The Maneater's Plaything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I love it."

"And in return for her body and her love, you do everything she tells you to do, right Mark?"

"Yes, I ummm..."

Bette took Mark into her arms. The 18 year old sighed, closed his eyes and held his mother - he felt off centre and vulnerable. He softly kissed her hair. She grinned, exhaled into his ear and pressed her body against his and he sighed again.

"I love you. I love you so much," he whispered, his lips in her hair, while he ran his hands up and down her spine, and then around her waist.

Bette laughed softly into Mark's ear.

"I just think you're horny Mark. I think you're always horny. I think Julia's turned you into a sex addict, so she can control you."

"No mommy. I really love you."

"I think you just want to fuck me Mark. Isn't that why you came here tonight? Aren't you just here to take me to bed?"

Mark gasped. His hard cock twitched.

"No mommy. I really love you."

"And if I wasn't here, you would be in bed with your grandmother tonight, fucking her instead of me."

"No mother, I swear."

"Do you love me more than you love Aunt Julia and your grandmother?"

"Yes. Yes, I do."

Bette sighed. She kissed his ear softly. She stroked his cheek with her fingers.

"And how would you prove your love to me son?"

"I would," Mark said, and then grew confused.

His mother waited patiently. She caressed the back of his neck with her fingertips. She breathed softly into his ear.

"I'll do everything you tell me to do mommy," Mark said, finally reaching for the answer Bette wanted to hear. "I swear I will."

Bette grinned. She kissed his ear again. His cock dug into her body.

"Do you promise Mark?"

"I swear I will mommy. I'll do everything you say. I promise I will."

"Good Mark," Bette said, "that's what I wanted to hear."

Suddenly Mark and Bette became aware of the sharp sound of footsteps coming from inside the house. The sounds of heels click clacked on the tiled floor.

"Did you lock the front gate and front door," Bette asked Mark.

He gasped. He shook his head.

"Mark? Mark, where are you? Are you here Mark?"

Bette sighed unhappily and the hair on Mark's neck stood up on end. Julia was in the house and she was rapidly approaching the porch.

Mark turned just as his aunt came around the corner. She appeared at the back doors. She stepped out onto the patio. She gasped.

"Mark, how could you do this to me," Julia said, "you're supposed to be at home waiting for me."

"Aunty Julia, I..."

"Quiet Mark," Bette hissed, cutting her son off.

"Bette, you let him go," Julia stated, reaching her nephew and sister.

"No Julia. You're trespassing here. You need to leave now."

"Mark, c'mon honey," Julia said, "let's go home."

'No Julia, Mark won't be leaving with you tonight. He's staying here tonight."

"You stay out of this Bette. C'mon Mark. C'mon honey. Come home with me. I know you're horny. I'll take care of you when we get home."

"No, I'll be taking care of Mark tonight," Bette advised, "not you."

"Oh please Mark, I need you tonight," Julia whined.

"Just leave Julia."

Mark withdrew from his mother's arms. The two women bickered and threatened each other in the dark. Both women offered to sleep with him.

"Remember, what I told you last time we saw each other Mark," his mother reminded him.

"Don't bring that up Bette," Julia said.

"I said I would marry you. I said..."

"Bette, you know Mark and I are planning to marry and start a family. We've already started. I'm..."

"Mark, you and I can start a family, darling," Bette declared, breaking in. "Imagine how much fun that would be."

"Mark, I'm pregnant," Julia said, "I saw the doctor this evening, when you snuck away to see mommy. We're going to have a child together Mark."

"That is an outrageous lie Julia," Bette said, "don't listen to that Mark!"

"It's true Bette! I have the proof in my handbag."

The 18 year old stood there swaying. He felt unreal. The two women argued on. His cock was so hard. Julia pulled a piece of paper out of her handbag and waved it in Bette's face.

"I'm so...," Mark started.

"Quiet Mark," Bette snapped.

"Yes, be quiet Mark. Your mother and I are sorting this out."

He watched his mother imploring him to stay and go to bed with her. He listened to his aunt as she promised to take him back to their apartment and make love to him until sunrise. Sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex – that's what the women in his family offered him.

Mark couldn't take it anymore. He took a step towards his mother. He took Bette in his arms. He sealed her mouth with a kiss. She softly gasped. She struggled gently against Mark for a moment. She softly pounded his chest with her fists and then she just melted. The two of them kissed each other in front of Julia.

"Mark, stop that right now," Julia demanded, stepping towards her nephew. "Stop it, this instance, young man."

Julia put a hand on Mark's arm. He instantly broke his hot kiss with his mother, turned to his aunt and kissed her. Julia gasped and whined softly. She dropped her pregnancy test results and placed her hands on his chest.

"Mark, Mark," Julia hissed between kisses, "No, not here. C'mon stop."

He ignored his aunt's complaints. He sealed her lips again. She closed her eyes and reached out. She cupped his face in her hands.

Bette watched the two of them in front of her.

"Mark," she whispered. She ran her hand down her son's arm, "come to mommy."

The young man broke his kiss with Julia.

"Don't Mark," Julia whispered.

"Come here son," Bette whispered, "mommy needs you."

"Don't Mark," Julia whispered.

He leant across. Bette slid her hand along his jaw, closed her eyes and touched her lips with his. Bette slowly opened her mouth and she sighed softly as Mark pressed his tongue inside. They kissed passionately out on the patio, their hands roving up and down each other's bodies. Julia stood there, staring at his nephew and her sister, growing more and more excited, despite her annoyance with Mark and her quarrel with Bette. Then Mark kissed her deeply again.

"C'mon, let's finish this in bed," Bette whispered.

Mark broke his kiss with Julia. She looked red faced, befuddled and confused. She stared at Mark and Bette.

"You want him to fuck both of us? We have to talk all this through Bette."

"C'mon Julia," Bette said, "We can talk tomorrow."

"Oh God," Julia said, closing her eyes, as Mark dropped his head and kissed her neck. "Okay, okay – just this once, so he can get you out of his system, Bette."

"C'mon son," Bette whispered, taking Mark's hand in hers, "let's go inside and have sex.

********

Mark lay back in his Aunty Julia's warm arms. The two of them were naked and reclining on his mother's bed. Mark gasped and his eyes grew wide as he watched his mother slowly undress in front of him.

"Isn't your mommy beautiful Mark," Julia cooed at her lover, as if he were a child.

"Yes, Aunty Julia, she's so pretty," he said softly, nodding, his eyes fixed on Bette.

"Yes, she sure is."

Julia grinned at Mark. She leant in and kissed his ear, and then his neck, and then his cheek. She slowly and deliberately slipped her tongue over him as her lips smacked his soft skin.

"You're a good boy, aren't you Mark," Julia continued. "Your mommy and I love you so much!"

"I love you both so much as well."

Julia squeezed Mark tight, kissed his cheek, rubbed her nose against him and laughed. He giggled softly.

"Isn't he a good boy Bette?"

'He sure is Julia," Bette replied, her eyes devouring Mark.

"God, I could just eat you alive Mark,' Julia whispered.

"Amen to that," Bette whispered. "And never ever let you out of my sight, either Mark."

"Not even once," Julia whispered.

"And protect you from everything," Bette whispered.

'And never ever let you do anything silly or dangerous," Julia whispered.

The boy grinned. He was so excited. His cock was so hard.

Bette stood at the end of the bed and undressed in the moonlight. They had opened the curtains and raised the blinds, so the bedroom was bathed in silver light and all the forms were caressed by the soft glow.

She stepped out of her heels first and threw them aside. She lifted one leg and then the other, placing each foot on her bed, and then carefully rolled her stockings down her legs, over her feet and then off. She slowly unzipped her silver dress in one long movement, while she smiled at her wide eyed son. She took the edges of the dress in her fingertips, pulled it up over her head and off. She dropped it to the floor with another smile.

Mark's breathing grew heavier. Julia held him in her arms. Her hands slowly traverse. Her palms ran up his hard belly, and over his chest, and down his sides.

"Please mommy," he whispered, urging Bette to take her bra and her panties off.

Bette smiled and stood there.

'You want to see your mommy's body Mark," Julia cooed.

"Yes, Aunty Julia," he said softly.

"Show him Bette."

Bette reached behind carefully and fiddled. He heard the clip come undone and then Bette slipped the bra from her shoulders and arms. She dropped it. Mark stared at Bette's beautiful breasts. Then his eyes dropped and his jaw dropped as Bette grinned at him, reached down, took the edges of her panties in her fingertips and pulled them down with a wriggle of her hips.

"Oh my God," he whispered as she stood back up, and then dropped the panties to the floor.

'Like what you see darling Mark," Bette whispered.

He nodded. He stared. He fixed his eyes on the golden triangle of hair between Bette's upper thighs. Her body looked as if it were cast from soft silver and her short blonde hair looked almost white in the night glow. He tried to sit up. He wanted to touch his mother's soft silver breasts and run his fingers and tongue down through that triangle of hair between her upper thighs.

"No, you don't Mark," Julia whispered. "You just lie back in my arms and let your mother get on top of you. She wants to eat you alive."

"I sure do son," Bette said, "I have you all caught up in my web and there's no escape from spider-mommy."

Mark settled back in his Aunties arms. He watched wide eyed as his mother climbed onto the bottom of the bed like a beautiful silver creature. She grinned as she moved over Mark, on all fours, her back arching, her soft glowing body sliding through the darkness, over him. He looked up at Bette's face. He stared into her strange grey eyes. He considered her open mouth.

"Oh mommy," he whined.

Bette stretched out and dropped. Her body pressed into his, crushing him deliciously between Julia and herself, as if he were the meat in an incest sandwich.

"Shoosh," Bette whispered at him, cupping his face in her hands, as he hyperventilated.

"He's really wound up mommy," Julia said.

"He sure is," Bette replied.

"I love you mommy," he whispered.

"Me too honey," Bette whispered, "now close your eyes and keep em closed kid."

Mark closed his eyes. A moment later he felt his mother sink her soft lips into his own. He sighed and opened his mouth and then he felt her hot tongue invade and slowly fill his mouth. He shivered with pleasure as Bette ran her hands slowly down his chest, and then up his sides, and under him. He could feel her warm breath blasting against his face. He could feel her breasts crushed against his chest. He could feel his hard cock lying against her wet pussy.

"Turn your head honey," Bette whispered, after breaking the deep kiss. "Mommy wants to torment you into submission."

Julia laughed softly. Mark smiled and turned his head.

"And keep your eyes closed sonny boy, or else I'll put you over my knee."

Bette placed the tip of her tongue against the hollow in Mark's slender neck. She dragged her tongue along the boy's soft skin, sliding up and over his jutting Adams apple, and then along his neck, tasting the beads of perspiration, which popped to the surface on his skin.

She slowly ran her fingers through his hair. She groaned softly. She kissed Mark's neck with loud noisy smacks, whining and moaning, breathing deep and hard through her nose, as she kissed him again and again.

"Turn your head more Mark," Bette whispered, "yes that's it. Let me get at your ear, honey. "

The boy broke into a fresh grin, kept his eyes closed tight and giggled as his mother rubbed her lips against his ear, kissing him softly and noiselessly there. She broke into playful laughter in imitation of him. She pressed her nose against him and caressed him with it.

"Are you ticklish Mark?"

"A bit mommy," he whispered.

"Sweet boy," Julia and Bette said together.

Bette pushed her tongue inside his ear cavity and explored all his intricate flourishes and curves - she growled softly and grew more forceful, sucking and kissing the lobe and then the whole ear. She held his head immobile, in the palm of her hands

"Taste good Bette," Julia asked, softly.

"Oh yeah, tastes great Julia."

"Can you kiss my face mommy?"

"Of course darling," Bette whispered, leering down at Mark. "Do you like really sleazy kisses son?"

"Oh yes, he sure does mommy," Julia said. "He loves them."

"I thought he would," Bette said.

Bette slid her fingers through his hair slowly. She grinned down at him and then dropped her head.

Mark gasped with pleasure as he felt Bette's tongue slip up his cheek, across his eyelid, and then over his forehead. She pressed her open mouth against his other cheek and gave him noisy squishy hot kisses, leaving a wet trail of saliva as she munched and slopped around and across his face. She cradled the sides of his face in her palms and devoured him, while he gasped and giggled.

"It's so easy playing dirty with him," Julia said.

"It sure is," Bette whispered. "It's fun too."

"Oh, yeah."

"I love it mommy," Mark said, grinning, his silver face shining and dripping.

"Yes, you do, don't you my big boy," Bette cooed.

Bette paused for a second and stared down at his mouth. She considered his soft parted lips for a moment. She adopted a calm and thoughtful expression and stroked his hair and cheek. She gazed into his eyes in the dark room – they were submerged in soft pools.

"I am in love with you Mark," his mother whispered, "and I do want to marry you, my darling."

Bette dropped her head again and kissed his lips softly, pushing her tongue deep inside and accepting his tongue into her mouth. She closed her eyes, sighed slowly and quietly as their lips rolled and slipped together. She broke the kiss and then went and kissed his neck again.

"I'm going to suck your cock, Mark," Bette whispered in the dark bedroom.

Her son's eyes grew wide. He stared at his mother's dark facial features and her ghostly complexion as the cloud cover was carried onshore by the sea breeze and the moonlight slowly seeped away from the bedroom.

"Please mother," he urged softly.

"Do you want me to give you a hand," Julia asked.

"Keep cradling him in your arms Julia," Bette said. "Keep him all warm and protected."

"I will. He's such a good and beautiful boy. He's such a darling boy."

"I'm going to make him thank God he was born a man Julia," Bette whispered down at him, gazing into his eyes and stroking the loose hair from his eyes.

"Maybe, we need to talk about sharing him together," Julia said. "You obviously love him as much as I do Bette."

"Yes, absolutely Julia: we are far better off that way. We can have everything we want, if we work together."

The bedroom grew even darker. The clouds formed and rolled slowly into shore. The corners of their sanctuary were obliterated and lost in shadow. Their bodies were outlined in darker grey.

Bette adjusted herself. She slipped down Mark's slender body, withdrawing backwards until she lay on her belly, between his open legs. He stared at his beautiful mother as she took hold of the base of his cock in her fingertips and raised it towards her shining lips.

"It's beautiful, isn't it Bette."

"It sure is Julia. Honey, I'm going to kiss it."

Mark didn't say anything. He was silently willing it to happen.

Bette watched her son as she did it. She pressed her lips against the tip of Mark's cock and kissed it softly, just once. She withdrew and stroked the underside of the base with her thumb, while she studied his facial expressions. She dropped her head and kissed the tip again and then again.

They were soft kisses. She just brushed his tight hot skin with her lips, while her soft thumb, slipped around and around, against the bottom of his twitching erection. She withdrew again and watched calmly as a bead of clear silver fluid emerged and welled at the tip.

"Can you see that Julia," Bette asked.

"Sure can Bette."

The two women watched as the glowing bead built. Then it lost its fight with gravity and the bead turned into a stream and ran swiftly down the underside of the shaft. Bette's head dropped and Mark felt her warm tongue flash up his cock. Bette gently sucked the tip, trying to drain the pre cum from his prick. She kissed the tip two more times.

"Please mommy," he whispered, pleading.

"What do you think," Bette asked Julia.

"Well, I think we need to have a new understanding," Julia said, whispering into Mark's ear, while running her hands up and down the boy's chest and belly.

"Yes, I think so," Bette replied, softly pumping her fist up and down the shaft.

Mark sighed and closed his eyes. He could feel his mother's warm palm rubbing so softly and gently over his cock and sense her fingers slipping over his knob.

"Oh mommy," he whispered, opening his eyes slowly. "I love you so much."

"And how about Aunty Julia," Bette asked, "do you love her too?"

"Yes, I love Aunty Julia as well. I love you both so much."

Julia kissed Mark's cheek and hugged him to her. Bette took her hand away from his cock. She dropped her head again and dragged her tongue across his tip once more.

"That's good honey. And do you promise to do what you're told, like a good boy."

"Yes, I promise mommy."

"You promise Mark? Do you really promise?"

"I do Aunty Julia."

Bette considered Mark. He looked so aroused and so excited, and she was deliberately winding him up. His body was hyper sensitive and his penis was dripping.

"You know, Aunty Julia and I will have lots and lots of sex with you Mark, but only if you're a good boy and do everything we tell you to do."

"Yes Mark," Julia continued, "we'll do it with you every night honey, but we won't do it with you at all, if you're not a good boy and don't do what you're told - isn't that right mommy."

"It sure is Aunty Julia," Bette replied. "You'll get plenty Mark, but only as a reward for good behavior, and you won't get any if you misbehave."

"I promise mother, I swear I will obey you and Aunty Julia."

Bette smiled with contentment. She glanced in her sister's direction and they exchanged a triumphant look.

"Please mommy I need it," Mark whined.

"Poor baby," Bette whispered, "I'll give you what you need."

Bette dropped her head again. This time she was ready to give her son what he craved. Mark gasped as he got it.

His mother planted her lips on the point of his cock

Bette's warm mouth slipped smoothly over and down her son's dick. Her lips merged snugly with his hot wet skin as she engulfed him. Her tongue slid softly against the underside. Her head slowly dropped and her son's dick vanished inch by inch inside.

The boy sighed, curled his toes and stretched like a feline. Bette groaned softly and drove down hard, her tight lips clutching at the base and the tip of her son's cock, pressing into her throat. She stopped. She breathed gently through her nose; her mouth full of Mark's oozing cock. She stroked her son's balls with her thumb and fingers. She whined softly and then twisted and turned her head from side to side.

1...456789