The Manor Cove Widows Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was about to give Jean my personal mobile number, a few years ago when I started giving tingles, I got another phone which I call my work phone, I gave her my work phone number, she was so happy, she said, "Jack, you've made my day, I'd love to give you a cuddle."

She took me in her arms pulling me closer to her, our lips met, our tongues intertwined, we tongue kissed for several minutes, she loved it when I fondled her massive left tit, I said, "I love how you kiss, I love your big tits, you feel so good, you're amazing for your age."

"Jack, I love how you kiss too, I love a big powerful tongue, I love what you're doing to my tits, slip your hand under my sweater and I'll unhook my bra for you, then you can suck my hard nipples."

Jean's bra was unhooked before she finished the sentence, I raised her sweater and loose bra over her massive melons, they looked gorgeous I said "Jean, do you want me to make you cum?"

She smiled and said, "Yes please, I'll take my slacks off."

Her slacks and thong were off in seconds, her vulva was smooth and swollen, her long sex slit looked perfect, I said, "We must be discreet, I'll make you cum but only with my tongue and fingers, if you want this we must plan and be discreet."

I took her hand and placed it on my bulge, my monster cock was rock hard, she stroked it and said, "It feels so good, take him out and I'll suck him, I've not felt anything like this in my life."

I unzipped my trousers and got my cock and balls out through the split in my boxers, Jean gasped when she saw it, I said, "Jean, this must be a quickie, if you want him then we must be discreet and plan a meeting, today I give you pleasure, lie on your back on the massage table, I'll raise the back so it's more comfortable for you, just lie back and relax and I'll give you a wonderful orgasm, I love your big tits."

As she lay on the massage table, I sucked on her hard clit, she was breathing heavily now, I knew she'd cum quickly as I slipped two fingers deep inside her hot wet cunt, my thumb teased her clit, I came off her clit and started stimulating it with my fingertips as I finger fucked her with three fingers, I said, "Jean, you have a treasure of a pussy, your body is beautiful, do you like what I'm doing?"

"I love it Jack, I'll be discreet too, you make me so horny, can you give me another finger?"

I smiled and said, "Jean, with me everything is possible, I'll lube my hand and fist you, it'll be better for you?"

She nodded in approval, I went to the cabinet where I'd left the Coconut Oil as I lubed my right hand, I said, "Jean, when was the last time you were fucked? I think you need this badly."

"I'll be honest with you, it was before my car accident, over six weeks ago, I was arranging escorts as escorts are not allowed in Manor Cove, I had to use hotels, I made them use condoms and I sucked none of them, I used them to give me relief, but I always had to finger my clit to cum, my god Jack that feels so good, I'm so close, none of them ever made me feel this good, we must talk."

I grinned and said, "I'd love to talk with you but first I want you to cum, cum for me Jean let me feel the warmth of your cum on my hand, push your gorgeous pussy against my hand, cum for me."

She did cum with a body-shaking orgasm, her orgasm was so intense it took her a couple of minutes to compose herself, I was happy she'd had such a strong orgasm, Jean leaned up, taking me in her arms and said, "Kiss me Jack, I need affection and someone that cares, that was one of best orgasms of my life, when can I see you again?"

I pulled my hand out of her dripping pussy, my whole hand was glistening with her cunt juice, I said, "Jean, let's share your cum, you do the palm of my hand, I'll do the back, if you want to lick my fingers clean then do it, your cum is so sweet, one day I must eat your pussy."

My hand was clean in a minute, Jean licked and sucked every finger and thumb then said, "I loved doing that with you, it's the first time in my life that I've done this, you haven't answered my question, when can I see you again?"

"Jean, you can see me any time you want, I'd like to explain my situation, I'm saving up so I have enough to put down a deposit for a mortgage on an apartment, if you can help me with this, I'd be happy to see you but we must be discreet."

Jean pulled me in close, we kissed again with a lot of affection, Jean said, "Jack, how do you feel about this, we arrange times on WhatsApp, we meet in my cottage, every time we meet there will be an envelope with one hundred pounds in it for you, if you need more, just ask?"

I kissed Jean and fondled her massive tit and said, "Thank you Jean, that's so kind of you, I'll make everyone so special for you, message me when you need me but give me as much notice as you can, next week, we can do it but I must see how things pan out, I've enjoyed being with you today."

We walked past the bar, Bunty wasn't there, I walked with Jean to her cottage which was one hundred yards from Lucy's, I said to Jean, "Jean, I want to give you a kiss but we can't do it, we must be discreet, I've enjoyed being with you today."

"Jack, I understand, we'll make up for it soon, I've loved today, I feel so comfortable with you, hopefully we meet soon, I'll give you an envelope for today."

"Jean, no, I won't accept it, have you ever heard of Kegel Balls?"

She had a quizzed look on her face and said no, I said, "Google them and get yourself a pair of medium balls, you'll get instructions for the exercises, it's simple, you can also slip the two balls inside your pussy and walk about with them inside you, they'll strengthen your pussy muscles and give you a lot more pleasure when my cock is inside you."

"Jack, thanks for the tip, I'll Google them when I get in the cottage, I'll be in touch."

I got to Lucy's cottage; Jill and Lucy were both home and chatting in the kitchen as Lucy cooked, their first question was how did I get on with Bunty? I poured myself a glass of wine and topped their glasses up then told them I'd got on well without going into the intimate details, then I told them about meeting the residents on Monday and introducing myself and some changes that I proposed to make, also to ask the residents if they had any suggestions in how to improve their stay at Manor Cove, I added they would be offered a glass of wine or a soft drink which I would pay for. They both agreed it was a great idea, and both wanted to attend the meeting.

I then told them about mum, Peter was near the end, it was a matter of days, mum would be agreeable to sell the property, I also added that if anything happened during the night, she'd message me so I could let you know she wouldn't be swimming tomorrow morning. Lucy was happy about this and said, "If we bought Cove House that would help Manor Cove so much, we could fill it now with the names we have on our waiting list."

Lucy and Jill then led me into the bedroom where I kept my clothes, lying on the bed was mixture of Ralph Lauren shirts, trousers and sweaters, Jill said, "I took my time and hand-picked every colour for you, they will all give you a relaxed, casual look and that's the image we want to create for you Jack, try shirt and trousers on to make sure they fit."

I did and they fitted me perfectly, all the colours suited me perfectly, I took Lucy and Jill into my arms as we all kissed, touched and felt each other, I told them I'd thank them nicely in bed tonight. We went straight to bed after dinner; the sex was as always fantastic, the variety of positions was amazing, as we lay in bed afterwards, Lucy and Jill were discussing what they'd wear on Monday night.

To be continued, please give 5 Stars as more people will read it.

All comments and suggestions are welcome as they make me more aware and help me write better stories.

jack1107

12