The Man at the Mall

Story Info
A trip to the mall, a man who intimidates me.
1.6k words
4.53
11.7k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It being a Saturday I was out and about shopping, not looking for anything really just looking is all, and yeah I was checking out all the hot men in the mall. I went thru a few stores not really finding anything that might catch my eye. I decided on lunch in the food court, I got myself fries and gravy and a soda as well.

I had been following my diet so I could cheat today, this guy walked by, I call them biker guys. Leather vest over a well worn tee shirt a biker logo on the back of the vest. Well worn jeans in all the right places, the bulge on this guy was incredible. He stared at me as he slowly walked past me, he clearly could tell I was checking out his package.

He gave me this look as he walked by, he actually scared me, was he going to hurt me or just slap me for looking at him. He made this grunt noise as he walked away, I knew I was not going to cross his path again. I ate my lunch then decided to check out on of the larger department stores they had in this mall.

I loved the clothes and it got great ratings for action in their mens room, I walked around for some time till I decided it was time to go in. This really hot guy had just gone in and I only hoped he was looking for a guy to swallow his cock and load.

He was in the last stall the oversized one, he was pissing with the door open, he was standing on the side of the toilet so anyone could see his cock. The man had an impressive cock for sure, a guess would be eight by five, cut and dripping precum like a geyser. I stood at the door and watched as he gently stroked his cock for me.

"Could you help a guy out? Been a few days and I need to unload in nice warm wet mouth."

I walked in and grabbed his huge cock in my hand, it not only felt good but was so warm and leaking precum. I got down on my knees and took his cock in my mouth, it tasted even better than I looked. I swallowed his cock to the base and gently sucked it, he was moaning and groaning the entire time.

We did not hear the door open, I was going to town on his cock, he had my head in his hands and was fucking my mouth. I sucked down and his cock flooded my mouth and throat with his warm wet cream. I sucked and milked that cock till I got it all.

We did not see the guy watching us while I sucked his cock, the biker guy was there watching me on my knees. The guy pulled his pants up and zipped up, he noticed biker guy move, he buttoned up and tried to get out of the door.

"Is he any good at sucking cock?"

"Pretty good actually, one of the better ones I have had."

"Don't get up cocksucker I have a cock for you to swallow, and you will eat every single drop I feed you Son, cause that is what good little cocksuckers do. You get the fuck out of here I don't need an audience."

The guy bolted past him, I could not get out, I was trapped in here with this guy who planned to use my mouth for his pleasure.

"Take my cock out Cocksucker. Don't fucking talk just do what you're told Cocksucker."

I unbuckled then slid his zipper down, the bulge in his jeans was humungous wide thick and oh so long, I peeled his pants down so I could get his cock out. The man was so hairy, an untrimmed bush, his cock and balls surrounded by a mound of hair.

The hair like on his head and chest dark black, his cock flopped out, that thing was the biggest I had ever seen or touched.

"Did I tell you to touch it Cocksucker? You only do as you are told and nothing else."

He gently slapped my face for not obeying him.

"Please Sir may I touch it? Lick it, taste it?"

He grabbed my by the hair and smeared his precum all over my face, I did not dare open my mouth or stick my tongue out.

"Open your mouth Cocksucker."

He pushed his cock in my mouth, right to the back of my throat then right back out, I was not sure I would be able to swallow such a big cock. He pushed his cock in my mouth and held it at the back of my mouth.

"Swallow it to the base Cocksucker."

I repositioned so my throat was lined up and his cock might slide in a little bit easier. I wet his cock as much as I could so it might slide down. I got maybe half of it and that was it, I choked I gagged, I was never one to choke or gag, this guy intimidated me.

"Can't do it can you Cocksucker? and you call yourself a cocksucker, you're a fucking joke, my girlfriend sucks cock better than you do. Fucking fags these days call themselves cocksuckers online, but in reality they can't even suck a lollypop."

Now I was mad, that cock was going in me come hell or high water, I took it in my hand and stared at it, first I took the knob, then the first few inches.

"Sad this is just sad that you call yourself a cocksucker and you do this to my dick."

Determined now this cock was coming into my mouth if it had to go through the back of my throat. I got in position, his cock slowly disappeared till I felt pubes on my nose and balls on my chin. He grabbed my head and rammed the last bit inside me.

Holding my head in place he fucked my mouth hard, I sucked and took a breath when I could, I would not choke and I would not vomit. His balls pulled in and he shot his load deep inside of my mouth, he fell against the wall to steady himself.

I licked the man clean not a drop would be wasted, I even kissed his knob as I was about to get up.

"Did I say I was done with you yet Cocksucker? Get your fucking clothes off I plan to fuck that ass of yours as well."

I was so thankful I cleaned out before I came shopping and had lubed up my as as well, I pulled my shirt off and dropped my pants and hung them on the handrail.

"Determined aren't you, and seems like you are horny as fuck Cocksucker, damn Son you have a nice cock for a Cocksucker."

He spit in his hand and lubed up his cock, he put it on my hole and rammed it in, my hole hurt and it felt incredible at the same time. He pushed me to the corner of the stall so I had no where to go, he grabbed my hips and the assault started.

He was relentless, his cock pounded my ass, my hole was so tender my cock was dripping, I went to grab it to stroke it, he slapped my hand away, I was not to touch my own cock unless he told me too.

"Liking this Cocksucker? We should have a third guy to ram that pretty mouth of yours while I pound your hole."

His strokes gained momentum, his balls tucked in and he shot me full, his body convulsed as it shot his seed in deep inside of me. He lay on my back till he got his wind back, he pulled his cock out and grabbed me by the hair. He shoved his cum soaked cock in my mouth.

"Clean it up Cocksucker, I can't go home with a cum soaked cock now can I?"

I sucked him clean, his cock was covered in cum and spittle, once cleaned up I took my tee and wiped his cock dry. He looked at me and smiled.

"Not to bad Cocksucker, you Son will be here at two pm next Saturday and you will be ready for me, do you understand me? If I have to come and find you you will be sorry Son, you are my personal little cocksucker now. Give me your number so I can call you if I need you to come and suck a load out of me before next Saturday."

I handed him my business card, he smiled at me.

"Bill is it, no I don't think so, I like to call you Cocksucker, suits you better, you have the mouth and lips for it, and I have to say your pretty good once you put your mind to it. Now zip me up and make sure I don't have any cum on me anywhere."

He opened the stall door there was another guy there watching through the crack of the door.

"He is a pretty good little cocksucker, you really should try him out, don't forget Cocksucker next Saturday at two, you better be here and ready for a good pounding in the ass and mouth."

I shook my head and he was gone, the next guy came in and did not even ask, he pulled out his cock and shoved it in my face.

"Suck it Cocksucker."