The Mandingo Club

Story Info
Hubby took me to a club.
2.6k words
3.93
15.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeanCFNM
JeanCFNM
352 Followers

This I a work of fiction. I Hope you enjoy it. I have written this between three other stories all of which I hope to finish now the hiatus in my imagining these things have gone

As always feel free to comment. I appreciate feedback but reserve the right to delete abusive items.

========================================

I didn't know this beforehand but the Mandingo club is for black gentlemen and white women (mostly married), Other members, who are white men, are there to watch the white women being fucked by the black men.

My hubby, Gerald, took me, Sally, to the club for the first-time half a year ago, he didn't explain just told me to enjoy myself.

When we got there and went in Gerald told me "You will have to have a gynaecological examination." "Why?" "so that they can confirm that you are clean and have no diseases... and that you are physically up to what happens here."

"What is going to happen?"

"Well, these gentlemen are going to have sex with you."

"What! All of them?"

"Oh no, only some of the black ones but Lance has agreed to be first so that he can break you in gently."

"You want me to have sex, with these men, what will you do while that is happening?"

"I am allowed to watch and if necessary, I will be allowed to fluff them if they need me to."

"Fluff, what does that mean?"

"Well, if they go soft after coming in you, I will suck their cock until they are hard."

"Are you gay?"

No, it's just part of What happens. White men are inferior for sex so are graciously permitted to help with the ancillary things like fluffing, or, being fucked if the woman is not able anymore.!

"How do you know all this and why do you want this?"

"Firstly, I am a member and have watched many wives being fucked here and it is exciting to watch but Lance has told me it's even more so if it is your wife and I decided to do this for you as I would like to see you really enjoying sex... I Know you fake coming more often than not, and I'm sorry that you have to. So, please do this for me."

"My first thought is 'fuck you' you have decided that I will do this and I am very angry that you didn't talk to me about it. Also, what are you doing being here to get your jollies? But, well, I like the look of the bulge Lance has and I think I want it, but: I expect you to watch closely and tell me how much you love me while he is banging me. Will you be able to do that? Or will you have to stand over there with the wankers who watch?"

The first time I can be close but after Lance has come in you, I am relegated to watcher from the side and fluffing. So, yes, I can but only once. If we come back I shall be in the pen."

"Right then, let's get this show on the road, shall we? Where is the gyno room?"

I was escorted to the room by Lance who assured me, "this all a good thing for the wives," where everything was very professional and thorough, I was quickly checked over and pronounced fit by the doctor.

I am 45 and 5'4" tall, natural brunette 36c 26 38 Caesar scar from our child and a little fat but I am ok with it. I have had sex with men before Gerald but have been faithful to him for the 20 years we have been married. Gerald is a typical average man, a little chubby at 47 he has a dad bod, little hair and his cock is average at 5 inches. He does his best but rarely makes me come with it. He is good at oral though.

As I entered the main room again Lance came and collected me. Over the P.A.

I was announced.

"And now Lance will take Sally, Gerald's wife, where are you, Gerald? Wave to us. As arranged Lance is her first BBC but as we know it will not be her last. OK I want Solomon and Yasir to undress Sally, in preparation. Lance, get yourself naked for her. Let the fun begin, a round of applause for Sally and of course Gerald the cuckold.

All the men applauded as Sol and Yasir stripped Sally quickly having her naked but only touching her as much as needed to do it.

"Oh my god that cock is enormous, Lance, how am I going to be able to take it all?" "Oh, it always fits Sally but I'll take it gently at first. Would you like to suck my cock to get it wet to go in you?"

"I think I had better don't you Lance?"

I Knelt and took his cock in my hand; it was twice the size of Gerald and still soft. I took all that I could into my mouth but it was only three quarters of it, I was gagging on it for some time but then got the rhythm right to be able to breathe. The whites watching were murmuring that, "She is good that's a lot to swallow."

Soon Lance picked me off the floor and placed me on the leather bench so it was a good height when he ate my pussy for a while to make sure I was wet and then. "OK Sally I'm going to start now, try to relax and I will take it slow but you will find it hard at first."

I did cry out when Lance was trying to fit his way over sized bare cockhead in me but soon, he was in and I felt as I never had before, completely filled and horny as hell as he fucked me.

"Oh my God Lance this is so good, please fuck me harder. I love it just keep going...ahhhhh." I had my first orgasm of the afternoon on Lance's cock.

"Fuck me harder you big black bastard make my hubby jealous and when you come I want it inside. Make me come many times.

As Lance carried on for 20 mins, I came 7 times each time higher and harder. Eventually he came and flooded my cunt with his load. More than I could have believed. As he came, he took me over a last time with me screaming. "Go on you lovely man, make me pregnant and teach my hubby what a cock is and what it's for."

Lance pulled out and his come started pouring out. Lance said. "OK Gerald over here and clean her cunt. Make sure she is clean." Gerald came over and sank to his knees eating my pussy and all that poured out. Lance said to him. "You are a cuckold now and every man is going to fuck her but not until I have another go."

Gerald stopped and looked up in a questioning way. "Every man? Not the white ones too?"

"Oh, of course, you have never witnessed the first time...yes, every man in the club including the waiters and barman. And just for fun the drink you had when you came in was full of Viagra...you will come many times but not get soft, then you will fuck her after all are happy that they have come enough."

She will have cocks in all her holes and probably be so gaped as to not even feel you."

"Oh fuck. Lance why didn't you tell me?"

"You might have not brought her here and we would have missed out in having Sally. New members who are married are always excluded on the first takings in case they want her taken. Thus, you don't know what to expect. Now get back to cleaning Sally out and shut up. When she is clean you can get over here and fluff me so I can take her arse."

"Lance, I can't take that up my arse." I shouted.

Oh, don't worry I'll be as gentle as with your pussy and it will go in... you will have even more and harder orgasms."

"Are you sure?"

"OH yes I do this a lot."

I hadn't noticed but as Gerald stood up, I saw that he was fully hard and had cum without touching staining his trousers.

While I was being fucked, I had heard cheering and encouragement and applause as lance came in me. As Gerald was cleaning me the crowd chanted "cuck cuck cuck." Over and over again.

While Gerald was fluffing Lance they were shouting "Gag him and make him swallow it all the way." Gerald was gagging hard and spittle was everywhere as he nearly threw up.

Lance took me again in my arse as he had said and he took it slow but it still hurt a lot until I became used to it...I had many orgasms again...Gerald said 20 with Lance. Once Lance started fucking my arse the men stripped Gerald so all could see him...he was rock hard and he came a lot watching.

When Lance was finished, they gave me a large drink and a bottle of water and I was allowed to recover with having my arse cleaned by Gerald, and Lance had him suck his cock that had been in my arse. Gerald looked sick but knew he had to.

When I had recovered Solomon and Yasir came over and Sol said "We are the lucky ones, get ready and when we have taken you as much as we can everyone will join in.... the whites after the blacks then Gerald last." They started to caress me making me excited all over again.

Sol and Yasir didn't waste time I was already lubed so sol took my cunt and Yasir in my mouth, neither of them took long after watching Lance take me and they both came.

At this point four men just came over and took me. All holes and one in hand, while it was happening, I saw Gerald on his knees cleaning the cocks as they finished. I was coming so much it seemed almost continuous. Gerald looked sick of sucking cock, but had to continue.

Lance asked "Do you need a break? Only the whites left then Gerald. Will come and clean you..."

"No, thank you Lance, but I can make it." So, the whites ploughed in but had little affect after all the others. Finally, Gerald was dragged over and made to fuck me even though he had come so many times. He lasted no time and as he finished Lance told him. "Now clean her up...your arse is at stake here. If she isn't clean enough then any man can fuck you in the arse...I suggest you do a good job."

As it happened, they deemed him to have sone a good job. Lance told me. "The showers were available for you through that door." Pointing at a large door. "What about Gerald he is a mess too?"

"Oh, he will be hosed down by the whites for the entertainment: he is going to be used a lot if you return."

"Oh, I'll be back but Gerald can't come down on the floor anymore?"

"No unless it's first-time day like this. And he may even be uncaged. Otherwise, he is confined to the watching area."

As we left the club Gerald started to talk. "I hope you" "Do not speak again until I tell you that you can. You are in enough trouble already." "but." I said stay quiet."

After we were at home clean, dressed and ready I spoke to Gerald.

"You are in trouble. You have been going to that club for a long time and I didn't know. Also, you have been objectifying women. Then without warning you took me to the club and made me have that embarrassing examination. Then you had me fucked by Lance." "I."

"I told you not to talk. Then I was fucked by two men, three men, four men and banged by every man in the club and two women. Last your pathetically small cock came in me but I couldn't even feel it. You are going to pay for that. Now talk"

"Darling, I just wanted to see you have orgasms with a cock taking you. I am sorry for going there so much... it was a great turn on to see that sort of thing but I realise it was wrong. I hope that you did actually enjoy what happened but I didn't realise what a huge thing it would be."

"Yes, I did, but it does not excuse your actions. I realise too that you thought it would be Lance only and were even more surprised when he told you what would happen."

"Yes I was angry about it but what could I do... I had asked for them to allow you to be fucked and once started nothing would have stopped it except you saying no, which you didn't."

"OK, well let me say that you looked really sweet sucking the cocks....

and you came so often you were pretty well dry but you little cock stayed up."

"That wasn't me, Lance told me the drink was laced so I would go the whole time."

"Gerald, Lance told me it was only one pill, a lot of that was just you being made to suck cock and take it in your arse keeping you up.

As Lance told you. You are now a cuckold. You will not go to the club unless I allow it or am with you. You must never pleasure yourself again and to ensure that, at Lance's suggestion I am going to cage you. Strip naked now!"

Gerald hesitated but didn't argue so as he stripped, I watched his humiliation and then. "Now get your cock in this and lock it." I handed the cage to him and he haltingly struggled into it and closed the lock.

"OK Gerald you are going to stay caged until I want to give you a chance to prove yourself. Lance has a key as do I. Your life has changed since you decided to get me to cuck you. I will be getting some big cock from now on and if I want you to you can watch it. I have agreed that on first wife events Lance will unlock you so that you can use your little cocklette to play your part."

"Sally, I apologise for what I did wrong and thank you for not divorcing me for my error. I am glad you are going to rule my life from now on and I ask that you take pity on me occasionally. I want us to move forward in this."

"Of course, we shall move forward. Now, Becky and Amanda are coming round for drinks this evening, this was planned before you took me to the club. You will wait on us and you will wear shorts, the tight ones. Do you wish to wear underwear under the shorts?"

"Oh yes please Sally. Thank you for allowing me some control. But why would it matter?

Well, when I tell you to take the shorts off it might spare your dignity."

"Wow, so if I had no underwear I would be on display in my cage. You are kind."

"OK, Gerald you can go to the top left hand drawer in my unit and pick any pair there."

"but,....... That is your lacy see through thong drawer. I can't wear those. Please don't ask me to!"

I'm not asking you requested to wear underwear and I graciously allowed it. Wearing them is not a problem to you. You have been doing it for months. Oh, my poor Gerald you are bright red. Now off you go and choose a pair

JeanCFNM
JeanCFNM
352 Followers