All Comments on 'The Making of an Ass Man'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassalmost 6 years ago
HOT...HOT...HOT!!!!

Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Enjoyed it fully!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Loved it, very dirty and sexy

Irreverent1Irreverent1almost 6 years ago
Good chapter

Is this an attempt to write Jeannie out of the story? Only reason I ask is because you literally made Josh hooking up with Jeannie a central theme of several chapters. I applaud that she’s rediscovered her husband but it seems a bit abrupt given that Jeannie cried when Josh left the hospital so that indicated it went beyond just a very good fuck.

One other thing, in this chapter Jeannie had a recollection of the speech she made about saving her pussy for her husband but on the night before Josh left the hospital she yelled out “Fuck Steve” and took Josh fully into her pussy and nearly passed out with pleasure (I might’ve embellished a bit there). That felt completely glossed over in this chapter. I have no complaints just a few questions. Well done

bbt0810bbt0810almost 6 years ago
I am sorry about my comment in Spinal Menegitis is No Joke Chapter 9

I made a comment about developing more of the nurses story and right under my nose a couple of days earlier, you dropped this in the Anal category. That being said, very well done and explain a lot about Jeannie and Steve and great growth in Steve to recognize the needs of his wife. Would be interesting is Jeannie shared with Steve about Joshua and his mother and got him involved in the other story line some how to give Jennifer what she needed since Josh did the same for Jeannie and helped Josh's father overcome his reluctance to pleasure his wife in what she needs. Make things a bit complicated thought, but I see workable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Strange grammatical tic

You seem to be overusing commas throughout this story, despite this not being a noticeable problem in your previous stories. For example, "No other man before him had pumped such a big, boiling blast of baby-batter into her bowels, as her loving husband did, in that moment!" would be better written entirely without commas. Also, when Steve says "I'm not done with you, yet", the comma can also be removed. These are minor mistakes, but they are oddly noticeable since they were not present in your other works.

Fetishist1Fetishist1over 5 years ago
Cum in ass and continue

This story features a particular fetish: a man cums in a woman’s ass and keeps going. The man can ejaculate twice or even thrice without pulling out after the anal creampie or he can pull out and then immediately reinsert to continue the act.

I leave this comment as a marker in order to help identify more stories with this kind of fetish.

You can check my favourites for other examples that I have already identified.

Please message me or copy this message under a story to help expand the collection.

Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
8738 Followers
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...