All Comments on 'The Making of an Obedient Wife'

by tinybetacuck

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

Tomorrow she calls her lawyer, without permission. The husband learns a lesson tomorrow.

Less_IsbetterLess_Isbetterover 3 years ago
A good start

Looks like an interesting story. More please.

RSchwulerRSchwulerover 3 years ago
hot story

Hot story of female submission.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 3 years ago
NonConsent

In BDSM relationship a submissive is never forced to do anything without having a choice. Dom explains why it needs to be done, the sub selects to do it or not do it and face the consequences. There is no choice for the wife in this story. It's just rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To rosie and dry_opinion

Are you guys for real?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As Derek twisted in pain at the bottom of the ravine he cursed himself.

How could he have forgotten that one of the men in the pub as he boasted of his iron rule over his wife, was his wife's cousin?

It was too late now.

Before they had pushed him over the edge they explained that he was on private land and that some one would find his body in about 5 days time so that his wife could claim his life insurance. He scowled at the thought that he had agreed to join the men on the rugged trail after they had taunted him as too pussy whipped to obtain permission from his wife.

So he had gone home and in front of his in-laws had told her that he would be back tomorrow night. "Make sure you keep with the others" his father-in-law had called as he left, "there are some deep ravines along that route."

The others had all worn strong walking boots, Derek ordinary casual shoes. Before long Derek had got left behind, then as he came round a large rock, 2 men stepped out they grabbed him as he recognized them from the pub. Now it was all over!

He knew that even if his injuries did not kill him, thist would

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

But Derek didn't give up. He persevered through sheer will and tenacity. After recuperating over a week he decided to pay the cousin's wife a visit

One month later, the man pulled up to his driveway. Just last week he signed off the property papers to his wife. As he knocked on the door to his surprise his cousin opened the door instead of his wife. When he asked her that she was waiting for him in the bedroom. He hurried to the room but to his disbelief his wife was sucking off the man he failed to kill few months ago with a collar on her neck. As his world was collapsing around him his wife calmly ordered him to cook dinner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

But Derek didn't give up. He persevered through sheer will and tenacity. After recuperating over a week he decided to pay the cousin's wife a visit

One month later, the man pulled up to his driveway. Just last week he signed off the property papers to his wife. As he knocked on the door to his surprise his cousin opened the door instead of his wife. When he asked her that she was waiting for him in the bedroom. He hurried to the room but to his disbelief his wife was sucking off the man he failed to kill few months ago with a collar on her neck. As his world was collapsing around him his wife calmly ordered him to cook dinner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a story.

The comments here, show the radical feminist, double standard.

There are plenty of stories on this sight, where women dominate men, far more brutally, and truly, without consent (and this story is not, totally non consensual. The wife agrees, in this one. Yes she was manipulated, but it's still not total, non consent).

Those stories, are not full of comments, against their "rape", and brutality.

This double standard and phoniness, exists in real life, too.

Most if not all, of the commercials on TV, that feature one or more, men/boys with one or more women/girls, show the women/girls, being the smarter, better, superior ones. While the men/boys are portrayed as the idiots, or at least dumber, then the women/girls.

Now, we can't even enjoy a fictional story, without the feminists (including many males) getting all upset over it, while they have nothing to say in comments under stories, on this same site, where the women abuse men, far worse and with absolute real non consent, then the woman in this story, is.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I normally like bdsm and even the occational nc story on this site but this one made me uncomfortable. The wife didn't get a choice about if she wanted to pursue thos lifestyle, there was no conversation. He was surprised she enjoyed it but would have continued if she didn't. I read this in fear of what the situation was inminently becoming, actual abuse... :( just made me kinda sad from the female perspective.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

But it's a story, not real life.

Nobody complained that mobster movies and The Sopranos were bad because the victims of the mobsters never consented to getting wacked. And in some of them (Goodfellas, anyone?), it was lsn't just a made up story, but a real life account (with some minor changes and embelishments).

If you really believe that people have no freedom of speech, or right to read a fictional story just because it's not pro feminist, then I hate to have to tell you that you are a hypocrite.

You didn't complain (publicly anyway) about Herbert the Pervert, on Family Guy, or mysoginist Quagmire, or for that matter murderous Stewie.

So it's about feminists wanting to dictate, what others are allowed to enjoy.

It's obviously not about decency or morality or about "stopping abuse".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertinybetacuck@tinybetacuck
Please rate and review the stories and let me know what you want to read more of! I also make captions about all the same shit on bdsmlr under the same name.