The Man of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd held my breath after that statement, especially the 'next time' part, but after a few seconds pause, Joan nodded her head in mute assent. When Joan removed her nightdress she'd deftly re-raised the bed covers in the same movement, they were up to her chin once again and clasped between her fingers. Without pause I grasped them too, jerked them free of Joan's hands and threw them back to uncover her again; I certainly paused then!

Leo had been telling the truth, or if anything doing the lady a disservice: Joan's stomach was washboard flat, her boobs small, but very perky and tipped with dark brown and particularly prominent nipples; the diminutive size and pale skin of her breasts no doubt emphasised them, but Joan's nipples were showstoppers!

Hesitation over my hand cupped Joan's left breast, my finger and thumb rolling the nipple between them, while my mouth encompassed the right one. No question of acquiescence, Joan's groan of pleasure and her hand entwining in my hair to press me harder onto her right breast had positively screamed assent! Joan's tits were every bit as firm as they'd appeared and those nipples were just... succulent, I was in heaven and so it seemed was she! I feasted on Joan's right teat for ages, only stopping because her hand in my hair tore my face away from it; my thought of 'Oh No!' was momentary, Joan dragged my face to meet her own and we kissed.

I'd often kissed Joan before, but never like that, until that moment I wouldn't have believed that Joan could kiss in that way! Warm, moist, open mouthed and... hungry, Joan's tongue was exploring my mouth while I was still getting my head around the unexpected enthusiasm that she'd shown. We were deep in that protracted embrace when it struck me as time to make another move while the going was good:

The bed covers were just below Joan's navel but my ultimate target was still concealed, so grabbed at the covers and tried to push them lower. I wasn't successful, but Joan surprised me once more, sensing my frustration her legs began cycling and she smartly kicked them away herself. Those legs were slim and lithe, all that Leo had promised and Joan's full bush sparkled with the same soft-gold colouring as the hair on her head.

Joan was still kissing me but now I broke free; in that moment I couldn't handle the distraction; I'd just wanted to wallow in the sight of Joan's gorgeous body, criminally hidden for too long beneath the frumpy rags which Martin had apparently decreed -- the ignorant tosser! Joan's dismayed yelp quickly morphed into a feline purr when she realised why I'd broken free, the look on my face would've been all the explanation necessary; when I couldn't bear it a moment longer, I slid my hand free of Joan's breast and across the plane of her belly to cup her mons and pussy completely, my progress was slow and gentle... almost reverential.

The sensation of Joan's soft curls beneath my palm was exquisite, the feel of her delicate folds beneath my fingers a delight; I didn't explore further, in that moment I was content just to... savour Joan's womanhood. I might still have been reveling in it now had Joan -- quite literally! -- not lent a hand:

I felt Joan's hand settle on the back of mine, her fingers overlaying my own, when the pressure Joan exerted increased, that added pressure transferred directly onto her mound and the volume of Joan's cat-like purring increased in response. It grew louder still when Joan began slowly circling her hand and my own, across her groin; the fine hairs at her centre had been moist when my fingers arrived, now they were damp and those at Joan's epicentre positively wet.

I remained content to savour that discovery and it was Joan whose patience expired: Joan's hips jerked and in the same instant she pressed down aggressively on my two middle fingers, they along with Joan's own plunged deep into the seething cauldron of her snatch and Joan wailed in delight at our joint assault.

Joan's pressure didn't ease, if anything it grew, forcing our fingers to penetrate deeper while her pelvis bucked and writhed to meet the intrusion and that wail grew into a primeval scream which filled the room. Joan was orgasming and orgasming hard, for several seconds, her frame was rigid with her hips held inches above the mattress, until with one final moan Joan fell back to the bed gasping for breath.

Joan's indecorous behaviour had been beyond my wildest dreams, I'd anticipated having to pin Joan to the bed and slowly work my cock into a dry, unresponsive pussy; it was I decided time to make hay while the sun shone. Joan was still sated from her self-generated orgasm when I rolled on top of her, then a push with my foot saw her legs part almost without resistance; my cock was as hard as an iron bar and easily guided between the soft folds of her labia.

Joan was burning hot in there and awash with her own juices, I didn't have to work at it; barely even push. I simply lowered my weight onto my rigid shaft and that was sufficient to sink it's full length into Joan's accommodating cunt; the depths of which proved even wetter and hotter than its entrance and the moan which escaped Joan's lips as I slid into her pussy confirmed her desire.

From the outside our coupling might've appeared vanilla, just a slow, gentle, missionary fuck, with Joan barely moving beneath me. But the subtle movements that Joan did make were all encouraging and I dared not increase my own pace as what had gone before had left me close to coming before I ever entered Joan. I'd loved the sounds Joan made and the expression on her face when that first climax had ripped through her; I was adamant that I'd bring her to a second one.

I did manage, but it was a more gentle one and I only made it by the skin of my teeth: As the waves of Joan's second orgasm broke, her legs lifted and clamped around my thighs to pull me harder into herself, an instant later her channel began clenching around my shaft and that was me done, while Joan twitched and yelped in response to each jet of semen that streamed into her.

I rolled off Joan and sprawled beside her, I was exhausted and suspect that I might have drifted into sleep; I guessed it to be a half hour later when Joan's sudden movement and stifled squeal disturbed me. Perhaps Joan too had slept and was only then jerking awake? Joan was clearly upset so I thought it best to continue feigning sleep as I listened to her weeping and muttering:

"No... oh my God no... what have I done... Alison... oh God Alison... No, no Nooo... how could I have done that... Like some old slut... Mike didn't even force me; he didn't have to... I did it myself... just a middle-aged whore...I wanted it... I'm sorry Alison, so, so sorry.... No, no. Oh God Nooo..."

Joan continued in that vein for fifteen minutes before she slid from the bed and tip-toed into the bathroom; for the next twenty minutes I listened to the shower running and more muffled wails and words of self-chastisement. Joan returned eventually, but I continued to feign sleep while she stood beside the bed still muttering to herself. Joan eventually came to some accommodation with herself and slipped silently back into the bed; beside me but apart, but the weeping and recriminations appeared to be over so I fell back to sleep for real.

It was almost eight o'clock when I next woke, Joan had gone and I could hear the radio playing downstairs. I climbed naked from the bed and padded down to the bathroom for a leak, then stared into the mirror for a few minutes, pulled on a bathrobe and trotted downstairs to the kitchen. Joan had already put a mug of coffee at my place at the table and was now at its opposite end, with her head bowed; she wouldn't meet my eye. I noted that the two top buttons of her dressing were unfastened. Interesting... I'd never seen that before; Joan enquired what I wanted to eat and in response to my order for toast she'd moved to prepare it.

As Joan stepped away from the table I caught my breath, those opened buttons were only half the story! Joan's dressing gown now reached barely below her knees and was cinched at the waist with a matching belt, presumably fashioned from the length that she'd removed; how long had she been awake to make those alterations? When Joan walked back from the toaster I saw that the bottom button of her robe was unfastened too, providing a glimpse of pale thigh with every step; I wolf whistled before commenting: "Very nice, a lovely surprise to start to the day."

"Why would you be surprised? You're the one who instructed me to wear something more revealing."

"Well done Joan, I look forward to your complying with all of my demands so promptly."

Joan's head and voice both lowered when she next spoke "Alison's not going to be home tonight either, are you... will you be... coming to my room and... and... sharing my bed again?"

"Tonight and every other night that Alison's away; she's away for work two or three nights a month nowadays and that's only likely to increase in the future. Whenever Ali's away, I'll not just be sharing your bed, I'll be fucking that wet and willing pussy that you've been hiding away."

That brought Joan's head back up with a jerk; she slowly nodded and several times: "Alison must never know... never find out about you... sharing my bed."

"Well I'm certainly not going to tell Ali that I'm fucking you; do you intend to?" Joan didn't speak, buy her head dipped again and shook 'No'. "No what, what is it that you're going to tell Ali I'm doing to you?"

"I'm not going to tell her that you're... fucking me."

"And what is it that I'm going to fuck?"

"My wet... and will... wet and willing... my wet and willing pussy!" Joan's head had snapped back up as she snarled those final words, in reply I nodded once, as a wolfish grin spread across my face. "But what about on the other nights? When Alison's at home, you're not going to come to my--- to fuck me then are you?"

"God No! I'm not suicidal... But it's not often that Ali hasn't left for work before I go in the mornings, so there'll be plenty of opportunities to fuck you across this table, or bent over one of those worktops." I paused and caught Joan's eye before continuing; flicking open my bathrobe to display the hard-on that'd risen as we'd spoken I'd growled: "Or perhaps, have you kneel down here and suck me off while I'm eating my toast."

Joan glanced at my erect cock, she was trembling when our eyes next met; I nodded once and Joan took my meaning: Without a word Joan sidled around the table, sank to her knees and wrapped her fingers around my shaft, a moment's pause and then Joan rocked forward taking the head and the first couple of inches of it into her mouth.

There were no further hesitations and as she had on the previous night, Joan surprised me with both the enthusiasm and skill that she possessed; that trim little body wasn't the only thing that Joan had been hiding, she worked my cock with a zest that spoke of experience. Joan took my cock deeper with every stroke, at times it sunk deep in her throat, Joan's tongue worked at the crown whenever she drew back, while her fingers stroked along the shaft, scratched at my balls and even teased at my arse. Christ but she was fucking good!

The proficiency of Joan's lips and tongue could've no doubt brought me off in fairly short order irrespective, but coupled with my utter surprise at her skill, I was lost inside three minutes; I did at least forewarn Joan with a growl of "Oh you sleazy, cock sucking, whore, I'm fucking cominggggg!" Hardly the most well mannered thing to have said to your mother-in-law, but the way Joan responded: Holding my cock head firmly between her lips as she worked it over with both her tongue and cheeks until I sprayed my seed into her greedy mouth, suggests my words weren't misplaced.

Joan worked every drop out of me, then having released my cock she held out her tongue for a few seconds, to lewdly display what she'd not already consumed, before tossing back her head and very deliberately swallowing that too. Joan wore a cat-that-got-the-cream -- quite literally? -- expression as she purred : "Did you mean something like that Mike?"

I'd grinned back at her -- what else was there to do? Before replying: "You're a hot and sleazy bitch Joan... Now show me again, get it hard; hard enough to fill your juicy cunt."

Joan glanced at the clock and then shook her head: "There isn't time, you'll be late for work"

"They can live without me for another half hour and I want to pound Mum's slutty pussy; I can see you trembling, so I know that you want it too."

It took Joan less than five minutes to get me standing proud again; I 'd unfastened two more of the buttons on her dressing gown and slipped it off her shoulders as she'd done so, I wanted those gorgeous tits again too. Once hard I stood upright dragging Joan up as I did so, the dressing gown slipped to the floor as Joan rose revealing that she too had been nude beneath her robe. Giving Joan yet another wolfish grin I pressed her face-down over the table's edge and snarled "Does Mum want her greedy cunt filled?"

I don't know if Joan had picked-up on my use of her own words from the previous night, but her smile was lascivious as she'd purred "Yes please... and take it hard this time... slam it into me and make me scream."

I didn't need asking twice, my cock slipped into Joan as easily as it had the night before and this morning I'd no concerns about blowing my load early; I absolutely pounded my cock into Joan, no restraint and no mercy! The table legs screeched across the floor tiles, cutlery and flatware rattled to the floor, but overpowering all of those were the primitive wails and screams that Joan had demanded I draw out of her. Joan must've come three or four times before I finally unloaded a torrent of semen into her battered gash and in that same instant drew Joan's loudest squeal of the morning, when I punctuated my own climax by jamming a thumb into Joan's tight little arse.

With breath recovered I rushed upstairs for a quick shower and to get dressed, I was back down inside ten minutes to find a Joan waiting in the hallway with my lunchtime flask and sandwiches. Joan was still naked and grinning like a Cheshire-cat, her eyes glistened in a match with the trail of semen that still trickled down her legs:

"It'll be a quick and simple dinner this evening... I need to go clothes shopping. I assume that you want me to buy a complete new wardrobe, lingerie too? I won't manage to find everything in one day, but I'll make sure to get the sexy nightdress you called for; what were you thinking of, something like the sort Alison wears?"

It was then my turn to grin: "Definitely not, those are hot, but they're classy too, exactly the sort of thing a guy wants to see his wife wearing. What you should be buying Joan is something more obvious and in your face... something that shouts middle aged slut who'll suck your cock like a whore... and then take it in her arse."

Joan gasped and her smile had wavered "I don't... not in there... not ever."

"In which case you'd better buy some lube too, because you do now Joan... If I decide to fuck your arse across the breakfast table tomorrow Joan, I promise you that it will be at least the second time that my cock's been inside it."

As I'd headed for the door Joan's smile had returned; she waved her trim bum in my direction and saucily declared "Yes Master."

12