All Comments on 'The Male Escort Ch. 01'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
a different perspective

Another good story, DGH. It's nice to see a 'male escort' story. Most of the ones here are abt female ones. It's like a parallel to Pretty Baby by slyc_willie(?) which I consider to be a very well-written 'ho' story (I even cried in some parts). I'm looking forward to this story. Best regards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Ho-hum, not again...

Read several stories like this here before — if the LE search engine was working at the moment, I would cite them. Just nuttin' new.

DG HearDG Hearalmost 16 years agoAuthor
DG Hear, Hi all

Look, I'll be the first to admit I've never read all the stories on Lit. Probably not even 1% of them. So I don't know what all the writers have written on any subject. I enjoy writing and write what comes into my mind.

Give this story a chance. First chapter sets up the characters. I have submitted all three chapters so you should see one each day. Hope you enjoy it. Took a long time writing it. haha

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
well done

Thanks for sharing your stories. Sure, stories may have similarities, boy meets girl, etc., but that's fiction, and 'art imitates life'. The difference is how the author weaves the characters into a decent plot. And you DG, tell lovely yarns. I like the way you develop the characters before they shag (or whatever). In the words of a Barry Manilow song: I write the songs that make the whole world sing.... Keep writing!

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Nice Setup.

Everything is going on smoothly, the Today solution will soon be tomorrow's problem! Saturation would appear unbelievable but I do believe the female prostitutes frequently end up lesbians.

BigFtHunterBigFtHunteralmost 16 years ago
Keep writing

Great, Loved it. Cant wait to meet Amy. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great!

With so much unreadable shit on this site a story by one of the best writers here is more than welcome. I know it will be well done and interesting, thats all you can ask. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I like it!

Wish i could afford to have a male escort...that is a wonderful fantasy for an older woman.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Entrapment

"She smiled at me. "Hi, Honey. How much for a real hard fuck?" she asked me."

SHE's the one who did the solicitation, any good lawyer should be able to get him off on entrapment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story telling. It is amazing how lawyer differ in quality and service. The woman who wanted to know how much did a night of enjoyment was the one doing the solicitation. Why did the attorney for the escort service did not state this fact? Was it because the easier solution was to pay the fine and slide the case under the rug?

5*

BJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES