The Manchurian Bride Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't let him blow his load too quickly, I want to... oh shit... I want to make sure he enjoys himself," he said between enthusiastic thrusts into Bella from behind.

Maddy paused. She reached up and kissed him on the forehead.

"It's ok," she whispered. She looked over her shoulder at the two beside them. She looked back at Mark, and started rubbing him again, but more slowly and from this new angle. She kissed him on the neck and side of the head. She grabbed his tied hand for leverage and then slowly shifted back down and swallowed his cock once again. Once again, his gag stifled a moan.

For the next few minutes, Mark just gave in to the sensations. He filtered out the moaning and taunting coming from the other man. It was a whole lot of information he did not want. He scarcely noticed when Malloc had finished with Bella. He heard him groaning, but it didn't really register until he saw them standing up in his peripheral vision.

"Alright, that's enough," said a panting Malloc, "finish him. And don't forget to swallow every last drop."

Maddy was reinvigorated. She took him deep inside her mouth and started deep throating him. She let out little gagging sounds, but was determined not to give up. Her face went red. She started squeezing the base of his cock more firmly. Up and down, up and down.

He came.

True to her master's commands, Maddy swallowed. He felt a little more coming out in small waves. Finally, after she was thoroughly satisfied he was done, she withdrew.

Everyone in the room bar Bella was breathing heavily. As the post coital clarity washed over Mark, the guilt set in once more. He realized something that he already knew, but had briefly forgotten -- he was about to die. He also realized something else -- his restraints were not as tight as they were before. In fact, as he pulled on them, he started to become confident that with a few seconds of effort, he'd be able to slip his left hand out of the knot. Did Maddy loosen that?

Considering that Bella had stood back up and taken a few steps back again, he wasn't sure it was going to do him much good. If you're going to die anyway... he thought, interrupted by another announcement.

"Well I don't know about you, but I had a pretty good time. It certainly sounded like you were enjoying yourself," said Malloc.

"Fuck you," he managed to convey purely through the tone and rhythm of a sound he transmitted through the gag.

"No, I don't think I will, but thank you for the offer. Madison, move to the side."

Maddy complied.

"Oh don't look so sad. It won't hurt. And don't worry about Isobel. I'll make sure she's well taken care of."

There was no other choice. He had to make a break for it. He started pulling in the direction he felt it was weakest.

"It's time to obey again, Isobel. Execute order six."

Mark kicked and flailed. His arm came loose, as predicted. Bella took a step forward and raised her arm. He went to work with his now free hand to remove the other arm. But it was too late.

Bella pulled the trigger.

Click.

Nothing happened. She pulled the trigger again, two more times, but was met by the same half click.

"What's going on? Give that here!"

"Yes Sir," Isobel said.

Malloc fiddled with the weapon. To his side, Madison stirred, although Mark couldn't worry about that. He pulled his other arm loose. He leaned forward and quickly untied his feet.

"Fuck you!" Malloc shouted as he loaded the magazine back in and racked the slide. The bullet that was already in the chamber fell to the ground as it was replaced by a new one. He attempted to fire once again. Nothing.

Suddenly, Madison grabbed the weapon out of his hands and threw it to the ground. It made a dramatic sound as it struck the floor, metal on tile.

"You little cunt! Isobel, restrain her."

"Yes Sir."

Bella turned stiffly and tried to grab her, but she was expecting it. The two quickly became locked into a kind of wrestle.

Mark was free. He rolled off the bed, stood up, and charged Malloc. The man really had no chance. The scramble ended almost as soon as it began, with Malloc cowering and Mark standing up over him.

Still surging with adrenaline, he ripped the tape off his mouth and spat out the panties. He coughed.

"I've got you now, you piece of shit."

Epilogue

The morning after.

Mark took a big gulp of his coffee, by that time reduced to a lukewarm state. It wasn't good, but it was what he needed. Waking up in his own bed, the events of the last twenty four hours seemed like they might have just been a bad dream. It was a nice but fleeting feeling.

He'd noticed Bella acting strange. Anybody would have. Acting distantly, disappearing for hours at a time with no explanation, even... barking. When she cut up her wedding dress, he'd been worried she was having a nervous breakdown. But the reality was far worse.

"Do you really think they'll believe this? Any of it? I don't even know if I believe it," said Bella.

The three of them were seated around the oak table in the living room of their house.

"Well, they say three men make a tiger," said Maddy. "We'll have to see if one man, two women, some photographs and an audio recording is enough. I think we have enough evidence for coercion and attempted murder."

"You really came through for us," said Mark. "I'm just relieved we all got out of there in one piece."

They all nodded silently, in unison. For a moment, nobody said anything. The ticking of the clock and the hum of the refrigerator dominated the room.

"It was... it was weird," said Bella. "I can remember it, but it's sort of distant. I have to try pretty hard."

Mark reached out and touched her hand. She squeezed his tightly in return.

"But it was also... sort... exciting, in a way. I... It's confusing," she said, biting her lip and turning red.

He could see that it was having an effect on Madison, too.

"You don't hate me for what I did, do you?" said Maddy.

"What? Why would I hate you for that?" he replied. "That sick fuck put you under his control and forced you to do things. It wasn't you at all."

"Well..." she began. "It wasn't completely untrue. What he said."

"What do you mean?"

"The part about... him not making me do anything I didn't want to. I was under his control to a certain extent. But he hadn't spent weeks working on me like he did with Bella." He felt a shiver run through Bella as Maddy mentioned that. He put his hand on her shoulder to reassure her.

"He only put me under with that stuff one time, at the party," Maddy continued. "I don't know what he planned for us, but whatever it was, he was going to get around to the rest of the group later. He planted triggers in all of us, but if he asked me to do something I really didn't want to do, I wouldn't have done it."

The gears clicked and whirred inside Mark's head.

"You're saying you um..."

"I wanted to please you," she whispered. "Oh gosh," she said, now blushing brightly. "I've wanted you for a long time."

Now it was Mark's turn to blush. He looked over at Bella, but if it was bothering her, it didn't show. Then, it was her turn to speak.

"We've been talking."

It hung in the air for a moment until she found the words she was looking for.

"We want you to have this," said Bella.

She slid a small notepad in front of him. It was one they'd had around the house recently, he remembered seeing it come in with the last lot of stationary they bought. There was a bulge in it. Mark studied the words. They were written in Bella's handwriting.

Madison -- Do You See The King of Diamonds?

Isobel -- Do You See The Red Queen?

Preparation phrase -- Why don't you pass the time by playing a little solitaire?

He turned the page in the notepad. Two playing cards were stacked neatly side by side.

"Do you think I can undo what he's done with this?" said Mark. "I'm not exactly a professional."

"I'm not sure," said Madison. "Whoever he was working for is probably lying low right now, but they could show up again some day, so we definitely can't just do nothing about it. We're going to need to talk to the other bridesmaids and explain the entire situation to them and maybe try to help deprogram them. But... um..."

She fell silent.

"What she's trying to say is," said Bella, "For the two of us, we don't necessarily want them removed. We thought maybe you could just change the command phrases to something else instead. Something only you know."

Madison was breathing heavily. She didn't seem able to look Mark in the eye.

"I don't know exactly what was part of me all along and what he put there," Bella continued. "But fuck, Mark, I want nothing more than to be a good little bitch for you. And I think about being that way... being under somebody's control, being in a trance and following orders and it feels right. It's where I belong. I want to feel that way again. I want to feel that way with somebody I can trust. Somebody we can both trust."

Mark held her gaze for a moment, then looked at Madison. She nodded silently.

"We're yours, Master. If you'll have us."