The Mall

Story Info
Trans boy and cis female have a good night.
2k words
3.97
16.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seems like life is just about work now. There is no time for anything relaxing or 'fun,' granted I knew what I was getting into when I turned 18. Despite that, I still wish I had time for more fun.

The first time I saw her was in the middle of the mall. She was tall, about 5'11 almost 6 feet tall. Long auburn hair, flirty green eyes, lips that looked as soft as pillows. She was funny, kind, persistent, and beautiful. And of course, sexy. With plump double D's and an ass that's supple as hell. I was trying to not look like a creepy perv, but I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"Do you know what time it is?" she asked, desperation in her voice.

"It's a quarter past five." I say, not taking my eyes off her.

"Thank you so much! I just started my training here today as a sales consultant at Nordstrom. Part of the training is answering a bunch of questions on a computer, so I was down here a lot longer than I thought I'd be. I forgot my phone charger at home like an idiot, so my phone died... I'm talking too much, I'm so sorry. Let me introduce myself, I'm Mandy."

She sticks out her hand as I say "Nice to meet you, I'm TJ." and I shake her hand with my nervous right hand, hoping she doesn't notice.

"Nice grip. Well, anyways I should go see if I can ask someone for their iPhone charger and call someone so I can get a ride. I have to go pick up my car this evening because it needed a new transmission."

"Oh no. I have an iPhone charger, though if you wanted to use it. I can also give you a ride home, too."

"I shouldn't... But, that would be so nice of you!" she said, gleaming with a smile.

"Alright, then! Out to the parking lot."

We walk through the crowded mall and parking lot, find my car and jump in quickly. I pull away and she directs me where to go from there. I get to her house, drop her off and wish her good luck with her car.

"Thank you so very much! I really appreciate you giving me a ride home. I'd love to give you some gas money for the trouble."

"Oh, please no, keep your money. It was totally my pleasure, I hope I can see you again soon!"

"You will," she says smirking.

**********************************************************

Two weeks later me and my friends decide to go clubbing on a warm Friday night. I've been thinking about Mandy and our one meeting. I can't believe I met her, shit I can't believe she would even speak to me. And "You will" I mean, what? She's so attractive, I doubt I'll ever see her again. Well, at least we're all going clubbing tonight. I should meet someone there."

We get to the club, everyone is so hyped up. The DJ is playing all the best Electronic Dance Music and everyone is dancing their asses off.

My friend Jacob chimes in. "Ooh, no one is at the bar! I'm gonna order us all a beer." He runs to the bar and instantly starts hitting on the gorgeous bartender, while also ordering our beers.

"Dude is a damn horndog." I say, while laughing.

"Yeah, well everyone is nowadays." My friend Kailey says, rolling her eyes and giving out a little smirk.

I hear loud noises and someone yelling "WOO!" over and over again. I turn to my right and see it's Jacob's dumbass with three beers in hand.

He hands us each a beer and starts drinking his. "Guys, I can't believe I got her number. She says she's not looking for a relationship and just wants to bang, I only wanted to take her out."

Kailey interrupts, "You only wanted to go on a date with her?"

Well, yeah and then see where it goes from there. This is way better, though. I don't have to spend money."

Kailey just glares at him like she's staring deep into his soul. At the same time, I notice more people coming in. A gorgeous group of three girls. I look closer and notice that one of them is Mandy. And she's coming towards the dancefloor. I head over there to see if I can catch her.

"Hey you, do you wanna dance?"

She turns around, surprised but happy to see me. "I'd love to!" She puts her purse down at the table that her friends are sitting at and comes right back to the dance floor.

We start dancing and talking about other interests we both had that we didn't get to talk about in our previous meeting. The dancing gets a little hot and heavy as soon as the DJ puts on dirtier music.

"I'm getting a little tired. Why don't we go sit down at the bar?" She says, with a hopeful look in her eyes.

"Sure! I wanted to buy us some drinks since I finished a beer earlier anyways."

We walk over to the bar. I tell the bartender to give me a shot of Jag and she says that she wants what I'm having too. We start having a more intense conversation- talking about our pasts, our childhoods, places we wanna go, things we wanna do. In between that time, we've ordered about five different shots of different alcohols.

"Do you want another shot?" I say, finishing off the current tiny glass I'm drinking out of.

"Trying to get me drunk? ...Out of my clothes?" She says with a wide smirk on her face.

"Well..." I stammer. "Not exactly, but if that's what you wanted to do next..."

She interrupts me and puts her soft finger on my lips. "I do and that's why I mentioned it. Let's go somewhere more private."

Many takes my hand and starts leading me out of the club. We stop by the table where her purse is and only one of her friends is sitting there. She says nothing to that friend and I don't even get to say goodbye to my friends. Before we're even in the car, she's got her lips on mine and she's grabbing my ass. We finally get to the car and we speed off.

"You're sure you wanna do this?" I say, astounded.

"Fuck yes, I've thought you were so hot since the first time I saw you."

"Well, I'm glad the feeling's mutual."

We finally get to her place, which seemed to take forever. Even though it was only 8 minutes or so. She locks her nice BMW and puts it in the garage. Getting in the house, she finds my lips again and is pushing herself against me hard. Shoving her wet tongue back and forth against mine, while also biting my lip. I run my hands through her soft hair and slide my hands down her back, slapping her bodacious butt.

"Fuck, I love being spanked." She says, while letting out a big sigh.

I start kissing her ear, sucking on it a little as we sit down on the bed. I kiss down her neck, throat, and chest while I leave big hickeys by her nice nipples. I lick each pink, soft nipple lightly while giving them little nips and sucking on them. I help her take off her dress and see that she's not wearing any underwear.

"Wow, that's hot as fuck." I say as I feel my hard little cock spring even more to life under my 6 inch packer.

She smirks at me, as I kiss her stomach and down her outer thighs. I move to her inner thighs, sucking on them and giving them bites. I tease her hot pink clit with my thumb and rub her tight pussy lips, feeling the little bit of excitement she already has for me. I stick my fingers in, working her over slowly and deeply. She moans over the wet, squelching noises her vagina is making.

I pull my fingers out and suck her juices off of them. I bend my head down and start lapping my tongue at her clit, going really slow at first.

"ooh, fuck don't tease me." She says, with a slight moan.

I start licking her a little bit faster, sucking on her clit and ruby-colored labia. I grab her hips to hold her steady as she starts shaking, her body is tensing up and I know she's ready for a release. I suck and lick her clitoris faster and use my tongue to fuck her. She's moaning louder.

"I'm gonna fucking cum, TJ!!" Mandy screams.

The wetness just pours down my throat, with some of it spilling out of my mouth. I start smirking because I'm not done yet and I know she needs more. I do the same things over again and she cums again, all over my hair this time.

"Please put your dick in me, I need it." Mandy pleads.

I pull my pants off, pulling my dick out of my boxer briefs. I rub Mandy's clit with my finger and then tease it with my cock. I put her legs on my shoulders, shoving my cock inside her. Thrusting deep and slowly at first, while she pushes me deeper into her hole.

"You're tight as fuck, babe." I say, groaning and smirking.

I start picking up the pace and fuck her faster, grabbing her face and kissing her hard. I pull out and tell her to get on top of me. Mandy pushes me on my back, I fall on the bed and she climbs on top of me. She shoves my dick in her again and she starts thrusting, while I smack her cute pale ass. She leans forward so I can push all of me inside her, I can feel her nipples against my lips and I lick the left one first, then right and repeat.

"Fuck yeah, fuck me fuck me fuck me!" She moans, while biting her lip.

"Ohhhh, yes baby. This feels so good against me."

We start fucking each other both and her ass is bobbing up and down so fast. I'm thrusting her deeper and harder, feeling juices running down my thighs and my little cock getting fatter against my packer. I groan loudly as I cum, at the same time I can feel Mandy's pussy tightening up again and some warm wetness as she releases her sweet cum and screams. She slides right next to me on her bed after she climbs off of me.

"God damn, you know how to fuck. I wanna give you a blowjob, too. Take your packer off." Mandy says.

"Yes, ma'am." I respond.

I take off my boxer briefs and packer. Mandy spreads my legs and kisses my thighs, rubbing her hands down them as she breathes on my hard, wet trans guy cock. She takes it between her fingers and starts licking at the head of it. She takes more of it in her mouth and starts sucking it, while fingering my hole a little. Mandy sucks my cock faster and a little bit harder, I moan as I start leaking out some pre-cum on her face. She starts sucking even faster.

"Ooh, fuck baby yesss! Suck that cock, just like that!" I moan out, with a big sigh.

Mandy was sucking my cock relentlessly and I knew I was gonna cum hard. My legs are shaking, my body is tensing up and all my juices are pooling underneath me on her bed. Damn, what a good feeling.

"Fuck, Mandy, fuck. I'm cumming."

I spread my legs farther apart, as my cock twitches and I cum all over lips and down her throat. It was so good, I couldn't move for what seemed like a thousand years.

Not too long after that, we kiss and cuddle. Each of us uses the bathroom, we get back into her bed and curl up in each other's arms while laying in our juices.