The Manor Cove Widows Ch. 03

Story Info
Aristocratic woman and her daughter enjoy jack.
5.8k words
4.81
10.6k
20

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers

I felt good as I walked back to Lucy's cottage, everything about Manor Cove was in a class of its own, there certainly was a village atmosphere about the place, I also liked Busty Bunty, I could work with her, I saw Lucy's Range Rover coming towards me, she stopped and I got into the passenger seat, "How did you get on?"

I kissed her and said, "I've got the job, I'm so happy, the hospital has no comparison with Manor Cove, we treat people, they come into our lives for a few days then they're gone, there's a village community here, I have the knowledge and experience to help them as they grow old, I'll hand in my notice on Monday then I'll know when I can start."

"Jack, I'm so happy this will work for all of us, I've prepared some goulash for lunch, Jill has arrived and she's so nervous, there's Champagne in the fridge, have some with her and that'll calm her down, how did you get on with Bunty?"

I smiled and said, "Busty Bunty, she's a treasure, she's so professional, we got on great, I'm looking forward to working with her, she wants a massage from me, she told me they had a physiotherapist but she was useless and nobody used her, is it ok if I give her a massage?"

"Darling, thank you so much for asking me, you make me so happy, give her a massage and if she wants tingles give her those too, she gets nothing from her husband Simon, talking of tingles, my pussy is still trembling from yesterday and this morning, what a wonderful feeling, I'm going to the Spa for a swim then go into town for some lingerie, Jill told me about a new boutique that's opened up, she bought some things there this morning, she wants to look good for you, what time would you like me to come back?"

"Five would be good, if we're still in bed then come and join us, I'll soon have Jill relaxed."

"I know you will, Jack, if Busty Bunty, what a lovely name, am I Busty Lucy? If she wants more give her it, it's important that the two of you get on well with each other, the other thing is that I'd like you to wear suits at work, a good appearance does a lot, there's a wonderful tailor in town that's been looking after the Whitley's for years, we'll go there next week and get you kitted out. I'll let you go now, don't rush things with Jill, you're her first man in nine years, give her the pleasure you give me and she'll give you so much more back."

We kissed lovingly, then I got out of the car. Jill's Range Rover was parked beside my nineteen-year-old Golf, if I did a thousand miles a year in it that was a lot, it was cheap to run and got me around. I got into the cottage, Jill was in the kitchen and as soon as I went in, she asked, "How did you get on?"

I took her in my arms, she wasn't wearing a bra and her tits looked amazing, "Jill, I'm so happy, I've got the job, I love the feeling of community about Manor Cove, in the hospital we treat people for a few days, here I've the knowledge and experience to help older people have a better life."

We kissed lovingly for a minute, Jill said, "I knew you would get the job, Bunty has made that place, she gives it the village feeling, how did you get on with Bunty?"

I said, "Well, I like her, I like how she works and I believe we will make a strong team, there's Champagne in the fridge, would you like a glass?"

Jill smiled and said, "I'm so nervous, I need a glass, but we'll kid on it's celebrating your new job."

I got the Champagne and poured two glasses, I said, "Shall we go into the lounge, we will be more comfortable there?"

Jill grinned and said, "I'd like to toast you first, then we can top up the glasses and go to the lounge, Jack, my best wishes on your new job, work with Bunty and you'll be a great success."

We clinked our glasses and drank some Champagne then topped up our glasses and went into the lounge. We sat on the couch, I said, "Jill, you look gorgeous, thank you for not wearing a bra, I haven't seen them yet, if they are anything like your mum's they'll be perfect, your mum is happy about the dance, she's suggesting now that we should go on holiday together, in life you have got to take time to smell the roses, says the man that hasn't had a holiday this year."

Jill leaned over and kissed me and said, "What a lovely saying Jack, let's go to bed, I want you so much."

We went into Lucy's bedroom; the bed was made, Lucy must have thought we'd use her bed, I took off my Sunday best suit, Jill was now standing naked in front of me, she'd been wearing a top, leggings and ballerina shoes, her body was identical to her mum's, her tits were majestic, her flat stomach and her smooth and swollen vulva with thick cunt lips, I knew I was going to enjoy nibbling on those beauties; I fell in love with her long sex slit; it was perfect; I was standing in my boxers, sporting a massive bulge in them.

Jill sat on the edge of the bed and said, "Jack, come over her and let me take your boxers off."

I walked over to her, she slipped her hands inside the waistband and gently pulled my boxers down, letting them drop to my ankles, I stepped out of them as Jill said, "That's huge Jack, I understand now why mum loves being with you, it's so beautifully proportioned, it's a dream, would you like me to make him even harder?"

"Jill, lie on the bed, I want to 69 with you, your body is incredible, it's so similar to your mum's, I'm the luckiest guy to have both of you."

As I moved into position, I wanted to feel Jill's hard nipples, I cupped one of her massive melons in my hand and started sucking on it, as I sucked, I teased it with my tongue, Jill was purring with pleasure as I did this, as I sucked my hand moved south across her stomach, Jill spread her long legs in anticipation and using two fingers I spread her cunt flaps open, out popped a clit of a similar size to her mum's, I slid a finger inside her wet pussy, she was ready it was time to go down on her.

Jill had been stroking my cock and massaging my balls, her touch was so like her mum's, my mouth was inches from Jill's gorgeous pussy, Jill said, "Jack, I love what you're doing to me, you are so gentle, I see you have some pre-cum on your piss slit let me take it away for you, I want all your cum inside my body."

She then squeezed my piss slit open, her tongue took the pre-cum away then the tip of her tongue went inside the slit searching for any drops that were left, her tongue then went up and down the length of my shaft, I felt the warmth of her mouth as she took my bulbous head into her mouth.

Holding Jill's flaps open I teased her hard clit with my tongue, she loved this her breathing was getting heavier, I then carefully started nibbling her thick left cunt flap as I finger fucked her with two fingers, then moved to her right cunt flap and nibbled up and down on that flap, I had felt Jill's lips around the base of my cock and the head of my cock hitting the wall of her throat, Jill came off and said, "What you're doing is incredible, it's making me tingle, have you done this to mum?"

"Yes, she loves it."

"I love it too, when you're riding me tonight I want to eat mum's pussy like this."

I thought tonight is going to be fun, I then started sucking Jill's big clit as I finger fucked her with two fingers, Jill was a gripper like her mum, she had strong cunt muscles; I knew then she'd give a great ride. I had a super rhythm going, my head was bobbing on Jill's clit and I was finger fucking her at the same tempo, Jill was pushing her pussy against my mouth at the same pace, I knew she was close, she cried out, "Jack, I'm cumming, I've had little oral in my life apart from mum, this is unbelievable."

I felt her creamy cum flood my mouth, there was a lot, so much so I had to swallow some, Jill was having a body-shaking orgasm, I waited until she had composed herself, I came off her, Jill said, "Jack, come close I want to kiss you, that was outstanding, I've had nothing like that in my life."

I said nothing, I stuck my tongue out, Jill saw the huge blob of cum on my tongue and said, "Share it with me Jack, I've never had this in my life before, mum and I are so lucky to have you."

We cum kissed for several minutes, Jill busily transferring her cum into her mouth, our kisses were so filled with passion, we continued to kiss even though all her cum had been swallowed, Jill said, "Jack, that was amazing, lie back and relax, I want to do the same to you."

Firmly I said, "No Jill, not now, I want all my seed to go deep inside your gorgeous pussy, I hope they're all good swimmers, what position would you like, you're now wet enough to take me?"

Jill gave me a passionate kiss then said, "Mum's fallen in love with you, before Blackey threw her she was getting so depressed, she phoned me while she was waiting to be X-rayed, she said 'Jill, what's wrong with my life, I don't have a life, I'd be better off dead.' Five days later, because of you, she's a completely different woman, I'm also in love with you now and it feels so good. Jack, you can take me in any position you want or would you like me to go on top, cowgirl, and I'll absolutely wobble my big tits for you?"

I smiled and said, "I'd love that Jill, I appreciate you telling me that about your mum, she seemed to have some problems with your brother's wife, your mum and I clicked when we first met, I saw no symptoms of depression."

Jill was squatting over me, holding my cock at the base as she ran the head of my cock up and down her beautiful long sex slit.

"My sister-in-law is a bitch, I'm so like my mum, we are the brains in the family, my brother is like my father, they are both not the sharpest knives in the drawer, mum has made the Estate so profitable, she can veto any decision my brother makes. My father saw that my brother and his wife could be a problem and signed a legal contract giving mum full control, mum's seventy-two now, when she gets older, she'll sign a transfer to me, my brother has two daughters, if I have a son, he could be a future Earl, Jack, I want you to be the father of my child."

I pushed myself up and kissed her, as we kissed Jill pushed herself down, she was so wet she took my full length on the first push, Jill said, "You are big, I feel stretched but it feels so good, let me get a rhythm going, the head of your cock is stimulating my cervix, I want to feel your cum spurt against my cervix, it would be so nice, how's it for your darling, I want to make it good for you?"

"Jill, I'm happy you're enjoying it, you feel so warm and tight, I love a tight ride, you're nice and tight too just like your mum, at the moment your mum and I are restricted to what positions we can do because of her tailbone."

"Darling, you can have me in any position you want, I enjoy anal too but we can do that when I've a little baby growing inside me, do you like how my tits are wobbling, I can do a little multi-tasking as well."

As she said this, she brought her massive left tit and started sucking and licking it then did the same with her right one, Jill was a sexy woman, she now had been going for twenty minutes, she was close and so was I. I started stimulating her clit, she pounded me harder and faster, her massive tits were out of control now, she cried out, "Cum for me baby, shoot your load deep inside me, cum now, cum with me."

We both climaxed simultaneously, an amazing experience, I kept shooting my seed deep inside her, six powerful spurts I shot inside her, everything felt so good. Holding my cock which was still hard Jill leaned down, we kissed so lovingly, we had both enjoyed it, in my head I kept comparing them, there was nothing between them, Jill and her mum both gave a great ride.

Jill said, "Jack, that was amazing, you did what I asked you to do, this is the first time in my life a man has made love to me, as we get to know each other I'll get better, you're amazing, you are still hard."

We kissed lovingly then I said, "Just looking at you makes me hard, I'm ready to go again, get on all fours and we'll doggy style."

When Lucy came back, I'd cum twice and Jill had so many orgasms, we were in the kitchen finishing the bottle of Champagne, we hadn't touched the goulash. Lucy said, "Jill, you're glowing, isn't Jack wonderful, I didn't have any lunch and I see you didn't either, let me heat the goulash now and we'll eat before heading go to bed. Jack open another bottle of Champagne, how many times did you cum?"

Jill answered, "I lost count."

I said, "Twice, but they were both good ones."

That was the start of an incredible weekend, when I left at seven on Monday morning, I'd cum inside Jill an amazing eleven times, god knows how many times Jill and her mum came, it was a lot. At seven-thirty I went into the Personnel office, I explained my situation; they checked my holiday status and overtime hours; they asked if I could suggest a replacement and I suggested Sara, a very experienced nurse, but she was on holiday and would be back the following Monday, they asked if I would work half days this week and finish at twelve; I agreed.

They agreed about Sara, I would finish on Friday, I was so happy; I was told there would be something extra in my last pay check. I phoned Sara and told her I had a new job and she'd be offered my job; she thought she hadn't enough experience; I told her she had, and I was only a phone call away, she was so happy; she thanked me and told me she'd take the job. I then messaged Lucy, Jill and Bunty, telling them I could start on Monday morning next week.

On Bunty's message I added, 'Regarding the massage, I can give you one any late afternoon this week then you'll be able to tell the residents honestly how good I am.'

Jill was first to reply, it read, "I'm so happy, I've messaged mum to put more Champagne in the fridge, tonight will be special, I love you, Jill, xx."

Lucy replied, "Jack, I feel so happy, I feel my life is changing, knowing you're with me every night makes me feel secure, I'll do special things with you and Jill tonight, love Lucy xx."

Bunty's reply read, "Jack, great news, I'm so looking forward to working with you, I'm sure we both think the same way. How about Tuesday afternoon at four, we'll use the massage room here, the door is lockable so we will have complete privacy, if that's good for you then let me know, I'm very open-minded and enjoy everything, hopefully Tuesday is suitable for you, if not we'll get another time sorted, looking forward to it, Bunty."

I replied saying Tuesday was good. Then I thought I'd better tell mum, because of Lucy I hadn't spoken to her last week, I knew she was going through a hard time with her husband, I also knew that she had Power of Attorney over his Estate as he was now totally gaga, I called mum and said, "Good morning mum, how are you? I'm sorry I didn't call last week, but I've been so busy."

"Hi darling, I thought that, it's a nightmare here, he doesn't know what day of the week it is, he doesn't even recognise me, he keeps asking me if I'm his girlfriend. A nurse calls in the morning and changes his catheter and his nappy, quick bed bath and a sedative then the same procedure around six in the evening. He watches television all day, last week he asked me if I could get some hard core porn for him, I don't have a life Jack, what is new with you?"

I was wondering as mum spoke, I thought her voice was a bit slurred, could she have been drinking? Surely not, as she only drank on special occasions, I said, "Big news mum, I've a new job, as of next Monday, I'm General Manager of Manor Cove, I'm so happy about it, It's a beautiful place."

Mum interrupted me and said, "You're kidding me Jack, I live in a house next door to Manor Cove, I'm there two to three times a week, I get my food there which comes from the Estate, I get my wine there and I use the hairdresser every two weeks, that's a great position you've got."

"Do you know the house I live in was built by the great-great-grandfather of the present Earl for his mistress, I have a gate in my land directly into the Manor Cove Estate, the house I live in is beautiful, the oak panelling is incredible, the views of the Cove are incredible but the house is landlocked, there's a long driveway, a mansion house, old stables and garaging, a small garden which I look after myself."

"When the Earl died the Countess sold the property, it had pastures for horses but that was all taken back, Jack when you start is there any chance that I could use the Spa, I'd happily pay for it and promise never to wear my teeny-weeny bikini that my gaga husband wanted me to wear when I moved in here."

I was now certain mum had been drinking, I had a mental picture of mum in a teeny-weeny bikini, my cock stiffened, I said, "Mum, I can be with you in half an hour, we can chat and have a glass of wine together while we chat, I've learned so much from chatting with you, I'll do my best to get you access to the Spa but please wear your teeny-weeny bikini?"

My heart missed a beat when mum said, "Apart from nurses, I haven't spoken to an adult for over nine months, apart from when I'm shopping or at the hairdresser, darling would you like me to wear the matching four-inch heels I have, they make my legs look so long?"

"Do that mum, I'll be there in half an hour."

Mum replied, "Great, I'll have a quick shower, so I'm fresh for you, Jack, I'm ashamed to tell you I haven't showered for three days, that's how far down I am, if I can't find my teeny-weeny can I wear some very naughty lingerie that I look fantastic in?"

I couldn't believe what mum was saying, I knew she was being honest, I took a risk knowing she'd been married eight years, I asked, "Mum, when was the last time you had sex?"

I couldn't believe my ears when she said, "Fucked seven years ago, sex six years ago when I sucked him off, Jack, you're the only person in the world I love, hold me close when you get here, I'm off for my shower, I'm looking forward to seeing you."

The most exciting phone call with my mum in my life was over, I cleared my desk and went to my apartment, took the last of my clothes and left for the last time, all my worldly possessions would now be in Lucy's cottage.

I found Cove House; it had a long driveway with impressive gates, I had passed the entrance twice before, I was sure the gates had been closed when I passed. The house was long with an impressive columned door, I parked and walked to the front door, the door opened and mum was standing there in a thighs length silk kimono and four-inch heels, she looked tired, I took her in my arms and held her close, she had been drinking, she was pulling me closer to her, the weight of her massive tits felt great against my chest, I said, "Mum, this is a fantastic house, will you show me around?"

"Of course I will darling, it's a big house, we only use part of it, Peter bought it twenty years ago intending to convert it into a hotel but never got round to it."

She showed me a lounge, kitchen, dining room then Peter's bedroom, I looked in, Peter was asleep in a wheelchair in front of a large flat screen television, he was ashen faced, he had the look of death about him, Peter was a deaths door. I then thought that mum was under a lot of pressure, she started talking after we came out of Peter's bedroom, twice she said, 'What was I going to say?' Mum was depressed, she was also very restless.

I asked, "Mum, it's huge, how many rooms do you have here?"

She said, "Over fifty and there's the stable block which Peter said we could get another twenty bedrooms for a hotel but the problem is there's no parking, we have a beautiful house which would make a beautiful hotel but we're landlocked and the Whitley Estate won't sell us any land to develop it, three or four generations ago the Earl built this for his mistress and when he died the Countess sold the house but with no land, come and I'll show you the stables, I see your still driving my old Golf, that was a great car."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers
12