The Managing Partner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scene faded. They were done for the night.

Scene 6: Sunday

According to the time stamp on the video, the next (and thankfully last) scene on the DVD took place just after noon on Sunday. Richard had taken Jan and Vanessa out for brunch that morning and Vanessa returned home to prepare for her husband and kids to get back sometime that afternoon.

The camera looked to be located in the vestibule of Richard's imposing house, and it soon followed Jan as she descended the wide staircase, wearing the casual khaki shorts, white tank top, and sandals that made her look so exciting. The tank top was sturdy, with thicker shoulders; spaghetti straps just won't hold those bozongas in place! Richard came in from the dining room and met Jan at the bottom of the stairs.

They smiled at each other, a little too warmly for my comfort, and Richard said, "Come on in here, baby, daddy's got something for you."

Jan followed him into the dining room where Richard immediately spun Jan around and bent her over the large mahogany table. He pulled down her shorts and white cotton panties, and while he was dropping his own pants, he reached between Jan's haunches and diddled her pussy. She gasped and shuddered at the intrusion, and I wondered if they had planned this; or perhaps she was surprised, thinking that her obligation to Richard was finished. Evidently not.

"Ready baby?" Richard asked.

"Oh yes, daddy, I'm ready. Fuck me!" Jan exclaimed in response.

Richard again passed on the condom and sunk his bare cock into my charming wife from behind. Jan gritted her teeth has she had every time Richard first entered her, never quite ready for such a large intrusion inside her sugar walls.

He paused once he had reach full penetration, allowing Jan to get used to his cock and to reach one hand between her thighs and touch herself. Then he began to thrust slowly in and out. Jan would cry out on each inward thrust, her eyelids half-closed in lewd testimony to her intense arousal. Soon he was thrusting faster, his hands clamped firmly on to her waist, and her cries keeping pace with the rhythm of his fucking.

"Oh, sweet Jesus, I'm coming!" Jan shouted with a throaty lust that surprised me.

"That's it, baby, come for daddy!" Richard said.

Jan had two more orgasms in quick succession, and then it was time for Richard. I thought he was going to pull out and come on Jan's back, staining her tank top with one last souvenir of their weekend, but this time he didn't. He exploded inside her and when I cast yet another hurt, sidelong glance at Jan sitting next to me on the couch, I saw she was biting her lower lip, her faced was flush, and one of her hands had found its way inside her shorts. I couldn't believe it. She had let him come inside her!

When they finally caught their breath, Richard let Jan rise and pull up her underwear and shorts while he pulled his pants up over his still semi-rigid joint. Jan's face was as florid in the video as it was in person. As they walked out of the dining room and toward the front door, Richard grabbed an envelope from the buffet table and handed it to Jan.

"Your husband is going to be a partner soon, but this is for you only. Do something nice for yourself."

Jan opened it, looked at the contents, and then gave Richard an enthusiastic hug and deep, erotic kiss.

"Thank you, daddy!" she exclaimed. "Thank you! That's so sweet of you."

Jan then walked out the front door where a limo waited. The driver took Jan's bag and held open the rear door. She paused before climbing in to turn back toward Richard, who was standing on the front porch. Smiling broadly, she blew him a kiss and then disappeared into the car. The car drove out the front gate bearing my wife home, with what turned out to be a check for a thousand dollars for herself, and a load of Richard's seed inside her.

The scene faded to black and it was over. Finally.

"Look on the bright side, babe," Jan said with a smile, after the video ended. "Now you get to fuck me all you want!"

Apparently, Jan was still horny, even after a weekend spent with my boss, and we couldn't wait any longer. We didn't make it to bed; we didn't make it out of the living room! I had so much pent up frustration that I nearly tackled her. What little she had left on I practically ripped off, and after some abbreviated and somewhat angry foreplay, I turned her over on all fours and sank myself into her from behind. I was as hard as I could ever remember being, and Jan was soaking wet.

"Oh my god!" she cried out repeatedly. "Fuck me! Fuck me rotten!"

She was moving her ass up and down so vigorously that I wasn't quite sure who was fucking whom. The insides of her thighs were slick with her juices, and I wondered how I was going to satisfy her after she'd been reamed out so much by my hung boss. I reached under and roughly massaged her tits, then with one hand reached out and pulled her head back by her hair. Jan cried out, and then grunted as another orgasm surged through her tight body.

"Harder! Give it to me harder!"

It sounded like Jan had some pent up anger, too. In all the time we'd been together, we had never behaved this way toward each other. It was almost as if Richard had unlocked some secret depraved chamber in both of us. In one torrid session, we were attempting to fuck away the humiliation that I felt at being cuckolded in favor of my career, and Jan, if she felt any shame, was ridding herself of it by behaving like a wanton porn star -- which I guess she was since we now possessed a video of her exploits.

After sitting through that video there was no way I could hold out for long. I'm not sure how much I unloaded deep inside my wife, but it had to be a record amount, and I didn't care. This is probably exactly what Richard wanted. He still exerted so much control over us, even though my wife was home now and ostensibly once again belonged to me. He knew that we would need to re-consummate our marriage as quickly as possible in order to remove the shame of his intrusion.

Yet, we loved it. Jan never looked so radiant and sexy to me as when she walked in that front door after a weekend of being fucked senseless by a black man. Then watching her perform on camera all the various lewd acts to which Richard had subjected her, including lesbian sex with an older woman, I wanted to take her again, roughly, and often. I may have come just now, putting the final punctuation mark on the weekend, but I knew I would need to take Jan many more times before I could feel secure in my possession of her.

I told her that as we lay panting on the living room floor, and she agreed to submit to me completely. In order for me to get some semblance of my manhood back, it was going to take more than my name on the letterhead at the firm. Jan was willing to help me do that, too, and I love her for that as much as for helping me make partner.

Postlude

The diaphragm worked! Richard did not breed Jan, and I suppose they had an understanding about that before he went at her bareback. Neither ever discussed it with me.

When I returned to work the following Monday, Richard acted as if nothing happened. He was his usual professional self, but I felt very awkward and found it difficult to concentrate on my work, having seen what transpired between my boss and my wife. I felt guilty for having subjected Jan to such an arrangement just for the sake of my career, but as the week wore on my feelings waned.

I started to rationalize that there was no going back to the way things were before and I may as well learn to live with it. My guilt was also mitigated (or exacerbated, I couldn't be sure which) by the arousal I felt regarding my wife and my new role as the cuckold.

In a few short weeks, I made partner, and Jan came into the office for the party celebrating my new status. She was proud of me for my accomplishments, and I was grateful to her for playing such an important role in achieving our shared success. We were now in a position where Jan did not have to work anymore, but she enjoys her job and continues to do it, though she doesn't have to work as much as she did before.

I always knew that Jan was a tightly woven package of sexual energy, but after her weekend with Richard, she became decidedly more liberated. Our lovemaking was transformed, and while we still cherished those romantic evenings of soft sensuality, we enjoyed new territory of passionate fucking in various forms, too. Where before Jan was somewhat submissive to my masculine role, she now felt emboldened to express her desires and aggressiveness more openly. Moreover, Jan enhanced some of the experiences she had with Richard.

I now know of a number of wives who submitted to Richard for the sake of their husband's careers, but few of them revisited the issue. Most put it behind them and got on with their lives as though nothing had happened except a significant upturn in their fortunes. Perhaps that would have happened anyway, but the fact remained that they did it this way. Some few women continued to get together with Richard on occasion. It turned out Jan was one of them. She enjoyed Richard's company and his cock.

Much to my own surprise, I didn't mind. I was getting used to the idea of my wife being my boss's (now partner's) occasional playmate. In a strange way, it brought Jan and me closer together, and it never interfered with our sex life.

I'm occasionally disconcerted by my wife's newfound fixation with big black cock, but she limits her predilection to Richard, who must also be discreet lest scandal ruin his career as well. Because Jan has done so much for me, I indulge her hobby, which is harmless as these things go. It's not as if she's hosting gangbangs or lesbian orgies in our house, or making porno movies. She has what we politely call "arrangements," and as long as I can get in her pants, I'm not going to complain.