The Man with Magic Hands Ch. 03

Story Info
Rick trains to be a sexy masseur.
2.1k words
4.32
12.3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

***

Training to be a masseur involves three basic stages. Firstly, you need to study your anatomy 101. Bone and muscle structure. Lymph system. And then what they call 'contra-indications': conditions that would prevent a safe or healthy massage.

Next is learning the technique. There are long gliding strokes (effleurage), kneading and rolling (petrissage) and pummelling or percussion moves (tapotement). It's all very structured and efficient. Each move prepares the body for the next, warming the skin, stretching and relaxing the muscles, then clearing knotted muscle tissue, increasing blood flow and draining the lymph system of toxins. Once you understand the process you start to respect the skill of the masseur, as well as recognising the process of relaxing and unwinding in safe, skilled hands.

And finally you must practice. Which of course, requires some bodies to work on.

I was the only male on the course. There were four of us. Two of the girls were in their early twenties, plus an older woman, Jenny, who was maybe late thirties? The tutor, Wendy, was a little older still. Quite brusque and matter-of-fact. Reminded me of an old teacher of mine. It was slightly surreal, sitting in a dimly-lit room chatting about shoulders, thighs and the importance of maintaining propriety with each client.

"So you would invite them to undress and lay on the couch," said Wendy firmly "And then leave the room for a few minutes while they get ready. Especially you, Rick!"

I blushed and they giggled. I felt like a schoolboy being reprimanded by the headmistress for peeking at a girl's knickers.

"So are you all ready for some proper massage practice?" She continued. We nodded enthusiastically.

"Good. We're going to start by working in pairs. Rick you can work with Jenny in the Jade Room. Sarah and Liz will be in Amethyst. Decide amongst yourselves who is going first."

I swallowed. So this is it then, I thought. Time to actually try massaging a real person.

Jenny was a little shy so I offered to be the first 'client'. She left the room while I stripped and lay face down on the couch, covering as much as possible with the blanket. I was slightly worried about getting aroused, since Jenny was an attractive woman, but we'd discussed the issue in some depth so I knew that erections in men were perfectly normal in such a relaxing setting. Masseurs are taught to 'cover & ignore'. Strict professionalism you know!

It was delightful. Jenny was a little hesitant. It was, after all, her first time. But she performed the moves with her tiny soft hands, silent throughout as instructed. Having never been professionally massaged, I began to understand how wonderful it feels. Then it was time to swap.

I re-entered the room a short while later. Jenny was face down on the couch, resting her head on her hands. Her hair was tied in a bun leaving her neck exposed. Moment of truth, I thought.

"I'll start with some effleurage to the back and shoulders," I said softly, warming a palmful of oil in my hands. I placed them on her back and gently glided up to her shoulder blades.

"Oh," she squeaked. "Wow."

Continuing to work her back in long strokes, my hands moved up to her shoulders and curled around her neck softly, pulling back and down the length of her spine. She was breathing steadily. I felt her legs move apart slightly under the blanket. I guess the magic hands are working then, I mused.

"That's...incredible," she moaned. I applied a little extra pressure into her shoulders, drawing my hands across to her arms, then around and onto her back again.

"Oh... Oh dear... Oh shit," she said, shifting uncomfortably. She had begun sweating.

"Are you alright?" I asked, although it was becoming clear that she wasn't. I lifted my hands off her body and stepped back.

Jenny twisted slightly, grabbed the sheet and sat up. She was flushed. She looked at me for a moment.

"Sorry," she stuttered. "I, er... got a little distracted." She blushed red and fanned herself. The sheet slipped slightly and her left boob popped into view. I turned away quickly.

There was a knock on the door which startled us both.

"Everything OK in there," called Wendy. Jenny dropped back on the couch, pulling up the sheet, just as Wendy walked in.

"All OK I think," I muttered, trying to compose myself.

"He's very good," mumbled Jenny, head buried in the couch.

Wendy looked at us both suspiciously, shrugged and turned back to the door.

"Excellent," she stated matter-of-factly. "Keep an eye on your timing."

As the door closed Jenny sat up and the sheet dropped to the floor. "Come here," she purred.

"Er, shouldn't I be..."

"Shush, just come here."

I moved towards her naked body and she took my hands and placed them on her breasts. Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath and sighed, pushing one hand down across her tummy, between her thighs and into her panties. I cupped her crotch and slipped a finger inside her warm pussy. She bit her lips, trying not to moan. I could feel the urgency in her breath as she guided my hand so that my finger slipped in and out of her opening. She was already quite wet. She reached up and kissed me, forcing her tongue into my mouth.

I was rock hard and as horny as hell but acutely conscious that Wendy could waltz in at any moment.

"This is all very unprofessio..." I whispered but she clamped her mouth over mine and kissed me hard.

"Shut up," she whispered quietly in my ear, still holding one hand over her boob which I squeezed gently, as she rocked against the other. Her vagina contracted around my finger and she came with a jolt, gasping as quietly as she could, panting close to my ear. Her legs shook for a few seconds and I felt her hot cum wash over my fingers on to the couch cover.

After a few seconds she relaxed and lay back on the couch with a huge sigh. I stood there, fingers sticky with her fluids, wondering what to do next. I knew I needed to calm down and finish the massage but it all seemed, well, a little unnecessary. Jenny looked pretty relaxed to me!

***

I got a call from her about a week later. Did I want to come to a party she was holding? "Sure, why not," I said. Since Laura was away with friends I had a free weekend so it seemed harmless enough.

It was a rather nice detached town house and clearly the party was in full swing when I arrived. Jenny answered the door.

"How's the business going?" she said as she ushered me in. I looked at her blankly. "Massage?" She said.

"Oh, right!" I replied. "Haven't really got started yet. Need a couch and sheets and all that."

"Oh, you must do it," she beamed. "In fact, come with me." She led me to a small side room. It was stunning. Tastefully decorated with spiritual pictures, a buddha in one corner and candles dotted along the shelves. And a large permanent couch set up in the middle of the room.

"Nice set up!"

"Cost a small fortune," she confided. "Did I mention that my husband is a lawyer?"

I stared at her for a second. A husband? It hadn't occurred to me. And she hadn't worn a ring during our massage training. I gulped.

"It's fine," she whispered. "Just our little secret, eh?"

We wandered back to the lounge and she said hello to a few friends and neighbours, introducing me as a fellow massage therapist. I got more than a few furtive glances from the ladies, most of whom were clearly with their husbands and partners.

"Amanda Clay is definitely up for a bit of fun," whispered Jenny as we moved around the room. "She's been banging her gardener for over a year. Vanessa Martin probably. Absolutely minted that one. Oh and let me introduce Maya. I know for a fact that she's gagging for some attention. Her husband's a total prat."

She introduced me to Maya and Andy. I took them to be a fair bit older, maybe early fifties. Andy seemed Ok to me, a large and rather ruddy character. Maya was a short, dark skinned woman with long black hair. She nodded slightly as I shook her hand which she held tightly for a few seconds, reluctantly letting go as I pulled it back.

"So you're a masseur?" Said Andy. "You're into that kind of thing aren't you, honey," he continued, addressing Maya. She nodded silently.

"The therapy room is all set up," chirped Jenny. "Why don't you give it a test run for me?"

"Hey, That's a great idea," boomed Andy. "You said you were a bit stiff, honey. Rick's offering a free massage."

Maya and I stared at each other for a second. I blushed. This wasn't quite what I was expecting and it all seemed a little, well, sudden. But Maya was smiling.

"Sure, if you like," I shrugged. "I need some practice."

Jenny led us back to the therapy room and showed me where everything was. She whispered something in Maya's ear and then turned to me.

"Look after her, eh?" she grinned. "And have fun! Oh, and by the way, the door has a lock."

We looked at each other nervously. "I should probably leave the room," I said.

"You don't need to worry," she said, unbuttoning her blouse. "I'm not shy. And besides you are going to run your hands all over my naked body, right?" We giggled.

She undressed down to her bra and knickers and lay on the couch. As she lay forwards she reached back and unclipped her bra, pulling it away. I rubbed some oil into my hands and began working on her back.

We stayed silent for a few minutes while I massage her back and shoulders. She sighed a few times as I worked.

"Everything Ok?" I muttered.

"Perfect," she purred. She had very delicate skin and good muscle tone. Not like Schwarzenegger, of course, but she clearly kept in shape.

"May I ask what Jenny said to you?" I ventured quietly.

"She said she'd keep my husband occupied so I could enjoy myself," she giggled.

"Oh right. So That's, like, girl code for...something?"

"Something nice, I hope. This massage is making me very horny. Do you offer happy endings?"

I glance nervously at the door, then back at Maya's beautiful body. Hell, why not! It was clear that consent had been given, so I slipped my hands down under the sheet and over her buttocks. She wriggled and parted her legs slightly. I slipped a hand between her legs and began stroking her pussy rhythmically. She arched her back and groaned. As I massaged her, she dropped her arm down and reached for my groin, fondling my bulge through my trousers. It hardened at her touch.

Suddenly she pulled my hand away and twisted on to her side. Fumbling with my zip, she released my cock which sprang into view almost slapping her across the face. She giggled again, took a firm grip with one hand and guided it into her mouth.

Jee. Sus. Christ! That felt unbelievable! She may have been an older woman, but she sucked like a rampant teenager, lapping at my shaft and sucking the end of my cock like a true professional. I lifted her leg so I could reach between her thighs and finger her pussy again. She clamped her legs around my hand and pushed against me, increasing her pace on my throbbing penis. This was turning into a massage made in heaven. I secretly sent a little prayer of thanks to Laura for the whole idea, wherever she was. Partying with her mates in the Algarve, I think.

Maya was close to climax and I could feel her legs twitching. I slipped two fingers inside her and felt her vaginal walls contract.

"mmmmmmm" she was moaning and I felt her spasm and twitch, legs shaking. Incredibly, she kept my cock in her mouth the whole time and a few seconds later I felt the jizz rising and grunted as I shot my load on to the back of her tongue. She held still as I spurted a few times, slowly coming down. And then she swallowed.

She released me and I dropped back into a chair in the corner, cock still waving in the air, dribbling with excess cum. Maya beamed at me from the couch.

"Can I book you for a regular session?" she grinned. "My husband says I need to relax more."