The Manor Cove Widows Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we walked to the stables I said, "It's a magnificent car, I remember all the lovely drives you took me when I was younger, do you remember us both singing on the road home? The Golf is coming up for twenty years old now, it's time for me to look for a new car."

"Those were the days Jack, we had so much happiness, are you dating anyone, I've often wondered about that?"

I smiled and said, "I'm not mum, you're right those were the days, I wish I'd visited you before, ok we met in the city, I should have visited after you told me he had dementia, there's something about Peter that I don't like mum."

Mum didn't respond to that, she opened the big main stable door, inside there were three cars, a Mercedes SL, a Mercedes Estate car and a pale green Range Rover, I asked, "Mum, why do you need three cars?"

Mum thought for a minute and said, "I don't need three cars, I love my Mercedes sports especially in the summer when I have the roof down, that's the third one Peter has bought me, the estate, I use for shopping or if I've to drive Peter as I can get his wheelchair in the back, the Range Rover, Peter had ordered it, has every extra you can have it's two years old and has just under two hundred miles on the clock, it's never used, do you want it Jack? I'd rather you had it than it rotting in here, it's taxed and insured, you can drive away in it now, as your working next door you can have it if you promise to visit me every day."

Mum was crying as she said this, I felt so sorry for her, she'd worked hard all her life, she'd married Peter and finally she was secure but mentally she had problems. I said, "Mum, will you make me a cup of tea and we'll talk about it?"

Mum had a serious look on her face and said, "I thought we'd have a glass of wine?"

I kissed her on the cheek and said we'll talk about that too, mum would you stay here when Peter goes?" Mum replied immediately, "No, I'd sell to the first person I could sell too, this hasn't been a home for me, it's been a prison."

We got into the kitchen, mum put the kettle on, there was a half full glass of white wine on the kitchen table, I said, "Are you drinking a lot, mum?"

The tears were back in mum's eyes, the first tears rolled down her cheeks as she said, "A lot Jack, it gives me some relief."

I said, "The problem will still be there when you sober up, please stop the heavy drinking for both of us, you're all I've got in this world, as from now I'll visit you every day as often as you want, I'll ask Lady Whitley if you can use the Spa, I'm sure that she'll agree, I would love the Range Rover but there are conditions to me accepting it."

Mum said, "Jack, if you visit me once a day, there's nothing I wouldn't do for you, I'm so lonely, I know I must cut down on my drinking, where will you stay when you start your new job, you can stay here with me?"

"Mum, I'd love to stay with you but that's not possible, will you stop drinking?"

Mum nodded her head and said, "I will for you Jack, I enjoy a glass of wine but I have been overdoing it, here's your tea, is it still two sugars? I've cut sugar out as I'm putting on a bit of weight, will you visit me every day?"

I said yes and mum said she would get the keys, as she walked away I wondered if she had anything on under her kimono, she said, "Jack, I will cut down my drinking to a glass or two with my evening meal or if I'm watching television, I won't lie to you and I won't ever cheat, if I have over two glasses, I will tell you, I need you to see me every day, if you monitor me, I will pull through."

"Mum, I'll be here every day, if you need me, I'm a phone call away."

Mum smiled and said, "I'll do it Jack, I've never let you down and I feel guilty as my drinking has let you down too, would you like to see my teeny-weeny? I put it on especially for you."

I knew it might be better to say no but by saying yes it would do wonders for mum's confidence, I smiled and said, "I'd love to see it mum."

Mum slowly and suggestively took her kimono off, it was the smallest bikini I've ever seen, mum's massive tits looked incredible, her stomach was flat, I was sure her pussy was smooth as her sex slit was perfect under her tight-fitting bikini bottom, I said, "Mum, you have a beautiful body, you look fantastic, mum I need to go but first could you show me the gate into Manor Cove?"

Mum hugged me, she was pulling me towards her, she said, "When will you come tomorrow?"

I replied, "I'll message you in the morning but I'll call you tonight."

Mum looked happy and said, "That would be nice, I'm happy you like my body, I'll open the stable door so you can get the car out, can I just wear this or do you want me to wear the kimono?"

She smiled and led me to the front door, she showed me the gate, the Manor Cove main building was 100 yards away, the cottages and apartments were below the main house, this was an ideal property for Lucy to buy. We then walked to the stables, mum had a zapper and the stable door opened automatically, mum said, "Would you like me to get it out for you?"

I nodded. She opened the door, and it started the first time, mum drove it outside.

I opened the drivers door for her, she took me in her arms and said, "Jack, you don't know how happy I am that you visited today, my drinking will be reduced dramatically, keep in touch with me, you can WhatsApp if you're busy, one last thing, kiss me lovingly."

Mum's tongue went deep in my mouth our kiss was full of passion, it was a long kiss then I felt her hand fondling my flaccid cock, it wasn't flaccid for long, mum said, "I'm so happy you're with me and I'm also delighted that I can give you a hard on, that will be our next step darling."

I kissed her back and gave her the key of the Golf and told her I would try to sell it, the drivers window was open, I leaned out and my right hand cupped her massive left tit, I fondled it, mum purred with pleasure and I said, "I'll see you tomorrow."

Lucy was watering some flowers when I arrived as I got out of the Range Rover she said, "It must have been a great day, I love your new car, I'm so happy you start on Monday, I'll put my watering can away, would you like a glass of wine darling?

Jill will be home any minute, she phoned me twenty minutes ago."

I said, "Lucy, Busty Bunty wants her massage on Tuesday afternoon, I think she'll want more than a massage?"

Lucy smiled and said, "Without a doubt she will, give her what she wants, but tell me again when Jill's home, we must keep her in the loop so she's aware that you give tingles to selected people."

Lucy was braless, her tits looked beautiful, as we went in the front door, Jill arrived, we waited for her, she said, "Mum, let's open a bottle of Champagne to celebrate Jack's new job, I like your car Jack have you just bought it?"

I then told them the story about mum, how depressed she was, her husband on death's doorstep, they were both surprised as neither had ever been inside it; I told them they could have another seventy-five rooms there, the rooms I had seen were all good, I also told them about mum giving me the Range Rover, they were impressed with that; I told them it was two years old with two hundred miles on the clock.

Lucy was interested, I told her nothing would be done until Peter died, I then said that mum wanted to use the Spa and was prepared to pay, Lucy said she can use it anytime and there will be no payment.

I then slipped it in about Busty Bunty, Lucy said I should do it and said Bunty would probably look for tingles as her husband is giving her nothing, I was surprised when Jill said, "Jack, do it, this will keep her happy, if we're going to have an additional seventy-five rooms, she'll be a great asset."

We drank Champagne, Lucy cooked dinner, Jill had a couple of calls to make, I messaged mum, it read, "Mum, I wish I had visited you before, we will get through this together, I've spoken with Lady Whitley, you can use the Spa anytime you want, I can't get your beautiful body out of my head, but please don't wear the teeny-weeny when you swim in the Spa, I'll see you around twelve-thirty tomorrow, your tits are a good handful, I think they'll be a wonderful mouthful, love Jack xx."

Mum replied five minutes later, she wrote, "Jack, I've been a good girl, I poured the wine that was on the kitchen table down the sink, I haven't had a drop since you left, how do I proceed with the Spa, do I just walk over? I will buy a couple of costumes tomorrow. I enjoyed when you fondled my tit today, they are very sensitive, I can cum if they're fondled and sucked, I won't wear a bra but a loose top for you tomorrow, I enjoyed today, I feel I have a future now, thinking about you, love mum xxx."

I went into the kitchen and put my hands up Lucy's cashmere sweater and fondled her massive melons, Lucy said, "You're teasing me now, Jill's right about giving Bunty tingles, I'll have to save up all my pennies for the upgrade of that building, have you told you mum yet that she can use the Spa?"

"She's thrilled, I appreciate you doing that Lucy, mum wonders how to progress, does she just go or what?"

Lucy thought for a minute and said, "Ask her if she can be there at nine tomorrow morning, I go for my swim then, tell her to go to reception and ask for me, I'll tell the staff to let her use the facilities anytime."

I messaged mum, "Can you be at the Spa tomorrow at nine? Lady Whitley will be there and she'll tell the staff you can use the facilities, love Jack xx."

Mum replied seconds later, "Thanks Jack, I have a costume I can wear, I'll buy some more tomorrow, my life is changing, love mum xx. "

That night was wonderful with Lucy and Jill, Lucy said that word should get out that I was dating Jill, as she felt it was just a matter of time before Jill got pregnant. They both liked it in the morning and afternoon, we went to bed after dinner and were all asleep by ten; I was thinking how I'd get on with Busty Bunty, we would need her for Cove House, I'd take pictures tomorrow to show Lucy and Jill, only four more days left at the hospital, my world was changing too.

To be continued, please give 5 Stars as more people will read the story.

Comments and suggestions are welcome as they help me make my stories more interesting.

jack1107

12