The Making of an Angel Pt. 08

Story Info
Further adventures of a cock addicted slut.
4.6k words
4.69
4.6k
4
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke the next morning like the cat that had got the cream. I lay in bed & luxuriated at the feeling of the cool cotton sheets against my smooth legs & stockings. I yawned & looked at the clock. "Ho-hum" I thought. I'd better go & earn my keep.

I peeled off my lingerie & took a long hot shower. I gently explored my still tender anus with a finger. No longer was it a tight puckered hole. The rubber phallus at Zoe's & the Major's attention had changed it dramatically. I wasn't incontinent but I most definitely couldn't tightly squeeze it closed. The entrance was starting to feel more like a vagina. My sphincter was more pronounced after yesterday's hammering & felt more like labia. I got a mirror & tried to see.

Although my hole didn't look like a cunt -- yet -- it was definitely more slit-like & the entrance was starting to look fleshy & stretched. God! I loved it! I traced a finger around my hole then slipped it in. No problem. I moaned at the feeling of it & the thought of being used more by men.

I decided to wear panties having long since decided that the feel of cool satin on my pert little bum was far superior to boy's clothes. I slide of a pair of red high leg satin panties & shivered with delight at the feeling of the gusset snugly in between my cheeks rubbing obscenely against my plump twat.

"That's going to be a distraction today" I murmured to myself as I put my suit on over the top.

I scrubbed as best I could & managed to clear away most of my mascara, eyeliner & nail varnish.

If you ignored the shaped eyebrows & very close shave I could almost pass for a real man... Almost.

The day dragged on & on. I could think of nothing but what the Major had done to me & how it felt to give myself completely up to a man.

I got home to a note from my wife "Gone to Manchester with work" -- no kiss, nothing.

I quickly got on-line & logged onto Birchplace. I went into the chat room & started talking with a more mature TV called Daphne. Daphne had been published as playmate of the month in TV World & looked very sexy in a MILF way.

We chatted about make-up & what we looked for in a guy when Daphne mentioned she was holding a meeting in a Travel Lodge.

"Sounds fun" I typed. "You should come over" she replied.

I was working in Coventry that week & quickly looked at how far away the motel was.

"I'm in!" I quickly typed. "Good gurl" Daphne replied "Be there for 7pm on the Thursday night. If you give me your mobile number I'll text you the room number."

"Who will be there?" I quickly typed back. "There should be about 3 to 4 other TVs & some admirers" she replied. I squealed with delight at the thought of all that lovely cock & lingerie.

Later that week, true to form, Daphne texted me to check I was still on. "4 definite other gurls & 3 definite admirers" the text read.

By now I was in Coventry. I had my second Angel bag with me & laid out my goodies on the bed.

I had new 5 denier John Lewis stockings in barely black, my 5" black patent court shoes with the ankle straps, my jewellery including my ankle chain & I had decided to wear the lingerie I'd worn for Zoe.

I took a deep breath & sat down. I wanted a new dress to go over all my wonderful lingerie.

I needed to go shopping! I left my hotel & jumped into my little 2 seater sports car before driving to the local shopping mall. I knew exactly what I wanted.

I was looking for a silk Karen Millen dress. I had seen one while I was out shopping with my wife in happier times & I hadn't been able to take my eyes off it.

I found the Karen Millen outlet shop & gazed in through the window. The dress I wanted was on display.

It was silk, above the knee with a scoop neckline & short sleeves. The colour was bronze & the light caught it & made it look stunning.

I went inside. "Hi" said the assistant. "Hi" I replied "I'm looking for this dress in a size 10".

"OK, I think we have one left" the assistant replied. "Birthday present?" she enquired making small talk. "Something like that" I smirked in reply. As I turned, a sweet little rain coat with a waist tie caught my eye & I added that to my order.

Holy shit! £250!! I winced as I paid for my dress & coat. I hope these looked as good on me as in the shop.

I drove back to my hotel & quickly tried on the dress without my basque or underwear. It looked truly gorgeous on me. It gave me curves & made me look really feminine. It was worth every penny. I slipped the rain coat over the top to check. It was very feminine but you could hide a lot of things under it.

I finished work early on Thursday & got back to my hotel room. I had made a huge decision. I wasn't going to drive down to see Daphne in male clothes. I didn't want to get dressed and rush in a hotel room with a load of other trannys. I was going to get dressed & do my make-up in my own time & drive down to see Daphne as Angel. This was to be my first time out in public.

I took a long hot bath with plenty of bath salts so my skin was nice & soft & smelled feminine. I took a new razor out of its package & carefully shaved every inch of my body then changed the blade & did it again. I was super smooth. Not a trace of hair anywhere.

Next I got out my sports fucker & cleansed myself internally 4 times until the water ran completely clear & I was totally empty. Next I took my medium sized butt plug & coated it in lube before sliding it snuggly into my moist, plump boi-cunt. I gasped at the feeling of fullness. Hopefully something else would be in there later...

I sat in my big, white fluffy dressing gown & moisturised my legs with baby oil before sliding my tight satin panties up my legs. I lay on my bed & gently pushed my testes up inside me & tucked my cock out of sight. The feeling of the panties, the baby oil & my butt plug had the inevitable effect & my little clitty started to swell. I untucked my cock & pushed my balls back down. They looked so small & perfectly smooth in my denuded sack. The temptation to start playing with my toys was immense but I had places to be! I quickly brought myself off into a tissue & cleaned myself up before re-tucking. Once my panties were on holding everything in place you'd never believe I had a cock in my panties. I definitely didn't want to ruin the line of my new dress with any unsightly bulges.

Once I calmed down & got my breath back I spaced my toenails with cotton wool & painted them a gorgeous slut scarlet metallic ruby in colour.

While my toenails were drying I squeezed into my basque & laced myself up as tightly as I could

Once my toenails were dry I opened my new 5 denier stockings & gently teased them up my legs being very careful not to ladder them. I passed my suspenders under my knickers & clipped them to my stocking welts before tightening them up. With my breasts forms in my basque I sat down, fitted my ankle chain & started on my make-up.

I put a stocking cap on my head & started off by applying my foundation & concealer. Next came my blusher followed by my eyeshadow. I worked from the inner of my eyes with dark smoky colours that gradually reduced as I blended it out towards the outer edges of my eyes. Eyeliner & mascara completed my smoky look before outlining my lips with crimson lip-liner which I filled in with lip plumping, kiss proof lipstick.

Once my make-up was complete I took time to admire myself in the vanity mirror. Practice makes perfect & I looked a perfect slut. I clipped my ear-rings on & brushed out my bob wig before fitting it & spritzing myself with Coco Mademoiselle.

I slipped my court shoes on & buckled them to my ankles -- perhaps I should leave them off for driving? Time will see!

I slide into my dress & did it up. It looked perfect with my make-up, hair & skin. I could feel my clitty trying to stiffen in my panties but it was held too tightly to swell & only served to increase my discomfort & arousal.

I tried not to think about what was waiting for me at the meeting.

I glued on my false nails & painted them in the same metallic ruby as my toes & gently waved my fingers to help them dry.

I stood up marvelling that I could easily walk in my heels & slide my rain coat on over my dress. It made me look a lot more respectable with only my court shoes providing a hint of what was under the rain coat. I gathered up my clutch purse & put my credit card & money into it together with my car keys, some condoms & lube.

I took a deep breath at my room door & opened it. There was no-one in the corridor. I breathed a sigh of relief & dropped my room key into my clutch purse. I lifted my head up & walked calmly & purposefully towards the hotel entrance. To leave I'd have to pass by reception & my stomach was churning with terror. I could feel my butt plug inside me with every step & it was making me swing my hips. My hamstrings were tight from wearing my court shoes & I was concentrating on not falling. The receptionist looked up & smiled at me. I froze inside. "Please don't find me out please, please, please" I murmured to myself.

The receptionist brightly said "Good evening!" & looked back down to her paperwork.

I squeaked something nonsensical & exited through the main door as quickly as possible making my way to my car. I un-locked the door & managed to slide into the driver's seat without showing my stocking tops.

Once in the car I calmed down & started the engine "Oh no!" I said looking down. The fuel was on reserve. I was going to have to stop & buy fuel dressed like a complete slut with a credit card made out in a man's name. "Shit!" I said. I was so tempted to go back to my room & call it off. As I sat there my phone buzzed with a text message. It was from Daphne "Room 122. X" it read. I made up my mind. I needed to have some fun. Maybe there was a way around this. Supermarkets had just started pay at the pump. I quickly found the nearest Tesco & parked as far away from the other pump users as possible. I released the fuel filler & slide out as ladylike as possible. Putting the card into the slot & using the keypad was difficult with my false nails but I persevered.

As I was filling my car I realised that I was being eyed up. As I looked across the forecourt I caught the eye of a good looking guy. He'd been looking at my legs & quickly looked away as I caught him out. I brazenly looked at him whilst I carried on filling the tank. He looked back again. I smiled at him & he smiled back. Wow! What a feeling. I'd passed as a woman!

I felt on cloud 9 as I finished filling the tank & paid. I gave him a little wave as I slide back into my car & drove off.

I settled down to the drive to Bristol. I stayed at the speed limit as I didn't want to get stopped for speeding & settled down into the anonymity of my car & the drive. In about 90 minutes I got to the travel lodge. I pulled up & shut the engine down. My butterflies came back instantly. There were loads of people in the reception area. Dowdy, fat, miserable women & screaming kids. I stuck out like a sore thumb. I looked like a high class prostitute & far more desirable than the fat cows in shell suits. I took a breath & slide out of my car. I locked it, lifted my head up high & walked towards the reception as if I belonged there. One of the guys with the women started eying me up. His partner started giving him grief about it & one of the guys held the door open for me. I smiled my thanks at him before sauntering down the corridor.

It was completely liberating. No-one accused me of being a man in drag, no-one pointed & sniggered & quite a few guys eyed me up.

I got to room 122 & knocked on the door. "Who is it?" a voice called. "It's Angel" I replied trying to sound as feminine as possible.

The door clicked & I went inside before shutting the door behind me.

Daphne was waiting in the entrance lobby of the room with a glass of wine for me & took my rain coat. We air-kissed before I took a drink. "My god I needed that!" I gasped. "Hard trip?" Daphne laughed. "First time out in public" I replied. "My God! Really? You look stunning" she responded. I took my time to look Daphne up & down "So do you" I purred & kissed her on the lips.

Daphne responded by opening her mouth & our tongue intertwined. "Hmmm" I murmured. "Come through & meet the others" Daphne said.

"This is Steve" Daphne said introducing a guy who looked in his 50s. "This is Celeste" Daphne continued introducing a glamorous TV who looked to be about 40. "And this is Michele" finished Daphne introducing a rather masculine looking cross dresser in stockings & panties. Michele had no make-up or shoes & was more of a hairy panty wearer. I wasn't sure about this as I'd never considered this before. Daphne must have seen the look on my face "She's not at all convincing, but has a massive cock & can fuck all night" she murmured into my ear.

"What about the others?" I asked.

"Dreamers & idiots -- no shows" Daphne replied. "There's another TV coming over later called Jodie. She always comes late & is a complete slut."

I sat down on the bed & tried to relax. I sipped my wine & luxuriated in the feeling of fullness from my butt plug & having passed as a woman.

As I moved one of my suspenders come loose with a twang. "Damn" I thought & daintily lifted my hem to try & reattach the clip to my stocking welt. This was proving difficult with my false nails. "Let me help you" Steve said. "Lift your dress up & turn around" he commanded.

I did as he said & felt strangely vulnerable. I was in a room with 4 others who I'd never met before. Steve expertly reattached my suspender to my stocking & gently ran a hand up my stockinged thigh over the welt & caressed the smooth skin between the stocking top & my panties. I shivered with delight. His touch was gentle & he cupped my buttocks in my satin panties. As he groped my arse he ran a finger between my cheeks & when he found my butt plug nestled in my pussy he gently spanked it further in making me gasp.

I looked around. Michele was lying on the bed & Celeste was sucking her cock. Daphne hadn't been lying. Her member was enormous. While I'd been getting some attention from Steve, Daphne had dropped to her knees & was intent on fellating him. It was a beautiful sight. Her skirt had ridden up to show her stockings & suspenders. Her heavy make-up made her look like a true MILF.

My clitty started to swell which caused me a lot of discomfort. I found the constriction of my panties a turn-on & started to rub the front of my panties with my finger-tips just as if I had vagina in there. By now Daphne had freed Steve's cock & she beckoned me down to join her. His member was turgid & jutted out from his crotch. I licked my lips in anticipation of tasting his cock & Daphne released it from her mouth & offered it to me. I didn't telling twice & started to gently suck it. Daphne joined in & before you knew it Steve was moaning in lust as 2 sluts French-kissed up & down either side of his cock, taking it in turns to suck the head. Steve started to moan & groan more & I knew what was coming. Daphne suddenly turned greedy & wanted the cock all to herself. I watched with lust as Steve's cock started to pulsate thick ropes of cum into Daphne's mouth. She carried on sucking until he was spent then she turned to me.

I knew what she wanted. I opened my mouth to be kissed & allowed her tongue to slide into my mouth & deposit his load into me. "Swallow it slut" she hoarsely commanded. I greedily swallowed her gift feeling like a complete whore.

Steve sat back & watched as myself & Daphne kissed with complete ignorance of the debauchery in the room. Daphne broke off from our kiss & stood up.

"Suck it slut" she commanded as she pulled her swollen clitty from her panties. I looked over at Steve. He was watching with a look of lust on his face. I parted my lips & started to glide my slutty red mouth up & down her swollen member. Suddenly something started to push against my cheek. I turned to look & found Celeste presenting her cock to me to suck. I had a cock in each hand & alternated sucking each one gently in turn.

I was on my knees & looked up gazing my smoky big eyes at both Daphne & Celeste as they gazes imperiously down at me. "Both cocks in there" Celeste murmured, the lust evident in her voice.

I tried to comply & stretched my mouth open wide to try & get both cocks inside. The two gurls grunted with pleasure. Celeste held the back of my head & they simultaneously started to fuck my mouth like the slut hole it was. In & out their cocks pushed into my mouth stretching my lips & swelling my cheeks. I looked up with lust as I watched my 2 lovers French-kissing whilst I sucked their gorgeous cocks.

"On your back" Daphne commanded. I stopped sucking their cocks & lay down on the floor. Daphne pulled my knickers down & pulled out my butt plug. My anus gaped open invitingly. Daphne got between my thighs & I raised my bottom up to give her easy access to my cunt. Without thinking she slide her bare cock straight into me. It didn't hurt. The mixture of saliva & lube coupled with my gaping from the butt plug allowed her easy access into my hole. I wrapped my silky smooth stocking clad legs around her & encouraged her to fuck me. I raised up to meet her inwards stroke making sure she got every inch of that gorgeous clit into my cunt. A cock appeared in my field of vision. Celeste had decided she wanted in on the action & had knelt down next to my head to allow me access to carry on sucking her. A hand grabbed my hand & Steve guided my hand towards his rapidly stiffening cock. It felt warm & heavy in my hand & it got bigger & hotter. I gently stroked him with one hand whilst fellating Celeste with the other. All the while Daphne fucked my hole faster & faster. I knew she wouldn't be long & could feel her cock swelling in my anus. With a shriek of pleasure Daphne tightly gripped my waist & filled me full of cum. I was in heaven.

Before I had time to relax, Daphne got onto the floor & pulled me onto her engorged, hard cock. Full of cum & lube I slide down her shaft until her balls were nestled tight against my hole. She kept the full length in me while rocking me back & forth. I could feel her large glans rubbing my prostate gland & I knew I wouldn't be long before I came.

Michele positioned herself in front of me & before I know it I had a cock in each hole. Celeste rocked me back & forth on her cock while Michele slide her enormous member in & out of my mouth.

I felt a pair of hands around my waist. "What?" I thought. The hands held me very still & I realised what was about to happen to me. I tried to say "No" but Michele had filled my mouth with her enormous cock. I started to panic but I was no match for Michele & Steve. They both held me very steady as Steve started to push his now solid prick into my soaking wet hole.

"No, no, no" I tried to scream but all that came out was "nmph, nmph, nmph" as Michele was deep down my throat.

"If you bite me I'll hurt you" Michele said. "Relax. Two into one will go"

I tried to relax. It felt like I was being ripped in two as Steve tried to get his cock into my hole which was already occupied by Celeste. Steve got the head of his cock in past my sphincter & suddenly he slide into me. I nearly passed out. It was indescribable. I had 3 cocks in me. Michele's enormous swollen member in my mouth & both Steve & Celeste in my wide open anus.

I had given up on trying to speak & was reduced to mewling like an kitten. They had pulled my basque down & were mercilessly stretching my teats, pinching & sucking my nipples while they fucked my ruined hole. I had almost passed out only the spit roasting kept me in position as they used me like a doll.

Steve started to pick up the pace as he fucked me. I could feel his cock starting to swell & knew he wouldn't be long. Michele's cock was also started to swell & without warning she started to erupt sperm into my mouth. She was a heavy cummer & I just couldn't swallow it fast enough. Cum drooled out of my mouth onto Celeste whose hard cock rubbing against Steve had the inevitable consequence & they both started to ejaculate into me.

12