The Making of Vampires Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She missed Henry, her friend and her vampire.

***

Friday night arrived and Stephany was preparing to go out with her two best friends, Rachel and Amy. Rachel Finkelstein, a willowing graceful woman with large green eyes and spiky white dyed hair, attended the local university taking registered nursing courses. Amy O'Rourke, a large breasted woman with pale blue eyes and long blond hair, waitressed at one of the chain restaurants.

Together, the three women caught the attention of many men. Stephany was cute and playful. Rachel was spunky and wild. Amy was classically pretty with large breasts and curvy hips. The three had been friends since they were very young. Stephany and Amy were neighbors and grew up together. Then one day, Rachel gave a boy that was picking on Stephany a black eye. Since that time, the three were the closest of friends getting in and out of trouble together.

Stephany walked down the stairs in her white shirt, purple vest, and red skirt with her red knee boots clicking on each step. She hopped over the last two steps pouncing on the floor. Her red bag contained her camera, a telescoping tri-pod, and her wireless hotspot mobile device to download images from her camera immediately, like a live broadcast. Anything that showed up on the camera screen instantly downloaded to a sky account onto the internet.

Tony, sitting alone at the table, looked up from shuffling cards. "Do I need to be worried?"

Stephany smiled too innocently, on purpose, to start the interrogation she knew was coming. "What do you mean?"

Tony placed the cards down and crossed his arms releasing a frustrated sigh. "Where are you going? With who? And what are you doing?"

Stephany acted as if she just realized what he was worried about and laughed. "Tony, I'm going to hang out with Rachel and Amy tonight. We're not sure what we are doing. Maybe a movie, maybe get something to eat." She shrugged. "You can go with us if you want."

Having heard that his sister didn't mind him going along, he assumed she wasn't going to do anything to find trouble and said, "No thanks. Some of the guys are coming over to play poker."

Stephany asked, "When you say, 'the guys', do you mean cops from the precinct?"

He nodded. "Yeah. Who did you think I meant?"

Stephany shrugged. "You know, Tony. If you got out more, you would realize that there are other people who aren't cops and they aren't as uptight as officers are."

Tony shook his head. "You know, if you thought more like me, I wouldn't worry so much about you."

The doorbell rang and Stephany moved to open the door. It was Rachel Finkelstein and Amy O'Rourke. They walked in. Rachel wore skintight black leather pants, a black leather vest, and black boots. Amy wore a clinging white minidress, braless, with white heels.

Tony looked at the women and tried not to stare at Amy's breasts as he asked, "Okay, what do you plan to do tonight?"

The three had practiced their answers, a habit from their youth, and Rachel answered, "We're not sure. We are winging it. We might go to a movie. We might get a bite to eat. Tony, did you want to go to a movie with us?"

Tony shook his head. "I'm not going to watch some tear jerker with three women. I wouldn't be able to find enough tissues for all of you."

Stephany kissed her brother on the cheek and said, "Okay, Tony. Have a fun night."

He kissed her back and asked, "Do you have enough money?"

Stephany kept from rolling her eyes and answered, "Yes, I'm good."

He looked out the front window to see Amy's car and directed his next question to her. "Amy, do you have enough gas or do you need gas money?"

Amy smiled, approached him, bent low to give him a look down her dress, and kissed him on the cheek as she said, "I can't say that I'm good, but I do have enough gas in the car."

Tony coughed to clear his suddenly dry throat and said, "Okay. You girls have fun. Bye."

The three women left the Tinkerton house and walked to Amy's car, as it was her turn to drive. She had a 90s mustang that had seen better days. It used too much gas, motored too loud, and tended to break down at the most inconvenient of times.

Stephany got into the back seat and pulled a twenty from her purse, "Here you go, Amy."

Amy said, "You really don't need to do that."

Stephany said, "Sure, I do. My car is a two-seater, so I never get to drive. You two shouldn't have to always foot the bill for our nights out."

Amy took the money and said, "Well, thanks, but even this old thing isn't going to use up twenty dollars on gas tonight."

Stephany buckled her seat belt and answered, "Think of it as helping with insurance then."

Rachel, turned in her seat as Amy pulled away from the curb and asked, "Okay. Did you bring the camera? I can't believe I dropped and broke mine."

Stephany nodded. "Yes. I have my mobile uplink all set up with my stuff. We are set."

Amy asked, "Where are we going to find the guy tonight?"

Rachel shrugged. "Doesn't matter to me. I just want to have a fun time and Stephany is going to want to drink."

Stephany said, "Just remember NOT to bring up my age. The guy doesn't need to know I'm not legal for drinking."

Amy laughed, "As soon as he hears threesome with Rachel and me, he isn't going to care how old you are."

Rachel added, "Once he hears we want to record it, he won't care what laws we want to break."

Amy asked, "Stephy, do you have the Taser?"

Stephany said, "I sure do. Don't leave home without a self-defense weapon for our escapades."

~~~

Martin sat at the head of the table and tossed his chips into the center. He wanted to ask where Stephany was, but didn't want to upset his friend, so he remained quiet.

Gabriel sitting to his left sent a mental question to him, You're not going to ask about Stephany?

Martin kept his eyes looking at the pile of chips and replied, No need to piss him off. I can wait. I am patient.

August, sitting to Gabriel's left and unaware of his brothers' conversation asked, "So Tony, where are your sisters?"

Tony looked toward the stairs. "Carol and Jennifer are upstairs, doing who knows what. I really don't care. Stephy is out with her friends."

Marcus, sitting at the opposite end of the table from Martin asked, "So, you didn't feel the need to supervise her activities? I'm surprised you aren't worried about her and have a dozen cops following her every move."

Tony said, "I was, at first, but then she invited me to go and so did her friends. I figure if they were planning any trouble, they wouldn't invite a cop to hang out with them."

Marcus answered, "That makes sense."

August remembered Marienta's comments about Stephany's darkness. He wondered if Tony should be as relaxed as the man was. Then again, how much trouble could three women cause in one night?

***

Stephany set the camera on her tri-pod and turned it on. Rachel, Amy, and Richard, the lucky man of the night, moved to the center against the headboard. Rachel and Amy sat in their bras and panties. Richard sat in his boxers. Stephany waited for the signal.

Amy nodded and Stephany said, "Five, four, three, two, one, and on." She hit the record button of her camera.

Amy held up a breathalyzer and looking into the camera said, "Richard is going to blow into the breathalyzer to prove that he is of a sober mind and can consent to sex." She held the breathalyzer to a very happy Richard who puckered and blew. "It registers as .02. So he did have a drink, but is under the legal limit for drunkenness." She held up the breathalyzer to the camera.

Rachel walked to the camera and held up Richard's photo I.D. and said, "Richard has to understand and agree to our rules or we cannot have sex." She moved back to the bed, placed his driver's license on the end table, and looked at him. "So Richard, we need you to have two condoms. One is for when you are doing me. The second is for when you are doing Amy. Do you have two?" Richard's face grew serious as he held up two wrapped condoms.

Amy said, "Richard, there are some rules. First, there is no violence. Second, we cannot stop until all three of us are happy. Finally, there is no touching the camerawoman. She isn't into this kind of thing."

Stephany said, "I'm called the videographer."

Amy laughed, "Okay. There is no touching the videographer. So do you understand the rules and can you paraphrase them back to us."

Richard nodded and said, "No smacking anyone around. No stopping until we all cum. And leave the brunette alone."

Rachel said, "Good. Now, kiss us."

Richard turned to kiss Rachel while Amy moved closer to share the kiss. The three of them pressed their lips together and Amy and Rachel opened their mouths to trace their tongues across Richard's lips. He opened his mouth and wrestled his tongue against theirs.

While they were kissing, Rachel and Amy pulled at the band of Richard's boxers. He lifted his hips to allow the women to pull his boxers off him. Before his boxers passed his knees, Richard ejaculated. The camera caught the incident less than three seconds into the encounter.

Stephany reached into her bag and grabbed her Taser. She was prepared for the worst. When a man ejaculated quickly, there were two outcomes. One was that he redeemed himself. The second was that all hell broke loose. The results depended on the man.

Richard stiffened and Amy said, "Hey, don't wor..."

Richard punched Amy's face and hollered, "WHORE!"

Amy fell back and off the bed. Rachel jumped from the bed creating some distance from Richard. Stephany was the only one going toward Richard and she had her Taser ready. She slammed it into his groin and pushed the button. Richard flopped helplessly onto his back and shook for a moment while his muscles contracted painfully.

Rachel ran to Amy, helping her friend up and each grabbed their clothes as Stephany said, "Richard, you will let us go without trying to hurt any of us. You will leave us alone or we will show that video to everyone we can. Everyone will know you can't perform."

Rachel and Amy were in the hall putting their clothes on. Stephany backed away slowly, hit the button on her camera to turn off the recording, picked up the camera mounted on the tri-pod, and backed into the hall slowly giving her friends time to recover from the incident.

Rachel and Amy were dressed, so the three women moved quickly down the stairs and out the front door. They continued to move with all haste until they got to Amy's car. Only when they were inside, did Stephany take the camera off the tripod and put it into her purse followed by the telescoping tripod.

Amy drove down the street and Rachel reached over to touch her friend's face. "Oh, Amy, I think you're going to get a shiner."

Amy said, "That bastard. What happened to him was no big deal. That happens to a lot of guys we do. I think they get overwhelmed about having two women and are just too excited. Most of the guys are willing to continue and they do just fine after that. We just happened to find a psycho."

Stephany said, "Well, we have it on video if you want to press charges. No matter what you decide, I'm going to put that into a special file so it doesn't delete after two months. That way, if something does happen to us, Tony will have him as a suspect to clear."

Amy asked, "Are you sure you set it up right?"

Stephany nodded. "Yes, I had a tech guy from grad school help me out. Each video in the main folder will delete after two months. That is why I tell you to let me know of any you want to keep because I have to put it in a separate folder." Her friends nodded.

"Then three days after the original video upload, I get an email with a link. If I don't click on that link within twenty-four hours, Rachel gets a similar email. If she doesn't click on her link in the allotted time, you get a link. If you don't click on that link, finally, Tony gets an email that tells him how something may have gone wrong and there are some men for him to eliminate as suspects. His email has a link to the main site and he won't need a password. He can click on any video to view the possible suspects."

The women had thought their plan through. By showing the camera the man' photo identification card, Tony would have a name, address, and driver's license number to find the suspects to interview...if anything went wrong.

Stephany said, "You can cover up a black eye with foundation and some concealer."

Amy nodded, "I shouldn't have a problem covering it up. I'm just mad he went nuts on us."

Rachel nodded, "What do we do now?"

Stephany said, "It doesn't matter to me."

Amy said, "We can't take you home. You recently had a drink. No need to walk in smelling like booze."

Rachel suggested, "Let's find Mat."

Matthew Obermeyer was a man who Rachel and Amy discovered to have a great deal of stamina. He was a generous man in the sexual arena and had no difficulty biding by the women's rules. He was the only man the women had ever gone back to more than once. So far, they had over a dozen videos of their encounters with him.

***

A repeat of the routine with Richard occurred with Mat, a dark haired man with dark green eyes and a clean-shaven square jaw. He smiled happily at the camera and already had his arms wrapped around Amy and Rachel, taking turns kissing their necks and shoulders while he answered their questions to prove his state of mind. His breathalyzer showed no hint of alcohol in his system.

Mat enjoyed his times with Rachel and Amy and was quite fond of the duo. Today was a new treat. They brought a friend to watch. She wasn't supposed to join in, but he enjoyed the opportunity to play exhibitionist.

The three on the bed pulled off the remainder of their clothes. Mat gave each one last deep kiss before giving control to the women. He allowed the women to dictate the action on his bed. He liked how uninhibited they were when they allowed their desires to take over.

Amy and Rachel took turns kissing him until Amy gently lowered him onto his back to lay on the bed. Rachel opened a condom and placed it on his hardened member. Then Rachel straddled him and slowly lowered herself onto him. Mat moved a hand to rub soft circles on her sensitive bud when he was fully inside her. Rachel released a grateful gasp and lifted her hips to start a slow grind against him.

Amy gave him one last kiss and then straddled his face. Mat placed a hand under her thigh and bent to grasp lightly on her hip to maneuver her directly above his mouth. He winked at her and then began to lick her already swollen bud.

Amy moaned and ran a hand through her hair as if the sensations were too much for her to remain coherent. Pleasure washed over her face as Mat began his ministrations. Soon, she threw her head back and rocked her hips as heat flooded her body.

Amy's breathy voice escaped her throat as she said, "Yes, Mat. Just like that."

Rachel's hips thrust faster and faster matching the rhythm of Mat's thumb against her clit and she cried out, "Fuck yeah! I'm almost there, Mat. I'm almost there."

Stephany was unprepared for the scene in the room. She had expected to be a simple observer standing behind the camera, making sure it operated okay. Stephany hadn't realized she crossed her legs tightening her muscles to cause a delightful sensation against her own sensitive bud.

Mat was good.

Mat hadn't realized how skillful he was with sex until he met Rachel and Amy. Before them, his dating life was almost nonexistent. After his encounter with the two beautiful women, his confidence had soared. Strangely, after his first encounter with the two, other women had started to notice him.

He considered Rachel and Amy his good luck charms and canceled his plans whenever they called, as he had tonight. He had a date with a woman from work, but once he got THE call, he quickly changed his plans with his coworker for another night. He never even bothered to give an explanation and his coworker never questioned his abrupt cancellation.

Women didn't seem to question him, berate him, or belittle him since his first encounter with Amy and Rachel. He mentioned to them how women treated him differently and they explained it as Mat having discovered his confidence and women couldn't resist a confident man. He had no idea if that was the real reason or not. He was just so thankful that his luck had changed. Amy and Rachel were his special friends, very special friends.

Rachel's thrusts grew frantic and she cried, "Yes. Yes. Yes, Mat, yes!"

He was unrelenting with his thumb, pushing her into a cacophony of pleasure as she rode him. Rachel cried out, as her body seemed to shatter above him. She fell off his stiff cock and lay panting.

Mat stopped Amy and pushed her gently off his face. He removed the condom and put on a fresh one. Then he got on his knees behind Amy and lifted her hips to position her wet slit before him.

He entered her, listening for her moan of pleasure, a familiar signal for him to take control. Then he reached his hand under her, found her clit, and rubbed gently, at first. He moved in a slow rhythm. With his free hand, he cupped her breast, squeezing and then pinching her nipple.

He had not missed the new woman, Stephany, growing aroused behind the camera. He saw her legs squeeze together and he saw her slow blinks as she watched the seduction play out before her.

He planned to take a risk and offer to help Stephany after he brought Amy to satisfaction. He wasn't sure how, but when he was with these two lovers, he could maintain an erection for as long as he wanted. The thought of bringing a third woman into the game was mind blowing.

He moved his hips faster, rubbed Amy's clit rougher, and massaged her breasts wildly as he contemplated a plan for Stephany. She was reserved and he knew that a video recording would not happen with her. He had no problem with that. Yet, there was something about her, a hidden wildness. An untamed side that he knew would escape under the right circumstances and he hoped to unleash that part of her.

He pumped into Amy harder. She moaned louder indicating her release was fast approaching. She no longer spoke, just panted, and moaned. Amy clenched her fist on the sheet and her body stiffened. He pushed her past the initial sign of her impending explosion. His actions grew rougher until she cried out in ecstasy and her body dropped forward onto her stomach.

Mat fell back on his haunches panting, but still aroused and said, "Turn off the camera, please." He made sure not to say Stephany's name and watched as she reached over and touched the button.

Mat stood and pulled off the condom and changed into the third condom of the night. "You don't have to, totally up to you, but I can make you feel good if you let me."

His words penetrated her lust-induced fog and Stephany froze. She was unprepared for the offer and didn't know what to do. She looked to her friends for help, but all they did was nod to encourage her to take his offer.

She took a step back and stammered, "Um, I'm not sure. I wasn't ready for anything like this."

Mat kept the smile off his face. Stephany was already his, though she had no idea, no idea of her desires. He had no problem showing her what she wanted.

He stepped forward, slowly, and said, "There really isn't anything to prepare for. I already have the condom. You just enjoy."

Stephany took another hesitant step away and felt something against her back. She broke eye contact with Mat to look over her shoulder and saw the cream painted wall.

Mat took that opportunity to move quickly and pressed his body against Stephany's, trapping her against the wall. Her big blue eyes looked frightened as she looked up into his dark green eyes and he felt a power ignited by her fright, by her timidity.