The Manor Cove Widows Ch. 04

Story Info
Aristocratic Woman and her Daughter Enjoy Jack.
5.3k words
4.83
9.4k
19

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers

I got a message from mum at eleven-thirty, it read, "Dear Jack, I love that Spa, it's so relaxing, I arrived a little early, the reception couldn't have been nicer, I'm an F cup in my bra and Lady Whitley and her daughter Jill are the same, I bought two beautiful costumes. Lady Whitley came over and introduced herself, she's a lady and for seventy-two, what a body, we swam together, we swam fifty lengths which is two kilometres, I feel tired but I feel good, I'm now Lucy with her and we're swimming again tomorrow at nine."

"She thinks the world of you Jack, being General Manager of Manor Cove, is a big position, I think you'll do very well, could I now have a little of a social life? Looking forward to twelve-thirty, love mum xx."

I left before twelve, I arrived at Cove House at twelve-twenty, the gates were closed, I pressed the intercom button and mum answered, she said, "Darling, you're early, I'll open the gates and I've gone twenty-four hours with no alcohol, I blow you a big kiss Jack x."

I drove up to the front of the house, parked and went to the front door which was open, I walked in, mum was sitting in a beautiful antique armchair with her legs crossed, she was smiling, I said, "Mum, you could be a mature model, you look gorgeous, will you make me a cup of tea? I love what I see, I'm glad Lucy has invited you tomorrow, she's a lovely lady."

Mum got out of the chair, she was braless, her tits jiggled beautifully in the top she was wearing, she was also wearing tight leggings which displayed a perfect Camel's Toe, "Let's go into the kitchen and I'll make tea, Peter is not good, I've phoned the doctor, he'll come this afternoon at two, I think we're close to the end."

"I think so too mum, it will relieve you of a lot of stress, you got on well with Lucy?"

Mum smiled and said, "She's a lady in every sense of the word, she thinks so highly of you, she told me her daughter thinks you're the best, I was thinking would Lucy be interested in buying Cove House? I would sell it to her in a minute."

I thought for a minute and decided now's the time, I said, "Jill, Lucy's daughter is a beautiful woman, I got to know Lucy when she was a patient in the hospital, we got on well, Jill visited every day and said to Lucy that I'd be ideal as General Manager of Manor Cove. I had an interview with the Matron, all went well and I was offered the job although I had nowhere to live, Lucy invited me to stay with her as the cottage has three bedrooms, Jill has one of them, I'm in the other, I'm spending a lot of time with both of them, I'm happy I've told you this."

"You should invite Lucy for a coffee, she's never seen Cove House, I'm sure if the price is right she'll buy it from you, how dependent are you on the sale of Cove House?"

Mum quickly replied, "Jack, I'm glad you told me that, I had the feeling that Lucy was attracted to you in a big way, you are making big impressions there, stay with it and you could be made for life. I'm not dependent on the sale of Cove House at all, I'm not fully aware of Peter's wealth as share holdings bring dividends every so often, I've only had access to this information for four months, I'm sure Peter is worth over twenty million, I'm not poor Jack."

It was now one-thirty, I said, "Mum, I'd better go, the doctor will be here soon, keep me posted on what he says, I'll be here tomorrow at the same time or maybe better later if you invite Lucy for a coffee, message me a time and I'll be there."

Mum got off her chair and took me in her arms pulling me close to her and said, "I'll do that Jack, if it helps you, I'll sell Cove House to Lucy, I know you know I'm not wearing a bra, feel me as you kiss me, Jack."

We kissed lovingly then as we kissed I slipped my hand under her loose top and fondled her massive left tit, her nipple was big and hard, I squeezed it between my thumb and index finger, mum loved it, she was gasping with pleasure, mum whispered, "Feel me down below Jack then you'll know how wet you make me."

I raised mum's top up over her massive tits and sucked on her hard left tit, mum was breathing heavily, I moved my right hand across her stomach then slipped my fingertips inside the waistband of her leggings, mum spread her legs in anticipation, her vulva was smooth and swollen, I kept sucking on her hard nipple as I spread her thick cunt flaps open, my fingertips felt her hard clit, I slid two fingers inside her soaking pussy, mum gasped and said, "That feels so good, suck my tit and play with my pussy, you'll make me cum, darling."

I kept sucking on her big hard nipple as my thumb excited her hard clit, I finger fucked her hard and deep with two of my thick long fingers, mum was riding my fingers, she was so close then cried out, "I'm cumming, please don't stop, it feels so good."

Mum's whole body shook as she climaxed, she composed herself and said, "I needed that darling, Jack, you excite me so much, I get wet just looking at you and I think Lucy is the same."

I didn't reply, I pulled my two fingers out of her dripping cunt, I held them up, they were glistening with mum's cum, I offered her my index finger, she sucked it and licked it clean, mum came off my finger, I brought my middle finger to my mouth and exactly the same as mum had done to my index finger, we tongue kissed then mum said, "I'll message you when the doctor has gone, I want to see you tomorrow Jack, what you did to me today was beautiful."

As I left, driving along the driveway I had to pull to the side to allow the doctor to pass; I drove to the cottage, Lucy wasn't there but she left a note saying she was in town with Jill and they'd taken the size of my clothes from my clothes and they would get me some clothes for work as Jill suggested that suits would be too formal. I made myself some toasted cheese using mature cheddar from the Estate; it was delicious.

Just after three my phone beeped, the message from mum read, "It won't be long, he has laboured breathing, big drop in his blood pressure and body temperature, most significant is he stops breathing for several seconds then starts again with quick breaths, his catheter is empty, usually there's always some urine in it, the doctor says it could happen anytime in the next twenty-four hours, Jack, I'll keep you posted, that was the strongest orgasm I've had in years, I want to see you tomorrow, love mum xxx."

It was now three-thirty; I messaged Bunty to see if she was available now and did, she have any Coconut Oil or would I bring some? A minute later she replied saying she'd meet me at reception, she didn't have Coconut Oil and why Coconut Oil?

I replied it was nutritious for the skin, an excellent massage oil and if oral was required, it was nutritional for that. Her one-line reply was, "I'm getting wet now."

We met at reception; she gave me a big smile and a firm handshake, then led me to the massage room, a room with a massage table and also a vibration board, there was also a shower room, wash-hand basin and toilet. It didn't take Bunty long to strip, she stood there in her balconette bra and a thong, she was busty, the rest of her body was in great condition too, Bunty said, "Jack could you strip naked, that would excite me?"

I smiled, Bunty's body had excited me, she was a tall, good-looking woman with a voluptuous body, my cock was stiff, "Of course, Bunty, I'll do your back first, so lie face down on the table."

I stripped to my boxers, Bunty had her eyes focused on me, I pulled my boxers down, out popped my monster cock, Bunty gasped and said, "I love what I see, it's the most beautifully proportioned cock I've ever seen, I'm looking forward to playing with him later."

I started massaging Bunty's neck and shoulders first, they were tight and no wonder, she had a lot of stress, every now and again she'd say, 'That feels so good, you're very good at this'.

I stopped at her waist and started on her arms, she was relaxing, after her arms I started on her toes, feet, ankles, calf's and thighs, I stopped two inches from the end of her thighs just before her beautiful large butt, this is now when the fun would start, my fingers were so well lubed they would slip inside her ass or pussy so easily.

As I started on her butt I said, "Bunty, you have a gorgeous butt, legs, arms and back, if my fingers go anywhere you're not comfortable with, then tell me."

Bunty gasped as my fingers worked around her butt gap and said, "Jack, this is the best massage I've ever had, the tension is out of my neck, shoulders, arms and legs, I'll certainly recommend you to the residents who will be desperate for your services, your fingers can go anywhere you want, I want to feel them inside me."

She didn't have to wait long, I slipped my long thick middle inside her tight ass, she gasped as she raised herself and slipped her right hand on to her pussy and said, "I love that Jack, please give me another finger, I'll work my clit, I'll cum so quickly, Jack you're amazing, do you enjoy having sex with older women?"

I kept finger fucking her ass, her wrist was moving working on her clit, I wondered why she had asked that question, I replied, "Yes I do but there must be a chemistry for me to get intimate, if I can help a resident through my physiotherapy then I'll do it but for sex there must be a chemistry."

Bunty didn't reply straight away as she was having a massive orgasm, when she composed herself I asked her to turn over and I'd do her front, when she did this she said, "Jack, there's a lot of older women in the village that would want sex with you, over the coming weeks I'll point out the ones that are hot, sorry ninety percent of them are hot, I was asked if male escorts could visit them in the village, I couldn't allow that as the reputation of the Manor Cove would be gone in seconds, imagine the press getting wind of that,"

"I told them they must meet their escorts outside of the village, I would only suggest to you ladies that are discreet and wouldn't be discussing their sex lives with anyone."

I was massaging Bunty's big tits, they were gorgeous, I said, "Bunty, I'd be interested in those ladies, I am very discreet, I'm going to put my hand between your beautiful big tits, could you press your tits together as though I was giving you a titty fuck, now you see how slick it is, now lick a part of your hand that's contacted the Coconut Oil, tastes good doesn't it?"

"Jack, I've never had a titty fuck, Simon's not that well-endowed, that felt good, we'll do it another day, today I want you to take me doggy style as I stand over this table, Jack, you ooze sex, you're going to do well here, there are some wealthy women who love a good rogering."

Soon I finished the massage, Bunty's pussy was soaked, she'd take my monster cock easily, I felt so comfortable around Bunty; I was sure she felt the same way; she bent over the table, little did I realise that this was the first of many doggy style rides with some wonderful women on this massage table. I slipped inside her, she gasped as she took my full length, I soon had a good rhythm going, Bunty said, "This is incredible, the head of your cock is hitting my cervix and it feels so good, let me get adjusted here, I'm sure I can take you deeper."

Bunty had several small orgasms as I pounded into her, I fingered her clit, she loved it, I soon realised that my shaft was stimulating her big clit which was adding so much to her pleasure, then it happened, we both climaxed within seconds of each other, I was first to squirt, Bunty cried out, "We're both climaxing together, I can feel your cum spurting against my cervix, it feels so good, Jack, I want you regularly, this has been the best ride of my life."

We showered, it felt good, I had a few things running around my head which would have been good to talk to Bunty about if we'd been in bed, I said, "Bunty, have you got time for a chat, there's a couple of things I'd like to bounce off you, could we have a glass of wine in the bar?"

"No problem, give me a hint of what you want to chat about?"

I smiled and said, "Do you have a room that could seat all the residents?"

She grinned and said, "Yes, the ballroom, it can seat four hundred for a dance, it's a beautiful room, we could do so much, but we keep it as it is, the chandeliers are incredible. Do you want a meeting with all the residents?"

"Yes, I want you to introduce me so they all know who I am, there's also a couple of things I've been thinking we could do to increase the profitability and make the village more like a village."

"Great Jack, let's go to the bar, the bar is popular, it is like a village pub."

When we got to the bar, it wasn't buzzing but there were a few there, mostly women, there were four guys drinking pints at one table, Bunty said, "All the ladies are now wondering who you are? You can see the problem here, we have one hundred and twenty lady residents and thirty men, most of the women are widows, divorced or have never been married, there are two married couples but they keep to themselves, the circa thirty males are all widowers, it is difficult to get a balance, if we had more men then there would be more relationships developing, we have so few men."

"What's the position of the residents having sex?"

"As they get older, the frequency drops to two or three times a month, being intimate helps in so many ways, it influences the physical and emotional health which is good for everyone, we don't allow escorts to come to into the village, I know that sex goes on behind closed doors, with the ratio of males to females here I'm sure there's a lot of same-sex relationships going on, any sex here that's consensual is not a problem for us, things like this happen in every village."

"Bunty, I understand, I'm thinking about organising minor events that bring the residents together, it's inexpensive to set up a disco, they have dance and music that's good for them and they are looking after themselves when they do it. Creating events that bring them together, asking them what we can do for them to make living here better for them? Getting feedback is important."

My phone beeped, it was from mum so I read it, "Jack, thanks so much for this afternoon, I'm still tingling. The evening nurse has just left, she changed the catheter, there was some urine in it, she told me it will not be long, if anything happens during the night I'll let you know so you can let Lucy know I won't swim tomorrow because of the circumstances, whatever happens, I want to see you tomorrow, love mum xxx."

I replied, "Mum, I enjoyed this afternoon too, keep me posted, we'll get through this together, love Jack xxx."

I apologised to Bunty for writing the message, she said, "No problem, I agree with you, feedback is good whether it's praise or criticism, we'll come up with ways to improve life for our residents, motivating them is a great way to bring them together, Jack we can make a plan and on Monday have a meeting in the ballroom, I'll introduce you and you can tell them your plans, they'll love that, after you speak, they'll be on your side."

Bunty was smiling at me then said, "Hi Jean, how's your neck, you're walking better?"

There was a tall, good looking, voluptuous woman in her late sixties approaching our table, she ticked all my boxes, as she replied to Bunty, I stood up, "Bunty, it's great to see you, I've been having cortisone injections in my spine but I still can't turn my neck properly, I go for physical therapy but I still haven't got full mobility."

Bunty replied, "Jean, I'm so sorry to hear this, may I introduce you to our new General Manager, Jack Ryan, amongst other things, Jack's a fully qualified physiotherapist perhaps he can help you, Jack what do you think?"

I smiled and shook Jean's hand, her eyes sparkled, I liked what I saw of Jean, I said, "Hi Jean, please join us, I'm sorry to hear this, I'm not a great believer in cortisone, when did the pain start?"

Jean smiled and said, "I'm pleased to meet you, I've been here for six months and I love Manor Cove, I still drive, I was in the City one day, a young girl driver wasn't paying attention and hit me side on and spun my car breaking the rear axle, my car was a write off, apart from being shocked I felt ok, three days later I could hardly move that was six weeks ago, I still can't move my neck fully."

I replied, "Jean, I believe you're suffering from whiplash, and something is out of place, have you had any X-rays taken?" "Yes, but they couldn't find anything." I said, "Did you have any witnesses to the accident?" Jean replied immediately, "Yes, two couples who both said the girl had just reversed without looking, I also have the video from the dash cam which shows her reversing into my car, her car is visible reversing in the footage and when she hits my rear wheel my car spins fifty degrees. They charged her with careless driving."

I said, "Jean, I'm happy to hear that as her insurers could pay out a lot of money to you, I've treated several with a similar problem, Bunty is it possible I could use the vibration board in the massage room, I'll only need it for five minutes?"

"No problem, Jack, I'll wait here until you get back."

We then walked to the massage room, Jean said, "I didn't know that we were getting a General Manager, Bunty does an excellent job as do all the staff here, have you worked in a residential home before Jack?"

I smiled and said. "No, I'm a trained geriatric nurse, I also have qualifications in physiotherapy and nutrition, I believe I can bring a lot of experience to Manor Cove."

We got into the massage room and I asked Jean to stand with the widest stance she could on the vibration board; she was wearing two-inch-heels which she took off; she was wearing slacks and a cashmere sweater, in which her massive tits jiggled beautifully, I told her when I switched on the machine, to keep her feet at the widest position and move her head as far as she could in each direction when she felt her neck muscles vibrate, at present she could only turn her head forty degrees in each direction.

I started the machine, Jean's massive tits were wobbling beautifully, her nipples were hard, it was a lovely sight, she was doing everything I told her to do, she said, "This is great, I can feel this is helping my neck muscles, I can turn my head a lot easier and I think this is working."

I told her she had three minutes to go, I was aroused by the way Jean's tits were wobbling, I'm sure she noticed my eyes were fixated on them, my phone beeped, I had a message from Bunty, it read, "Jack, take your time with Jean, she's a lady who would be interested in you, she wanted escorts into the village, have fun and thanks again for a wonderful afternoon, I'm still tingling."

I was expecting the timer to switch the machine off, Jean said, "Jack, look at my neck turn, I can move it anyway without pain, what do I owe you for this and can I use this machine again?"

The machine stopped, Jean's massive tits stopped jiggling, her nipples were hard, I looked at her tits and said, "Jean, you were on the machine for five minutes, there's no charge, I'm happy that I could help, I believe the whiplash has caused this, the vibration board has loosened your muscles and has helped, may I ask how old are you?"

"Thank you, Jack, I feel so much better now, I had some pain in my lower back, it's gone too, I'm sixty-eight, I swim a lot and use the exercise room, that's one reason I came here, the facilities are excellent, I believe age is just a number, I don't feel old."

"Jean, you look amazing for your age, you're a beautiful woman with a beautiful body, I start here on Monday, one day next week you should have another five minutes on the board, that'll keep you loose."

Jean was pushing her tits out for me, I was sure of that, Jean said, "Jack, would you give me your mobile number then if I've any problems I can get in touch?"

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers
12