All Comments on 'The Male Escort Ch. 03'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
excellent

as usual. Didn't expect less. G.Belgium

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
another great story

Thanks for writing heartwarming stories DG. I'll take another foot massage and the hot tub as well. (You must be getting a kick out of this, I am too!) LOL - a young & nubile fan in Europe XOXO

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Between the cracks

All of DG Hear's work is very good and enjoyable.

But I would have found interesting hearing what questions Amy came up with about his college experience. I find it dificult to believe that she did not need more information and the specifics possibly would have made for another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
another great read!

always enjoy your stories very much. love your endings. guess that makes me a sentamentalist. wish i could pen a story as a test but not a competition...oh well!

cageyteecageyteealmost 16 years ago
I enjoyed them all before commenting

and it was terrific. I always enjoy DG Hear stories. I love the characters and I love the way his romance stories make me feel. It has been wonderful entertainment and as I have said so very often before, I'm now anxiously waiting for the next story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Well Done

Very nice and well written story. As usual you always do great work. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Be Careful!

Your stories have all been so consistantly wonderful in the last year or two that you are going to have to be very careful. People are going to expect perfection whenever they see your name as author, but that's one of the prices of fame. Good Luck!

60 year old George

BigFtHunterBigFtHunteralmost 16 years ago
I love it.

Its great to read a well written story with a good plot. It turned out great. Thanks DG.

jd927jd927almost 14 years ago

I liked the story overall, it was nice and heartwarming. But, I found the confrontation between Amy and Jeff very disappointing and lacking. She didn't ask much and she seemed to move beyond it so quickly and be unaffected. I couldn't foresee her wanting to know about the specifics, but she -- in my opinion -- should have wondered about details. And Jeff, he came off so unemotional and even apathetic toward the situation. No tears or emotionally choked-up voice, nothing to indicate (to the outside world) that he was fearful of losing the only woman he made a connection with and loved. Just odd to me.

Samuy98Samuy98about 12 years ago
You are the best

I have been reading your stories and fell in love with them. I love the love that is wrapped into each story. I have been reading all these stories and wondered why there weren't any new comments. You are one of if not the BEST writer that I have seen. I just want you to know that I will always be a fan and these are my favorite stories! :)

mackenzie51mackenzie51almost 12 years ago
Excellent !!

As with all your work, you enthrall and draw on into the lives of your characters.Consistency is astounding in that you make every one of your stories almost a mini-novel in its own right. Thank you for your skills that you share. I am, and will continue to be a sincere fan !

mackenzie 51

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
anyone who did escort work

is nothing more than a prostitute whether male or female...too many women do it and think it is ok to put themselves through college then forget it happened once they start earning a wage...just have to pity the men or women who take up with these low life scum bags and never find out about what they did....once a slapper always a slapper and many continue to work as escorts or hookers and think nothing of it even if married.....

jshsalvjshsalvabout 7 years ago
Dear Anon!!!

I actually thought this was well done myself. Carried through nicely from chapter 1. One recommendation for you however...quit cowering behind the Anonymous bit, grow a pair or just STFU,,!!! Have a nice day..or don't!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Off

When they first meet Amy tells him she knows he owns his own business,yet when they have take up talk she mentions finances including him buying his own business.She invites him to her cousin's wedding in a fortnight,but when they split after his confession they don't talk for a fortnight,so how can they go to the wedding a week later?.Didn't the author read his own damn story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What

What were his Aunty and Uncle doing at Disney World.Also it was only four days after the wedding so howcome they couldn't make it.?

dauberdauberabout 3 years ago
Worthwhile

A very enjoyable read. Just what I needed at this time. Sincere thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A masterpiece. Good progression of the suspense over the 3 chapters. It confirms the supreme importance of good communications.

5*+++++

BJ

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
Far

Far too predictable.Why were his Aunt and Uncle at Disney World?

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 1 month ago

very sweet story. thanks.

Only thing you could have done was have them bring his past into the bedroom in a playful manner, showing that she accepted it. "fuck me like a client, show me your moves pretty boy"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES