The Mandela Effect

Story Info
A debate rages over change.
6k words
4.33
628
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Rip walked outside and took a deep breath. It was a beautiful spring morning. Everything was green and in bloom. Yet, he was annoyed. He was frustrated. He was watching too much porn, and having stupid arguments with people in the comments sections. This is why he had decided he needed a break.

As he walked down the street, it dawned on him that just a little break probably wasn't going to be enough. He needed to seriously take a step back, likely for a month or two. That was it, then. He resolved to do so, and went on about his day as normal.

When he got back home, he thought about watching a video he had saved of a woman masturbating, but remembered his resolution, and instead of watching it, he played a video game. He was proud of himself for maintaining his self discipline.

Two weeks went by, and he was going for what had become his every day stroll through the forest near his home. He had lost track of time, though, and it was getting dark. As he realized this, a bit of fear rose up in him at being alone in the forest at night. This feeling quickened his pace as he turned and began the trek back to the edge of the forest.

CLUNK! Rip stumbled backward, holding his shin. Looking down, he couldn't see what he had hit it on. It was dark, but not so dark as to make objects invisible. He looked about him, and eventually found a strange black object. He couldn't figure out what it was made of. It wasn't metal, nor was it plastic, stone, or wood. Deciding to pick it up, he moved forward to reach out for it. CLUNK!

"Mother fucker!" shouted Rip into the night.

He had hit his shin again! He was enraged for a moment, hopping on one foot like a cartoon character and swearing. Finally, he calmed down and looked at the object, again. This time, though, he gently put his hands out in front of him as he moved forward, slowly. Before he got to the object, he felt something with his hands. He looked at his hands, and there was still enough light coming from the moon and stars that he could clearly see his hand, and that there was nothing around them. Yet, he could feel something flat obstructing him.

He got out his phone and shone the flashlight where he felt the object. There was nothing there, just his hands. He started to wonder if he was dreaming, or had been drugged or something, but quickly shook that idea off. He was thinking too clearly, and everything except this invisible wall was perfectly normal. He put his hands against the invisible surface and slid them along. It felt cold, and completely flat. Moving up, it could be understood that what he was touching was about seven feet tall. He walked around it, touching it all the time so as not to run into it again. It had an odd shape, but there were sides to it all around, there was no entrance into it.

At last, he found a depression. A small concave area where his fingers went inside. He felt something click, and felt the invisible wall starting to slide to the left. Horrified that it would slice his fingers off, he jerked back. Then he put his arms out again, and this time found nothing there. He moved them up and down, and side to side, and found that the walls were still there, but a doorway had opened.

He was apprehensive, but for some reason not afraid. He felt oddly a lot more calm than he figured he should have, and stepped inside. As he approached the black object, though, horror possessed him. Something swept his legs out from under him, sending him falling backward. Just then there was a loud hiss, and a smoky substance shot out from below. He'd sprung a trap, he realized! He was a rat about to be killed by some mechanical nightmare! But then, it hit him that he hadn't fallen all the way to the forest floor, an invisible platform had materialized to catch him.

Now he felt things come up beneath his arms, and he understood something like a chair was forming under him. Though, looking down, it was as invisible as everything else except the black object on the forest floor, in the grass, beneath. Though, now he considered that it wasn't really the forest floor, but surely the invisible bottom to the thing that he was inside of. Suddenly, a blinding flash caused him to close his eyes involuntarily, and then dimmed. He opened his eyes again, and saw that a large screen had appeared in front of him.

When he saw what was on the screen, he started laughing, and said, "Okay, I'm definitely fucking dreaming," and laughed some more.

He laughed until tears came down his face. He was in an invisible machine. It was some kind of amazing wonder, a secret government project, or alien technology, or something equally profound. And what was on the screen in this shocking, world changing technology? His saved porn videos. The list he'd made over the past few months on a site he used. They were all there. One hundred videos of women fingering themselves solo, or two women licking each other's pussies, or several women licking each other, and so on, and in each of them the women were squirting all over the place.

"Fuck it," he said. "May as well have some fun, I'm dreaming anyway."

He found that he could scroll up and down the page just by intending to, and pick videos the same way. He stopped on one where a dark skinned Asian woman with a nice ass, and tits hanging heavy and round, was bent over and licking the pussy of a pale, sexy blonde with medium sized breasts and a neatly trimmed bush. The Asian woman leaned back slightly, and the blonde started masturbating, and then started to squirt, and Rip remembered now; this one, he'd thought, when he first saw it, might be different, because the title was "She drinks my squirt, will you?"

He'd thought maybe the Asian woman would actually swallow the hot juice shooting out of the other woman. It was silvery and pure looking, just like pure water when light hits it, and looked delicious, but the Asian woman kind of dodged it, and when it did go right into her mouth for a few seconds, she spit it out immediately.

"Maybe all those mother fuckers online are correct. Maybe squirt is just piss, and that's why the actresses almost never swallow it," he said to himself.

The video looped, and started over. As the blonde was about to reach her crescendo and start to squirt, Rip wished he could be there, right in front of her, so she would squirt into his mouth, to settle it once and for all. The chair beneath him started to move forward rapidly. Rip put his hands up to shield himself, and closed his eyes instinctively, because the chair was about to slam him into the screen!

Instead of pain, though, he felt suddenly cold, and, upon opening his eyes, realized he was in a very bright room, now. He was kneeling on the floor, inches from the now masturbating blonde woman! The Asian woman was leaning down, ready to faux drink the squirt when it erupted from the perfect, pink, bush topped pussy in front of her. Rip didn't know what to do, for a moment, but then made a snap decision: there are no rules in dreams, so it shouldn't matter what he did! He leaned forward and gently pushed the side of his face against the Asian woman's to get her out of the way, just as the blonde started to squirt.

Her fountain shot into Rip's mouth as she moaned and yelped in pleasure. Rip swallowed, and then tilted his head back so that it would pour in, and none would be stolen by gravity and drip down his chin. She filled his mouth, and he swallowed again. She stopped squirting, but he knew the pattern, having seen the video before. She was going to finger herself a little more, and then squirt some more. Rip was smiling to himself. Her squirt tasted like water, just water, with a hint of pussy flavor. Nothing like piss whatsoever. He took a deep breath in through his nose. No scent of piss either, just the alluring, savory smell of the woman's pussy.

At last, she moved her hand away from her pussy, moaned loudly, and started to gush again, right into Rip's mouth. He let it fill up, relishing in the act, and swallowed again, and let her fill his mouth up yet again, and again, swallowing each large mouthful. Finally she stopped coming. Rip blinked, and when he opened his eyes again, he was looking at the ceiling in his bedroom.

The word "disappointment" does an injustice to how crestfallen he was. It had seemed so real. Yet, obviously, even in the dream, he had known it was just a dream. He got up, put on some clothes, and had breakfast.

He got on his computer to begin work for the day. He had a lot of new cases, and lost himself in the work for the first half of the day. At lunch time, he made himself a sandwich. He was wanting something interesting, so he put some corned beef on rye with sauer kraut and thousand island dressing, with a slice of swiss, buttered the outside, and fried himself up a Rueben in a skillet.

He walked back to his office and sat down at the desk. He started to eat, and absent mindedly got on to a website he used a lot. It was the one he watched porn on, but it also had lots of other categories. He navigated to the forum for discussing astronomy. As he read a post about super novas, he saw that he had seventy-five notifications.

He didn't have many friends. No one really talked to him online unless there was a heated debate going on, but he hadn't spoken to anyone, nor even posted anything in two weeks. Every thought dropped out of his mind as he opened the notifications drop down, and started to process the words. His stomach dropped, and he felt cold as his subconscious processed them before his conscious mind could. Then it started to make sense: There was a massive argument going on. It was on a video, and a few commentators were claiming the video had changed. A lot of other users were calling them crazy, and saying it had always been like that.

It was the video of the Asian woman going down on the blonde.

Rip broke out in a cold sweat as he forced his hand to move the mouse to click on the video. It started playing. The Asian woman leaned down, but was pushed aside by someone who then caught all of the blonde's squirt and drank it. The man's face, though, was always partially obscured, and it was impossible to tell who it actually was. There was always a foot, or a hand in front of the face, or part of it was off screen, so Rip told himself it was a coincidence. Surely that wasn't him! He didn't dream a new reality where he got to taste squirt to prove a point! That was crazy.

He went to the comments, and saw the raging debate. Overwhelmingly, people were claiming the video was unchanged. This calmed him down, a little, at least. Other people agreed that there was always some anonymous dude in the video. He took a deep breath, and calmed down slightly. He laughed through his nose when he saw one commenter write,

"Holy shit, that dude drank her dry!"

Followed by another, which said,

"This is the first time I've seen someone not spit it out. Good job bro. You da real MVP."

The second comment made him laugh out loud. He read others, ignoring the ones debating whether or not the video had changed.

"This guy likes drinking piss lol!"

The last comment made him angry. He was about to start typing a reply, something like, "It was NOT piss, it was squirt. I wouldn't drink piss! She tasted like delicious water and pussy."

He stopped himself, though, realizing that that would be fucking insane.

He went back to carefully scanning for comments that weren't about the debate about the guy, and found some more:

"I wish I was the dude."

"The blonde looks like she is actually coming. This is hot af."

"This video is five years old. I've seen it a hundred times. The dude wasn't there before."

He read the last comment by accident, and it sent cold chills down his spine, again.

What the fuck was going on?

Chapter 2

Rip finished his shift, and managed to push the issue out of his mind. However after work he rushed back into the forest. The object was there! He found the hand hold, opened it up, and got inside again. Back in the chair, he first tried getting the screen to show other things. He had ideas about possibly changing something that could make him money, and other fantastic ideas. Nothing else worked. Was it tapping his subconscious, or his innate, inescapable male human obsession with sex? Either way, all it would show was his porn feed.

Squirt bukkake popped into his mind, and the video of it he'd saved appeared on the screen. He wondered about testing his mettle at such a hard core event. What if he were wrong? The chair launched him forward, and he was standing in a room surrounded by twenty naked women. There was a guy lying on a couch, waiting for the director to yell "Action." Rip wondered what would happen if he got involved. Would they throw him out? It had worked in the other video. That time, the women had just acted like he was part of the show. Though, that time he had thought he was dreaming. Now, he didn't know what to think. Yet, he figured the pattern might hold that whatever reality bending machine he was in would adjust things to fit him in.

He walked over to the guy, and said, "The director said I'm in this shoot, you're out."

"Oh shit! I got fucking obliterated high for this because I don't know if I can handle it, and I'm still laying here freaking out, so, whatever. The pay isn't even worth it, and I was looking for an excuse to leave. I'm out, and I hope you survive this! Thanks bro!" said the man as he got up and walked out.

Rip laid down, and the director yelled "Action!"

The first woman, a sexy brunette with tan skin, large natural breasts, decent hips and a nice ass walked over and straddled his head. She rubbed her pussy for a few seconds, and then started to gush all over his face. He grabbed her hand to stop her from rubbing her pussy and splattering the liquid everywhere. This allowed it to come out in a single stream, and he moved until it sprayed directly into his mouth. He immediately spit it out. It was pee. Watery pee, but pee nonetheless.

She moved away, and the next woman was a sexy Asian with nice curves and medium sized tits. She began to grind her pussy on his lips for a few seconds, then raised up, rubbed her clit, and started to pour onto him. He opened his mouth, and, again, spit her out. He was beginning to understand why the other guy was ready to bolt, and seemed relieved that Rip had pushed him out of the production.

Another woman walked up, a stunning, curvy Latina with wide hips, a round ass, long legs, little breasts, and long, sexy black hair. She stood next to him on one leg, balancing the other leg on the couch, and rubbed her pussy. Nothing happened. She closed her eyes, and concentrated, while rubbing more vigorously for a while, and then started to spray on his face as she moaned. He apprehensively opened his mouth and let some pour in. It was actual squirt! He leaned into her, and let her gush into his mouth, swallowing her in great mouthfuls. Her delicious taste made him extremely hard. A few times, as she came, she involuntarily moved her hips, causing her spray to go all over his face. He was thrilled, since her clean tasting, odorless, clear squirt was washing away the piss of the other women.

After she finished gushing into his mouth, she moved down, with her back facing Rip, and thrust his dick into her pussy, and bounced up and down on his dick. Rip watched her as she leaned forward, showing him her wide, brown ass, and amazing round cheeks rippling with each motion. He saw her asshole, and below that her pussy lips spreading around his dick. This nearly pushed him over into coming, but he maintained.

Then one of the other women walked over. She was black haired, had olive toned skin, and was very tan. She was curvy, and had large natural breasts that hung heavily and bounced against her as she straddled his face, and started grinding her pussy on his mouth. After a few moaning minutes, she lifted herself up, and started gushing into his mouth. Rip was ecstatic. It was water again!

She was driving him crazy as she yelped and released her hot nectar into his mouth. She raised up slightly higher, allowing him to see both her gushing pussy, and the Latina's amazing ass and cunt still bouncing up and down, jiggling rapidly, at the same time. This was almost too much. He was chugging squirt as it literally poured out of a gorgeous woman's pussy, while also watching another stunning woman ride his dick. Then the Latina raised herself up slightly, allowing his dick to fall out of her, rubbed her clit, and squirted on his stomach. She then grabbed his dick, and, while still gushing, put it back inside of herself. Rip could feel the squirt on his dick as he watched this, and as he tasted the squirt still gushing onto his tongue from the other woman.

He couldn't hold back; he came inside of the Latina, hard. He involuntarily moved his body as he pumped into her, releasing huge blasts of semen into her in repeated pulses. She felt it, and made an "Oh!" noise of pleasant surprise as she looked back and smiled at him.

The Latina woman then got up, walked over and kissed the woman on his mouth, who had finished squirting for him. She then guided her off of him, and then back onto the couch, over his dick. The tan woman smiled as the Latina grabbed his dick and put it into the tan woman's cunt, and laid her on her back. The Latina then sat on the other woman's face, and began rubbing her clit, as Rip watched his come start to drip out of the Latina, and the other woman lapping it up, and swallowing it. He pumped in and out of the tan woman as he watched.

Rip was in heaven, but then another woman walked up and straddled his face, rubbed her pussy for a second, and then started spraying into his mouth. He immediately snapped his mouth shut and turned his head. Fucking piss again, and the tan woman finished drinking his come out of the Latina, and both got up and walked away, leaving him with this gross woman on his face. At last, she finished pissing, most of it missing Rip's face as he craned his neck and avoided it. Then she walked off, too.

The next fifteen women all took turns pissing on him. Rip was disgusted and utterly turned off. When the last woman had finished and walked away, he sat up and said, loudly, and in the directors direction, "Yeah, that was all piss except the sexy Latina and the chick who drank my come out of her pussy. Those women squirted for real, and it was like delicious, pussy flavored spring water! They deserve bonus pay! But all the other women just pissed on me! Fuck this fake squirt bullshit! You should call it piss bukkake, not squirt bukkake!"

The director started to storm over to him, angrily. Rip was ready to debate him on the matter and stood up, but he blinked, and was back in bed, again.

Chapter 3

He jumped out of bed and got on his computer. As he did so, he cautiously sniffed his shirt. It didn't smell like piss! So, whatever was happening didn't transfer back into his life, even if it did change the videos.

He navigated to the site, and there it was, fifty notifications on the bukkake video showing lots of comments arguing.

"Who the fuck is this guy? This video normally has a different victim! The guy leaving at the beginning before they turned the audio on I swear was originally in the whole thing."

"You people and your "squirt thief" theory are fucking crazy, you know that, right? When 99 percent of people don't see what you do, you're the fucked up one."

"Lol, I can't believe this guy finally outed fake squirt! WTF? I'm dead."

"Is this the squirt thief? Why don't they show his face? You can't say it's the same guy as the one who popped up in the other video unless we know what he even looks like."

Rip scrolled up to the video, and found that, again, his face was always blocked by a woman's ass, leg, part of the couch, a smudge on the camera lens, it was off screen, or something else.

12