The Man Who Taught My Wife to Cum

Story Info
Wife meets the man who gave her her first orgasm.
5.7k words
3.86
17.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saxonista
Saxonista
42 Followers

My wife, Lizzie, has a mains-powered wand vibrator which she turns to when she can't quite get there with her small vibrator. It never fails to deliver a powerful orgasm and she is never more vocal than in the seconds before it pushes her over the edge. I call it "Ronnie".

When we were not long married, Lizzie and I moved from our hometown to an area where a few members of my distant family lived. They became aware of our move and made contact with us to welcome us and offer help. This brought us into contact with my cousin Ronnie.

Ronnie was about seven or eight years older than us. He was an athletic guy, fit from construction work and was quite good looking with blue eyes and longish blond hair. He dressed smartly and was confident and, although married to Shelley, came across very much as a ladies' man. We later realised he was, in fact, a shameless lothario and Lizzie, who was about 22 at the time, ended up having a memorable sexual encounter with him.

We had only met him a few times, with other family members, and so were a little surprised by an invitation to visit his house and spend an evening with him and Shelley, and then stay overnight. We accepted quite happily. The evening was fun but very alcoholic and, strongly encouraged by Ronnie, we all got quite drunk.

During the evening I noticed several whispered conversations between him and Lizzie, no doubt being very indiscreet in their drunken state although Lizzie said she was so drunk she couldn't remember any of it. I doubted that. It became clear to me as the evening wore on that Ronnie was strongly attracted to her and although nothing else happened, Lizzie did tell me he had groped her tits in the hall while she was getting ready to leave the following morning. She said she just laughed it off.

A few weeks later he turned up at the house while I was at work. Lizzie was a bit lonely at home in a new area and, she later admitted, was attracted to him. When he made a move on her she admitted putting up only token resistance before submitting to a full-on, naked sex session with him in our lounge. When she confessed this to me some time later she told me that his sexual technique had been sensational from the start. He had teased her and masturbated her into a frenzy of lust in a way that I had never managed to do. He had told her that he was going to make her beg to be fucked - and she confirmed that he succeeded.

Lizzie and I lost our virginity to each other and had virtually no sexual experience outside of our relationship up to that point. We had regular, good sex and Lizzie said she had sensations which she called orgasms. However, one day she excitedly announced to me that she had used the vibrator I had bought for her and, after some perseverance, she had orgasmed properly for the first time. She now knew the difference.

I don't remember the exact timings but this all happened at about the same time Ronnie was on the scene. From various things she has said down the years, usually when a little drunk, I think that it was actually Ronnie that delivered her first proper orgasm during that afternoon, not a vibrator.

Moreover, I think that experience changed her. It liberated her and disinhibited her and gave her confidence and a new hunger for sex and orgasms. I don't know for certain, but I suspect that Ronnie had her several more times as well, although she always denied it. In fact, for a while she was almost out of control and had sexual encounters with a number of men. I don't know how many, but certainly more than just a few. She worked behind the bar in a pub at the time and had many offers.

However, the truth is that I really do not have a problem with any of this. It turns me on. In later life we came to an understanding that I liked to watch her having sex and she quite liked the variety. So we slowly got into a "hot wife" lifestyle and consequently I have watched her have sex with dozens of men. But even now, after all those experiences, I still find the thought of her illicit, supercharged afternoon of sex with Ronnie a huge turn-on. She knows that she can excite me by using his name and mocking my sexual performance by comparing it to his and to the electrifying excitement he gave her.

She did later say that she had told Ronnie that she had confessed her affair to me and that he did not take it well. It was the last she heard from him and, unsurprisingly, we lost all contact with him soon after. Although we still live in the same area, I had never bumped into him or seen him around town over the course of the intervening 30 years. But this changed one afternoon recently when Lizzie and I were sat in Starbucks having a coffee.

Ronnie walked in. My back was to the door but Lizzie spotted him immediately and said, "I'm sure that's Ronnie who's just walked in," knowing the effect it would have on me. I looked over my shoulder just as he looked in our direction and we made eye contact. His eyes flitted between me and Lizzie, showing clear signs of recognition, and I waited to see if he would acknowledge us or deliver a snub. He chose the former with a half-smile and a nod before walking up to the counter to order.

Lizzie kept smiling in his direction and he caught her eye again and then wandered over to us while his drink was being prepared. He said hello and shook my hand, looking a little sheepish, but Lizzie slid off her stool and gave him a warm hug and kissed his cheek in greeting, largely for my gratification I thought. But it seemed to put him at ease and we went through the usual long time no see conversation and, whilst I was just polite, Lizzie was very warm and interested, touching him several times.

He stopped the conversation with, "My coffee is ready," when his name was called and he walked away to collect it. It was in a paper cup so he could have left with a nod or a wave at that point, but instead he came back to continue the conversation, The cynic in me thought that he had already sniffed the outside chance of another fuck and so didn't want to miss the opportunity pursue it.

He had aged reasonably well -- he was much the same as he was but with shorter, greying hair and a hint of a belly. As ever, he was smartly dressed in boots, designer blue jeans, white shirt and a sharp jacket topped off with a scarf wrapped loosely around his neck -- still clearly very conscious of his image.

He was still married to Shelley and told us where he now lived before establishing exactly where we were now living, down to the house number.... We shared a lot of family trivia but all the time his and Lizzie's body language betrayed that there was still clearly an attraction there. Lizzie, too, has aged well, dresses better than she ever did and, with nice curves and big tits, is still enticingly voluptuous.

They had moved closer and closer together and at one point Lizzie looked down sharply as, I am sure, he brushed the front of his jeans across her thigh, below the level of the high counter-style table. I pretended not to notice and excused myself to go to the toilet. Lizzie would know, as I had done it before, that this was to give her the opportunity to discuss opportunities and make arrangements, if she was so inclined. I really didn't know where things would go.

I took my time in the toilet and when I returned they were close together speaking very quietly to each other. I sat down and both of them took a sip of their coffee. I wasn't quite prepared for Lizzie's next words: "I've just been telling Ronnie that he gave me the best masturbation I have ever had." Ronnie stared at the table. "He offered to do me again and I am quite keen so I said yes. Shall we go back to ours?" He looked at her and then at me.

I nodded, "Sure." He smiled at her and then at me and nodded. I said, "You know where we are, see you shortly," and we got up and left.

In the car Lizzie said, "I assume you are OK with this?" I smiled and nodded. She went on, "As soon as you had gone he just said he would love to see me again. He had overawed me when I first met him so I decided to be a bit more in control this time. I just said, "You mean you want to fuck me?" and he was a bit taken aback but said yes.

"I told him he was still the best masturbation I had ever had and he said he could do it again, but even better. I said OK, I would hold him to that, but I only had sex nowadays when you were with me and he became very suspicious. I assured him that you would probably just watch and he asked if you would really be OK with that. I assured him that all would be cool, but then I baited him a little by saying that if he wasn't up to it to forget it.

He fell over himself to agree and so I told him that I would arrange it. He still looked unsure but went along with it. Then you came back. I think I shocked him with my bluntness but he clearly still thinks of himself as a stud and able to deliver, so no way was he going to turn down the offer."

We parked on the drive and went into the house. I left the front door wide open and about five minutes later he pulled up slowly and then moved onto the drive when he was sure he had the right house. He walked up to the front door and called hello and Lizzie beckoned him through to the kitchen.

"We are having some wine, would you like some?" she said. He nodded and I poured three glasses which we carried through to the lounge. Depending on how confident the guy was, in some previous situations like this I had made myself scarce for ten minutes or so to let them get relaxed. Ronnie seemed excited but edgy and so I excused myself saying I would be back in a few minutes and went upstairs. Downstairs I could hear they were talking but not what they were saying although I suspected Lizzie was reassuring him it was on and I was cool with it. It continued for several minutes but then stopped.

I crept down the stairs and peered through the gap in the door that I had left quite deliberately. They were starting to get down to it and so I watched from the door for a few minutes. Lizzie was on her back on the sofa, top pushed up over her tits and one nipple exposed which Ronnie was sucking. He broke off and sat up, pulling Lizzie up and peeling off her top then unhooking her bra and tossing it to one side. She pulled her shoulders back, thrust her D-cup tits up and shimmied them from side to side, drawing a low growl from him. She tugged at his shirt which he pulled over his head without undoing the buttons. He was clearly very excited now and going with it.

He still had a hard body and she stroked his chest and biceps approvingly before he leaned in and squeezed her tits and sucked her nipples until they were both standing up hard. I heard him say that he had fantasized many times about having these big tits to play with again. He continued to massage them as he pushed her back again, kissing hungrily with mouths wide and tongues entwining. After a couple of minutes he got up again and pulled down her skirt and knickers while she led on the sofa. He moved in and held her tits while he kissed her belly and then her cunt, inhaling deeply through his nose.

He stood up and undid his trousers while hooking his boots off with his toes. He slid his jeans and his pants down his legs and kicked them away. They were both naked and they looked at each other for a few seconds. Lizzie had always said that his cock was really not exceptional but was, in fact, pretty much identical to mine. He was standing there with a very full erection and I could see what she meant. Same shape and same size but it had been a while since I had managed an erection like his and that made me a little envious.

He got back on the sofa and led on his side on the inside of her while she led on her back. She reached for his cock but he pulled her hand away and pushed both her arms back over her head. I heard him say "Not yet, I'm going to make you beg for that, just like you did the first time."

Lizzie grinned and said, "We'll see."

His fingertips started describing circles around her belly button and then wandered all over her body while he licked her tits and occasionally sucked her nipples. He turned his attention to her inner thighs, stroking them but never quite reaching her cunt even though she lifted her hips to encourage him. Then back to her belly and across the top of her pubic hair. He was patient and gentle.

I walked into the room. They both looked at me momentarily but then just continued. I sat in the other adjacent sofa and settled back to enjoy, with a good view of things. He was still stroking her, licking and kissing her but not touching her cunt. He continued in the same vein causing her to wriggle and moan occasionally and then, after about ten minutes, he began occasionally to brush across her cunt and drag his fingernails lightly up her inner thigh, and then up the sides of her labia. She responded by moaning and spreading her legs wider and tried to move her arms, but he pushed them firmly back behind her head.

She turned her head towards me and gave me a look which betrayed her intense pleasure. He saw it and looked at me, smirked and then moved his hand down to her cunt and began to draw lazy circles around her clitoris with his index finger, without ever touching it. He occasionally slipped his finger into her now very wet slit and then back to around and around her clit. He kept doing this for what seemed like ages and she became more and more vocal, expressing her rising excitement and then cursing him for the teasing.

Eventually, she raised her head to look at him and started a sort of plaintive whining, lifting her hips into his hand, but each time she did it he just stopped. She threw her head back and snapped "You bastard!", half laughing.

He smirked again and looked at me as he moved his finger onto her clitoris and made tiny circles on it with very little pressure, causing her to gasp and whine. He maintained eye contact with me and kept up his slow gentle masturbation. She moved her arms again but he quickly pinned her back and held them with his left hand while he continued to masturbate her with his right.

She was getting very animated now and occasionally squirmed. He had been working on her for 25 minutes and her moaning was constant and had become very intense -- no giggling now. She started repeating: "I'm close now. Make me come. Make me come."

He looked at her face while increasing the pressure on her clitoris again and said, "What do you want?"

"Make me come and fuck me." He leaned in and sucked her nipple and started to rub her clitoris between his fingers causing her to gasp but after a few seconds he eased off again. "Ohhhh, Jesus!, fuck!" she gasped, "Make me come!"

"You know what you want this time, don't you? Not so sure what was coming last time, were you?" he said, and he looked at me.

She was breathing heavily now. "Yes. You made me come. I want to come."

"What?"

"You made me come! You know you did. You gave me an orgasm."

"What else?" he said, still looking at me.

"You fucked me! You fucked my brains out. Please. Make me come."

"Was it good?"

She was talking breathlessly now and rocking her head from side to side. "The best. The best I've ever had. You made me come and you fucked me. It was fantastic. Now do it again."

He kept looking at me. "It was your first ever orgasm, wasn't it?"

She hesitated but then blurted out, "Yes! Fucking hell, yes! You made me come! Now do me again!"

He smiled at me then leaned in and sucked her nipple. His cock was stiff and he began to grind it against her hip. She responded by wriggling against it. Then his hand went back to her clitoris and he started to masturbate her much more firmly. She groaned loudly. He lifted his head and with his face inches from hers he said, "Do you want me to fuck you?

"Oh God, yes! Make me come and then fuck my brains out!"

"You know what you have to do...." and he sucked her nipple again.

"You bastard. You fucking bastard! Alright, I'm begging you. I'm fucking begging you to make me come and fuck my brains while HE watches."

He looked at me again. "Yeeees, that's what you want, isn't it? And are you going to swallow?"

She hesitated again before letting out a groan and snapping, "Yes!"

He chuckled at me and then sucked her nipple while his hand suddenly became a blur as he worked her clitoris vigorously. She gasped and moaned then she turned to look at me, her face contorted and her eyes wide as she started to come. He released her arms and she let out a long, sustained, moan followed with breathless gasping and squeals, her head lifted to look down at him working on her, her shoulders repeatedly jerking forward, her legs straight and her toes pointed as her thighs began to shiver and then shake uncontrollably.

Ronnie looked at me and then at her face and then at me again as if to say, "I'm making your wife come hard -- how do you like that?"

Her orgasm was incredibly intense and sustained and he seemed to know exactly how to keep it going, looking at her face, speaking softly to her and skilfully stimulating her clitoris. He was asking her, "You like this, hmmm? Coming while he's watching? You want my big cock in you? Hmmm? You want me to fuck you hard?" She seemed to answer every question with a rising whimper to signal her approval amongst a cacophony of other moans and squeals and curses.

As she started to come down he gradually eased off the clitoral stimulation, seemingly judging her needs perfectly. Her gasping slowed to panting and as she started to gather her composure again she said very firmly, "Fuck me!"

He quickly got between her legs, lifted them onto his arms and then guided the end of his very stiff cock into her. He glanced across at me, as if to check I was watching, before penetrating with a firm shove, up the hilt, causing a flood of juices to squelch, and then pounded her hard and fast, pausing to push her legs back to her shoulders and pile drive his cock straight down into her with the weight of his body.

One thing I knew was that Lizzie loves to be fucked hard straight after an orgasm and it was clear Ronnie knew that too. In fact, he could not have fucked her any harder and she moaned her appreciation of his effort. He kept making eye contact with me and smirking as if to say, "I'm fucking your wife and you just have to watch."

After about five minutes, and with sweat starting to trickle down his face, he pulled out and stood up, indicating to Lizzie that she should get up too. She stood and he led on his back on the sofa with his head closest to me. He held his arms up indicating she should get on. She straddled him and reached under to grab his cock. She looked at me with a serious expression as she impaled herself on it, her eyes rolling back into her head as she got the full length in, and her lips releasing a sigh of satisfaction.

He reached up and massaged her tits, tweaking the nipples as she rocked her hips to grind his cock. All the time she was looking at me. She did not try to disguise her pleasure. It was like she was scratching an itch that she had not been able to reach for years. She was unashamedly wallowing in her lust for this man and she wasn't going to hold anything back in the pursuit of erotic pleasure and sexual satisfaction from him.

She placed her hands on his chest and lifted her knees to allow herself to take her weight onto her feet. She grabbed his hands to steady herself and then she started to bounce on him. It was incredibly erotic. I could see his hard cock disappearing as it was swallowed completely by her cunt with a slap of flesh and a spatter of juices before emerging, wet and glistening with her labia clinging to the shaft. Then in again, over and over, his eyes darting between her cunt and her tits, which were bouncing wildly. He was grunting as he lifted his hips to meet her. She kept going for what seemed an impossibly long time, constantly looking back at me with intense pleasure written all over her face, her juices flowing freely.

Saxonista
Saxonista
42 Followers
12