The Man Who Taught My Wife to Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually she had to stop, slapping down one final time, panting and grinding her hips on him. "Fuck me from behind," she said, and lifted herself off. Ronnie got up and Lizzie knelt on the sofa, leaning on the arm nearest me with her head about 18 inches from mine. She looked at me again as he penetrated her and this time she smiled at me and said, "Ooh, that's good." Then she looked over her shoulder at Ronnie and said, "You haven't lost your touch have you?"

Ronnie looked at me as he answered, "Well you're still a great fuck," and smirked.

I had managed to sit still and keep quiet while enjoying the view but my excitement was at fever pitch and my cock was as hard as it had been for ages. I adjusted it to try to get comfortable and Lizzie said "Why don't you just get naked?" I stood up and stripped while they both watched me, Ronnie now fucking her at a much steadier pace. He watched very carefully as I revealed my cock. I think maybe he thought I was poorly endowed but, sporting a really hard erection, he saw that I was the equal of him.

Part of me wanted to put my cock in her mouth but I also really wanted to see them finish without my interference, so I sat back on the sofa. Lizzie said with a big smile, "I told you he was good."

"Well, you're gonna be impressed by the guy who gives you your first orgasm," I said.

She chuckled and said, "Mmmm, yeah. I think you guessed right on that. He seemed to know that I'd never come and decided he was going to do it for me. Is that right, Ron?"

Ronnie just said, "Yeah," but gave her four or five hard thrusts to ram the message home.

I looked at him and said "So how many times did you fuck her."

Lizzie pulled a little face and said, "Oo-err." Ronnie smirked again. "Well," she said, "how many times was it Ron?".

"Four," he said. Lizzie just stared at me but then he picked up the pace again causing her to half close her eyes. He was loving this conversation.

I looked at her and said, with a smile, "Lucky you, if you got it like this every time."

"The last time was a quickie fuck," she said. "But the other three were pretty fucking amazing." Then she dropped her head and said, "Come on, fuck me hard, finish me off in style."

Ronnie bristled and grabbed her hips and started to pound her again. He soon started to grunt and looked at me and said, "Your wife is a fantastic fuck and she comes like dream. She needs to be properly fucked like this on a regular basis and I'm the man for the job." Then his body jerked and he gasped, "I'm gonna come."

He pulled out and stepped back and Lizzie quickly got off the sofa and fell to her knees on the floor. Ronnie came around to stand right by me, clutching and squeezing his cock which was inches from my face. He clearly wanted me to see what was about to happen close up. Lizzie quickly shuffled round until she was kneeling in front him, her leg against mine.

He released his cock and she grabbed it and sank her mouth over it. He looked at me and grinned. She bobbed her head and masturbated him and after only six or seven seconds he started to come with a long guttural moan and, "Ah, I'm coming, here it comes." She had hinted to me previously that he came quite heavily and the first spurt was prodigious, hitting the side of her nose and spattering onto my leg.

She had taken my spunk into her mouth maybe only a dozen times during our long relationship as she really didn't like the taste and so I didn't press her. But she went after Ronnie's spunk like it was nectar, closing her mouth over his cock and letting him unload the rest into her. And there was a lot of it.

He grabbed two fistfuls of her hair and held her head and grinned at me as he pumped himself into her, six inches from my face. After the fifth pulse her mouth was full. She gagged and coughed slightly, forcing spunk to spurt from the corners of her mouth and drip off her chin and onto her tits. Still she sucked on him and took it all until he had emptied himself into her.

She looked up at me and fixed my eyes, then gripped his hips, slowly pulling her head back as he released his grip until his cock slipped out of her mouth releasing a flood spunk down over her chin and tits. She opened her mouth wide revealing it was still half full of spunk. She gulped and swallowed hard, opening her mouth again to show us it was gone. He looked at me and winked saying, "Fucking superb, eh!"

He was in his element with a cuckolded audience to witness his virtuoso skills and a woman totally in thrall to his sexual prowess, willing, in fact eager, to take his spunk as the ultimate tribute to his skill. But I was complicit. It was exactly what I hoped would happen and I fucking loved it.

Ronnie moved away and sat back on the sofa. She turned to me, wiped her chin and massaged his dripping spunk into her tits. She said without prompting, "In our first session Ronnie reduced me to jelly and then made me beg to be fucked. He said he would fuck me if I let him come in my mouth and I swallowed it. He just wound me up into a frenzy and I think I would have done anything for him. Then he actually made me come for the first time and I was just so grateful, and so turned on, that I wanted it. Same today, really."

I pulled her close to me and kissed her. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and she responded in kind as we kissed passionately, sharing the taste of his spunk. She rubbed her slippery tits against me to complete the sharing.

By now I was shivering with excitement and she asked, "Do you want a suck or a fuck, darling?" She looked spent - dishevelled and completely satiated, and I knew I was on the point of coming and wasn't going last more than a few seconds anyway, so I asked her to go and sit with Ronnie. She sat down and he put his arm around her, pulling her close, almost like he was claiming ownership as she snuggled into him with her head on his chest.

I asked her, "Is he the best fuck you have ever had?"

She sighed and hesitated, then she put her hand around his cock and said, unsmilingly, "I have had plenty of fantastic fucks from bigger cocks than this, but he gives so much more. He understands foreplay, masturbation, orgasms. He is just so skilful and tuned in to my body. And then he delivers a good, long, hard fuck and a big spunk load to finish. So yes, sex with Ronnie is the best sex I have ever had." She leaned down and kissed his cock and he stroked her hair, looking at me with a very self-satisfied half smile.

I wanked my cock and, after a few seconds, pulled down hard on the shaft and sent up five strong spurts of spunk over my chest and belly. Then we all sat quietly for a minute or so until the spunk started to trickle down my sides and I got up and pulled a couple of tissues to wipe myself. Lizzie got up and asked Ronnie if he would like a shower. They were both sweaty and spunky and she led him upstairs to the bathroom. They stood in the bath and she used the shower to wash them both down before soaping him with gel.

I watched through the open door as she slowly massaged his whole body. She turned him around to do his shoulders and back, including special attention to his arsehole, which he clearly enjoyed. She put her arms around him, squeezing her tits against his back, and soaped his cock until he was semi-erect.

He turned her around and did the same for her, clearly relishing the opportunity to massage her soapy tits and, from behind, stroking her cunt and actually fingering her arsehole, causing her to giggle. She stopped him going further and turned the shower on again to rinse themselves down. I grabbed two fresh towels from the airer and took them in, which ended their session. They got out and I got in and showered while they went back downstairs to where their clothes were.

I started to wonder where we would go from here. She clearly was still infatuated with him and I thought that it was probably because, in the best possible way, he had expanded her sexual horizons with that first orgasm and so he held a special place in her life. I dried myself, put on my dressing gown and went back downstairs to the lounge, half expecting to find them having sex again But he was dressing, slowly, almost reluctantly, while she was sprawled across a sofa naked, legs apart.

"I hope we can do this again soon," he said. After Lizzie's little speech I think he thought she would relish the chance of more Ronnie sex, but she burst his bubble.

She shook her head slowly and cupped her tits, pinching the nipples, "Nah," she said, "that was a nice trip down memory lane but I get all the great sex and orgasms I need. I don't think we will be going there again." She opened her legs a little wider and then slowly stroked her cunt, clearly teasing him.

He looked crestfallen. "Really?", he said with a slightly whining tone, looking at her hand moving slowly, "We are great together."

"Yeah, it was good, but, as I said, I get all the good sex I need." I realised what she was doing. In the past, this guy had totally dominated and enthralled her with his good looks and sexual prowess and eventually just walked away. She was giving a little payback. She was in control now. "If I fancy a fuck, I," she said with emphasis, "will call you." She tilted her head and smiled sweetly.

It was clear he wanted to remonstrate but, being Ronnie, I think the realisation that any more debate would ruin any chance he had of a repeat performance was his prime concern. "OK," he said smiling, "you know where I am."

He finished dressing and Lizzie made it clear he was expected to leave. He insisted we take his phone number but Lizzie declined to give him hers. We walked him to the front door, her still naked, and as he turned to say goodbye she moved in, put her arms around him and gave him a long, wet, open-mouthed kiss while I watched. As they disengaged, he chuckled and looked at me and said, "If she needs a good session, Will, give me a call. I'll make sure she's satisfied. And, just for you, I'll make her fucking beg for it first."

I smiled and gave him a thumbs up and he left. Lizzie smiled at me. "I told you he was good!" she said, and sauntered away laughing, "But I'm calling the shots now..."


12