All Comments on 'The Male Escort'

by Rabbitman55

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Good job if you can get it!

5

onarollonarollabout 1 year ago

Keep going with another chapter. There is a lot more to explore with the relationship with Kelly and her mother and Paul.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great introduction to, what I hope, a beautifully written new series by you. You had put Paul in a great place for us to read on how you're planning to expand this character. Going down the road of emotional intimacy and romance with Kelly seemed to be a bit to abrupt. What other kinky exploration would you write about next?

KeithW66KeithW66about 1 year ago

That was a great story about Paul and his wonderful encounter, yes I think a 2nd chapter would be a great extension to the story. To build on the relationship with Kelly and Anita. I can see a few options for where the story could wind through

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very interesting, looking forward to your attempt at pursuing this further. Can they make the transition? Can he separate the two or this a conundrum that changes the course of their lives beyond this event? Only the author knows..........

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 1 year ago

great story, well written!! Love to see more

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 1 year ago

Yes another chapter(s) please! We really do want to know more about this couple and what the future holds for them. Also, what it means for his job. Can he continue his escort 'duties' if he is 'committed' to Kelly. Remember his boss told him not to get emotionally attached to his clients. Oh and what about Mom? Are we seeing the beginnings of a Thrapple? Only the author knows for sure so please share with us your fans!

Cheers

SAGE

billy2002billy2002about 1 year ago

Great story, Will he or won't he, definitely space and scope for more chapters.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 1 year ago
Really enjoyed the story!!

Hope you continue...would like to see where you go with this!

MisteredoneMisteredoneabout 1 year ago

Great story. Keep them coming.

pcman1950pcman1950about 1 year ago

It would be a crying shame if this story were to die on the vine without growing to completion. Please Rabbitman hop to it and give us more.

Slider_48167Slider_48167about 1 year ago

Nice. At least a sequel, depending on character developments and desire for trials and tribulations :-)

ArkSoutherngentArkSoutherngentabout 1 year ago

Another Chapter is needed, please....!!!!!

Vstar67Vstar67about 1 year ago

Yes! More please! Way more!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

It would make it tough for Anita

Billyboy1953Billyboy1953about 1 year ago

Wow wow wow! 10 out of 5 stars.

Love this story. Please continue. Hope all the positive comments cure your writers block. This is a great start👍!

redbaron172redbaron172about 1 year ago

Think it deserves to continue... Very good story line and well written.

kylady76kylady76about 1 year ago

bloody wonderful

KamitaKamitaabout 1 year ago

Brilliant - so well balanced, clear, well produced. Great imagination coupled with clear experience and practical knowledge. Thank you for such a stimulating tale. I need to go and have.........

BustyplaythingBustyplaythingabout 1 year ago

A well written, lusty tale from the fascinating mind of a fabulous author…my favorite author, actually. Well done, as always, my friend! Bravo! Your talents have been sorely missed here. I can’t wait to read the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. I hope it continues!!

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerabout 1 year ago

Epic tale. Very sexy. Well written. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbitman55@Rabbitman55
Thank you everyone for enjoying my stories and getting me to over 1000 followers in a little more than 2 years! I do write for my own exploration of my own dirty mind lol, but it inspires me when I see so many people enjoying my writing. There's so many of us with these kink...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES