The Man of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK!"

His cock never missed a beat.

"Harold!" she screamed out, bucking against him. "I'm cumming!"

He could feel her pussy clenching around his cock.

"God, you're still fucking me!" Molly gasped as he drove his cock in and out of her.

"I'm going to breed you," he told her firmly, stabbing his swollen member into his Mother's pussy. "Would you like that? To be filled with my seed, then walking around with your swollen stomach, carrying our child. I can't wait until our daughter grows up to be just as beautiful as you. You little slut, you're close to cumming again, aren't you?"

She nodded, her face so red and flushed.

"Are you going to fuck our daughter when she becomes of age?" Molly asked, bucking roughly against his hips."It looks like I've got some competition, haven't I?"

"I'd fuck both of you," he said, cupping her cheeks and breasts.

She kissed her fingers, nuzzling her mouth against it.

"At the same time?" she asked, still grinning. She moaned again.

He pumped into her so hard, his cock hit her sweet spot a little rough and hard, forcing her off his cock. He wasted no time and shoved his cock back, burying it into her welcoming pussy.

"Are you trying to run from me?" he asked, building up a rhythm with his Mother.

She looked up at her son, sheepishly looking at him with her huge tits pressed together.

"No," she said, grunting as her toes curled. "No girls at the nightclub for you."

"Why would I need them?" he said, slowly pumping his cock into her pussy. His rhythm was slow, teasing her with every stroke as he softly worked his cock into her pussy, making sure the smooth, velvet walls touched his cock.

"Fuck me! Go very slow," she demanded, kissing him roughly on the lips.

He did. It was the slowest and gentlest stroke he had ever given inside a pussy, and his Mother loved every moment of it. He couldn't take his eyes off her tits, the way they looked, bounced and jiggled with every thrust of his cock.

"Mom," he grunted out, and kissed her again, their tongues crashing together. Usually, the sound of the kitchen was filled with the whir of the kettle or the hum of the oven, but this morning was different. The noise of the kitchen was two lovers grunting into each other, skin slapping.

"Are you going to cum?" she asked, cooing. "I want you to make me a Mommy!"

"I'm going to cum soon," he told Molly, his thrusts gathering some speed.

"Are you?" she asked, grunting as he began ramming her with his enormous cock. "Shit! Fuck! So fucking good!"

"Yes!" he shouted and could feel his Mother's pussy squeezing his cock.

Molly forced her breast into his mouth, and he took the nipple hungrily, softly pinching it with his clenched teeth.

"Come on, Harold, suck my tits!" she cooed, loving the touch of her son's mouth as it sent a jolt of pleasure rippling through her body. She softly kissed his head. "These are the best tits you've ever sucked and the first. Momma loves your cock."

She giggled as he continued to suck. He took his mouth away from her breast and flicked her nipple with a quick swirl of his tongue.

"Cum for me, Harold! I want it! Every drop of it! I want your cum! I want to be the woman to give you the biggest cum you've ever had in your life. You know there's no turning back for you, don't you? There's only one woman for you, and that's me!" she said, and Harold took his mouth away from her breast and kissed her hungrily.

Their mouths were making slick, slapping noises.

"You're better than any girl I've ever had! You don't compare to any of them!" he said to her, fucking her so rough and hard.

Molly couldn't contain her screams.

"You're going to make me cum again!" Molly sighed, her pussy quivering and clenching around his thick cock.

"Am I? How does that feel? Your son giving you two big orgasms, while you're husband can't even give you once! I'll replace him, Mom! Make you feel like a woman!" he said, cupping her breasts again. He couldn't get enough of how big her tits felt. "You could have my cock every fucking day if you wanted."

He groaned and could feel it coming.

"YES!" she panted.

"I want to give you all of my babies!" Harold grunted, getting closer to his orgasm.

"Fuck! I'm going to cum again!" she moaned, warning him.

"Yes! Cum on your son's dick again, Mom! Make him cum inside of you. Make me give you a baby!" Harold grunted, his words raspy and clotted as he drove his cock up to her, matching her downward thrust. His cock was close to bursting at this point.

"I want your cum, Harold! I've thought about this cock for months!" OH FUCK! FUCK! Cum in me!" Molly groaned, that huge cock hitting every spot. "I wanna cum so bad right now!"

"Do it, Mommy!" he whispered against her, groaning as his cock moved like a saw, back and forth as he fucked her. "Cum on my cock!"

"Holy fuck! I'm going to cum! Fuck! Keep fucking me, baby!" she whined at him, her fingernails scratching his chest. Molly was screaming. Her cunt locked around his cock longer than it had ever done, and it set him off. "Do! Not! Fight! Mister!"

He started to cum at the sight of his Mother's throbbing pussy. He still couldn't get his head around it, that his cock was buried to the balls inside of his Mother as a throbbing pulse hit his cock, and finally, after holding out for so long, a load of cum began to burst into my Mother's cunt, filling her up.

"Oh, fucccccccccccck!" he grunted, his cock twitching inside of her as more loads of thick cum burst from his aching cock.

"Holy Shit! I can feel it! You're coming in me!" Molly shouted out, her voice echoing through the house.

Harold slowly worked his cock into her; it throbbed and jerked violently as thick streams of cum kept firing out of his cock into her tight, wet hole. He kept pounding into her with strong, low strokes. Another load of cum kept firing out of him, his swollen cock going crazy as each spasm of his cock sent another thick load into his Mother's pussy.

"MAKE ME PREGNANT!" she told him. "Fill me up!"

"I'll fill you up," he told her, driving up into her as he kept firing cum inside of her.

Molly was out of breath, her mind was elsewhere, and she couldn't think straight. Her cunt was gripping her son's cock very hard, sucking all the cum he was giving her, pulling it all in deep inside of her, trying to get herself pregnant. All this cum was flooding into her.

"YES! YES!" he gasped out, driving up into her, as he kept firing jizz inside of her. His Mom's cunt was gripping him hard, sucking all the cum he was giving her, pulling it all in deep inside of her, trying to ensure pregnancy, not spilling a drop.

They rode their orgasm out until they were nothing but a hot mess on the kitchen counter. Harold was slowly pumping his cock into his Mother.

"Do you always cum this much?" she asked as his cock slowed to nothing, just resting with the tip of his cock pressed into her slit, making sure she took every bit of his cum. She reached down, playing with her clit. "Have you seen how wet I am? Oh, fuck!"

"Have you seen how thick I am?" Harold asked, and he couldn't believe that his hard cock was still in his Mother's pussy, not even close to growing soft. He nudged his cock back into his Mother, burying it.

"I can feel it! Let me see it!"

He slowly brought his cock out of his Mother's pussy, freeing it from the warm hole, and it slapped against her. So big, thick, and glistening with her juices.

"Oh, my fucking god! I still can't believe that was inside of me, honey," she whispered.

His cock was slowly going softer.

"Thanks for that," she said, hopping down from the kitchen counter and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Mom," he reached her hand and squeezing it. She remembered how he would hold her hand as they crossed the road, and it brought back so many memories of him. Her son had become her lover, the most important man in her life and nothing could change it. She looked up into his perfect eyes, nearly melting. She couldn't be falling for him.

"Yeah, honey?" she asked, her heart beating very quickly in her throat.

"I love you," he whispered to her, and she was so weak in the knees.

"Oh, baby, I love you so much," she told him, and her heart fluttered as they held hands. "You're the man of the House."


12