The Manor Cove Widows Ch. 05

Story Info
Jack Loves his new job.
6k words
4.84
9k
22

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,527 Followers

As always, Lucy cooked my breakfast while I was in the shower, I sat down to eat it at six-thirty, Lucy said, "We can have long lies next week when you start here, it will be good, I'm glad you looked after Bunty, we'll need her a lot if we buy Cove House, I hope your mum makes it for the swim, I like your mum, what was her profession?"

"Lucy, I've checked, there are no messages from mum, I suggested to mum yesterday that after your swim today to invite you to Cove House for a coffee, if she swims this morning, she'll invite you which will give you the opportunity to look over the place, mum was a geriatric nurse, that's why I became one, she taught me a lot."

"Jack thanks for giving me the heads up, I would love to see it, I haven't told Bunty yet, I'll only do that when the deal is done, I have an appointment at one this afternoon so I'll stop swimming at ten-thirty, that will give me more time to look around, that's interesting to know, I'll bet she was good at it as she's a caring person."

I gave Lucy a kiss then left, in the car I phoned mum, Peter was clinging on, mum would go swimming at nine, I told her to invite Lucy over, she would do that, she told me she had drunk nothing and was so happy about that; I asked her to message me when Lucy left.

My morning flew in, at eleven Bunty called and said, "Good morning, Jack, I hope I'm not disturbing you, I've a couple of things I want to ask you, the more I think about it the more I love the idea of the meeting, I intend to email every resident giving them a brief history of your experience, your Manor Cove email address which I've just created for you, do you want me to include your mobile number?"

"Bunty, all's good, I've what I call my work mobile which I'll give you the number and use this, I've also thought of giving a glass of red or white wine or soft drink, could you get me some business cards printed for me with this number on it so I can give every resident a card? I spoke with Lady Lucy, both she and Lady Jill will be at the meeting."

"Jack, that's wonderful, I'll include that in the email, it'll be a full house now for sure, Jack, thank you so much for yesterday, I've ordered some Coconut Oil, I'll make sure there's always some in the massage room, I'll phone the printer now, we'll have the cards tomorrow, I'll email you a copy of the email that I intend to send to the residents so you can edit it, I must go now as I've a meeting, see you soon."

I checked my work phone, I had two messages from Jean, one from last night which read, "Dear Jack, many thanks for curing my neck pain, I'm pain free there now although my pussy is still tingling from our get-together today, I found the Kegel Balls on Amazon, I've ordered them and hopefully I'll have them tomorrow, I've been researching them on Google, I promise you my pussy muscles will be nice and tight for you, thinking about you, Jean xx."

The second message was from twenty minutes ago, it read, "Dear Jack, they've arrived, I have them inside me now, they feel good, I'm tightening and releasing my pussy muscles as I write, I even think that they're arousing me but as you get to know me, you'll find I'm always horny, thinking about you, Jean xx."

I replied, "Happy to read this, it won't take long, in fact, tonight slip a couple of fingers inside, then tighten your pussy muscles, you'll feel a difference, if you're really horny, as you release and tighten your muscles with the Kegel Balls inside you, finger your beautiful big clit, you'll have a wonderful orgasm, let me know how you get on, Jack xx."

Just after twelve Lucy phoned and said, "Jack, I love Cove House, that's what we need, your mum has been wonderful, she showed me all around and I'm impressed, I'm sure we'll have a deal, your mum said we can have entry whenever we want as long as she could use her bedroom, lounge and kitchen until she finds a place to live, I'll get an architect to have a look, I hadn't planned for this but we can do it, I'll talk to you later."

A minute later mum phoned and said, "Jack, I had a wonderful swim with Lucy, we swam for one kilometre this morning and came to the house for coffee, a deal can be done, she likes the place, after the deal is done, I can stay here until I find a place of my own, it's a big relief for me, I'm worried about Peter, he stopped breathing twice then started breathing again, we can't do anything, it's not a good time, when will you be here?"

"I'm at the gates now and they're open, put the kettle on, I'll be with you in a minute."

I went to the front door, it wasn't open, a minute later mum opened the door and said, "He's gone, it's for the best, I'll phone the doctor, we need to get the death certificate, then I'll get the funeral director involved, stay with me Jack, I may be tempted to have a glass of wine."

Mum was organised, fortunately the doctor was at Manor Cove and would call in within the next ten minutes, mum then phoned the Funeral Director and they would be here in the next forty-five minutes. Mum then put the kettle on and the doctor arrived shortly afterwards, he offered his condolences and went about his business, five minutes later mum came back into the kitchen, she had changed and was now wearing a top and matching leggings, she was braless and her Camel's Toe was perfect.

I said, "Mum, you look gorgeous but maybe a lady in mourning should be wearing a bra?"

Mum laughed and said, "I'm not mourning Jack, I'm happy that he's out of his misery and hopefully I'll be out of mine, I've had eight years of hell from that man, I'm financially secure, that also means you're financially secure, I just hope life gets better."

I took mum in my arms, we tongue kissed so lovingly, I was just about to slip a hand under her top when the doorbell rang, mum opened the door to greet the Funeral Director and forty minutes later Peter was on his way to the Funeral Home. Mum once again took me in her arms, we kissed lovingly then mum said, "Let's go to bed Jack, I wanted you yesterday but I didn't want to do it with him still in the house."

I held mum close and said, "Mum, if that's what you want then we'll do it, I want to be honest with you, Lucy and her daughter Jill are sharing me, Jill wants me to be the father of her child."

Mum looked at me then smiled and said, "I can live with that Jack, I know one thing, Lucy is in love with you and I'm sure her daughter is too, if you can look after me twice a week, I'll be so happy, let's go to bed."

Mum had her clothes off quickly, her body was good, her massive tits were so similar to Lucy and Jill's, I was standing in my boxers, I took them off, mum gasped and said, "I know now why they love you, that's a monster, come close and hold me."

We kissed and touched as we lay on the bed, mum's pussy was wet, I wanted her wetter so she'd take my cock easily; I laid on top of her bed in a position to allow us to 69, mum's tongue was running up and down my stiff shaft, I felt the warmth of her mouth as she took the bulbous head into her mouth; I was now teasing mum's huge clit with my tongue as mum was increasingly taking more of my cock in her mouth; I was now sucking her clit as I finger fucked her with two fingers.

Mum loved it, she was pushing her pussy against my mouth, I felt mum's lips around the base of my cock, my bulbous head hitting the soft walls of her throat, mum was deep throating me, she was doing a great job of it too, I came off mum and said, "I love how you gobble mum, I want you to relax and enjoy what I'm doing to you, I want you to cum so your gorgeous pussy is so wet that you'll take my cock easily, mum, you taste so good."

"Jack, you're a darling, Peter didn't do oral, I love what you're doing to me, you going to make me cum, are you ok with that?"

I came off mum and said, "Of course I am, relax and enjoy, I just want to give you pleasure, cum for me mum, that'll make me so happy."

"Jack, I love what you're doing, can you give me another finger? That's lovely, we shouldn't be doing this but I feel so comfortable with you, I'm so close."

"Mum, we're both adults, if you're enjoying this as much as I am, we've got no problem, I just want to know all the naughty things that make you happy?"

Mum smiled and said, "Enjoying it, darling I'm loving it, Peter wasn't into foreplay either, he was an in and out type of man, only interested in himself and that was when he was sexually active, I had years of misery with him, this is so good, don't stop, I'm nearly there."

A minute later I felt the warmth of her cum as It flooded into my mouth, I had to swallow some as there was so much, mum's orgasm was a body-shaking orgasm, a minute later I did what I always do, I stuck my tongue out to show mum a massive blob of her cum, we then cum kissed lovingly for several minutes, I said, "I love the taste of your cum, mum, you have a fantastic body."

Mum smiled and said, "Thank you, it's been neglected for a long time, hopefully it will change now, I feel a change is happening in my life, I hope Lucy buys the house and I'll find a nice apartment not so far away then you can visit me regularly, Jack you're so hard, can mummy go on top of you, I want to feel that beauty pulsating inside me, it's been so long and I'm a little nervous?"

Mum squatted over me, gripping the base of my shaft she teased her long sex slit by rubbing the bulbous head up and down just within her thick cunt flaps, the head of my cock was glistening with her cunt juice as she excited her huge hard clit with my bulbous head, she then positioned the head in the middle of her long sex slit and pushed down taking my full length with her first push, she gasped as the head hit her cervix and said, "It's unimaginable how good this feels no wonder Lucy and her daughter want you, let mummy get a nice rhythm going, this is going to be so much fun."

Mum soon had a powerful rhythm going, she altered her hip position allowing her to take me deeper, her strong cunt gripping tightly at the right time, I loved how her massive tits wobbled as she rode me, twenty minutes later we both climaxed within seconds of each other, mum again had a massive orgasm. She composed herself quickly, leaned down and we kissed lovingly for several minutes then mum said, "It's been an eventful day, I'm glad we've done this Jack, can I see you tomorrow?"

"Of course, mum, I'll message you in the morning, will you swim with Lucy in the morning?"

"Yes, I will be there at nine, I'm enjoying that so much, just talking with people is so good, can you tell Lucy that Peter has gone and I'll be swimming tomorrow."

The rest of the week flew in, I was a little sad as I left the hospital on Friday, I'd enjoyed my time there, Peter's funeral was on Saturday morning, it was a small event, afterwards mum and I went back to Cove House, Lucy's architect had viewed the property on Friday, structurally it was in sound condition, mum and Lucy agreed a price, mum could stay there until she found a property, she could also use the Spa, she was delighted that everything was falling into place.

The lovemaking between Lucy, Jill and I was amazing, I was making Lucy cum, but I was only cumming in Jill, everything was going well, on Sunday afternoon Jill, Lucy and I had visited Cove House, mum had made us tea, she hadn't had any alcohol since we'd spoken; I was proud of her, I also saw how professional Jill was, her comments as we walked home were spot on, she was looking forward to the redesign of Cove House.

On Sunday night, I had my speech finally prepared for Monday evening; I went over it with Lucy and Jill, both liked it and made no suggestions, Jill said any residents hearing you speak would feel they were part of the village especially the questions and answers session at the end, I made a note to include Bunty in this as I was sure there would be questions, I wouldn't know the answers to.

Monday morning felt funny, I could walk to work, I went over my speech with Bunty; she liked it; she made a couple of suggestions which gave a more caring approach to the speech, Bunty told me it was going to be a full house tonight, the residents now knew that Lady Lucy Whitley and Lady Jill Whitley would be present, something that had never happened before, this was creating a lot of interest.

The ballroom had been prepared, it looked magnificent, there was a small stage with two lecterns and two microphones, Bunty had done a great job, at five-fifty, the room was filled, a lot of staff had asked if they could attend too, Bunty and I both agreed on it, I was sitting in Bunty's office dressed in the clothes Jill had picked for me, Bunty came in, she looked gorgeous and said, "Jack, the ballroom is packed, thank goodness we put two reserved tickets on two chairs for our important guests, we could start now but we wait until six, I've a good feeling about tonight."

We entered on the dot of six, as we walked to the stage, the ballroom was soundless, Bunty then broke the ice by thanking everyone for attending, I looked around the room, there were several very fuckable women there, Lucy and Jill were glowing, they both looked amazing, Bunty introduced me and sat on a chair on the stage, it didn't take me long to get into my stride, I quickly covered all the main points, it was obvious I was gaining their approval, I had been sipping water as I spoke, my final sentence before the Q&A session was as I raised a glass of red wine, "My speech is over, I need this drink now, but one thing is we could do with better quality wine here, I'll organise wine tastings so we all have the chance to select what wines we drink here."

The response was unbelievable, there was a standing ovation, I had the feeling that I had brought them all closer; I had introduced myself as Jack Ryan; I asked if anyone asking a question to give their name first as that would be a good way for me to get to know everyone; the questions were coming quick and fast; they were all good questions, I'd suggested a disco, which encouraged dancing and music, that was going to be one of the first things to get going, when we finished I had two names I was confident would look for tingles, Jo Morton and Rose Kane were so fuckable, I noticed that all of them had taken my card.

After we'd finished, I went over to Lucy and Jill, Lucy said, "Jack, that was excellent, I feel you've brought everyone together, that comment about the wine was on the button, I don't know the numbers but we go through a lot of wine here, I want to come to the tastings."

Jill said, "Jack, you and Bunty are going to do great things here, the questions about diet and wellbeing, you answered so well, that lady, I think her name was Jean, was so impressed with the treatment you gave her, you will bring comfort to many people, let's get home, mums got a leg of lamb in the oven."

I enjoyed the next days, every day was interesting, I concentrated on the disco, which was easy, using an iPad we could set up an assortment of music to last for hours, we didn't need a Disc Jockey; I put it to the residents to try it without a DJ, then try it with one, which we set up. One independent company impressed me while I was setting up a series of wine tastings with different wine companies.

On Wednesday afternoon as I was walking through the spa, I noticed Jo Morton sitting in the Jacuzzi, she signalled for me to come over, she was a tall blonde, voluptuous widow in her early sixties, she said, "Jack, I'm so happy that I've seen you, I was thinking of messaging you but I didn't want to be forward, I'm a qualified yoga teacher, we don't have yoga here, I would be prepared to set it up, if the residents wanted it then we could come to some arrangement?"

I noticed that the powerful Jacuzzi jet was hitting the top of her pussy flaps, I was sure her clit was taking the full blast, I smiled and said, "Jo, you should have messaged me, I know yoga can improve mobility and give stress relief, it's good for the body and for the mind, I'm sure our residents would benefit from it, we must have a chat about this, you look very comfortable sitting there."

My eyes were totally focused on the jet of water hitting her clit, Jo smiled, she moved her hips so the jet was hitting her full on, she said, "I can be available any time, I'll message you my apartment number, let me know a time and I'll be there for you, I'm so comfortable here, it's so relaxing in here."

I smiled, thinking of how I could reply to her, I said, "Jo, maybe you can help me, a couple of ladies have asked me if it's possible to get a more powerful pump in the Jacuzzi, I put my hand in one day and the jets felt so powerful to me?"

As Jo replied she pulled off her bikini bottom exposing a gorgeous pussy, her vulva smooth and swollen, she smiled as she said, "It's so much better when you go commando in here, you'll always find me here at the quiet times, the jet is so powerful, get the jet directly on your clit, the stimulation is incredible, Jack do you want to watch me cum, I'll pop my clit out if you do?"

"I'd love to watch that, Jo." Jo spread her cunt flaps open with her thumb and index finger, a huge hooded clit popped out, it looked so suckable, as Jo angled her hips to get the jet directly on her clit she said, "You look happy Jack, have you ever seen a mature lady cum before?"

I smiled and said, "To be honest, I have, I love to watch the pleasure it gives from their life experiences, a woman that orgasms is always a smiling woman." Jo smiled and said, "I'm so close, talk dirty to me Jack, tell me you want my cunt when we have our chat what position would you like to take me, I can get into my cat position then you can have me doggy style?"

"Do you like it deep inside you Jo, if you do, then we'll do it doggy style, do you want it hard and deep? Cum for me, Jo, let me watch you cum."

Jo had a body-shaking orgasm, it was incredible to watch as her whole body was trembling but she still kept the jet hitting her clit; I liked Jo, there was something so sexy about her. Jo composed herself and said, "That was good Jack, I like to be dominated, I always have stronger orgasms when I am, I had a great one there, when will you visit?"

I thought for a moment and said, "Message me your apartment number. I'll check my diary and get back to you, you've a gorgeous body Jo, it ticks all my boxes, I'll be in touch soon."

The next two weeks flew by, I was looking after Bunty, Jean, Jo and mum though Jill was getting my seed at least twice a day, it was a great relationship I had with Lucy and Jill, they both knew I was having some fun on the side; they accepted it which strengthened our relationship. We had done a lot in the two weeks, there had been one disco with no DJ and one with, one of the male residents had done it and it was very good, he was now doing a weekly disco on a Saturday night.

There also had been three wine tastings, all the residents took part and were asked to give tasting notes on the wines, the independent companies were easily the best, they were also better prices, Bunty had said that the residents felt they were part of things, there was a smaller wine list but the quality was much higher, changes were being made, things were moving in the right direction.

The next week Sal arrived, I saw her on the morning she arrived, for her age she looked gorgeous, Bunty, Lucy and I had a lot going on, mum had accepted the Estate's offer for Cove House, architects and surveyors were there every day, the Estate was big business, I was impressed with how quickly the Planning Permission went through, I had often heard the expression, 'Money talks,' I soon realised that, 'Wealth whispers.' Lucy and those around her were so professional, they also knew how to get things done.

I soon had an invitation to visit Sal, she was so hot; she did all the work, all she was interested in was getting my cock inside her, she was unbelievable in bed, her body was incredible for her age, she had the agility of a woman in her mid-forties, she also gave a fabulous ride, we soon got into the routine where I would visit her twice a week, I found it a little embarrassing when the professor visited; he was so happy that his mum was so relaxed and comfortable here; he did not know that she was being fucked senseless twice a week.

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,527 Followers
12