The Maneater's Plaything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia silently slipped out from underneath Mark. He looked at her for a moment, gave his aunt a shaky grin and then went back to watching his mother, while his jaw slowly dropped. Julia reclined on her side, the boy on her left. For a moment she looked down and watched her sister crudely make love to Mark's penis.

A soft drawn out squelch spread through the dark bedroom as Bette's head rose. Her lips held him tight and her tongue slipped as she sucked him firmly, her hand closing around the base and rising along with her head. Mark watched her through half closed eyes, as his shining dick emerged into sight.

His aunt looked at his trembling body. She determined that his chest was the best place to kiss him. She placed her hand on his hip and ran it slowly up and along his shivering grey sides. She licked her lips, smoothed her silver hair out of the way, smiled and dropped her head. Julia's mouth touched his chest as Bette squeezed the tip of his cock in her lips, adjusted herself and then sank slowly down again.

The boy groaned as the two women pleased him. He curled his toes and he cradled his Aunty Julia in one arm while she kissed his nipples and he stroked the back of his mother's neck, as she sucked him relentlessly and vigorously.

"Oh mommy," he exclaimed, before Julia sealed his mouth with a kiss.

He lay there twisting and uncoiling his sensitive body. Bette's head rose and fell swiftly and Julia kissed his neck and stroked his taut belly.

"Oh my God," he hissed.

Mark abruptly sat up. Julia broke away from him for a moment. He placed his hands on his mother's shoulders and she let his cock escape her warm lips.

"You can't take it any more honey," Bette whispered, with a grin, moving her body, as he wanted her to.

"It looks like it," Julia whispered, "He can't handle it anymore."

He pulled his mother up into his arms and kissed her hair, her face and her lips. Julia stroked his spine with her warm palm.

"Warm your mommy up honey," Julia whispered.

"Here, give me your fingers," Bette said, reaching for her son's hand.

Bette took her son's hand in hers. She brought it to her lips. She licked the tips until they were wet. Mark's hand slipped down and then between his mother's thighs. He ran his fingers through her soft hair and over her lips and folds. Bette gasped sweetly and then broke into a radiant smile. She beamed at her kid.

"Just there darling," Bette whispered, reaching in and placing her hand on top of his, "rub me softly."

Mark grinned. He was all set to put his mother on her back and nail her, but then he realized just how much he wanted to touch his mother with his hands and his mouth. He leant in and ran his free hand across her lower back and then up her spine, while he kissed the nape of her neck.

"Here son," Bette whispered, "kiss my breasts."

Mark stopped kissing Bette's silver shoulders and took the tip of her breast between his lips.

"It's like he's reconnecting with your body all over again," Julia whispered.

"Yes, my baby is against my body again," Bette whispered, her eyes closing, her hand running through his hair and her face dropping slowly into his scalp.

"And soon he'll be back inside you, where he belongs, Bette."

"Yes he will. Only this time, he'll be fathering a child."

Mark gasped and looked up at his mother. She cooed at him, stroked his warm face, and then gently returned him to her breast. His fingers moved between her legs and he kept touching that spot, circling it and running over it, while his mother sighed and rolled her lower body.

"Okay, are you still nice and hard for mommy?"

"He sure is Bette. He's all ready."

Bette held Mark in her arms. She kissed him deep and hard. She stared into his eyes.

"Are you ready to make a baby with me son?"

"Yes, please mommy," Mark urged, his cock growing even harder.

"Okay, let's do it Mark."

"Do her from behind Mark," Julia said, her lips pressed to his ear, "like we do it at home."

Bette laughed. He tried to force his mother into position. The two women laughed at him.

"He's just hopeless Bette," Julia whispered.

"I'm so horny mommy."

"I know I can tell."

Bette laughed and rolled onto her belly. She rose up on all fours before him in the dark bedroom.

"Oh, c'mon honey," Bette whined playfully, shaking her hips slowly and rubbing her pussy, "C'mon big boy."

"C'mon Mark, darling," Julia said, "This is your chance to show your mother how much of a man you are."

"Yeah, c'mon son - show me who's the boss around here."

Mark flexed his cock. He was ready for action and so was his mother. Bette was horny and she wanted to be penetrated.

"C'mon honey," Bette whispered, leaning forward. "Don't make a girl wait."

"I'm coming mommy," Mark whimpered, desperately.

'Oh, you will be Mark," Bette whispered, shaking her behind at him.

Julia laughed softly.

He got up onto his knees and approached his mother from behind. He took a moment to gaze at her bum and her puffy pouting lips, before he ran his hands over Bette's soft grey hips and adjusted his dick, maneuvering the tip into position against her pussy.

What a place to be in, Mark thought. He stared down at his mother's body in the dark bedroom and noted her short platinum hair and the silvery curve of her shoulders and back, her waist and her hips in the moonlight. How many men, of whatever age, could boast of Mark's luck? How many men ever got a chance to penetrate their mother with their penis?

Bette had given birth to Mark, after nearly 30 hours of labor. She had grit her teeth, pushed and with an excruciating effort, had given birth. Mark had emerged head first from Bette's body, amidst perspiration, exploding fluid and wrenching cries. And now years later, Mark was all set to enter his mother's body, using his big hard cock, to give her all the semen he could.

Mark began to tremble. He bared his teeth. He looked awkward, gawky and frantic as he prepared to nail his beautiful mother for the first time.

His aunt quietly encouraged him to drive his dick deep inside Bette's soft body. He was so turned on. He thought of his infant body pushing through Bette, forcing its way between her slick gushing vaginal lips and entering the world.

The boy whimpered. He then pushed and he then groaned as he thought of his birth and his entry. He felt his mother's lips resist for just a moment and then they relented and her hot flesh closed in around his knob and then he was easily sliding inches of hard shaft inside her.

"Oh, that's the way honey," Bette murmured, "oh, you're a good boy."

"Awww mommy," Mark whined softly, holding her waist lightly in his hands, leaning well forward, while trying not to cum.

He shook slightly. His cock twitched deep inside Bette's hot body. He remained as still as he could. His head was bowed. He was breathing softly. He couldn't cum within 5 seconds of entering her. He wanted to prove to his mother that he was in fact a real man.

"Easy honey," Aunty Julia said, rubbing his upper back. "You don't want to lose it too soon."

"Uh oh," Bette said.

Mark sighed. He shook his head slowly and carefully withdrew after a moment. He paused and pushed forward again. He plunged deep inside her body, impaling her with inch after inch of cock, until his balls were rubbing against her. His dick swam inside Bette's hot body. He held her tight and screwed her. He forced her body forward as he drove into her at point blank range. Bette laughed and shook her behind.

"C'mon honey," Bette whispered, grinning back at him," let me have it."

"Oh mommy, I love you! I love you mommy!"

"I love you too darling. You're such a good boy, aren't you."

The two women urged him on. He closed his eyes and he broke into a wide grin. Bette looked back over her shoulder at him, smiled and starting swinging smoothly back as Mark thrust forward. The two of them crashed softly into each other.

"Ohhh motherrr," Mark exclaimed dramatically, in a high pitched voice.

"He likes that," Julia said.

"He's not the only one," Bette whispered.

"C'mon honey - show her what a man you are."

A soft masculine groan filled the dark bedroom. The slap of skin against skin also caressed their ears as Mark and his mother collided against each other. They grew more physical as the moments passed. Then Bette started groaning. She grabbed the bed sheets between her fingers and began to tear and pull at the material.

'Awww, you damned kid," Bette announced, "You'll make me cum, if you keep that up."

"Oh gawd mommy!"

"Do you mind if I have a turn with him Bette," Julia asked, interrupting.

"He is my son Julia," Bette said, her eyes closed, breaking into a groan "and this is our first night together."

Mark smiled at his aunt. She smiled back. He thrust deep and hard inside Bette, while she swung back. Their bodies banged together. He slowly closed his eyes and his jaw dropped.

Julia offered her beautiful body to him. She slipped in next to Bette. She was on her hands and knees.

"Don't you dare Mark," Bette warned, softly. "I'm so close to coming."

Julie smiled at him and shook her broad behind. He looked down at Bette. He quickly slipped from Bette's body,

"You bastard," Bette exclaimed. "How could you?"

"Sorry Bette," Julia said, and then she groaned as Mark lined her up and impaled her from behind.

"Don't you be long kid," Bette said, smacking his ass with her open hand, and then stretching out on her side. "Don't you cum either, honey."

"I won't mommy, I promise," Mark whimpered, looking at his mother through half closed eyes.

"Right," Bette said, doubtfully.

Bette watched the two of them at it. She silently fumed for a moment, as she lay on her side, besides them in the dark, listening to the slap of their bodies, their moans and their whispered words. She felt jealous and she had been denied an orgasm. Bette never missed out on an orgasm. She was never denied. All of the young men she slept with put her needs first.

Her son was so wound up, in search of release, but he went on and on. He looked so beautiful as his slim wet body moved swiftly in the night. His fine muscles rippled and his slender limbs trembled. His silver hair looked like a damp mess and his face glowed. He looked down at Julia

Bette deduced correctly that her son was more or less a sex addict. She could read the signs and understand the motivation, as she regarded herself as an addict as well. He was only 18 and already an addict. She wasn't sure how to feel about that. She knew, however, that Julia was giving it to him day and night.

"You're a stud Mark," Bette whispered.

Her boy grinned. Bette ran her eyes over her sister. Julia looked divine in the moonlight. Her tanned skin shone. It glowed with perspiration. The pale light caressed her beautiful curves and gleamed in her flashing hair. Her flesh softly wobbled as her body crashed into Mark's.

"Ohhhh my gawd Mark," Julia whined. "Ohhhh, I love you Mark!"

"C'mon Mark, it's my turn again honey," Bette softly urged, directing him to come to her with her finger, "I'm waiting for you Mark. I'm dying for it."

Mark stopped plunging into Julia's body for a moment. His aunt sighed.

"Bette, you bitch. You pick the worst moments," Julia hissed, "Mark and I close to orgasm."

"I'm sorry Julia, but I need him."

"I need him as well Bette," Julia said softly, "c'mon Mark, please keep going."

"Mark, come to mommy," Bette quietly demanded. "Mommy needs you."

Mark took a moment to leer at Bette with wide eyes.

His mother was in a sitting position, in the middle of the bed. Her eyes and her mouth looked soft. Her breasts lolled. Her long legs were open, her knees back, so he could see the dark pool between her pale silver thighs, where her gaping pussy was.

"There'll be a chance for you again, later Julia. This is our first night together. Come and get it Mark," Bette whispered, and then she smiled at him.

"Oh mother," he whispered desperately, scrambling to reach her, and get inside her again.

"Fine," Julia muttered, furious.

Bette reclined back. She then laid her head on her pillow, opened her legs wider, and reached out as her son mounted her. She fumbled the desperate boy into place with her fingers. He didn't need to be told to push.

Mark and his mother both burst into long soft groans as his hard cock penetrated her body. She locked him into place as his prick searched her, the tip of his dick squirting pre-cum, as he hit rock bottom. Her limbs clamped down on him and closed in around him. Julia fumed. There was no way Bette was going to let go of Mark now. The boy was so close to orgasm and Bette had him trapped.

He withdrew just an inch and drove in again and then again. Bette gasped as her son penetrated her. She closed her eyes tight. Her jaw dropped. Her head rocked back and then forward. She stroked the back of his neck with her hand and held him around the waist with the other hand. Julia drew in close to the two of them. She caressed his spine and urged him to do it by whispering in his ear.

Bette allowed him to take her legs in his hands and push well forward, exposing her body, so he could penetrate her even more deeply. She was immobilized. She was pinned to the bed. Her pussy was streaming and squirting as he squished about, thrusting hard and screwing her.

And the two women encouraged him with crude blunt words. They demanded that he cum.

Mark couldn't hold on anymore. He began to whimper and tremble. He stared down at his mother. She grinned up at him, held him tight and urged him to do it. He ground around inside her, rubbing the point of his cock against her. The shaft billowed, held snug and deep inside. Then his hips began to race back and forth in short sharp bursts.

His roars filled the dark bedroom. The women laughed as he came.

"Oh c'mon baby – give it to mommy. C'mon baby."

Mark felt so good. He groaned and bellowed. The semen shot from his red overwrought penis again and again. Then he was done. The two women cooed at him and congratulated him, as if he were a child, who had taken his first steps. Bette made him stretch out over her and lie on top of her. She held him tight, kissed his ear and nurtured him.

"Did you cum," Julia asked.

"No, not quite," Bette replied.

"Me either," Julia said.

"Did you hear that mister," Bette said, "you better get ready for round two and then round three."

Mark broke into soft childish laughter. The two hungry women gazed at him, as if he were a piece of meat. They kept him going for hours and hours. The sounds of pleasure emanated through the second story all night long.

Then there was finally silence. The sun exploded on the horizon line and filled the sky with light. The three of them slept, tangled up in damp bed sheets, their wet bodies entwined and locked together.

******

EPILOGUE – THE GREAT MOCK WEDDING

It was the most private family event imaginable. It took place without the media's knowledge and without any outside scrutiny, behind the high walls of Bette's home, on a clear autumn day. A carefully selected group of extended family members flew into the United States to attend the special occasion.

Mark stood there in his mother's garden. He was nervous. He was dressed in his tuxedo, a pale flower in his lapel. He breathed deeply and tried to keep his cool. The husbands stood around the 19 year old boy and waited with him. They, like Mark, were dressed in matching tuxedos. They waited, with their heads turned towards the door, through which their wives would pass through.

The seated audience waited quietly. The officiating minister checked his watch. The four women were late.

The four of them were still inside the house. Bette and Julia were both ready. Erin was almost there and Gina needed help. Madeleine was fussing around, drinking too much and being a nuisance.

"Mother, please," Bette complained, as she studied the mirror and helped Gina adjust the sexy white dress she was wearing.

Madeleine shrugged and walked off as Bette picked up the hairbrush and stroked Gina's beautiful blonde hair with it.

"You're all dressed so indecently," Madeleine proclaimed dramatically. "None of you are wearing any underwear. What will Mark think?"

There was a burst of soft laughter from around the room.

"Mother, please darling," Julia said, "we're all running late and Mark is waiting for us."

Madeleine raised her eyebrows again.

"Utterly naughty," Bette's mother declared, and then left the room in a huff.

"I hope so," Gina whispered.

Erin checked her appearance in the mirror, while her mother fussed over her hair.

"Mother, it's fine," Erin stated, growing annoyed, with Julia. "Go and help Gina."

Julia sighed. She turned and raced across towards Gina, her sexy white dress swishing as she went.

I'm okay. Aunty Bette helped me," Gina said, trying not to move, as the makeup artist put some final gloss on her lips.

There were some final adjustments. Bette cleared her throat.

"Are we all ready ladies?"

There was a murmur, and the women nodded. The makeup woman, the hair stylist and the assistant stepped back. The photographer came forward.

The four brides drew in close together for their photos. The camera snapped and flashed. The photographer, a well paid, discrete and professional older man hoped his four beautiful subjects didn't notice the bulge in his pants.

He cleared his throat as he took the shots. He had heard some rumors from speaking with the makeup artist: three of the four women were already married to other men. All four of them had their own children and the two older women had recently given birth.

All four of the women, he learnt, were going to walk down the aisle together and marry a much younger man. The boy was still a mere baby, the makeup artist explained to the photographer – he was just 19, going on 20. The photographer questioned the makeup artist closely, but she didn't know anything more.

Four women were going to marry one young man at the same time. How was that possible?

And the old woman had been right. The photographer had overheard the old woman describe their wedding dresses as indecent and naughty and she had been right. He could clearly see that the brides weren't wearing any underwear.

The four brides were each wearing the same matching wedding dress and filmy veil. The garments were beautiful, but nonetheless completely inappropriate for such a service. The fabric was translucent and clung snugly to their exquisite bodies. The photographer could see the outline of their breasts through their dresses, but even more he could see the dark golden triangle of hair through their clothing as well. He could run his eyes slowly up and down and see their bodies clearly outlined.

How was that boy going to marry four women at once? Was he going to make love to all of them? What about their husbands? The assistant had advised the cameraman that the 19 year male was very wealthy and powerful. The women were a gift to him. All the husbands had apparently approved. The cameraman was still confused.

The four women picked up their bouquets and deserted the room, once the photos were taken. They began their solemn walk down the aisle, accompanied by the music, and admired by the assembled guests.

Mark watched his four brides approach him with a broad grin, a hard cock and a thumping heart. All four of the women were smiling at him and devouring him with their eyes as they took each step. The soft autumn sunlight glowed in the garden and lit up the flowers. The light streamed through each white translucent dress, so the groom could see the glowing sundrenched bodies of his brides, beneath the fine white silk.

The women gathered around the 19 year old boy, once they reached the end of their walk to the altar. The ceremony was carried out amidst soft laughter, bright eyes and plenty of sexual innuendo. The words were spoken – Mark uttered his vows and each woman did so as well. He gently placed a wedding ring on each of the bride's fingers.

1...456789