All Comments on 'The Man on the Bus'

by clarissaj1982

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
yankinenglandyankinenglandalmost 8 years ago
Wait a minute......

You had a nice, plausible story going and then you cut it off without a future! Any normal guy, even faced with a life emergency, would have made an attempt to stay in touch. It was really good right up to till the end!

petertowerspetertowersalmost 8 years ago
Interesting.

I've written several stories myself on a similar theme, couples who keep a similar routine and meet daily in the same place. It's an idea which fascinates me, the relationship which could developed between two random people acted out a few minutes each day.

Pete.

NaughtySouthernGentNaughtySouthernGentalmost 8 years ago
Loved it.

Not all stories have to end the same, predictable way. It was a hot encounter and that was it.

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
quoting gwen steffani

What you waiting, what you waiting fooor. Well you tried to pick his pocket, and he did the stumble routine to cop a feel. Some things just aren't meant to be. I had waited patiently for you to brush against me, and hoped you would even see me, I even got of a stop early to exit with you, I was late for work that day, but I didn't mind. Just hoping you would give me a nod of acknowledgement, as one pickpocket to another. ?

malejktmalejktover 2 years ago

You got me hard and you brought back some memories. The things I would do to stave off 9-to-5 -induced boredom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous