The Managing Partner

Story Info
A devoted wife helps her husband's career.
9.1k words
3.34
24.6k
42
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I practice law in a large city in the Midwest. At the time of these events, I was an associate with a large firm that deals with corporate litigation and I was working long hours. My wife Jan is a nurse and we live in a comfortable house in a leafy neighborhood.

Jan is a lovely woman, then in her early-30s. She wears her blond hair in a short Pixie style, and makes some effort to conceal her magnificent body in modest clothing, at least when she's out and about. Looking at her you'd think she is very sexy, but never guess how passionate she is. We work hard, and when we're naked, we like to play hard. Despite my busy schedule, we still manage to find time for a vivid sex life.

This narrative focuses on events that began at my office. As with most big firms with a large number of both partners and associates, Owen, Wallace & Perry assigns mentors to associates in order to supervise their work, guide their careers, and steer them on the right track toward possible partnership. My designated mentor was a prominent attorney named Richard Duchamp, who was in his early fifties, but still handsome and athletic. Richard had been a trail-blazing lawyer in his younger years, having taken up several high profile civil rights cases as an assistant US attorney. He was a leading light in both the local legal community and among our city's substantial African American population. He is also married to a woman of striking good looks named Audrey, who mostly does volunteer work and lives very comfortably while her husband works 70-80 hours a week.

I was pleased to have Richard for a mentor. Our relationship was cordial and I learned a great deal from him. What I could not have realized at the outset was what a turn the relationship would take.

It was in my third year with the firm and Richard and I had been working together closely on a number of cases, spending many late hours at the office. For the first eighteen months or so, I'd never heard him say anything untoward about anyone. He was always very circumspect, but Richard was also an astute judge of people and their ways.

Having met Jan at several of the firm's social functions, he must have somehow discerned that my wife had a hidden side to her that was carefully masked by her considerable grace and charm. Richard was also in a position of extraordinary power over me. He could make or break me professionally. A nod from him and the other partners would welcome me into their exclusive club; a shake of the head and I'd be on my own, hustling clients outside the courthouse.

One night we were working in Richard's office going through some discovery on a case. The door was closed and no one was around. Somehow, during a break for Chinese takeout, the subject turned to that ultimate of workplace taboos, sex.

"You and your wife are young," Richard said. "I'll bet you two are at it all the time."

At first, I was uncomfortable with this turn of the conversation, but I also knew that Richard was the man in charge. I was plenty ambitious, so if it required me to play along to get ahead I was willing to do so. I just didn't realize how far this particular game would go.

"I work a lot," I replied, with a nervous laugh, "but, yeah, we like to do it."

With a little further probing, Richard got me to divulge details of our sex life.

After we'd finished eating, we returned to our work and nothing more was said on the matter. Nevertheless, over the course of the next few months, Richard would occasionally comment about Jan's appearance. First, it was about her clothes, and how nicely she dressed, but then he went further, commenting about her porcelain skin, sparkling blue eyes, or her round ass and full bosom. I never mentioned any of this to Jan because I knew she liked and respected Richard and Audrey.

Then at lunch one day Richard dropped the bombshell on me. He told me that he occasionally had arrangements with associates whereby he could have their wives in exchange for the fast track to partnerships. He didn't tell me which of the younger partners had had to surrender their wives in order to grasp the brass ring, but he hinted that it was more than one or two. He explained that some of the wives seemed to enjoy it as they occasionally graced Richard with their charms even after their husbands had made partner. I was of course stunned. I could feel the color drain from my face as I wondered how I was going to bring this up to Jan. They sure as hell never covered this in law school!

I wasn't sure what to do. I suppose I should have consulted a lawyer, but Richard is extremely powerful and I doubted any local lawyer would take my word over his. So I turned to the one person I knew would give me the best advice.

That evening, after dinner, I told Jan what Richard wanted. She too was shocked, and after that initial surprise, worked her way through a series of predictable emotions. One that I didn't see coming was willingness, as in willingness to go along with what Richard wanted.

Jan is no prude, and I knew that before we got together in college she'd had a few boyfriends. She knew her way around the bed. So it was that after a few hours of discussing it, Jan told me that for the comfortable and secure life of partnership, she was willing to help me by sleeping with my boss. To be honest, I saw signs of arousal in Jan as she played through the scenario in her mind; the possibility of naughty interracial sex in some hotel in the middle of the day while I was slaving away at the office seemed to pique her interest.

We often spoke of our fantasies to each other, but always discussed it within the context of our marriage. Obviously, I had many fantasies about other women, but I wasn't going to tell her that! However, she now confessed to having numerous fantasies about other men. Despite my own misgivings, I found myself aroused at the thought of Richard and Jan in bed together. We were both overcome by a complex mixture of emotions to the point that I stripped my lovely wife naked and took her on the couch.

Jan's pussy is always the best but on this particular night her juices were really flowing. I knew that as I banged her from behind she imagined herself stripped and taken by Richard. She had a number of trembling orgasms before I finally unloaded into her. I had never before taken her with such force and it was awesome! Even after that she was so horny that later in the evening I came across her in the bathroom, fudding herself silly.

Looking on the bright side, I guess I had partnership in the bag, because Richard was going to love Jan, even if it was only the one time. Later, as we were lying in bed, Jan wrapped her creamy and delicate hand around my semi-erect cock and told me to go ahead and set things up with Richard. My head was swimming, especially when she said, "You know, when I'm in love there isn't anything I won't do for my man, and nothing I won't let him do to me. I love you, baby, and if this is what it takes for you to make partner, I am willing to do it!"

"Okay," I said, almost with a sense of resignation. In order to advance my career I was about to offer up my beautiful wife's body.

The next day I quietly told Richard he had a deal. He smiled a bigger smile than I had ever seen from him, put his hand on my shoulder and said, "My boy, you've made a good choice. You're going to make partner ahead of schedule."

Two emotions tugged at my psyche. The first was the humiliation of being cuckolded and the second was the excitement I felt whenever I thought about Jan being with Richard. Little did I realize that Jan was just then rolling out of bed after working a 4-12 at the hospital and was trolling the Internet looking for videos of white wives being bred by black men.

A couple of days later Jan received a call from Karen, the wife of one of the lawyers at the firm who'd made partner a few years before. Karen is a very good-looking woman with an eye-catching figure. She and her husband have been very nice to us since I joined the firm, and occasionally have us over to their lovely Georgian home for dinner.

Karen somehow knew that Richard intended to have Jan but it was unclear how. She invited Jan to lunch and offered some advice. First, she told Jan that she too had been one of Richard's conquests. She was initially appalled at the indecent proposal, but felt that if her husband's career hung in the balance it was a sacrifice she was willing to make. Despite her trepidation, she enjoyed herself and even after that "official" weekend commitment, she had slept with Richard occasionally with her husband's permission. Life was certainly easier for them as a result, and Karen was surprised to learn that she was, as she put it, "a bit of a slut for black cock."

Jan listened to all this with amazement. Karen told her that spending the weekend with Richard would guarantee me partnership, and then if she didn't want to do with it him after that she wouldn't be expected to. There were perhaps half a dozen attractive wives of partners at the firm who had advanced their husbands' careers this way. Karen wouldn't tell her who the others were, but said that in time she would probably be able to guess based on certain physical characteristics. In short, Richard liked white women with big tits, and both Karen and Jan certainly qualified in that department.

The last thing Karen said to Jan was, "By the way, sweetie, what you've heard about black men? In Richard's case, it's true! But I'm sure you'll be able to handle it."

With that, the two women paid up and left, but Karen's last words clung to Jan's memory and aroused her. The minute she got home, she stripped down and got herself off.

In the run-up to the big weekend, Richard sent Jan instructions for what to wear, which included an appointment with a woman at a local high-end clothiers, all expenses paid. I had to give Richard credit; he spared little expense when it came to his concubines.

Nevertheless, as that Friday approached, I grew increasingly depressed. The fact of what I had gotten Jan into was imminent, and my own humiliation grew when I learned that I was not allowed to have sex with Jan for the entire week leading up to her visit to Richard's. I was allowed to masturbate while looking at Jan naked, but we were not allowed to touch each other sexually. It was just one more way in which Richard exerted his control over us.

When Friday came, I was instructed to drive my pretty wife to Richard's house and drop her off -- I was not invited in. Jan looked lovely in a black velvet dress with black stockings, matching bra and panties, and black suede high-heeled pumps. She kissed me on the cheek and smiled before she got out of the car and went up to the door. I pulled away before the maid answered and invited Jan inside.

I spent a miserable weekend missing my wife and wondering what she and Richard were doing at any given moment. I couldn't help being aroused when I thought about the two of them together. It was shameful.

Late Sunday afternoon a town car pulled up to our house and Jan emerged, this time wearing a white tank top, khaki shorts, and sandals. She carried her other articles of clothing in a satchel. Looking none the worse for wear, she appeared quite pleased to see me, giving me a lingering and sexy kiss to show me how much. When I asked how the weekend went, she reached into her bag and pulled out a DVD. It seemed the escapade had been recorded for posterity, and Richard's final instructions were that Jan and I had to watch it in its entirety together, before we could make love again as husband and wife. It was the final act of humiliation to me, and a sign of his control over Jan. I would make partner with all the benefits, but it would come at a price.

After a quiet dinner during which we tried a few awkward stabs at conversation, Jan and I adjourned to the living room to watch the video that she'd brought home.

Even during the first few minutes, I could tell at least one other person was on hand to witness the violation of my comely wife at the hands of my boss. In the first scene, Jan and Richard were sitting on the couch. Jan looked nervous but she smiled and laughed along with the things he said. It was clearly designed to provide the context that Jan consented to what would happen.

Scene 1: Richard interviews Jan

Richard began to ask Jan questions about her sex life, like when she lost her virginity, what her most memorable experiences had been. A few took me by surprise. I didn't know, for example, that before we met she'd once had a threesome with her boyfriend and another guy. She told Richard that the memory of that still got her excited.

Then, to further my humiliation, he asked Jan what I was like in the sack, and what were some of the things I liked to "do to her," as he put it. Jan was complimentary of my skills, which was of considerable relief to my masculinity, but still, I was stung by the fact that our sex life was being paraded in front of Richard and whoever else might be in the room.

Then he asked Jan if she was ever a "tushy girl." She looked at him questioningly. "You know," he went on to explain. "You ever take in the butt?"

Jan giggled a little.

"No, I never have. But..." Richard urged her to go on. "A friend of mine did that for her husband on his birthday and they both really enjoyed it, so I've been thinking about it a little bit, maybe doing it for my hubby on his birthday."

She winked at the camera, which was very fetching.

"Jan, I'll bet you're the kind of girl who has really naughty fantasies."

"What do you mean," she replied, a little sheepishly.

"I mean, you're very classy looking but it's my experience that a lot of really classy looking women have wild fantasies."

"Well," Jan giggled again. "I guess I do."

Richard asked her to elaborate. I couldn't be sure if my wife was playing up to the camera or being honest, which I guess makes her a good actor in any event.

"Well, one of my favorites is getting it doggy style while I'm leaning out of an upstairs window. Another is one where I'm home and my husband is at work. I'm horny so I start diddling myself and a man looks in the window and sees me. He comes in and takes me. And one I've been having a lot lately is where my husband and I go to a club and pick up a younger woman, bring her home and have a threesome with her."

"That's a good one. Have you ever been another woman?"

"No," she said, with a light giggle. I could tell she was a little embarrassed by the question.

Richard went on.

"You think you could follow through on your idea, bring another woman home for a threesome?"

"I don't know if I could. It's just a fantasy, at least for now."

"So," Richard said casually. "You ready to get busy?"

Jan smiled brightly and bounced up and down briefly on the couch.

"Okay, daddy!"

The two of them got up and the camera showed them walking into another part of Richard's expansive house. I looked over at my wife and asked what the deal was with calling Richard "daddy" and she just shrugged.

"He wanted me to call him that; I wanted to make him happy."

Scene 2: Richard and Jan in the bedroom. First encounter.

The next scene cut to a tastefully decorated bedroom where Richard and Jan sat on the edge of the bed. Richard was wearing a silk bathrobe with paisley patterns, while Jan wore a white silk robe cinched at the waist. It accentuated her impressive bust line. Richard was almost narrating for the camera.

"This is Jan's first time with a black man, and she seems pretty excited." Jan was apparently nervous, but still all smiles. "Ready to see what's under the hood, baby?"

"Yes, please," Jan said, barely able to contain her excitement.

Richard got up and stood next to Jan. He opened his robe and out tumbled his impressive member. Jan's eyes nearly bugged out of her head.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed, twice. "I'm not sure I can handle that!"

"Don't worry baby. Lesser women than you have taken it just fine."

Instinctively she started to reach for it, but pulled back. Looking up at Richard she asked, "Can I touch it?"

"Sure, go ahead."

Jan has rather dainty hands, but they're nurse's hands, extraordinarily soft and sensitive. Reaching out with her right hand, she lightly touched Richard's half-erect cock, making it spring up a little bit more. She leaned in and kissed it lightly on the head, causing it to harden further. I was stunned that it was so large and not yet fully erect. Ordinarily passionate and occasionally even a little aggressive with me, Jan was acting almost virginal with Richard. However, it occurred to me then that she had not been with another guy since we had started dating, so this was a first since we've been together, especially as a married couple.

Jan had her right hand now wrapped around Richard's cock and it was when she reached up with her left hand and wrapped it around his manhood that I saw she was wearing her diamond wedding ring. At that moment, it seemed I could not have been more shamed. My pulse pounded as I watched my beautiful wife begin to stroke Richard's big black cock and talk to him about how sexy it was and that she would do her best to service him. Then she began to take him in her mouth. Of course it would have been well-nigh impossible for her take all of it, but she did her best, and surprisingly got about 2/3 of the way down before she had to stop. Richard was clearly satisfied as he moaned. Jan soon quickened her pace and her head bobbed back and forth enthusiastically.

I had to admit that she looked sexy as hell giving Richard an enthusiastic blowjob, and I glanced over at her sitting beside me. Our eyes met briefly, knowingly. We could hardly believe what was necessary to get ahead in the world.

While Jan bobbed her head up and down on his pole, Richard dropped his robe and stood there completely naked, enjoying my wife's oral skills. After a short while, he directed her to stand up and disrobe. Jan undid the belt and let it drop, revealing a beautiful black lace bra and matching pair of panties. I'd never seen her in anything but a white bras and white cotton panties, so she looked very glamorous, despite the fact that the bra was a size or two too small; her big melons poured out of that thing! Richard let out a low wolf whistle. Clearly, he was impressed with my wife's body.

Richard now knelt in front of Jan, pulled her panties down to the floor and she lightly stepped out of them. Reaching up to knead her breasts, he kissed his way around the gentle feminine curve of her belly before burying his face in the downy patch of her pussy. I know how delicious Jan's pussy is, and now so does my boss. Jan draped one shapely leg over Richard's shoulder while she placed her hands on his head for balance. The more he licked the more she began to cry out in pleasure.

After working on her for a few minutes Richard stood up and put his arms around Jan, unfastening her bra and letting it drop to the floor while her beautiful big tits bounced free. He leaned down and planted his mouth on Jan's mouth. Jan had assured me that she wasn't going to kiss Richard, that it would be something she would hold back for us, but now, after a fleeting moment of hesitation on her part, that too was gone as I watched her hungrily reciprocating by flicking her tongue around Richard's.

Richard then took Jan by the hand and led her around to the side of the bed. He instructed her to climb aboard and lay on her back. Then Richard jumped on and planted his face once again between my wife's taught legs while the camera captured the panoply of ecstatic and vulgar expressions on her face. Soon Jan's entire body trembled because of Richard's ministrations and she burst forth with a climax that was surprising in its intensity. As I stole a glance away from the screen, I noticed that the sight of herself having sex with another man mesmerized Jan. I was painfully hard.