The Malavide - Complete Audio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pedderse sat frowning for a minute, and the Doctor, who was actually quite good at his profession, let him.

"He shouldn't have left the room," Pedderse finally whispered. His knuckles were white where he was grasping his hands, and he idly wondered why that would be.

"Who shouldn't have left the room, Jon?" the psychiatrist asked.

"The guy -- Samuel Arkin -- we don't know what his real name was." Pedderse replied and could not stop the shiver that raced through his large frame. He had lost weight, but he was still a large man, slightly over 6 feet, and although appearing skinny he still weighed nearly 200 pounds.

The doctor told him to go ahead, and he described how he had felt that he should kill the prisoner, that he should be the one to administer the final justice to the man. It was obvious that he could not be treated like a normal suspect! He was too dangerous to leave alive -- there Jon Pedderse slowly regained his breath and then he told the doctor what had happened, about the vision enfolding him.

That he had become a captive to it, and he had felt he had no idea what he was doing when the actual shooting started. He described the story of the vision in detail, and then they talked a bit longer.

The session ended with the doctor congratulating him on a breakthrough and saying that he could have great progress in the next month, that the hypnosis must have helped him unlock secrets he had not realized he had known. Pedderse almost smiled at that.

Dr. H Walpole sat for a long time after Pedderse had left his office. To think, he had been about to give up on this simple pawn. They had programmed him to commit murder -- he had been one of the technicians to prepare Pedderse for that. But the event had gone horribly wrong. Thonos had escaped -- their ancient enemy had once again slipped their clutches and in doing so had killed 5 of their 'inductees'.

They had not been sure how it happened exactly; everyone in the room except Pedderse was dead. They had thought that the Malavide had somehow escaped his bonds and simply left Pedderse alive as a pawn. They knew this was the one they had been hunting for so long - all this time and they still did not know his true name -- they called him Messorum. He had been the hardest to kill. The oldest of the ancient enemy left alive, but he had always proven too good for them. And then had done it again, even when they thought there was no chance of his escape that day.

Dr. H. Walpole came back to one sentence in the long conversation again and again, wondering if what he thought could in any way be accurate -- it had happened near the end, a few minutes after Pedderse had finished the story about the small Western town.

The story of the terrifying desert town that had led to the shooting, and what it implied had made him sit in shock for several moments, and he was barely conscious of what Pedderse said moments later: "I can feel him when I shut my eyes and . . . and when I dream," he said, and in fact sounded like he was about to go to sleep right there. He shut his eyes for a moment, and then pointed his finger to the north-east. "When I dream I can see him, standing on a road or in a room. I think it is where he actually is at that time" The finger did not waver at all in the direction it pointed as he held his eyes shut for another thirty seconds, and Dr. H. Walpole now thought that Pedderse was actually trying to see the Malavide while awake.

Then he had opened his eyes again, took a deep breath and kind of shook himself. They had wrapped up a few minutes later.

But the man had remembered his original task -- to kill the Malavide -- that was incredibly important. They had underestimated the Malavide's abilities. He had been able to infest Pedderse's mind with his own programming somehow-- but that in turn gave an advantage to the Ourde and his allies. If this was true, it established a link between Pedderse and the Malavide, and the demonae could finally have found a way to find the Malavide without him being aware of them at all.

Dr. H. Walpole made several calls, and then spoke in person to several people. They would finally bring the fox to heel, and they would use the person who had saved him to cause his downfall. The Dream Master would enter Pedderse' mind this night and find the truth. Even though the Dream Master had not yet been able to penetrate Pedderse' dreams, the hypnotic session which had been done earlier would be, as the Dream Master said, a back door into the man's mind.

--:--
--:--
1.0
chunkyd1
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
calabash1950calabash1950about 1 year ago

I was disappointed when I first started reading this, because I was looking for erotica. But I could not stop reading this, I read the whole thing, the story just literally drug me along and I could not stop reading it. Excellent job writing this, I am a wanna be writer myself and I am so jealous of your skill of telling this story. I look forward to the rest of the story.

Share this

Similar Stories

Deudae Scars are always deeper than they appear.in Non-Erotic
Harlequeen The backstory of the shapeshifter: Harlequeen.in Non-Erotic
Warrior: The Beginning High fantasy, think LOTR or D&D.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Peridur and Eleanor Ch. 01 The adventures of two Soulbound elven lovers.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Dragon (S)Layers Ch. 01: The Rogue A party sets of on a saucy adventure to slay a dragon.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories