The Making of an Angel Pt. 05

Story Info
Becoming more feminine. Exploring my femininity.
2.7k words
4.68
7.9k
5

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All persons are over the age of 18.

***

As we lay in bed recovering Marguerite poured me a glass of white wine.

"That was fantastic baby." She purred "You're all woman now!"

My anus felt tender but in a nice way. I reached around and slid a finger into my gooey hole. I was slick with Marguerite's cum. My own cum was soaking into my panties and stockings. It felt heavenly. Incredibly slutty and tarty.

"Can I try on my dress?" I asked.

"Of course honey." She replied.

I shimmied into my clubbing dress. With my heels, make up and hair I looked good. I stood there admiring myself in the mirror.

"Very nice darling." Marguerite said and she eyed me up while sipping her wine. "The boys will love you when we go clubbing."

I turned around startled.

"What?" I stammered.

"Honey come up for the weekend and we'll go clubbing. The boys will go crazy trying to get into your knickers." Marguerite huskily said.

The thought of this terrified me. I had never thought about going out dressed and said so.

"Baby you are completely passable as a woman." Said Marguerite. "You've lovely small feet and hands which are the usual give away. You'll need to gaff though but to be honest most of the clubs I go to love trannys."

Wow! Could I do this? It was one thing in the privacy of the bedroom but another thing to go out in public. The fear of being outed turned me on.

"I'll think about it." I replied.

I thought about it and nothing else during the drive back to my hotel. I'd left my basque stockings and panties on under my boy clothes. I revelled in the feeling of the sheer nylon against my smooth legs. I resolved to be constantly smooth from now on.

By the time I got back I was horny again.

I took off my boy clothes so I was only in my lingerie. I pulled my butt plug out of my bag and sucked it before sliding it straight in. Some of Marguerite's cum was still inside me so I didn't need lube but my plug was too small for me now. I made a mental resolution to buy a bigger one. As I gently stroked my clitty. Thinking back over Marguerite making love to me I got harder and harder. As I rocked back and forth my plug rubbed against my prostrate. I could feel my orgasm getting closer. My back arched as I ejaculated. My cum spurted up my front. Without thinking I absentmindedly sucked my cum off my fingers while the others roamed around my rectum.

"This is getting out of hand." I thought.

Once home I brazenly exposed my smooth body to my wife.

"What the fuck have you done?" She exclaimed.

"I thought I'd try being smooth." I replied. "It's all the rage now."

"Yeah for buff real men with muscles. Not for some scrawny little sissy!" She hissed at me.

By this point we were in separate beds so I didn't mind her catty remarks. On the odd occasion when we fucked she wasn't interested. I love giving oral pleasure and I'm sure someone else has been screwing her as I could taste semen in her. Separate beds gave me the opportunity to put on moisturiser on my hands, feet and face before bed to make my skin softer and more feminine.

Friday afternoon I went to the city to buy some makeup and clothes.

I went into the big department store and hung around the makeup department. Shit! There was so much choice! Although Marguerite had explained what she did I had no idea what to buy! I called her up on my mobile.

"Hi baby." She purred.

"Hi honey. I'm buying makeup but have no idea what to buy." I whispered in the phone.

"I recommend MAC but ask one of the girls." Marguerite replied.

"I can't do that!" I hissed. "They'll know it's for me!"

"Baby you need to face facts. You're no longer a guy." Marguerite drawled sexily "Ask the makeup girls. Trust me. They've seen it all before."

"OK" I gulped "I trust you." And hung up.

I took a deep breath and furtively looked around. I only lived around 12 miles from the city centre and there was every possibility that someone might see me.

"Can I help you?" Asked a bored assistant.

"I'm looking to buy some makeup," I said quietly.

"Pardon." Said the girl.

I could feel my colour starting to rise.

"Um, err, I'm looking to buy some makeup." I said louder.

"OK" said the assistant "What does your wife want?"

"It's for me. Not my wife." I said brazenly.

I could feel my clitty straining against my panties under my trousers.

"Pardon?" Said the girl.

"The makeup is for me." I repeated.

The girl sniggered.

"What sort do you want?" She asked in confusion.

"Everything." I replied.

Once she realised that I was genuine and not on a wind-up or a dare she became all business.

"OK" she said briskly "You've got lovely pale skin. What sort of look are you after? Natural or evening wear look?"

"Smoky eyes, pale skin and bright lipstick. MAC please." I replied.

The assistant raised an immaculate eyebrow and quickly selected me some concealer, foundation, mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow and blusher together with a bright red lipstick and lip liner.

"Do you need brushes and sponges?" She asked me.

I dumbly nodded and she selected a makeup kit.

"Nail varnish sir?" She sarcastically asked.

"Yes please." I mumbled through dry lips.

A deep red nail varnish got added together with makeup remover, nail varnish remover an eyelash curler and cotton wool pads.

The assistant rang my purchases through the checkout.

That'll be £125 please." She brightly asked.

Wow! I didn't realise looking good was so expensive.

She put all my purchases in a nice MAC carrier bag and politely handed it over to me.

"Bye sir." She called as I turned around. My clitty was stiff with embarrassment as I walked away.

As luck would have it I bumped into a work colleague on the way out.

He made small talk about work when all I wanted to do was get out of there.

"Present for the wife?" He enquired pointing at my bag.

"Um yes." I stammered back going red.

With a "See you Monday!" I managed to get out of there.

Once outside I rang Marguerite.

"Hi it's Angel." I said.

"How did it go?" She asked huskily.

I told her all about it and how much I'd spent.

She laughed down the phone "You're such a slut! Now get practicing sweetie."

I hung up and thought about some new clothes and a bigger plug

I knew there was an adult shop on city road called "passion". It looked less sleazy than others in this city and I wasn't prepared to drive all the way to the previous one where I'd bought my lingerie so I decided to check it out.

I parked outside and went in through the door. Wow! It was big inside. Lots of uniforms and some BDSM kit.

A guy behind the counter looked up.

"Can I help you?" He asked.

I found myself checking him out and found myself wondering how big his cock was.

"Hi!" I said brightly "Do you have any butt plugs?"

"Sure. Over by the shoes." He replied.

I could feel my lust rising as I looked at the array of butt plugs. Remembering what I was told I steered away from the Oh My God sized plugs and picked up a medium sized Doc Johnston. The black colour contrasted nicely with my pale hand. It was quite heavy but pliable. My boi-pussy twitched.

I could see the guy behind the counter looking at me.

"Anything else?" He asked.

I was tempted to ask for a cock to suck when he said "20% off shoes this week."

Was it that obvious I'm a sissy?

I strolled over to look at them.

There were a pair of thigh boots in stretch material with a 5" heel. I had to have them!

"Do you have them in a size 6?" I asked.

"Sure." He replied "Do you want to try them on?"

"Please." I said.

He got them from the stores and passed them to me.

"You can use the changing room if you want" he said.

"I better had." I said remembering at the last minute that I was completely smooth with panties on under my jeans. The boots were so tight there was no way they'd fit over my jeans.

I made my way to the changing room and shimmied out of my jeans. The full length mirror showed my smooth hairless body and satin panties. I sat on the chair and wriggled my way into the boots. I stood up and did a twirl looking at myself in the mirror. The boots really made my legs look slender and made my bum look like a bubble butt. I could feel myself hardening at the sight.

"Down girl." I told myself and took the boots off before I got carried away.

I hurriedly put my jeans back on and went out to pay for my new boots and bigger butt plug.

"We have a loyalty scheme if you want to sign up." The guy advised.

"That'd be good thanks. You've got some nice stuff here." I replied and signed up as Angel Lawrence together with my Angel email address. The guy didn't bat an eyelid, just smiled and winked.

I flirtatiously smiled and left with my purchases.

I got home to an empty house. So decided to try my makeup out. I ran myself a nice warm bath with plenty of essential oils and carefully shaved my body. Once I was smooth all over I got out of the bath and patted myself dry before putting baby oil on my legs.

I then carefully shaved my face twice with a new razor and fitted a stocking cap to hold my hair out of my face. With a blank canvass to start with I started to pluck my eyebrows. I first of all plucked off the stray hairs to tidy them up then started from the outer towards the centre of my face. I only plucked from the underside of my eyebrows. This emphasised the arch of my brow and made them look more feminine. I was careful not to overdo it. I didn't want to be obvious.

With my eyebrows plucked and neat I started to apply concealer. I gently sponged it onto my face to even out my skin. Once blended I applied my foundation then applied my blusher with a brush. I have quite high cheek bones and I had quickly come to realise that blusher really emphasised my cheek bones and made my face much more feminine. I lined my eyes with pencil as Marguerite had shown me and carefully curled my eyelashes before applying a coat of mascara. Once set I applied my eyeshadow working from dark towards the centre of my face to lighter colours out. I liked what I saw. Applying lip liner I filled in with the bright red lipstick.

It had taken me an age to get the makeup right but I was very pleased with the result. Feeling horny I decided to try out my new buttplug.

I gently coated my anus with lube and slathered lube onto my new toy. I knelt down with my knees apart and positioned the plug at the entrance to my hole. I gently sat back onto my new plug.

"Oh!" I sighed.

It was much bigger than the previous one and thicker than Marguerite's cock. I could feel my anus stretching to accommodate my new rubber lover.

I didn't think I would be able the easily fit it in. I took a sniff of poppers. I felt the head rush and felt my boi-pussy relax. I tried again.

Gently biting my bright red lips I caught sight of myself in the bathroom mirror. I looked like a fragile girl apart from the rather obvious erection I was sporting. I felt myself stretch. Just when I thought I could not take anymore I got past the widest point of the plug and my anus greedily swallowed the toy. The handle rested nicely against my entrance and I could feel the weight and the girth inside me holding me open. I tried to clench. My anus couldn't close onto the big heavy toy and the feeling of it inside me was sublime.

I stumbled to my feet slipped my panties on and fitted my wig.

I slowly walked to the spare bedroom luxuriating in the feeling of being full up and stretched. The heavy toy jolted against my prostrate and a damp patch started to stain my panties.

I quickly logged onto Birchplace and entered the chat rooms. Soon I was talking to another tranny from Bristol. Zoe was about 5 years older than me and lived on her own. I'd been telling her about my escapades with Marguerite.

"You should come visit me." She typed. "You can stay over and I can fuck you".

God I'm easy!

"That sounds like fun." I replied "Next Wednesday?"

I was working in the area and knew I could cover an away visit with the opportunity to stay with Zoe.

"One condition though." Zoe wrote "You're taking bare cock. No condoms. So you need to be totally clean as you'll be sucking it after."

I recoiled at the thought of this. When I had been playing to stretch myself there was always a certain amount of mess. I thought back to the conversation with Evie. Maybe there was a way around this.

"OK lover." I wrote "I'll do anything for cock. Lol."

It was a date. Zoe gave me her address and instructions. I was to turn up let myself in and go straight upstairs to get ready. Zoe would be downstairs waiting for me. She only wanted to see me en-fem.

I signed off from Zoe and got in touch with Evie.

"Hi!" I wrote "How do I clean myself like you said?"

"Lol. You didn't take long coming round." Evie replied "Do you have a shower in your house?"

"Yes." I replied in confusion.

"Go to the adult shop and buy a sports fucker." Eve explained "It replaces the shower head and you slid it up your bum. It carefully controls the amount of water you can put in yourself. Give yourself an enema and wash yourself out."

The following day I made my way back into town and visited "Passion".

"Hi!" Said the guy behind the counter. "Back so soon?"

"I can't stay away." I simpered as I flirted shamelessly.

"What can I help you with?" He replied.

"I'm looking for a Sports Fucker." I winced as I asked.

"Sure. Over on the shelf next to the strap-ons." He replied.

I quickly made my purchase and headed home. After reading the instructions I got into the shower and gently slid the lubricated wand into my pussy. It was thin and long and I took it easily. I started the water running.

It felt strange. I could feel myself filling up. It wasn't an unpleasant sensation and I found myself getting hard.

I turned the water off, slid the wand out and carefully waddled over to the toilet. I relaxed and was horrified what came out. I repeated another 4 times keeping the warm water inside me for longer and longer. After the 3rd time the water ran clean.

The enema had turned me on. Happy that I was totally clean I decided to try my new plug to see if it felt any different.

By now I was panting with lust as I smeared my rubber lover with lube. I lay on my back and smoothly slid my plug into place. It slid in easily with no pain and nestled nicely against my prostrate. I felt the inevitable waves of pleasure as I pushed it against my pussy felling the rubber bulb rubbing against my insides. I quickly ejaculated and after licking my fingers I gingerly pulled my plug out. My anus gaped without my toy in. There was no mess and I slid 2 fingers into my wet waiting hole.

Hmmmm! I was in heaven!

I was ready for Zoe...

To be continued