The Man at the Mall Pt. 02

Story Info
The next Saturday at 2:00, I was ready.
1k words
4.53
7.1k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a long week, I counted the days till Saturday, then the morning dragged on, as I was up at six am, all I could think of was his big cock and how he would fuck me in both my holes. I went to the mall at twelve, I would walk around see if I could see him in the mall anywhere.

I made my way to the store where he and I had had sex the week before, I kind of hung back waiting for him to appear. I went in the bathroom at about ten to two, the place was quiet no one around, the door opened to two guys, one was the guy from last week and a friend of his.

This guy was tall and slim, the same clothes with the tee shirt and leather vest, same logo and well worn jeans. They came in and locked the door to the bathroom, he walked up to me and pushed me to the wall.

"I brought my friend he wants to try out that mouth and ass of yours, when I walk in the room you get naked and on your knees Cocksucker."

"Get your fucking clothes off, how are we supposed to fuck you with clothes on, naked and on your knees Cocksucker."

I quickly disrobed and got back on the floor on my knees, I was right at eye level of these two guys. His friend's cock snaked down his pant leg, his cock long and lean, he ordered me to take out his friends cock first.

I unhooked his belt, then the button, and down with the zipper, he was commando and very hairy, I peeled the jeans off of his hips and his cock flopped out. The man was uncut with a nice tight foreskin, I was in awe at how beautiful it really was.

I waited for instructions on what I should do next, I looked at biker guy number one and he motioned and told me to grab it and suck it, but to take my time. I licked the tip of his knob, then I ran my tongue under the hood of his wonderful cock.

The precum mixed with a bit of pee was delicious, I licked till there was no more to get, I slowly took his cock inside my mouth. Once at the back I opened up my throat to accept his big long tool, he grabbed my head and guided his cock in.

Once I had it all, he held it there not moving just holding it in deep, I needed air, I tried to pull back but he was stronger than I was. I gave it one last try to pull off of his magnificent tool, he let me come up for air.

"Wanted to see how long you could hold your breath Cocksucker, now we can get down to business."

I just smiled with half of his cock still in my mouth, he shoved it in to the hilt then slowly pulled it back, I sucked down trying to hold his cock inside my mouth. He quickly slid it back in holding it in deep while I sucked down on this magnificent shaft.

"Fuck Tommy you were right about this cocksucker he really is one of the best I have ever had, and you said he had a really tight ass as well, I just may have to take this one home with me."

"Jimmy lets get his ass up so I can get it ready for your cock, then my own."

These guys planned to give it to me over and over, I had a hard time not to smile as I swallowed Jimmy's cock, I so wanted this man's load in both my holes.

"Fuck Tommy he is going to make me cum, this is one fucking good dick sucker."

Jimmy grabbed a hold of my head and then he assaulted my mouth and throat, his cock came at me then right back out. His balls pulled in and his body tightened, he pushed his cock in deeper, his balls slammed my chin.

With the final three strokes his cock shot me full, the man could shoot a huge load, he would later tell me it had been some time since his last sexual encounter. He had to hold onto the wall to steady himself, I held his legs so he would not fall on top of me.

Tommy lifted me and shoved his tongue in my ass, he got as much spittle inside of me so Jimmy's cock would slip right in me. Tommy pressed his own cock to my spit covered hole, his cock slowly slid in, I felt stretched to the max right now.

Jimmy got his cock rock hard once more, Tommy pulled out and Jimmy slid his long pole inside of me. I never wanted this to end, this was one of the best feelings ever. Tommy grabbed me by the hair and told me to open my cocksucking mouth.

Tommy did not hold back, he rammed his cock into my mouth, the two of them sliding in at the same time, then partially back out, then in deep once more.

"Tommy man I want to bring this cocksucker home with me, I need a guy like him, ready to take my load any time day or night."

The two of them pounded me, I would be sore in both orifices, Tommy shot first, his load massive, I greedily swallowed every drop. Tommy pulled out and Jimmy grabbed a hold of my hips and slammed his cock into me.

His load once again was huge, he pounded me till he had no more to give, he leaned on me till he steadied himself. He looked up at Tommy, they both smiled at each other.

"Tommy man we really have to bring this cocksucker home, I need a guy like him around."

"Have to agree with you Jimmy, he is a really talented cocksucker for sure, and that ass is so incredibly tight."

"So Cocksucker want to come home with us so you can wait on our cocks hand and foot?"

I smiled like I would say no to these two fine gentlemen.

"Guys it would be my pleasure to service you both on a regular basis."