The Man in the Cloth Mask

Story Info
Wife isn't sure who made love to her but hubby arranged it.
3.8k words
3.69
11.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirRender
SirRender
125 Followers

-----

Another of my early stories, this one from 2001. I hope you enjoy.

-----

The Man in the Cloth Mask

©2001 by Sir Render

As her husband secured the soft fabric cuffs around her wrists to the corner bed posts, Renee Tan shifted nervously. Tonight was to be their first attempt at sexual experimentation and Renee was not quite sure what to expect.

Nathan, her husband of two years, had been slightly startled when she had asked him to devise a sexual scenario so bold and risky that it would change the way they thought about making love. She wanted him to surprise her and break the routine into which they had fallen. They made love once a week, with a quickie or two in the evening now and then, but the magic they had experienced as newlyweds had faded months ago. Renee always knew what to expect from her lover and he knew too well what she was willing to do in return. Rekindling their passion would require an event so drastically different that it would push their boundaries to the point of breaking in order to find new thrills.

All the while, Nathan bit on his lower lip while securing his wife to their bed. He was no longer certain he wanted to go through with this.

It might frighten his lovely wife and it might destroy their marriage if it did not go exactly as planned. But she had asked for something drastic and completely unlike their usual routine, and she would have it.

Renee clutched an electronic noisemaker in her left hand; one of those with four small buttons which each produce a different sound effect. One in particular was a high pitched siren, and Nathan had instructed Renee to press that button the moment she wanted him to untie her. She has replied that most likely would not be necessary, but he was insistent and so she accepted the trinket to put his mind at ease and keep him from chewing his lip off.

Once Renee's wrists were secured, Nathan moved to the foot of the bed and secured her ankles in like fashion to the corner posts at the foot of their queen sized bed. She lay stretched tight across the light blue satin sheets. She had never been restrained (this much) during sex and figured this was her husband's brilliant scheme. At best, she guessed, he would perform some light s&m with hot wax from a candle and some playful light spanking. Nonetheless, she was anxious to see, and more importantly to feel, his plan take form.

Nathan went around the bed making sure all the bonds were snug, but not so much as to completely restrict his wife's movement nor to cut off her circulation. The last thing he wanted was to have to untie her in the middle of sex to rub her extremities to get the blood flowing. He ever so lightly brushed her naked skin with his fingertips. Renee thought she felt him tremble, but that may have been her own excitement getting the better of her.

"My sweet, sweet Renee. I have such fun planned for you tonight. I only wish... I only hope you will cherish me all the more after this." Nathan's voice was soft and carried a note of concern. That was not like him at all, which added to Renee's anticipation. She squirmed as a slight sensual tremor ran down her spine. It was that same feeling that overtook her when having her hair cut by the gentle hands of a professional hair stylist. It left her feeling genuinely good all over but not satisfied.

"And don't forget about that siren. The instant that you want this to end, just press the third button and I will untie you. Please don't worry about hurting my feelings. I'd rather see you safe and comfortable than suffering through an anxiety attack."

Nathan lightly traced Renee's small nipples with his forefingers before faintly tracing a meandering line down her belly with his fingernails.

At the apex of her short, plump legs, he tenderly scratched her pubic mound through her tiny blonde hairs. She squirmed again as that same sensual tremor ran up her spine.

"Whatever happens tonight," Nathan breathed, "remember that I love you dearly." With that, he turned to the large window to Renee's left and slid it open. A cool October breeze fluttered the white curtains and chilled Renee's bare skin. She shivered and watched her husband step to the bedroom door, open it, and exit the room. She was left, tied naked to their four post bed, with the bedroom window wide open. Her naughty side reveled in the knowledge that she might be seen like this by a neighbor and her sensible side made her afraid of the same possibility.

She didn't mind being seen naked or partially naked by total strangers whom she would never meet again, but it was so wickedly dirty to show off for your neighbors. Rumors would spread and someone might get it in their head that she was inviting them to partake of her, which she absolutely was not. She was a faithful wife who merely liked to play and to tease other men.

Just outside their bedroom door, Nathan leaned against the wall and took a deep breath. A part of his psyche told him he was teaching his wife a lesson for flirting so much with other men, especially her best friend's husband, whom she openly admitted she liked to tease because he could do nothing about it, and the FedEx man who serviced their area, whom Renee had often shown a hint of private skin while wearing a bathrobe or a bikini.

But tonight was not about teaching her a lesson. That was just foolishness talking and he knew it. He knew she was faithful to him and trusted her unconditionally. No, tonight was about exploring a lifestyle neither of them had ever dared to practice before. It was about expanding the scope of their sexuality and to, hopefully, discover some new mutual interests which would fuel their affection toward one another.

Several shivering moments passed in the bedroom and Renee wondered what could be keeping her husband. Was he preparing something sinister? Was he downstairs watching television and just tormenting her with anxiety?

The door creaked open. Renee looked down across her b-cup breasts and round little belly to see a man, a naked man, wearing only a cloth ski mask over his entire head enter the room. "Ooh, a burglar scenario" she thought, and licked her lips. But as she surveyed the man's body she realized it was not her husband at all. This man had a bit more chest hair as well as leg hair than her husband. His pubic hair was a few shades darker and his penis -- oh heavens, his penis was perhaps six inches long and standing straight up! Her husband was a four-and-a-half incher whose cock normally pointed mostly forward when aroused. This man's cock nearly reached his navel, and Renee had never made love to anyone like that.

A stranger? Would her husband allow a stranger to fuck her? If so, would he let it happen in their own home while he was present? She had never thought of Nathan that way. Renee gripped the electronic sound maker and briefly thought of calling off the deal, but curiosity got the better of her. She wanted to see how this played out and if Nathan felt this was a good way to break their habitual lovemaking, then she had to admit he was right. It most certainly was not what she had expected.

The man flicked off the lights, leaving the room almost pitch black if not for the moonlight coming through the occasionally exposed window.

Another chill ran through Renee's body but she did not think it was from the cool air. Her eyes were wide as she tried to watch the strange man's movements within her bedroom; her sanctuary. The bed creaked slightly as Renee shifted her weight and pulled on her bonds. Finding them truly secure (she had hoped Nathan had left her with a way to get out if she decided she did not really want to go through with this) she felt suddenly very vulnerable.

A pinpoint of light flared up briefly to her right and a candle was lit, then set down on her dressing table. Two more candles followed. Renee watched the masked man in the dim, wildly dancing light as another cool gust of wind blew across her suddenly tight nipples.

She opened her mouth to speak but could find no voice. She could scream for help, but this man would have his way with her anyway. Besides, she was pretty sure her husband was behind all this, odd as it seemed, and wanted to play along. She was ultimately responsible for it, after all, having specifically asked Nathan to surprise her and break out of their routine. This was most definitely a surprise, and the mingling fear and arousal was getting the better of her.

Renee's breathing began to rival the night's wind in intensity as the mystery man came closer to the bed. He extended a hand toward her right breast but ceased movement a few inches from her skin. He then reached up to cup her left cheek. His touch was soft and warm. Renee could only imagine that he might be their mutual good friend Roberto whom they both had known in college. Roberto was always very gentle. He had, on several occasions when sitting behind her, lightly combed his fingers through Renee's long blonde hair. Now, however, her hair was cut short and dyed a light purple, but the gentle touch on her cheek was just the same.

But this man seemed to be several inches taller than Roberto, and his skin tone was lighter. Having recently been summer, Roberto would tend to have an even darker skin tone from all the sun he got working as a postal carrier. This man was far too light to be Roberto.

The fingers of the mystery man's right hand caressed Renee's left earlobe. Looking up to his mostly covered face, she could see his white teeth as he smiled (or at least she hoped it was a smile) at her through the thin mouth hole of his cloth ski mask. His teeth sure were white.

Could he be their dentist? Dr. Solano was an elderly man who kept himself in great physical condition, but if he had a sexual craving for Renee, she had never noticed it.

Of course, he could be someone who just happened to get his teeth cleaned and polished recently. Her mind ran through the list of her friends and of her husband's friends. Who did they know who had been to a dentist in the past month? There was Brian, Nathan's officemate at work. She was sure that Nathan probably had a picture of her on his desk, so Brian would probably be the one most inclined to want to see more of her if he found her attractive. It would also be quite a surprise for Renee as she had only actually met Brian twice and had no reason to believe her husband would share her with him. There were times when Nathan complained bitterly about things Brian had done. Their physical closeness for eight hours a day five days a week was starting to wear their friendship thin. Why would Nathan ask someone he was growing to dislike to screw his wife? But the smile; and Nathan had said Brian missed a day of work last week for a dentist appointment.

The masked man traced a delicate line right down the middle of Renee's chest and belly to her soft blonde pubic thatch while his left hand came to cover her smallish right breast. He playfully tickled her crotch while gently squeezing her whole breast. Renee arched her back in an effort to bring her trembling body closer to his. His touch was electric but the thought of being handled, and eventually being entered, by this potentially unknown man concerned her. If only she could be certain who he was. Some birthmark she might know or if he would speak...

The man's mouth came down to cover Renee's left nipple, the scratchy fabric around his lips causing a slight discomfort as he gently sucked her rigid nipple into his mouth. The wetness Renee felt told her the man's mouth had been watering at the sight of her bare breasts. He worked his lips around her areola and inward to squeeze her nipple between them; a faint slurping sound emanating from that region. After three or four good sucks, his left hand encircled her right areola with thumb and forefinger and began to pinch inward. He was very gentle, not at all rough, and the tremor this sent down Renee's spine bordered on orgasmic.

Renee felt the man's right hand spreading her vaginal lips and she tensed. This was it. He was finally going to enter her. But as quickly as he had parted them, he let them go and used his index finger and middle finger to caress into the crevices between her thighs and labia.

He began a rhythmic rubbing in these rarely touched areas while continuing to suck on her left and lightly pinch her right nipple. She moaned, starting softly and building in volume and intensity as the masked man increased the pressure he applied to either side of her steaming womanhood. Her crescendo peaked in a loud gasp as he took her saliva covered left nipple between his teeth and tenderly pinched it.

A dog barked from somewhere beyond the open window and fluttering curtains. Renee was thrown back to the reality that their actions might be noticed by an outsider. But then, maybe this man was their neighbor.

She had to admit, she had never seen the man of the next door house naked so could not say for certain this was not him. He also was of light complexion, but where his teeth so white? She couldn't recall and was starting not to care. The sensations this man was giving her were wonderful and she just didn't want it to stop. There would be plenty of time to find out who he was later. For now she would trust her husband's choice.

Her left breast glistening with saliva, the masked man moved to lick in a spiraling motion around her right breast, inward toward her nipple.

His left hand had moved up to stroke her purple hair while his right continued its rubbing between her labia and thighs. However, the middle finger had been replaced by the man's ring finger in the cleft of her right leg. His middle finger now slid up and down the length of her dribbling slit, just barely rubbing her aching clitoris.

As the man's tongue completed its course around her right breast and began to slide over her light pink areola, his left hand moved under her head and began to tickle the back of her neck. Renee just about climaxed. The sensation was ten or twelve times as powerful as the light touching she received during haircuts and her whole body convulsed. Her lips pursed and she cried out "Ooh!" The dog next door began barking again.

After both of her breasts shone in the moonlight and dancing candlelight, the man withdrew and walked around the bed. Renee watched him with lustful eyes. She had been so near to release and been left hanging. The knowledge that she could do nothing to bring herself over the edge aggravated her. "Please," she whispered. The man gripped his large cock in one hand and stroked it several times. Renee wished he would use her slit for that instead.

A moment passed before the man knelt between her legs. He blew gently on her damp pussy lips, causing her to writhe and thrash with desire. But he did not touch her most intimate (and needful) part. Instead he began kissing her round belly while rubbing the small of her back. He crawled slowly up the bed, placing kisses up the center of her chest and giving a few quick licks to her yearning, turgid nipples. The cloth mask continued to scratch her naked flesh as he slid his lips around her neck and began to kiss and suck her. Once he located her carotid artery, he pulled his lips back from his white teeth and ever so gently nibbled around Renee's precious blood vessel. She gasped loudly and her eyes went wide. If his biting were any deeper he might draw blood; not just that, but the damage he could do to such a major vein was tremendous.

So why was she so turned on by it? She began to understand why women in vampire movies always seemed so sexually aroused when the vampire's fangs bit through their soft skin.

The masked man slowly released her artery and continued his kissing of the area for several seconds before extending his tongue and licking her into a frenzy. The bedposts creaked as Renee desperately tried to free her arms and legs to pull this strange man down on top of her. Instead he hung just inches over her naked body, the tip of his large penis bouncing now and then against her thighs. Oh how she needed that rigid organ inside her. This was far beyond desire, it was full-blown need.

With her eyes closed, imagining being fucked senseless by this man, Renee did not notice his masked face over hers. When she felt his lips press against her own, her eyes shot open once more and she stared into his dark eyes. The light in the room, and especially the light between them at this point, was totally ineffective for giving her any sense of what color his eyes were. She needed to know. That might help her realize who he was. Whoever he was, he was good.

The man crawled back down the bed, groping and kneading Renee's quivering breasts as he kissed a line down her belly to her now dripping slit. She heard him inhale her musky scent and then felt the much needed tongue probe in between the folds of her womanhood. He licked hard and heavy in a wide swath between her labia; up then down, then up again to her fully aroused clitoris hiding in its protective hood. He took this between his teeth and, just as with her turgid nipple and carotid artery earlier, ever so lightly pinched it between his pearly whites.

"Unnngh!" she gasped as she thrashed harder against her restraints. The bed posts were creaking non-stop now and tapping against the wall with every other movement.

The man released her clitoris and licked down one side of her lightly furred slit, then up the other side. But she needed him inside her, not playing around just outside. She arched her back as much as she could to reach his mouth, but he backed away.

"Please. Please!" she begged between panting breaths. "I need it."

The man lightly blew across her saliva and pussy juice laden labia, sending a tremendous shiver, but not quite an orgasm, through her body.

"Oh god!" she cried out. "Just stick it in me. Just fucking stick it in me!"

The dog outside barked several more times at her loud cries and Renee vaguely heard the woman who lived next door open yelling at the animal to be quiet. But Renee didn't care who saw her naked, tied to her bed, and being eaten out by a total stranger. Her mind had focused on only one thing and she needed nothing else in the universe at that moment.

Two fingers of the man's right hand intruded her slit and pressed against her slick inner walls. A moment later his lips closed over her clit and sucked noisily. He flicked his tongue over it to keep the gorgeous young woman writhing and moaning. He felt her body tense and suddenly explode in a torrent of convulsions. He kept up the sucking, licking, and finger-fucking until she tensed and came again.

Renee was riding her second orgasm when the man rose and stood at the foot of the bed stroking his manly shaft. Her breasts heaved as she gasped in air. The only sound the man had made all night came in the form of a drawn-out "Mmmmm" as he got down on the light blue satin sheets between Renee's widespread legs and positioned the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. He laid atop her with one hand kneading her buttocks as the other squeezed her right breast. His mouth worked over her left cheek and ear and neck as he pushed all six inches of his cock into her ready cunt. They let out a mutual groan of satisfaction and the man began a slow, steady pumping motion. She was ever so thankful to have his manhood finally within her while he was ecstatic at how tight her pussy was around his shaft; tight, but well lubricated.

The man grunted and groaned repeatedly as he fought to keep his boiling semen from erupting too soon. He wanted to savor this tight, hot young woman as long as possible. But she proved too much for him and as he was pulling back to begin another thrust, he found himself spurting hot streams of gooey white semen all over Renee's blonde pussy hair. She squealed in delight at the feel of it and groaned deeply as the man thrust hard back into her to finish spurting his load. The warmth and feel of his pulsing cock tightly sheathed in her slick slit pushed Renee over the edge for a third time that night.

SirRender
SirRender
125 Followers
12