The Man Who Lives Next Door

Story Info
A chef and a personal trainer find each other by coincidence.
2.3k words
4.23
4.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma was 25 years old and lived alone in an apartment. She never really had time. She was always busy. She was a chef and always great at creating new dishes. She always wanted a boyfriend but never had time to have one. When she was at the restaurant, she was always busy running the kitchen since she did not have a sou-chef yet. When she was at the apartment, she would mix different recipes and see how well she cooked. She only had enough time to cook and hit the gym in her apartment building. She enjoyed going to the gym and always went there at a specific time every day. Because there was one unusually attractive guy, almost all the girls went to the gym to watch him work out. He was a personal fitness trainer. She always thought about hiring him, but she wanted more than to be trained by him.

One evening Emma got off work early for the first time in months. She went straight back home to try her new recipe for a delicious Quiche. As she put it in the oven, something was not right. The oven was not preheated, and it had a weird smell. There was no heat in the oven. She needed to cook the Quiche soon, or the ingredients might go bad. She wrapped all of the ingredients and put the dishes away. She put on her coat and walked to a few apartments over until she came to an apartment with a welcome sign. In her head, she thought the person in that apartment might be friendly. She looked at the door and said to herself, "Please be home." She knocked on the door and saw some movement behind the frosted glass. She was relieved that someone was home.

When the door opened, she could not believe who it was. It was the personal fitness trainer. "Hello," he said, "How can I help you?" She did not say anything. She was in aww of how good he looked. He waved his hand in front of her face and said, "Are you alright?"

Emma came out of her awe she said, "Yes, sorry, I was making a Quiche, but my oven broke. I was wondering if I could use yours. I promise I only need one hour. And if you don't mind, I would like you to try it and see if it tastes good."

He said, "Sure, come right in." As he opened the door, she walked right in. He was a good gentleman and said, "Let me take your coat." As she took off her coat and hung it up, he led her to the kitchen and started to preheat the oven to the desired temperature.

While waiting for the oven to heat up, Emma took an opportunity to look around his apartment. It was nice. He had designed it well. After putting the Quiche in the oven, she said, "I can come back in an hour just in case you want to be alone."

He looked at her and said, "I would prefer you to stay in case something happens to the Quice. I don't know much about cooking. Please make yourself at home." So she sat down quietly on the bar stool. He came over and said, "That doesn't look comfortable. You can sit there," pointing to the much softer couch.

Emma moved to the couch and said, "I'm sorry. I never asked your name."

He went to the kitchen, grabbed two glasses, and said, "My name is Michael. I'm 27. What is your name? And do you like wine?"

She said, "Yes, but I can't have too much. My name is Emma. I'm 25."

Micheal grabbed a bottle of wine and said, "Don't worry, this is only 6% alcohol. That's less than most of the wine." He sat down next to her. As they drank, they talked to each other nonstop, almost as if they had known each other for years. She could not believe how friendly he was and how good he looked.

Emma said, "May I use your bathroom?"

Michael said, "Sure, it is at the front door to your right."

As Emma walked into the bathroom, it was spotless and smelled like flowers. This made her like Michael even more. She always had a thing for clean guys.

After spending time with Michael, Emma realized she wanted him to make a move on her. How can she entice him without making herself look like a slut. She had to do something about this, so she told him she would go back to her apartment to get a spice, then left quickly.

When Emma got to her apartment, she had to move quickly. She grabbed a spice and then began to change her clothes. She found a nightgown that was very sexy and loose. She never got to use it for that purpose. "This should be enough to entice him," she said.

Before leaving her apartment, she realized she left her jacket at Micheal's. So she put on another coat.

While waiting for Emma to return, Michael could smell the Quiche. It would be done in a second. He was worried that it would burn. At that moment, Emma came back. Michael noticed that she had changed her jacket. This one was longer, and she was wearing heels. Also, she switched from jeans to something that allowed him to see her legs. He did not want to say anything but noticed that she had clearly changed her outfit.

Emma said, "This spice should increase the flavor," as she poured it on the Quiche, then closed the oven. She said, "It needs a little bit more time."

After a few minutes passed, the buzzer went off. Emma pulled the Quice out of the oven as Michael got plates and silverware to serve.

He said, "It smells amazing," as she cut it, he was excited to try it. He could smell the food, but he also smelled Emma. Emma not only changed her clothes but also put on some perfume or lotion. It made him feel different; it made him excited.

As he began to eat, he was astounded at how amazing it was. He couldn't stop eating it. It was so good.

Emma asked, "Is it good?" looking at Michael as he finished it.

He said, "It's really delicious. I can't believe it. I have to say I like Quiche, but this is so much better than anything I've ever had. Can I have another slice?"

She said, "I'm pleased you like it," as she cut another slice for him. "Have as much as you want. I was just trying some new recipe."

He said," I wish I could eat something like this every day."

"Well, if you'd like, I could cook something like this for you tomorrow, or if you want, I could set up a weekly plan with you. I could come by occasionally with a new dish and see what you like," Emma said. She then realized that she said something she wished she didn't. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't be putting you in an uncomfortable position."

He said, "I would really like that. I really would like to have someone to hang out with more.

Emma was so happy with his answer. She smiled and said, "Great." After they were done eating, she picked up the dishes and began to clean. Michael was helping her with the dishes. As she was cleaning, she realized the oven was still on. As she went to turn it off, she ended up burning herself. The oven was partly open and leaking heat. "Ahh," she screamed.

Michael instantly realized what happened. He took her hand and ran it under the cold water. He said, "Sorry, sometimes the oven doesn't close all the way. I forgot to mention that." He got some aloe and placed it gently on her burns. "This aloe is a special blend. I make it myself. It should heal the burn fast," he said.

She felt closer to him than ever as he gently rubbed it on. As their bodies came close, she looked at him into his deep blue eyes. She slowly moved closer and kissed him as he kissed her back. She was glad he kissed her back and said he wanted her the same way she wanted him. She continued to kiss him and remembered that she changed into a sexy outfit for him. She stopped the kiss and said, "Wait, I don't want you to think differently of me. When I went back to my apartment, I also changed my clothes." As she took off her jacket, it revealed that she was wearing a white nightgown with a cut right down the middle. It was see-through at her breast and was very short, almost showing her pussy. She said, "This is why I didn't change out of my jacket when I returned. I wore this because I wanted to entice you." She didn't know it, but he was enticed by her even before she revealed her uniform. He couldn't stop staring at her.

She smiled and hoped he would give her a chance.

He didn't waste any time. He quickly grabbed and began to kiss her in the kitchen. He stopped and said, "I'm glad you knocked on my door." As they began to make out, she started to moan. She had forgotten entirely about her burn.

He picked her up, and she wrapped her legs around him. With her legs raised, the nightgown rode up and revealed her ass. She only was wearing a thong. Michael held her breast and kissed her neck gently.

She moaned, "Oh, that feels so good. Take me any way you want." It had been a while for her, and she did not want to wait. He used one hand to undo his pants and pull out his penis.

As Michael put Emma down. She said, "Now, it's time for dessert." She got on her knees and wrapped her lips around his cock. She began stroking him with her lips and her hands.

Michael said, "Your mouth is amazing. It's so warm, and your tongue is amazing." He was getting harder and harder every second.

Emma said, "You are fully erect. Are you ready for the meal in front of you?" as she sat on the kitchen counter and opened her legs. Her pussy was dripping wet all over the counter.

Michael decided to lick her pussy all clean instead of fucking her. As he licked her pussy, she began to freak out. She could not take it any longer. She began flooding the counter with all her juice. As he was licking her, he stuck his tongue deeper inside and found her clit. As he began flipping that with his tongue. He said, "This is my dessert." he continued to play with her clit again and again, making her shout out.

She shouted, "Oh. Not there. I'm so sensitive there. Ohhh. It feels so good. It's too much. I'm gonna cum. I can't hold it. Ahhhhh." She shouted out so loud as she came. Michael was sure the neighbors heard everything. He got up with a hard dick and rubbed it against her pussy to tease her.

Michael said, "Do you want more?" as he rubbed his penis up and down her entire pussy, making her wetness still pour out.

She could not deny that she was enjoying this more than she intended. She said, "Yes, please don't make me wait. Please don't tease me anymore. I want to feel it. I want to feel it inside of me. Please just fuck me."

With Michael hearing that, he shoved his penis deep inside her. Her pussy instantly accepted him. Her pussy was so slick. It was hard for him to stay inside. The harder he fucked her, the wetter she got. The wetter she got, the louder she screamed.

She was shouting, "Ahh. More, give me more. It feels so good. You're so hard, you might break me."

"Oh. You're beautiful, Emma," said Michael. He grabbed her breasts and said, "Your breasts are so soft and warm." He began to lick her nipples.

She said, "Oh. I love this. Oh. I feel your penis moving around. It throbbed so much. Oh. I'm going to cum again. I want to cum again." She came for the second time.

Michael said, "Oh, that feels amazing." Michael came at the same time and filled her pussy with his cum.

Emma said as Michael pulled his cock, "I just need to let you know. I'm not some loose woman. This was the first time I've been intimate since I opened my restaurant."

He said, "I would never have thought of you as a loose woman. You are the woman I want to spend my nights with."

"What do you mean by that?" she said.

He said, "Do you think I don't notice you in the gym? When I see you walk around, I start smiling. I always look for you when I leave my apartment. To see if I can spot you. When you knocked on my door tonight, I was so happy you came to my door. You see, I want you."

She couldn't believe her ears. She asked, "Would you like to come to my place tomorrow for dinner?"

He said, "That sounds good. But can you spend the night with me?"

She said, "Of course," as they walked to the bedroom together and slept together.

The next evening:

Knock knock knock*

"Who is it?" said Emma from behind the door.

"It's Michael," he said.

Emma opened the door wearing nothing but a see-through apron, "Hurry and get in here," she said as she pulled him inside.

Please comment, rate, and follow. Thank you.