The Making of Molly Pt. 02

Story Info
The honeymoon period.
7.5k words
4.68
6.5k
16
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red_22b
Red_22b
208 Followers

Again, all characters having sex are 18 or above.

I do my own work, so some errors will exist. If you're a bored English teacher, looking for something to mark-down, I would advise you to move on.

I write for your enjoyment and mine.

####

Next morning, Ally wakes up alone and full of conflict in his head at what he did to his sister last night. The small section of staining on the cloth in the bathroom, that he had wiped himself on, scythes through any notion of it being a dream as he goes to shower and shave, getting ready to, "Give Her Away.' This concept now sits heavy, he had broken the rules and already taken her. 'We fucked,' he thought, only to realise it's much worse than that, they'd made love. He harshly chastises himself as he looks in the mirror.

Jasmine comes in, dressed in her burgandy bridesmaid dress, looking sublime with her thick, curly black hair framing her face. Part of him wants to fuck her right now, and the other wants to confess his sins. "How is the bride?" He dares to ask, having not seen her since he took the brotherly option of not ruining her marriage, before it had even happened.

Jasmine looks back at him in the mirror where she is applying lipstick, holds a stare with him and then replies, "Nervous as a nervous thing. The Bridal limousine has broken down and a replacement will be 15 minutes late," she says and Ally sighs with nerves. Jasmine just also be nervous, she seems fidgety and keeps looking at him, but Ally is assured by her being here and still talking to him means that that Molly hasn't told Jasmine about their night of firsts.

Soon, the car arrives to pick the bridesmaids up. Jasmine stands Ally up, tells him in a strict persona that he looks sexy in his suit, gives him a packet of tissue and he asks her, "What are these for?"

"You'll need them," she says and kisses him on the lips and continues, "Trust me, you'll cry when you see her." Her phone then rings and she talks for about 30 seconds, before she turns to advise, "The car will be another 10 minutes, I love you."

Ally couldn't say he was relaxed after seeing Jasmine, but was perturbed by the lingering, far off look she gave him as she looked back across the room, before the door closed behind her. He also was shitting himself at having to face his sister, whilst also being proud to be giving her away.

Waiting 2 minutes, he then goes and knocks on the door of the bridesmaids room they got dressed in. Jasmine was right......Ally almost buckles as the door opens and he looks at the vision of angelic beauty before him.

Her raven hair is the only dark thing in a sea of white, behind a veil that covers her face. The dress has sequence across it and down her arms, framing the heart shaped neckline - no cleavage - before the dress fans out below the tiniest of waists, over her hips and at the bottom. Immediately any hangups about last night evaporate as Ally wells up and hugs her saying, "My God, you're perfect."

She takes one of the tissues Ally is holding and wipes his eyes, before wiping her own and looking at him she says, "My Mum and both of my Dads made me this way," as she hugs him, hooks her arm in his and they set off for church.

Upon arrival, they are ushered straight in as they're late for being, 'Fashionably Late,' because of the breakdown. Ally holds her and looks into her eyes and says, "I'm really very proud of you. You are my world, I'm not so much as giving you away as sharing, like a good boy."

She smiles and giggles, then takes his hands and says, "Thank you. Not just for giving me....sorry, sharing like a good boy. Thank you for everything you've ever done for me. Everything," she emphasises, lingering a gaze that makes him certain that everything is alright. Then they slowly walk up the isle, just Ally and the most beautiful creature on planet earth.

It strikes Ally that any guilt had been washed away with those tears shed, upon seeing her in her wedding dress for the first time. The wedding day itself is perfect, Ally's beautiful speech, welcoming Glenn into the family and telling Molly just how proud he is of her, goes down so well that Jasmine is even a snotty mess.

When all the speeches and feasting is done, and photographs out of the way, they all retire to their rooms for an hour until it's time to go for the evening party. As Jasmine and Ally get to their hotel room door, she casually says into his ear, "You can either eat me of fuck me. I need to cum," and removes her panties as the door closes behind us.

What follows is 15 minutes of brutal, frustrated fucking as she bends over the bed, with both bodies still fully clothed, as Ally pounds into her sopping, squelching vagina she cries out her pleasure, screaming "Oh Ally, fuck I love you fucking my pussy! You're making me cum, you're making me c......Oooh.....OOOOOOOH!"

After another few minutes, Ally can feel that familiar sensation. Sensing it, Jasmine asks, "Are you.....close?"

Telling her he is, she pushes him back with her bum and spins round to kneel in front of him and bobs her head with her mouth closed on Ally's cock, until his knees go weak as he surrenders to her tongue flicking, and cums inside her warm, wet mouth.

###

All Of Me, by John Legend, is their first dance. Ally stands behind Jasmine, with hands on her waist and watched as she records the dance on her phone camera, and a perfect night is underway.

The second dance is the band that their mother had adored, and the siblings were going to see in August. Both with tears in their eyes, the siblings dance together, Molly's high heels bringing her surprisingly up much further than usual. telling her how proud he is on her, and that she is absolutely perfect in every way. She kisses his cheek, as cameras flash to catch the tender moment and she breathes, "This has been the most perfect 24 hours of my life."

Ally looks down at her glistening eyes and says, "A perfect day for a perfect woman, I'm glad to have been....part of it."

"A big part," Molly replies, staring into his eyes as the song comes to an end.

Having just danced with his mother, now it's time for Glenn to dance with Jasmine, as the ceremonial, 'Mother Of The Bride' and Molly to dance with Glenn's dad. Ally teases, "You didn't think this through when you chose your bridesmaid shoes."

"Huh?"

As the music ended and he let go of her hand, Ally said, "Take a look, your bestest bud is 6ft tall in those heels. Your new husband is looking at boob for the next 3 to 4 minutes!"

As she moves into hold with Glenn's father, Molly chuckles at seeing the imbalance unfold in front of everyone as her husband tries to look anywhere but the small breasts now in his eye-line. Thankfully, with all dances out of the way, the night rumbles on until the wee small hours of the morning. As the newlyweds prepare to go to the honeymoon suite, Molly searches her brother out just before, flinging her arms around him and telling him she loves him. "This is the part that really feels like I'm giving you away, I love you too," Ally breathes into her ear, before he has to watch her walk away.

###

During the wedding night, not even making tender love with Jasmine had distracted him from the fact that, just metres away in the honeymoon suite, Molly was making love with Glenn for the first time, being nervously penetrated by his 7 and a half inch cock and having him fill her so full after just a few strokes that she was left feeling underwhelmed. As he spurted deep into Jasmine in missionary, Ally wondered, as he closed his eyes, was that Molly's face that he saw?

The happy couple immediately go off on honeymoon for 3 weeks in Tunisia. Molly texts Ally to let him know that they arrived safely, and ends it with, "I'll call tomorrow. XO" Ally struggles with this knowledge, happy that she arrived safely but, knowing it's 11pm there, feels on edge, knowing that she will be having sex with her husband.

The first full day of the honeymoon, Molly calls via FaceTime at 9am. She is 1 hour ahead of Ally, who was awaiting Jasmine returning with coffee and breakfast bagels as they had taken a week off, before they too jetted off on holiday.

Molly, sitting up in bed with the covers wrapped around her, has the straps of a pink bra on show. Her cheeks look flushed and she looks quite warm, as they discuss the flight there and what the hotel is like.

She then gets out of bed and give him a virtual tour, taking care to keep the camera above boob height. She has almost fully completed the viewing with no accidental flashes, until the camera looks straight into a full length mirror in the bathroom, and Ally sees her naked backside.

He doesn't mention it, realising that she hasn't noticed and she returns to laying on the bed. Ally could tell she was distracted, as if doing something other than talking with him so he asks, "Where's your husband, then?"

"He's......gone for a rhhuuuun," she somewhat breathlessly replied.

Thinking nothing more of it, next morning she calls again. Today she seems slightly giddy, speaking with her brother whilst tucked up in bed awaiting her husband to return from his run. From her pink face, and dampened hair, Ally assumes she was just out of the shower, which turns out to be a recurring theme every morning. It isn't until about the fifth day that it twigged, she had been having sex quite recently before speaking, every time. As this realisation sets in, other things become apparent.

Second week, Ally and Jasmine are also off on holiday in Ibiza, her calls continued every morning, when Jasmine goes for a morning swim. Molly's breathlessness as the call goes on becomes a source of intrigue, as she elongates certain words and gets distracted when he asks her random things about their daily activities.

Also, she almost always ends the conversation quite abruptly, After about 20-25 minutes, every time, her eyes would dart up to the left, she would smile and say, "Love you, chat tomorrow," and disconnect the call. Was that Glenn coming home to fuck her every morning?

####

By day 14 of her being away, 1 week left to go, Ally finally plucks up the courage to ask her directly how things were going with Glenn.

"Oh Lord he's amazing, Bro. He treats me like a lady, he's so romantic with rose petals on the bed, he brings me breakfast back from his run every day, and we make love 4 times a......."

Immediately putting her hand over her mouth, she realises she has said too much. "I shouldn't have shared that last bit," she sheepishly continues in embarrassment

"Don't worry, it's your honeymoon, little sis, that's what honeymoons are for!"

"I know but.....oh my god I'm so embarrassed," she says, obviously getting more and more red.

"Ok, I'll let you into a little secret. You know your friend, Jasmine?

"Yeah....."

"Well, we've had sex a lot, ever since the first night we met!"

"Stop!!!!! That's my friend, and you're my brother," she playfully cries while smiling.

"Your friend is amazing in bed, incidentally. She likes it at least twice a day," Ally teases.

"Ok I'm going to hang up now! This is sibling abuse," Molly giggles.

Her expression strangely changes when Ally says. "It's not abuse, people have sex."

"Mmmm-hmmmm,"

"Jasmine likes sex, Glenn likes having sex, and you and I like having sex too," Ally says, immediately wishing he had phrased that slightly better.

There's nothing but silence, with a spot of audible breaths on Molly's end. Her FaceTime framed face seemed to twitch as her eyes linger on every blink.

"Are you OK, Sis?" Ally asks.

"Ummmm, yeah. I'll....have to go," she replies with a husky, breathy tone.

"Ok, love you," Ally said.

"Love....you," then the call goes dead.

This leaves Ally with a fucked up mind. She was definitely being sexually pleasured just then. Was Glenn fucking her? Was he eating her? Or.....was she getting off at the thought of Ally and Jasmine....or Ally and her.

Just then, Jasmine arrives back from her swim, horny. After having his cock sucked, eating pussy and fucking in several positions, Ally was thinking less about his sister and more about being able to hold on, as Jasmin's pussy envelopes and rhythmically massages his cock until soon, he's ejaculating inside her for the first time that day.

Next day is the same, Jasmine flits off for her swim and Molly calls. This time, she's breathless from the moment she speaks, and looking visibly shaken too. Making light of it, Ally playfully suggests, "Oh someone's looking happy. Up all night, little sis?"

Expecting her to be embarrassed, she surprises him by replying, "Not all night.....You don't want to know."

"Molly.....?"

"Glenn is just away on his.....ruuuun. Oh lord."

"Molly, should I let you go?"

"NO! Please," she almost wails.

"Ok, Molly. Tell me what's happening here," Ally says, looking into her dreamy eyes to silence, and then she speaks.

"Ok.......ok, Every morning, before his run......Glenn takes me from.....from behind. He doesn't finish, but......goes for his run. I like it when he comes back, sweaty and......you know."

Stunned at this, and Slightly turned on, Ally asks, "And you call me in between......why?"

"I'd rather not say."

"You can't not say, this is weird, Molly."

Silence ensues, she switches to sound only, so Ally can't see her embarrassed face.

"Molly," Ally says, somewhat more authoritarian now.

"Hmmm, you keep me wet," she all but groans and Ally immediately gets hard.

They are then interrupted by a noise in her background, and Glenn's voice can be heard saying, "Hi Gorgeous," as she bids Ally farewell and hangs up.

Ally can neither resist nor deny what he does next. He strips off and goes to the shower, turns on the water and masturbates, thinking only that at that moment, Molly is getting fucked. As his strokes get faster and he nears his peak, it's not Glenn he imagines fucking into her perfect little body, and as he plasters the tiles in his semen, he's deep in Molly's sweet vagina in his mind.

###

Meanwhile, in Tunisia, Glenn approaches his wife who is actually on her back, spreadeagled on the bed. He's been thinking about her during his run, having to call her brother to occupy her mind before her husband comes home to inseminate her.

They have developed a healthy sexual appetite for each other over the past 2 weeks, making love once in the morning before Glenn's run - though he doesn't cum - then upon his return from the triangular circuit, he finishes deep inside her. They have what Glenn calls, "Rumpty-Tumpty," once again before dinner, and then again at bedtime. Although Glenn won't eat her out - like her brother did - Molly almost always reaches orgasm now, thanks to Glenn's increasingly expert foreplay of strumming her cunt, and of course, his larger than average cock just gently hitting her cervix.

Today is to be no exception. As Glenn passionately kisses his excited wife's mouth and sucks on her little, pink nipples, still like an excited teenager, he fingers her sodden slit until she cums, before he lines himself up and drives firmly into her folds. Sweaty after his run, his overheated body radiates through Molly's core, traps her tits against his thin, smooth body as he slowly, but methodically strokes his penis in and out of the vagina he hopes will give him a son one day soon.

Right now, Molly remains on the pill, not planning to be a Mother until at least 23. So when Glenn all too quickly kisses her and makes that pleasing, almost pleading moan, she knows that the jerking and spasming between her thighs means he is splashing his semen inside her, but it won't catch a passing egg.

No matter how much she enjoys her martial copulation, Molly often compares her most recent experience to 'that one,' the night before her wedding. 'Why won't he go down on me, like my brother did?' She laments.

####

Next morning, on FaceTime together, yesterday's revelation is conspicuous in its absence from the topics discuss. Ally struggles to focus on anything other than his sister's pinky-red cheeks, knowing that she is effectively just mid-fuck. The fact he woke up to a Jasmine blow job does nothing to dim the simmering excitement that she's undoubtedly naked, lying on her front today and looking into the phone's camera over the edge of the bed, hiding everything.

He also can't shake the knowledge that she's probably horny, her little nipples will be erect, her smooth little pussy with its tuft of hair, seeping arousal and open, pressing into the bed right now.

As they chat about their plans for the day and exchange pleasantries about their other halves, she shifts her body and lifts it up to move the blanket that's beneath her. For just a moment, Ally can see right down her front before she quickly falls back down, squishing her briefly dangling boobs back into the safety of the bed. Neither acknowledge that it happened, it's just one of those things.

###

Next day, after fucking Jasmine hard, trying to get any pent up urges out of his system before speaking with his sister, the call comes in from Molly.

"Hi Molly-Moo," he says immediately noticing she's on her front again and can see her nude shoulders and her feet, peeping out from behind her head. He asks, "Molly, should you be talking to me when you're naked?"

She smiles, "I've been naked almost every morning I've been talking to you."

"But, erm.....it's distracting," he says in a surprised, childlike, stroppy whine.

"It's not like you can see anything....and besides, you know what I do before and.....after we talk," she says, biting her lip and leaving the words hanging in the air.

Ally stays silent for about 5 seconds before he asks, "Does it happen the exact same way every morning?"

"Yeah."

"Is it good every time?"

"Mmmmm-hmmmmf."

"Does he make you orgasm?"

"Oh-ho-ho......yes," she all but whispers.

"Molly, are you Masturbating?"

".....He's back. I....hhhave to go."

Back into the shower for a quick wank Ally goes, only thinking about Molly getting railed right now.

###

The rest of the week's calls get hotter to the point where it's largely accepted that beneath the camera lens, Molly is jilling herself off. Ally prefers it when she lays on her front, reaching down between her body and the bed to play with her half-fucked pussy. This way she's more comfortably, holding the phone with one hand as he can see her right shoulder rhythmically flex as she strokes herself with the other, touching herself in a way no brother should bear witness to. She never reaches a peak, just edging herself until her husband comes back to finish what he started, burying his length in her until he empties his balls inter her velvet depths.

As the week draws to a close, things have escalated to a point where Ally is directly stroking his cock while they talk, knowing that Molly is wet, horny and her pussy is wide open and waiting to be filled once again.

Sometimes afterwards, Ally strokes himself to climax in the shower. Some days, Jasmine comes home from her swim, sensually lowers and steps out of her thong bikini bottoms and without question, sits on his throbbing erection, or sucks him off. Nonetheless, both ending in the same result of sperm being ingested into her increasingly suntanned body.

His favourite Jasmine related take home from their 2 week holiday, however, would be in the evening, just after dinner and drinks when they stand on the balcony, enjoying the sea and sunset views, as he gently saws back and forth inside her. Holding her naked hips in his hands, or stroking up her perfect, sun-kissed curves, covered only by a thin, yellow or pink bikini top. Ally eats her firstly from behind, as she looks out over the bay, appearing to any passers by on the pathway below that she's just enjoying the view. Then, sliding into her, he gently builds up pace over the space of about 20 minutes, building to a relatively silent climax as Jasmine leans into the handrail and bites into her arm to smother her moans and cries, as her lover splashes against her pulsing depths inside her, setting off her pussy into spasm and hungrily drinking and milking him for all the spunk it can get.

Red_22b
Red_22b
208 Followers