The Making of a TLB Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherri seeing it as an advantage decided not to wait. "Terri touch up your lipstick than grab your purse lets go to that special store right now."

It took about forty-five minutes for them to get there. It was located on the seedier side of town. Sherri parked right in front of it. Taking me by the hand we walked right in. We spent about an hour walking around looking at things. Sherri's hand was always on my tush. She kept kissing me all the time. Finally, we were at the back where the vibrators', double dildo's, belts, and straps were located. As we were looking Sherri stood right behind me. Using her hips, she began grinding them into me as her hands slid up underneath the front of my loosely fitting t-shirt playing with my bra-free breasts

"Terri take your time to pick the double dildo that you feel will be right for you." Sherri whispered in my ear. "make sure it's a little bit bigger than what you're used to. Every woman when penetrated for the first time feels like she's being stretched. It gives her the sensation of being possessed for the first time. Remember we want this to be as real as possible. A caring lover always takes the time to allow her lover's female body to adjust to their penetration."

Sherri was making it hard for me to concentrate deliberately as she pressed herself into me. Her fingers tips twerking my nipples

"I'm so close to you." Sherri whispered. "that if I was wearing what you're trying to pick out right now. It would be buried so deep its balls would be slapping your cheeks."

I picked out a flesh-colored one because it seemed the most natural. The double-ended dildo had a ball sack built into it. Sherri picked up a matching strap and slid the one I picked into it. It allowed me to see how it would work. The side without the balls hanging down would be slipped into her mound until the strap and balls touched her flesh then she would rap the strap around her waist and upper hips making sure it held it all in place. Getting the model number, she found one still in the box finding it had an extra feature. It took her about ten minutes to find what was needed to be able to use it. It only came in a box that contained twelve. Sherri was delighted to learn it was made by the same manufacturer as my breasts with the items, we wanted in hand. Sherri grabbed four of the tubes of Ky lube and something else before we headed to the checkout counter. Sherri paid for them out of their trust account. Then we headed for home.

Sherri asked me to go slip into a white silk nightie after preparing myself as a woman. Don't forget to douche and take the items upstairs with you she said. I was still in the bathroom preparing myself when I heard Sherri enter the bedroom. I heard the wine bottle being uncorked.

Sherri ripped open the packet allowing the contents to fall out into the bottom of Terri's glass. The powder would disappear into the wine. She had gotten it from her mother who said that within half an hour it would be working. Terri would become totally submissive and would accept her suggestions with no problems at all. She poured the wine into their glasses. Sherri had gotten changed and strapped her girlfriends' new best friend on. She had learned that with the sensors built in this model the sensations it felt would flashback upon the other. She had loaded the ball sacks with four loads of what they called flavored cum making them appear heavy and full.

A few minutes later she joined me as I was drying myself out having picked out a new baby doll outfit for me to wear. It was white almost so sheer it was felt like I was wearing nothing. It was crotchless so my manhood was free and had and a velcro opening in the back It was one piece with openings that allowed my breasts to stick out. She had changed and was now wearing a housecoat.

We shared a toast to the nights' events, the exchange a few tongues exchanging deep sensual kisses before stopping for another sip of wine. Then Sherri led me to our master bedroom. Where she lay on the bed sideways, so her head was near the edge tilled back. She opened her mouth as I slid the head of cocks between her lips. I paused then inched in. Pushing forward I felt my shaft filling her mouth. Using my hands, I began playing with her breasts. Then I pushed further in reaching the back of her mouth. Her throat engulfed me taking me deeper in down her throat to places I'd never been. I slowly fucked her mouth until I started to spurt then I pulled back. She gaged then swallowed more than once. As I grew soft, she cleaned me up.

We kissed deeply than Sherri whispered "that's how an experienced woman does a true deep throat. Let's have some more wine. I pour us another glass well you get a joint"

I went downstairs. Sherri poured as another glass doing what she had done before. I brought up two joints. I lit the first one and we shared it until it was gone as we sipped some more wine. She then revealed her naked self in all her glory. She undid her housecoat letting it fall to the floor. It looked so real hanging there between the front of her legs. Sherri appeared to be semi-soft.

With her eyes inflamed with her passion, Sherri said, "I think my girlfriend wants to experience my cock in her mouth for the first time. Show me the same respect I have shown yours"

Sherri guided me down with her hands on my shoulder until my head lined up with what she called her new friend. She brought her cocks head to my red lips. I opened them up as she slowly slid it in. Remembering what I liked her doing to me I tried to put into practice on hers. Using my tongue, I explored the shape of its head as it danced all around it. I felt it getting warmer and getting harder as it grew. Sherri's hands were now on the sides of my face.

Sherri looked down at Terri as she sucked on their latest gift from Japan. The sensations she was experiencing was amazing. It was if Sherri herself could feel the moisture of Terri's warmth mouth. These built-in sensors were outstanding. She could feel the growth of her manhood like any man would from both ends. It was knee buckling. Terri's red lips were proving that they were designed to suck cock. Terri was going after as if she was a natural. Her mother had always said the woman held the power. Now she could understand why. Sherri pushed further in and began slowly fucking Terri's mouth in earnest. Her eager femininized bitch was eating it up. Terri was proving naturally that she was made for this.

I was shocked by how much I was enjoying Sherri using my mouth to give us both such pleasure. The heat from her tool was getting hotter. As Sherri pulled back, I pushed down on her further causing it to start pulsating as mine would. Its fluid hit the back of my throat forcing me to swallow. Three big spurts filled my mouth forcing me to swallow before she stopped. I cleaned her off noticing she remained hard. I then stood up and kissed her. Sherri then told me to lie on the bed face down with my knees up at the edge of the bed. I complied as she lubricated her manhood up.

I heard the velcro cover been ripped open. Then my pantie's being stretched apart. I felt Sherri's cock head touch my rosebud for the first time. Then she pushed forward forcing my spinster muscles to expand allowing her cocks head in. Sherri paused allowing my body to adjust and I was grateful for that as she grabbed my hips to hold on.

"I'm going to be stretching you like never before." Sherri said. "it may hurt at first because you're a virgin and will until your body adjusts but then it will give way to extreme pleasure.

With that warning, Sherri pushed further into me. My body's anal channel opened up to receive her like the woman I was. She took her time inching herself in until I had taken everything she had to give. The pain at been intense at first but was slowly dissipating. Once she was fully in me, I could feel her ball sacks resting against my tush. She stopped deliberately. As a woman, I now knew how it felt to be filled by a cock. I wiggled my tush to get her to start again. She refused and leaned over me.

"What do you want me to do?" Sherri whispered.

I said nothing again she repeated the question again then said I'm not doing anything until you tell me what you want.

I moaned and said, "Make me your bitch."

Sherri began moving again. I felt her pulling most of the way out until just her cocks head was in. Then she pushed in faster than before until her balls slapped my rear cheeks. She repeated took my boipussy stroking my prostate with each stroke. She would speed up then slow down. Pushing me deeper into the lifestyle with each stroke. I started wiggling my tush in an automatic response trying to keep pace with her thrusts.

"My new girlfriend loves when I shove my cock into her repeatedly because each stroke into her proves she a woman completely made to be taken and used like this. Her voice body and mind are begging for me to give her more. Terri your journey to womanhood has been won," Sherri screamed as she drove into me again. "I agree my tender loving Bitch loves fucking and being fucked."

Sherri noticed that as she plunged into my tush I pushed back to draw her fast and deeper. The bitch in me was begging for it. She noticed my cock was hard and stiff leaking in pre-cum. Sherri was reaching the point of no return. The big one was approaching so she quickened her pace pulling out pushing back in taking control of my feminine body. The double dido finally released a charge into the bowls of me causing me to spurt cum all over.

Sherri fell down on top of me as I now laid flat on the bed. Her breasts pressed into my back as her strap on lay buried deep in me. Once she had recovered, Sherri began taking me once again. Like the slut, I had become I responded with squeals of delight. Sherri was thinking that she has been right. This new shemale Terri was a pure delight to sink a cock in. Terri's boipussy was made to be fucked like this

Sherri took my anal cherry that night and went back into me three more times before exhaustion won over. When Sherri awoke, I was still half under her. So, she slowly got up and went to the bathroom and came back out refreshed. Her toy refilled with another four loads. Throwing her housecoat on she went downstairs to put the coffee on. Returning she found that I had awoken and was in the shower. Dropping her housecoat Sherri joined me.

I was bent over washing my legs. I did not realize that my tiny tush was sticking up and right out. Sherri could see how much she had opened me up. Like a man would Sherri started stroking her cock. Sherri had never been so turned on. She lined herself up then brought her new friend that was hanging out of her towards the beautiful wanting rosebud in front of her. I felt the pressure of her cock coming against me and waited. Its head stretched me, but it no longer hurt. I expected her to pause but she did not. She just moved in until her sacks rested against my rear cheeks. I stood up and leaned back into her. As I turned my head towards her Sherri moved her hands around my naked flesh to my breasts. We joined each other in a deep long French kiss before either one of us spoke.

"I want you to begin training your anal muscles to grip my cock as tight as possible as if you were riding it cowgirl style," Sherri said. "Every woman needs to let their male lovers know in their own way that they are in control. So, masturbate my cock with your boipussy and prove your dominance."

It took a few serious attempts before I started tightening myself while on her tool. I then began moving up and down on it just like every female does. The intensity I was experience was different from before the feeling of the power I was experiencing was overwhelming. I tried to sense how Sherri was feeling as I used her for my own pleasure. As I got closer, I moved faster and faster riding her cock for all it was worth. Finally, we came together in an earth-moving organism that I felt throughout my body.

Once Sherri pulled out, she slid down and began cleaning my rosebud out treating my well-used boipussy with the respect it deserved. By the time she was done, I was stiff as a board eager to go. I turned to her as Sherri got up and undid the strap allowing her attachment to slip out. I threw it out of the bathroom door. I pushed her back against the wall and drove myself into her still moist mound hard. I brought my mouth to hers kissing her long and deep. It had been a while since I'd been this aggressive. Our breasts mashed against each other. I was going to fuck my wife as she had me. I was all woman and I was going to teach her how a real woman can dominate. Sherri wrapped her legs around me and started fucking me back. I rode her hard and fast in a way I had never done before. My slut was being given the fuck she deserved for giving me such a memorable night. It took about ten minutes for the big one to consume her, but I kept at it as her body fluid began running down off my body. I wasn't stopping until I had come inside of her which took a few more minutes.

"Sherri tonight your rosebuds mine." I said as I pulled out of my well-fucked wife."

It took me two hours to eat breakfast, have a douche and another shower. I had just finished putting my eyes on after styling my hair and was deciding what to wear. Sherri was sound asleep in the master bedroom where she had gone to rest for a bit. I heard the sound of a message coming through on her phone. I checked it out by scrolling down on her phone. I discovering it was from Amanda. I decided to dress in my tight blue jeans with the Monarch butterflies down the sides of both legs and a matching white-colored blouse. I left her sleeping and headed for my last laser appointment. By the time they were done, I would never have to shave again.

While I was being worked on at the salon Sherri had texted me that there was a family emergency and that she would call me later. I called the Private investigators and let them know that I figured that Sherri and her lovers were getting together. If they caught them in the act, they could serve her.

This is the end of part three. Part four is coming soon. I stress this is a work of fiction playing with the fragileness of the human mind. In part four Sherri learns just how much of a bitch she created.

12