The Making of Molly Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unbeknown to both, as they fly home from their relaxing holiday, Jasmine is becoming a minority statistic of women who's birth control fails, as 1 of Ally's now hundreds of millions of sperm injected over the past few days breaks rank, successfully coupling with a viable egg. Jasmine is coming home pregnant.

####

Over the next month things return to normal. Ally and Jasmine, Molly and Glenn have dined together twice since returning from their respective foreign ventures. Jasmine is a bit worried about a missed period and discusses it with Molly, who assures her it's nothing to worry about, but if she is pregnant, that Ally would be delighted. She puts it down to her doctor changing her birth control pills, supposedly because of a supply problem with the old ones, meaning Ally has had to rubber-up for 2 weeks.

Researching it online, Jasmine is quite alarmed to see that the supply issue claim may be a front for another problem. A bad batch had been detected, resulting in a number of unwanted pregnancies, and she immediately takes a test and is shocked to confirm that she is carrying Ally's baby.

Panic sets in, she hyperventilates and holds the bathroom sink to stop herself from falling. Composing herself, she takes another test and is beside herself that it is positive too.

She feels the need to strip naked and examine herself in the mirror. She holds her tummy, still flat and tight, then looks at her little pussy and says, "What trouble have we got each other into?" Feeling her boobs it dawns on it that they have been overly sensitive lately. The reality sets in that she has to have a conversation with Ally, when he comes home from work.

That Friday evening, she cooks him a meal and sets the table for him getting home. Giving her own family background of her father having little to no interest in her since birth, she half expects this to be the last time they would sit down to a meal together.

Not knowing whether to attempt to make love before she tells him, she decides not to, and tell him over seafood tagliatelle. Dressed in her purple and green summer dress that she wore the first night they were together, Jasmine opens the door to a slightly stunned Ally, looking her up and down as she stood before him. Kissing him on the lips and opening his overalls, she tells him, "Why not go and have a relaxing shower, dinner will only take about half an hour."

"Hmmmm, can I have this for afters?" Ally asks, running his hands down over the curve of her ass. "What's the occasion?

"Can't I cook for my man for no reason?" She says, dreamily looking into his eyes.

"Fuck you're hot," he replies, holding a kiss with her whilst edging towards the shower.

Clean and fresh, back Ally comes to be directed to his seat. Secretly, he's glad she had made a meal. They hadn't really relaxed together all week, and he had something to discuss with her that he thought the time might be right to do.

The meal is enjoyed and Ally follows her into the kitchen to get dessert. She had been in there about 5 minutes, and finding her leaning on the sink, looking out the window he edges up behind her, reaches around her and folds his arms around her flat tummy and asks, "Are you sure you're alright? That was a lovely meal but you seem very far away."

"I'm fine, it's been an emotional few weeks. Glad to spend some time together. Why don't you go sit down and I'll bring you your tiramisu."

He kisses her on the neck and starts to walk away and she musters as much courage as she can and says, "Ally, I'm pregnant."

Ally stops, stunned at what he just heard. Jasmine turns around to see him, but he just stays with his back to her. "Pregnant?" He says.

"I'm sorry, it was a bad batch of birth control. I'll.....I can still have a t....termination."

She thinks she hears him say, "You can't do that," but then definitely hears him say, "It's just a little inconvenient. I never wanted to start a family until I got married."

"I.....I guess that's it then. I'll....go stay with my mum."

Still looking away from her, he reaches into his pocket. In almost a growl he says, "No. No you won't be doing that."

"Huh?" She says, determined to be strong and not cry.

In what seems like a blink of an eye, Ally has crossed the distance between them and stands before her, takes her hands in his and places something into them and closes her hands like a clam shell. Opening them, she sees a little, shiny diamond ring and hears, "How can you Marry me if you're living with your mum?"

Jasmine launches herself at him, wrapping every limb around him and pressing the front of their bodies tightly together as they kiss, uncontrollably. Soon, he's kissing down her neck, over the tops of her boobs and down her tummy, down the front of her dress.

Jasmin crosses her arms across herself and lifts the dress off. True to form with this dress, she's naked underneath it and Ally takes no time to take advantage. Going on down, with intent to kiss her mons, he finds himself awestruck as he changes course and rains kisses on her tummy. Framing it with his hands, he breathes, "Jasmine, our little baby is in there!"

Putting a pause to the passion, she sees that he's welling up and urges him up off his knees to kiss him. Standing face to face, both with tears in their eyes they tenderly kiss. Jasmine opens his shirt to feel his chest against her breasts and tummy, shuddering as the fine hairs make contact with her nipples, standing erect and reaching out to him. Looking into her glazed eyes, Ally asks, "So is that a 'Yes' then?

"What?" She casts a confused gaze back, looking questionably into his eyes.

He reaches behind her to where she's set the ring and places it in her hand again. "Oh fuck yes," she giggles,"Oh, the biggest yes you'll ever hear!"

Taking her hand and edging the perfectly fitting ring up her finger, Ally says, "I'm going to challenge you to that right now," and sinks to his knees to begin lapping at her sodden, trembling, fertilised vagina.

After an hour of licking, nibbling, sucking and fucking, they're still in bed when both their mobile phones ping. Family Chat > Text from Molly, "Well, did he throw you out or leave you @Jasmine?"

"She knew?" Ally asks with a surprised tone.

Shaking her head and stroking his naked chest she replies, "You just don't get it. She knows everything about me."

He digests this information, wondering if this works both ways and thinks back to the Masturbating his sister, making love with his sister, having what amounted to phone sex with his sister while she was on honeymoon and asks, "And do you know everything about her?"

Jasmine raises her naked self, throws her leg across his lap, puts her hands on his shoulders and fixes their eyes and says, "Everything. I love you, Husband to be," as they kiss their way towards impassioned fucking.

After they're done, they realise they didn't reply to Molly. They take a picture of their clenched hands, showing the shiny engagement ring on her finger and send it within the group. Molly is on FaceTime immediately, and seeing two sets of nude shoulders says, "WOW, sorry we're obviously interrupting the celebrations!"

As assurances are made that she isn't interrupting and bodies are covered up properly, the two couples chat in happy bliss, until they say goodnight.

####

During that conversation, it came up that in 3 weeks time, Glenn would be away for the weekend, as he is an officer in the Boys Brigade, (Christian youth programme for young boys.) Immediately, Jasmine had invited her to stay with her and Ally that weekend, as the two ladies had a lot to catch up on.

In the run up to it, Jasmine had been exceptionally horny and blamed it on the baby. Not complaining, Ally was spending up to An hour a day, feasting on her flowerlike folds, licking her sodden lips and nipping and biting her clit with his lips, usually fucking afterwards where she had taken to sucking him off to climax.

Ally had also been texting his sister, and on the evening before her visit, is teasing her about having to make the most of Glenn tonight, to tide her over during his time away. He was somewhat surprised when she replies, "LOL! At least I'm not a nymphomaniac like Jasmine. I hear you're breathing through your ears these days!!! Wish Glenn would do that to me!"

She quickly deletes the text, resending it with just, "LOL! At least I'm not a nymphomaniac like Jasmine."

But now that he has seen it, it could not bs un-seen. 'Does Glenn never go down on her?' Ally ponders. He didn't reply, just sends a 😂 emoji as a feeble response.

His musings are then interrupted by Jasmine entering the living room, having just had a sleep after work. Holding her phone to her ear, she pauses and holds it to her chest. She asks, "Babe, my aunt isn't well. Do you mind if I take your car and drive Mum to see her?"

Looking back at her worried eyes, he immediately tells her it's OK. "How long will you be?" He asks.

"We'll leave tomorrow morning, should be back by nightfall," she replies.

Ally, obviously is disappointed that she won't be there to welcome Molly. He's also a little sad, as it has been ages since the 2 friends had spent any time together, but her family are important to her too, so it wasn't an issue. Jasmine says she will let Molly know, but thinks she will probably come home for the weekend anyway.

Jasmine and Ally have sex that night, of course. As Ally gently strokes back and forth inside her soft, wet centre after cumming inside her, she suddenly cries openly and tells him over and over that she loves him, clinging to him like she's never going to see him again.

"What's brought this on babe?" He asks, immediately laying beside her and pulling her into his embrace.

"I'm just missing you before I go," she smiles through her tears. "If Mum wants to stay with auntie Maia I'll drive home on my own."

"Don't be driving at night, I could drive you both up there and come back for you, if you like," Ally suggests, worried about her trying to drive home whilst tired.

"God, you would do that too, wouldn't you?" she sobs and Ally nods. "No, ok. If it gets late I'll let you know if I decide to stay. So you can.....enjoy your time with Molly," she firmly states.

Next Morning

Jasmine sets off at 9am, to make the 4 hour journey. Kissing Ally and hugging him in a tight, lingering embrace she says, "I love you more than I loved you last night. But not as much as tomorrow."

"Pregnancy has made you poetic," Ally teases, then kisses her nose and her curly, black hair covered forehead and says, "Take care, I love you, oh fiancée of mine and mother of my child."

"I so wanna fuck you right now," she says hungrily, before he reminds her she needs to pick her mum up and, with one final kiss, she's gone.

Ally sets about preparing Molly's room, changing the sheets and freshening it up. Around 1pm, he receives a text from his sister and replies immediately;

Molly: Hey bro, finished work and just leaving now. You still want me to come?"

Ally: Definitely, yeah, I'm glad you're still cumming. You know it's just you and me until later?

Noticing his predictive text typo, he quickly edits 'Cumming' to 'Coming'.

Molly: Yeah, poor Jasmine, having to drive all that way. Ok, I'm definitely still erm, coming. See you soon.

Ally: Excellent. See you when you, erm, come.

Radio Silence follows for about 10 minutes while Molly drives. She pulls in to get petrol and reads the cheeky text and returns the sentiment with, "Isn't that only for Glenn to see?"

Her brother considers his reply carefully, taking about 10 minutes to hit send. Molly doesn't see it until she pulls in about 20 minutes later. Her face then reddens when she reads her brother's reply, referencing the recent accidental text she sent, then deleted, "Perhaps if Glenn could breathe through his ears too, it might help😝"

Putting her hand on her chest, she sucked in a breath at the realisation that he had seen her embarrassingly honest text, before deletion. She sits, staring at her phone, reprimanding herself for sending that text in the first place. This was a key text to reply to, and she chose her words carefully.

Molly: Glenn doesn't seem to want to breathe through his ears 😟

Ally:???😱

Molly: Is there something wrong with me that puts him off?

Ally: You're perfect

Molly: You're my brother. You would say that

On the road again, 10 minutes pass and there has been no reply from Ally. Molly is just going off a slip road onto a motorway when the text comes in and she asks Siri to read it.

Ally: Molly, I would eat a pussy like yours all day long

Being just onto the motorway, Molly struggles to focus on driving. She can't believe what she has just heard, he would "Eat a pussy like hers," did that mean he would eat her pussy? Damn those images now bombarding her, of the eve of her wedding day.

Beep Beep! A white van driver shakes his fist at her, as she had drifted into his lane. Her palms are sweaty, her pussy and nipples are now forming an alliance against her by twitching in sync, rendering her ability to drive a danger to herself and others. Slowing down to 50mph, she reaches under the hem of her summer dress to confirm that yes, she is soaking wet. Images of those nights they had together, firstly on her living room chair and then in the hotel before her wedding, flood her brain. "I need to get off the motorway," she says aloud.

She takes the next exit, pulls in at a lay by and takes a gulp of water. She reads the text to make sure she heard it correctly and yes, she had. Her pussy twitches again as she reads the words over again and, as if on autopilot, her free hand snakes under her skirt to stroke her pussy.

As trucks and cars thunder past, Molly sets the phone down on the central console of the car. She raises her skirt above her hips and slips her panties down and off. As she spreads her legs, she visualises Ally eating her, she gently starts to finger her clitoris, Exhaling a moan as she makes first contact with the excited nubbin. She has never been this turned on before as thoughts of being married and the perfect wife, wage war with the visions of her brother between her legs

Realising she's soon going to have a problem, she reaches into the back of the car and grabs a blanket off the back seat. Positioning it underneath herself, she slides her fingers back down over her little pubic thatch and continues her sensual assault between her thighs. 'Nothing to see here, just your average gorgeous petite girl in a lay by, having a huge orgasm while jilling herself off, thinking about her brother.

She cums hard, one hand bracing herself against the steering wheel while the other fingers her vagina to a pulsing orgasm. As her body calms and stops jerking in pleasurable aftershocks, she says aloud, "What's wrong with you? You just had sex this morning!"

Meanwhile, Ally is at home now shitting himself that he has sent a text too many. It's too late to change or delete it. The 2 blue ticks tell him that she has already seen it.

Back in the car, Molly's orgasm has just taken the edge off, as inappropriate images still flood her mind. She still tingling, her breath, ragged, She needs to compose herself for the remaining 20 minute drive home. She looks at the texts again and reads over and over, just one little question swirls around and around in her head.

Ally looks at his phone again, and sees with some anxiety, "Molly is typing." The tantalising notification then disappears. 'Why has she stopped typing?' Ally ponders, as thoughts of her turning the car around and going home flood his head.

Eventually, after some painstaking hesitance, Molly hits 'Send' on her reply. This text would probably alter the course of the rest of her life, one way or the other.

With sweaty palms, she starts the car and edges out onto the road. Nothing is returned from the text she has just sent until she's at the bottom of the road where she had lived all her single life. Stopping at a red light, she opens up the WhatsApp chat and below her question of, "Just one like mine, or mine?" She sees the reply, "Molly, I would eat you from now until Sunday."

Again, stunned to near paralysis, she hears the sound of a car horn, telling her that the lights have turned to green. She sets off up the road that she has travelled millions of times in her life, to the one place in the world that is more safe and familiar than everywhere else, where now awaits a great unknown.

Ally is sitting on his sofa, having long forgotten about the game he was playing on his PlayStation. His hands are sweaty, he's holding his phone, awaiting a reply. This was getting dangerous, one of these texts is bound to have her speeding back to her new home.

Ally is sitting on the central cushion of his sofa where he had been previously engrossed in GTA, while waiting on the arrival of his sister. He hears the front door open then close. She doesn't speak, 'Shit, she normally says 'Hey bro, it's me," whenever she arrives. He looks to his right to the door leading from the living room into the hallway and holds his breath as the handle turns.

She turns her body with the motion of closing the door, and seems to linger on the handle until she slowly turns around. Immediately making eye contact with her brother, she starts to walk towards him. She looks different to him, womanly, and there's another look in her eyes that he can't quite place.

She closes the small distance between them, and is momentarily standing in front of him, still on the very centre of the sofa. She wordlessly pushes him back by the shoulders and, while keeping her eyes fixed on his, she reaches for the hem of her dress, lifts it, and in the same movement straddles her brother's face with her pussy pressed tightly to his lips.

Surprised, but not missing a beat, Ally immediately starts to lap at her wet folds. She cries out, "Aaah," as his hands come up to her bum to press her vagina tighter to his mouth. He delves his tongue in as deep as it will go, tongue-fucking her in and out as his nose nudges against her extending clitoris.

He raises his hands to her waist to give him better control over her body, edging her just slightly backwards as he kisses up her labia, around her clitoris and nibbles as the crinkled flesh, biting it between his lips and letting go. Her clit is now so hard and erect that he nibbles and bites at it. Her body trembles and she twitches violently as he feasts on the protruding organ, digging his chin into her soaking slit as she bucks and moans above him.

He can't see her, tented by the summer dress and oblivious to the scene above him. Molly is now beside herself in ecstasy. Her eyes are closed, her head cocked back as she fights to stay upright. Each flick, suck and lick is now threatening to break a dam that she has only swung a pickaxe at once, that one amazing night with her brother.

Ally wrestles his arms between her stiffened legs and puts her legs over his shoulders, cupping her bum as she throws her hands against the wall above the sofa as the first orgasm rocks her. Now, slapping the wallpapered brick, she struggles to even stay conscious at this point.

"Aaah, mmmm....Aaaaah," she wails, as Ally extends his long tongue down under his lips towards his chin, presses it against her clitoris and shakes his head.

"Mmmmm.....oooooh......hhh, huh, oooohhhhwwww ffffffuuu," she screams as her body loses control and she feels like she needs to pee.

Ally is not relenting in his Assault on her vagina, as it bathes his face in her thickly coating liquid. He continues his pattern of nibbling on her folds, biting her with his lips and licking and sucking on her clit. "Hmmnnn, oh please, oh right there, bro! Yes! Yes! Uckuuuuh," she incoherently rhymes as her body surrenders, she loses any control she still clung to, and momentarily blacks out.