The Man of the House

Story Info
A frusrated Mother finally bags her son as her lover.
5.1k words
4.49
75.4k
179
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----------------------------------------------------------

-Chapter One-

New Beginnings

-----------------------------------------------------------

She stood at her son's door for the third time this week. It had cracked open just slightly, enough that she could see the glare of her son's laptop illuminating his contorted face. Her heart thudded in her throat as a long, low moan escaped from her son's lips as he pumped his enormous cock. Her son was a twenty-five-year-old man with the face and body of a Greek God. It was a massive piece of meat - big, fat and thick.

'How many inches?' she wondered. It looked to be over eight inches, maybe more.

Molly stood there, staring. At forty-five and a mother of two, she was still in perfect shape. She enjoyed her good looks, the way her ass, tits and long slender legs looked. She had twins, a boy and a girl. Jessica, her only daughter, was born first, then came Harold a few minutes later. She was married at twenty, became a mother at the age of twenty-one, almost divorced at twenty-six. Now, she was staring at her son as he stroked his cock silly.

So many dirty thoughts were rushing through her. She wondered what it was like to be fucked by her son, how he would make her pussy quiver, how good of a fuck he was. She had heard him fuck a few times, and from the sounds that the woman was making, he was a good fuck. She knew by how long his cock was; it would be able to plunge deeper in her pussy than anyone had ever gone. She was wet at the sight of his cock, how he pumped it, stroked and twisted his hand around it. Shit! It was so big! She knew it was wrong, but Molly couldn't look away from her son's huge cock. She was transfixed by it.

Her face flushed, her pussy was soaked, and the clit was throbbing at the same beat that Harold stroked his cock. She gazed at his cock and handsome face, the headphones in his ears, cord dangling against his chest. Noises erupted from the earphones, the sounds of distant moaning reached up to her, and it sent a thrill of excitement through her pussy and made a moan come out of her twisted lips. She clasped a hand over her mouth, muffling her cries. Her eyes were wide; she couldn't believe that her son was making her feel like this. Her stomach fluttered, her clit throbbed, and her legs shook slightly. She licked her lips at the sight of her son's huge cock, wetting the heel of the palm covering her mouth.

He continued to pound his fist around his cock. He spat on the cock, huge strands of dripping saliva coated the shaft, and then with his pounding fist, he stroked his cock, drenching the shaft and working the spit onto it. Molly noticed his throbbing head, glistening and very wet. She was a proud mother; her son had grown into a very handsome man. All of the people liked him at school, students and teachers alike. She still couldn't get over the fact that he had a huge cock. She enjoyed the look of it, how it slapped against his stomach. In the glimmering moonlight, she watched his tight body, six-pack, bulging muscles rippling, and her pussy throbbed at the sight of her naked son.

She wondered how it would feel in her mouth or inside of her. It would fill her mommy pussy right up, and she needed it. Molly couldn't remember the last time she had sex or when an orgasm came to her without the use of her fingers and toys. Her husband, Jack, was a lousy lover, barely any foreplay, kissing and a couple of thrusts and a dribble of cum that could barely fill a teaspoon. She had thought about going to a nightclub, picking up a stranger and taking him back to a hotel room so that she could ride him. Molly needed someone younger, a man with a bigger cock, someone that could keep up with her. Her eyes locked onto her son, and she realised that it was her son that she had feelings for and not her husband.

Against her beliefs, she found herself pinching her nipples. "Jerk that cock for me," she whispered, encouraging him even though he didn't know she was there.

"Oh, Mom!" her son said, pumping his fist even faster.

She froze, wondering if he had seen her, but he continued pumping his cock with his eyes closed.

She was in desperate need of a release and hurried into her bedroom. Softly, she fell to her knees on the bed, being careful not to make a noise. She drew her toy from the drawer.

The buzz of her vibrator hummed against her pussy, drawing a moan from her. She was so wet. Keeping the buzzing toy against her pussy, she let out a low moan and then wrestled herself out of her nightie. Her tits were enormous, pale white and very bright red nipples that hardened at the buzzing toy. Her pussy was soaking wet, the humming toy tickled her clit, and her hand went straight down to her heaving tit, cupping the huge, dangling breast. She was riding her pussy against the toy, humping against it and biting into her nightie to muffle the sounds. Her eyes were fluttering as the toy buzzed and hummed. She pressed the toy against her clit, and it sent a wave of an electric surge through her body, throbbing her clit and tingling her toes. The orgasm was coming, rattling her body as she moaned into her nightie, drenching the fabric as she clamped her teeth tighter around the discarded nightwear.

Footsteps creaked outside of her room, and a shadow had crept underneath the gap of the door. She took the nightie from her mouth, and a loud, moan came out. "I'm cummmmmmmmmming!" she howled, humping the toy and bouncing her naked ass off the bed.

The shadow came back to her bed, and she was sure that she could see her son's face poking through the slight gap at the door that she had left. She didn't care if he was watching. "Oh, fuccccccccccccccccccccccck," she groaned, whimpering, trying to bring herself to the edge. "Oh, yeah? Come on, play with that little clit, you buzzing bastard!"

Forcefully, she pressed the vibrator against her pussy and with her hand, she pinched, nipped, pulled, tugged at her nipples. She loved her having her nipples touched; sometimes, it brought her a better orgasm than having a cock inside of her. She remembered her first time, how the guy made her cum by just pinching at her nipples as he flicked her clit. The one-night stand she had a couple of years ago, she had never been fucked like that before, so rough, hard and fast. The stranger, the man she had met in the nightclub, took her to his hotel room and fucked her with her ass into the air. He made her beg, made her look like a pleading mess. She went back for seconds and thirds until her husband found out. She threw the toy to the bed; it was still buzzing against the bed as she brought her fingers to her clit.

Chewing her lip, she sunk her fingers into her pussy and fingered herself hard. The noises of the wet pussy filled the air. She pinched and flicked her clit.

"Yes! YES! YES! YES!" she shouted as another blast of pleasure rippled through me.

She lay her head down on the pillow, her fingers wet and sticky. She was happy.

-----------------------------------------------------------

That next morning after a long sleep, Harold was sitting topless at the breakfast table, his fork digging into the pancakes. He squirted a dollop of maple syrup onto the pancake and chewed roughly. Harold swallowed, then grinned as his Mom came into the kitchen, smiling. He could tell that his Mother was braless under the beautiful blue dress that clung to her curves tightly.

"Enjoying your pancakes?" she asked, kissing her son on the top of his head. She bent down, making sure her huge tits were dangling in front of his face, and he could see down her top. "I made them just for you."

"They're so nice," he mumbled, then kissed his Mother on the cheek as she stood back up. She giggled, wiping her cheek.

"Maple syrup," she said, smiling as she brought her finger to the mouth and sucked it. She moaned as she sucked the mouth, removing all traces of maple syrup as her son sat at the table, his cock straining against his shorts. Harold wondered what his Mother was trying to do? Give him a boner at the kitchen table?

She looked back and caught her son gazing at her huge, peach bottom. Their eyes met for a brief second, and Harold panicked. He twisted his head down into the plate of beautiful looking pancakes and began shovelling it into his mouth. He was trying so hard to finish to avoid this awkward encounter.

He choked on his pancake, coughed and slammed a massive fist against his chest. His face was bright red, his eyes watering as he took a drink of his orange juice, nearly spluttering. His hand still worked a steady beat against his chest.

She spun around, hands clenched on her wide, motherly hips as she frowned.

"I thought that I raised you not to talk with your mouthful?" she said, then burst out giggling.

"It went down the wrong way," he complained, turning bright red.

"Well, were you?" she asked, grinning.

His eyes widened.

"What?"

"Checking my ass out," she said, her fingers tugged at the hem of her summer dress.

"I-I-I-I!" he stammered, blushing faintly, his cheeks colouring. "I hope you're not mad at me."

"I'm not mad at you. Sometimes it's nice to have a guy staring at you," she said, lifting her dress and revealing pale, firm, sculpted ass, covered in white knickers that clung to her ass. She looked back at her son, grinning as he couldn't take his eyes off her perfect, smooth ass. His Mother was perfect, from her long blonde hair to her cute little painted shoes. "Do you like it?"

Inches from his mouth sat the fork, where the pancakes were crumbling around the tip and falling into his lap.

"I shouldn't be acting like this," he told her, bowing his head down in embracement.

"Look back up at me, sweetheart," she breathed softly.

He did.

"I saw you last night," she whispered to him, still grinning. "I'm impressed."

"What are you talking about?" he asked, but already knew what she was talking about. She had seen him last night, stroking his cock and cumming. He swallowed hard. "Did you see me last night?"

"I did, and you have nothing to be ashamed of. I know you saw me last night as well. Did I put on quite the show for you? Did you enjoy it? You got me so turned that I had to go into my room and play with a toy. I came so much, and I know you did. Do you always shoot that much?" she asked, her cheeks now bright red like her son's.

Swallowing thickly and with a bright red face, Harold nodded his head firmly.

"You're very, big, aren't you?" she asked, grinning with every word.

"I think so," he said. "I've only been with a few girls; they've said it's quite big."

He was smiling at his Mom's shallow panting.

"Quite big?" Molly asked, raising an eyebrow. Her hands were still on her hips. "Your cock is fucking huge, son! It's enormous and very fat. Has anyone taken it all the way?"

Harold shook his head.

"That's because you're fucking little girls and not real woman," she said, jiggling her massive tits. "Do you see the difference between your women and me?"

He looked at her, nodding as he drank in the sight of his Mother's womanly curves.

"What are you trying to say?" Harold asked, a tight expression of shock gripping his face.

"What I'm saying," she said and paused for a brief moment. A wicked thought crossed her mind. "I'm horny,

and I think you are too. When was the last time you had sex?"

"Mom, I..."

She traced a hand over his cheek and sighed softly.

"We could just try it once?" she suggested. "You and me, nobody else. Nobody needs to know. I'll keep it a secret from your Dad, and you don't tell any of your friends. I haven't a good fucking for about fourteen years. I get so lonely; it hurts, you know? You're a young guy that has a queue of girls lining up to fuck you. What do I have? I'm a washed-up forty-five-year-old mother that can barely get a goodbye kiss from her husband in the morning. I'm so glad that you don't take after your father."

"Mom, I don't have a queue of girls!" he fretted. "I wish I did. Wait, Dad isn't the same size as me?"

She laughed, her tits shaking.

"Of course not. Have you seen your cock!" Molly spluttered, her face rippling with joy. "You're so much bigger compared to him. He's nothing in comparison to you. You're bigger, thicker, fatter."

She held her little finger up, her finger twitching.

"Oh, wow!" Harold said, and grinned.

"What were you jerking off too?" she asked, clearly enjoying every moment of this.

"Porn and Facebook photos of you," he told her.

"Which one?" she asked, her heart hammering.

"The beach photo from last year," he said. "The green bikini one."

"I thought I looked fat in that photo?" she complained, keeping her hands on her hips as the dress was bunched up near her stomach.

Harold shook his head and protested. "No, never! I have never thought you were fat. You always looked great. Dad's a real lucky guy."

"You would think so?" Molly snorted, looking angry.

"What's wrong?" he asked. He was still sitting down at the table, his growing erection hidden by the tablecloth.

"You've been angry for the last couple of days?"

"Where do I start? Your father isn't what I would class as..."

"A good lover?"

"Exactly," she said, pointing her finger at him." Your Dad is a nice man, very kind, but as a lover? Not what I want. I have a very high sex drive, and your Dad's has trailed off over the last few years. How is your sex drive? How many times can you get it up in a day?"

"A couple," Harold said proudly as he finished the last bite of his pancakes and wiped his mouth.

"I bet you do," she said, licking her lips, her tits straining against her dress. "I'm not wearing a bra today."

"I can see," he grinned at his Mother. "Your tits are looking great today. They're so big."

"You think?" she said, grinning softly at him. She traced her finger over her breast. "Why don't you show me your cock and I'll get my tits out for you."

He stood up, his huge bulge pressed against the shorts.

"Wow! That's a good fucking dick; it'll look better if you pull those shorts down and let Momma see."

Jealous, are we?" he asked, lifting her from the kitchen counter and pressing her body against his and pounding into her. He kissed her neck as he pounded his long cock into her smooth birth canal, reaching the cervix again, hitting and resting against it. His ass worked like a blur as he pounded his unprotected cock into his Mother's pussy. She took every bit of his cock and didn't complain.

She turned her head to look over her shoulder, and she captured his lips with hers and kissed him passionately. Lips were mashing together as if the glue had been smeared on them, coating their lips. She couldn't pull her lips away from him and moaned loudly into his mouth. The kitchen sink rattled, plates and cups bouncing on the metal.

"I want your cum!" she begged him as she could feel the thrusts quickening inside of her.

"You're going to get it," he said, taking the cock out of his Mother's pussy. His hands were wrapping around her body; he spun her around until she faced him and entered her again, splitting the lips wide open. He didn't wait to build up a rhythm and was pounding into her, barely giving her a chance to keep up with him. She whimpered and looked down into her son's eyes, the curtain of messy hair covering his face, and she brushed the sandy blonde hair out of the way to gaze into his perfect eyes.

Their gaze met. He took his cock out of her pussy and slapped it a few times against her throbbing clit.

He kissed her, and Molly quickly responded. Harold kissed her again, their tongues dancing together, fighting as he brought his throbbing cock to her warm, tight, welcoming pussy. A powerful thrust slipped past the wetness and into her pussy, taking a few jabs and stabs to make sure his cock was buried to the hilt. Molly moaned into his mouth as his balls slapped against her in a steady beat. It was the same place that had given birth to him, and he knew that he was going to enjoy it more than once from the way that his Mother reacted. She met his thrusts, moaned in ecstasy, and kissed him passionately.

At first, Harold didn't know if it was the thrill of fucking his Mother or just how good her pussy felt that caused him to dominate her. Meeting his thrusts, Molly's pussy gripped at his cock, and the tight and warm sheathe, making his cock feel very welcome and loving. Molly pulled her mouth away from Harold's and let a long, low moan. Her cries were quiet, very low as if she didn't want anyone to hear her.

"I will always remember when you used to nurse my tits," she said softly, cooing as his tongue slithered across her throbbing nipples. It felt hard in his mouth, and he hungrily sucked it like a nursing child, and his cheeks were hollowing. Grunting and moaning, she kissed him at the top of his head, and some of the fingers ran through his hair, tugging at the strands.

Molly looked down. His mouth was still wrapped around her fat tits, sucking her nipples as if it were his last meal and his throbbing meat was buried so far into her pussy that half of his shaft had vanished into the folds of her lips. Inside her pussy, Harold's cock had touched and nudged against a place that no man had ever gone. His cock, the invader, battered against her and never showed any signs of surrendering. He looked down at the slit, the lips wrapping, hugging around his cock very tightly and grinned. Nobody had taken his cock like this, all the way to the hilt, balls against her ass, just hitting her with a steady beat.

Harold took hold of her wide, curvy, motherly hips and pounded into her. Her eyes fluttered to a close, and her moans became muffled as she clasped a hand over it. Her chest rose, and the big fat tits seemed to dance quickly as Harold gathered speed with his thrusts, drawing more moans out. The sounds of her cute little mommy cries slipped past the gap in her fingers. She had her legs wrapped around his waist, bringing him deeper into her pussy and matched every thrust.

"Oh, my GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!" she moaned, her eyes fluttered to a close, and her pussy squelched around his cock. "You're so big. Jesus, that cock of yours, it's so thick and big."

"I want to fuck you every day," he grunted, pounding his cock into her pussy and it brought moans out of her body that she had never felt before.

"I'll fucking let you," she said quietly, and to Harold, it had felt as if he had defeated her.

"Do you want me to replace Dad?" Harold asked, softly pinching her nipples. He was grinning as he watched his enormous cock slid in and out of his Mother with a steady beat, hitting her sweet spot, which made her body jerk.

Her eyes closed, she moaned at his touch.

"Talk to me, Molly," he whispered to her, still pinching and cupping her bouncing tits. "Is that not what you want? Your big dick son, replacing your pathetic husband in your marital bed as he sleeps in mine, listening to his son drill his Mother harder than he ever could. I'll show him what a real man looks like, and I'll wave my juice-coated cock in front of his face."

She moaned again, still not opening her eyes as her son continued to hit her sweet spot with every stroke he gave her.

"You like my cock, don't you?" he asked, and the pleasure was something that he could not describe. "I love your pussy; it's so motherly and warm. Where I belong, isn't it?"

"You're fucking me so hard!" she said as her eyes flew open, staring into her son's eyes as he hit with every stroke he had. The fucking was rough and hard that Molly was surprised she could match his thrusts.

"Don't! You! Ever! Fucking! Stop!"

"Oh, Mom," he said, chuckling as he kissed her, biting her lip. She groaned. "I've felt the inside of your pussy, and I don't think I'm ever going to stop fucking you."

12