious to anything going around her. Finally, after her siblings had run off her parents and she got to talk.

Lou started. "I talked to human resources and we went through Amon Frame's file. Nothing bad could be found with his work. All his involvement is of a personal nature and that was not happening on company time."

"I've contacted the three females in question and interviewed them privately. To get them to discuss the whole situation we signed a nondisclosure agreement. All admitted to their affairs. One of the husbands just found out he has an std. His wife is now accusing him of fooling around and has filed for divorce." Suzanne disclosed. "I contacted him and let him know what we had learned he said he would let his lawyer know. His lawyer called today, and I gave him all of Amon's information. It sounds like they are going to try to force a DNA test to prove the child isn't his."

"Terri instructed me to contact my friend in public health and have Linda Jackson and Sherri added to the list of possible carriers of an std. After she received a call from the lawyer. The PI firm says there something going on they now just have to get the proof." Ashley said. "I can say their divorce is definitely on. Once Terri has the proof Sherri will be served. The good news is that because of Sherri's trust fund they had to sign a pre nub. As a result, the actual divorce may not take very long."

"No wonder your walking on water," Lou said. "Suzanne will have your information added to Amon's file. Let start building a case for his dismissal. HR will be producing a moral clause and a new employee's manual. Though right now we can't be held legally accountable HR feels that we have to find a legal way to protect ourselves from possible future litigations."

For the rest of the week, Sherri would come home at her usual time to find Ashley and Terri still working. They worked till nine or ten each night. So, she prepared the meals for the three of them. Terri had explained that the publisher has set a release date for the book and had requested that we speed up the process to give them time for unexpected errors. They would be working on it on Saturday because Xaingja wanted their first TV commercial ads as soon as possible. Sherri was upset because it had set her plans for Terri training back. She needed her yielding to what she had planned to make Terri both Linda's and her slut.

Sherri went out shopping on Saturday. She was with Linda and Amanda at Amanda's place for a while The P.I. Firm captured their conversations and had called to say they had verbal proof that the three were in an ongoing sexual relationship. I could use it in court, but it was not yet enough for a slam dunk divorce. I told them to keep watching for at least another week. I finally accepted that my marriage was ending, so did Ashley.

Sherri texted saying she had gone to visit her mother. Ashley after an early supper with me finally got a tour through the whole house. She loved it. The second floor had three bedrooms all with their own full baths plus a laundry room. We went up to the unfinished section. She was surprised by the open space.

"You built all of this over five years. I am amazed at your ability to put your vision into plans. This open space would be perfect for a new master bedroom with extra-large closet space and a nursery" Ashley winked. "how long would it take to finish it off?"

"A contractor with a team could complete it in less than a month," I replied. "If I knew what I wanted. I've already roughed in the plumbing leaving it capped off."

"You know you're going to have a huge walk-in closet just to fit your growing line of clothes. I want a washer and dryer on this floor too." Ashley hinted. "Start thinking about how you wanted to finish it off. Keep in mind that just from Xaingja you have 100 items coming."

"Ashley," I said, "I have had the divorce papers drawn up. There in the hands of the private investigators. If they can catch them in the act, they will serve them."

With that now out Ashley started to tear up. She ran into my arms. I held her tight against me with the knowledge that we would be together as one soon.

After Ash left, I returned to writing it was almost seven pm when Sherri pulled into the driveway. She had a car full of groceries. It took us about an hour to put it away.

"We have your final laser treatment tomorrow morning, then I want to take you shopping to a specialty store that my mother suggested if that's ok with you?" Sherri asked.

I replied. "Ashley and I have accomplished a lot so we can do that. I learned the first print ad comes out a week today in the major newspaper's magazine insert. I want to get a printed copy because it also announces the release date of my book. Next week Ashley and I will be doing the first commercial shoot. We are three fourths through the rewrite, so far, the publishers have approved it all. The next part is tricky because the female will have her first sexual encounter with the other sex."

12