The Making of Alice Pt. 01

Story Info
They met at the coffee shop, her life was changed forever.
2.1k words
4.53
17.7k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k2211
k2211
407 Followers

She has always been attracted to older men, especially those in a position of authority. Even from an young age when they had visitors rather than playing with the other children she would stay with her father and his friends, getting drinks and food as requested. At school she was the same, she never dated boys her own age, it was always the older boys she wanted to date and at times this resulted in embarrassment for her, but she kept going back for more, even thou she knew they never really cared for her. But her biggest crushes were directed towards her teachers, once she reached university she had a couple of brief affairs with her professors. Even when working she preferred a male boss or supervisor.

The day he walked into the coffee shop changed everything for her, she was drawn to him immediately, something about his demeanour attracted her, she didn't know who he was but she knew she wanted to be his. Rushing to his table she said, "Good morning sir, my name is April, I'll be your waitress today," he didn't say anything as she handed him a menu, "I'll be back shortly to take your order."

April was 25, an attractive girl, she had brown shoulder length hair, brown eyes and delicate facial features. She was 5'10, with long shapely legs, her ass wasn't large but it was big enough to attract attention, her breast were average size but round and firm. Her work uniform was designed to highlight these features in the hope of bringing customers back, she had a simple black skirt that hugged her ass and reached midway down her thigh. She wore a plain white blouse with the business name sitting slightly above her left nipple and slightly above her right nipple was her name badge, with a couple of buttons undone she attracted plenty of stares.

Her customer was at least 6' tall, short black hair, he has a solid built with strong features, she thought he was about 50. He was impeccably dressed in black pants with a long sleeve business shirt and black shoe so shiny you could see your reflection in them.

She loitered near his table, trying to look busy, she wanted to make sure she took his order and none of the other waitresses got in first. When he put down the menu she rushed to his table taking his order. She made sure that she was the only person that served him, taking him his coffee and meal when they were ready, then his bill. When he finished and left she went to the table to clear it and collect the money, there was an extra $20 written on it, "For April".

For the next 2 weeks he came in at exactly the same time every day, ordered the same coffee and meal, and left April at $20 tip. At the start of the 3rd week as soon as he sat down April brought him his coffee, he gave her a smile, "I'll have the usual," he said.

"It's being prepared Sir," April replied, he smiled again.

Today he left a $50 tip, this continued for the next couples of weeks.

Everyday when April delivered his meal she always asked if he would like anything else he wanted and he would decline. Today when she asked he looked her directly in her eyes and said "Your panties!".

April was shocked, she didn't know what to say, she could feel herself blushing, he just calming looked at her like it was normal to ask for someone panties, "You want what?" she whispered.

"I want you to take of your panties off and give them to me." He replied. Turning away from her he took a sip of his coffee and started to eat his meal.

"You must be joking, I can't do that," April said.

Putting down his knife and fork he again stared into April eyes saying, "Two rules April, when I say I want something I mean it and I don't like repeating myself!" he stared at her for a couple of seconds before adding "If you can't do what I want I can go elsewhere." He turned away from her, resuming his meal.

April stood staring at him for a moment, then turning around she headed towards the bathroom. Inside she slowly took off her panties, staring at them as she held them in her hand. She couldn't believe she was about to give a stranger her panties, it made her nervous but also a little excited.

As she left the bathroom she noticed he was almost finished his meal, she rushed to get his bill and headed to the table. She had folder her panties, hiding them under the bill as she left it on the table. She rushed away, feeling embarrassed by what she did, from a safe distance she stopped and watched him.

He picked up the bill, leaving her panties sitting on the table, he took out his wallet removing some cash, he sat the cash and the bill on the other side of the table. He then stood up, she was suddenly gripped by fear, was he going to walk away and just leave her panties on the table?

He picked up the panties, placing them in his pocket and left. When April went to the table she found a small envelope with her name on it. Opening the envelope there was $500 in it and a note with 3 words on it, "Buy more panties."

The next day after giving him his coffee and meal April asked, "Is there anything else you would like?"

He looked at her, "April I told you yesterday, I don't like repeating myself." he said with a stern voice.

"Yes Sir," April said as she rushed off to the bathroom, returning shortly afterwards with his bill and her neatly folded panties underneath.

There was no tip left today.

The next day as she brought his coffee and meal over she placed her neatly folded panties on the table. He looked up at her, "Are these the panties you wore to work this morning?" he asked.

She had brought a spare pair from home and gave those to him, she felt uncomfortable not wearing panties at work and thought he wouldn't know the difference. But now he asked the question, do I lie to him or tell the truth?

"No, I wasn't wearing them," she answered.

He stared at her, his eyes making her uncomfortable, "Because you told me the truth I will let you off on this occasion, don't ever disobey me again," he said, "Now go get me your panties and for future reference you cannot wear panties after I leave!"

"Yes Sir," April said turning.

Grabbing her arm firmly he said, "Never lie to me April!" As she walked away she looked at her arm, she could clearly see the marks from his fingers.

For the next two weeks things returned to normal or in April's case as normal as can be expected when you give someone your panties everyday. When he arrives she gives him is coffee and meal, then she would go to the bathroom, remove her panties and give them to him. He was now leaving her $100 tips.

It's been over two months and Alice realised she still didn't know his name. After delivering his coffee, meal and her panties she asked, "Excuse me, can you tell me your name?"

He looked up, gave her a smile, she loved it when he smiled, it made her feel warm inside. "You can call me Sir in public and Daddy in private." He answered.

"Yes Sir," April said turning, three steps later it dawned on her, he said Daddy in private, I don't see him in private. She turned, staring at him as she thought about what he said.

When he left she went to his table, today he left a $100 tip and an envelope with her name on it. "Tomorrow I want fresh cum on your panties."

April struggled to sleep that night, she was nervous and excited at the same time, she thought how was she going to be able to masturbate at work.

Next day she changed her break time to half an hour before Sir arrived. At her set time she went into the bathroom, going into a cubicle she sat down. Pulling her skirt up she started rubbing herself through her panties. She felt naughty sitting in her cubicle, masturbating as other people came and left the bathroom. She wondered what was Sir doing with her panties, was he going home a night, sniffing them as her jerked his cock, wrapping them around his manhood and cumming in them. She was getting wet as she thought about it, how he'll use her wet panties, running his tongue along them, tasting her as he jerked off.

A voice said "Are you ok," she realised that she was moaning and as she was sliding a finger in and out of her pussy.

"Ah...um...yes...fine," she said with a laboured breath.

The alarm on her watch sounded, break time was up, Sir would be walking through the door.

She keep her panties on while she masturbated and they were wet, she took them wiping her pussy with them to add more wetness. She folded them, placing them in a plastic bag. Sir was just sitting down as she left the bathroom, picking up his coffee and meal she headed to his table. She placed the coffee and plate on the table, she also put the bag with her panties on the table. As she was turning to leave he grabbed her wrist with a vice like grip, "Please stay here April."

He opened the bag taking the panties out, he ran his finger along them. "This is fresh?" he asked.

"Yes Sir," April replied.

He was still holding her wrist, "Come closer April," he said. She stood right beside him, letting go of her wrist his hand moved to her leg, he slide it up under her skirt, "Open them," she spread her feet wider allowing him to move his hand to her pussy, running his finger along it he slipped inside her. Taking it out, he looked at her, "Good girl, you can leave now, oh and April, never close your legs again."

When she went to the table there was a $200 tip and another envelope. The note read, "Tomorrow you come while I'm eating." April went home that night and thought about it, she knew Sir meant she had to do it while he was there, he wouldn't approve if she started early and finished herself off while he ate. She had to do it in the 15 minutes he ate.

Next day she had a plan, she was already excited when she got to work, she hoped this would help her when she masturbated. Again she rearranged her break but this time for after Sir's arrival.

As he walked in the door she got his coffee and meal taking them to the table.

"Come near me April," he said, again he slid his hand up under her skirt, she kept her legs spread, he ran his hand along her panties, they were dry. "Go and do your job."

April went into the bathroom, locking the cubicle she started masturbating. She knew she didn't have a lot of time so she brought a vibrator to work. She had that naughty feeling again, the vibrator humming away as people used the bathroom, could they hear it, would they hear moaning again, she was excited and came, cum dribbling into her panties. She knew she was nearly out of time, taking off her panties she wiped over her pussy, her alarm went off, she didn't have time to put them in a bag, she left the bathroom holding them, she could feel the sticky, wetness in her hand as she turned to head to his table.

He's gone, the table had been cleared and he was gone. Her heart sank, she was too slow, she failed him. Stuffing the wet panties in her pocket she wiped her hand on her skirt, she headed to the counter. One of the other waitresses came up to her. "Your boyfriend apologised," it was a little in house joke they had as April was the only one ever to serve Sir, "He had to leave early and asked me to give you this," she handed April an envelope.

She excitedly ripped it open, inside was $500 and a note. "Bring them to my place tonight straight after work, Daddy wants to see you." It had his address written on it.


k2211
k2211
407 Followers