The Making of an Angel Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once finished Steve pulled out of me & Celeste rolled me off her. I lay on the floor 3 lots of semen mixed with blood oozing out of my gaping anus & semen all over my pretty make-up. I started to sob. Not with pity but with shame. I had enjoyed it so much and the realisation of what I had allowed to happen to me started to sink in. I felt truly ashamed.

Daphne lifted up my face & gently kissed me "What's the matter Angel?" she asked.

"I'm a suh suh slut" I sobbed.

"But you knew that anyway baby" Michele replied & gave me a cuddle. The feeling of her soft skin against mine felt wonderful as did her stockings rubbing against mine. I started to get aroused.

Daphne laughed "You're fine baby. Get your breath back, clean up a little & we'll have a glass of wine & wait for Jodie" I nodded dumbly.

"Jodie will be super pissed off she's missed all the cum. I can only do once a night at my age & I don't think Steve will manage it again" Daphne laughed.

I wobbled off to the bathroom on Bambi legs & sat down on the lavatory. I held my head in my hands & let the semen drain from me. I caught sight of myself in the mirror. All I could see was a very sexy slut who looked as though she had been severely fucked. After a few minutes I got up & cleaned my face before fixing my make-up in the mirror & brushing my wig. I heard a knock on the door. "Jodie's here honey" Daphne called. "Come out & meet her"

I opened the door looking shyly out. Jodie was about my age & looked fantastic.

"Sorry I'm late gurls my sister couldn't drop me off til now" Jodie simpered.

I was astounded "Your sister dropped you off. Here? Fully dressed? You do look gorgeous by the way" I stammered.

Jodie laughed "Yes, she knows I'm a tranny & takes me to meets"

The look on my face must have been priceless. Jodie took a sip of wine "I can see you've been busy" she said. "You can be my photographer" as she handed me a digital camera.

Jodie put her drink down & dropped to her knees. She knew what she wanted & it was Michele's monster cock. She expertly worked the cock with her mouth getting it harder & harder. I tried to take as many photos as possible to show her skills at fellatio. Jody quickly turned around & lifted her skirt before pulling her panties to one side. She had pre-lubed & Michele quickly found Jodie's moist twat waiting for her before squeezing her monster cock into her. Jodie moaned as Michele pushed her cock into her arse cunt.

I carried on taking photos but could feel myself getting hard. Without thinking I put the camera down & offered my cock to Jodie. She didn't need a second invitation & expertly started to suck my clit. Her own clit looked so inviting swinging as Michele fucked her so I turned around & positioned myself directly under her boi-cunt. I had a perfect view of Michele's monster stretching open Jodie's anus as it slide in & out. I could suck Jodie's cock while she was getting fucked & from the enthusiastic noises she was making she was appreciating the attention. I felt a pair of hands on my stockinged legs. Celeste was obviously up for a second round & pushed her cock into my slack hole. It felt wonderful. Jodie & I in a lovely 69 while Celeste & Michele fucked us both.

Jodie's expert tongue worked its magic on me & before long I was ejaculating into her sexy mouth while Celeste deposited another load of cum in my anus. I carried on sucking Jodie's cock while Michele fucked her & was rewarded with another lovely mouth full of cum as Michele spurted her cum deep into Jodie.

Steve had already slipped off & Daphne had finished taking the photos. "Ready to go on-line sweetie?" she asked. "Oh my God! No!" I said. I was mortified.

"Trust me you look stunning. Loads of guys will be wanking themselves stupid over these shots" replied Daphne.

To be continued...

12