The Manor Cove Widows Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two months after I arrived at Manor Cove, two big things happened, work started on Cove House, the stables were first as there was a lot of work in keeping the façade but they were getting thirty-five apartments in the stables, on the Monday morning when the work started just after ten in the morning I got a call from Jill, she was so happy, she said, "Jack, I'm pregnant, everything is good, we're going to have a son, I'm so happy, you're the first to know, I haven't told mum yet, she'll be over the moon too, I've never felt this happy in my life before, tonight will be special."

I was so happy that Jill was pregnant; she stopped drinking and Lucy prepared all the healthy things she wanted to eat; Jill also cut down the hours she was working; she had three talented designers working for her; she directed all their work, she still wanted sex twice a day, I was happy to oblige. Mum was still living in Cove House, I would visit her twice a week too, I was happy how things were going, we would have no problem filling the new apartments, through the grapevine word was getting out about them.

The next six months flew in, the stables were finished and occupied, Cove House was nearly finished, a new lift had been installed, Jill and her team had been busy with the fittings and Interior Design of the apartments there, Jill's bump was noticeable now, three weeks to go, she was still active sexually but only in the spoon position; she had been so careful throughout her pregnancy; I was happy too, Jill didn't want to get married, our son would be Lord Whitley, we hadn't decided on a Christian name yet as Jill and Lucy were researching things.

Another development was mum had moved into my room in Lucy's cottage, this helped a lot as with the workers around Cove House, they would have wondered why I was visiting mum twice a week, both Lucy and Jill knew I was having sex with mum, they were comfortable with it, a strong friendship had developed between mum and Lucy, I was sure that they were having sex, I didn't ask and they said nothing though one night in the kitchen I had a great feel of mum's pussy as Lucy cooked dinner, when mum moved in she adopted the same dress code as Lucy and Jill, no bras or panties, they must be accessible for a feel, mum had, as usual, a noisy orgasm, Lucy had heard it as when mum excused herself to clean her dripping pussy Lucy whispered, "I want the same from you later."

I was in my office one Friday afternoon, the duty receptionist called me to say one apartment had no Wi-Fi, when she told me the apartment number I knew it was Sue Perry, a voluptuous widow, we'd made eye contact so often but because of the pressure of my work we had moved nothing forward, usually Simon, Bunty's husband, did little chores around the Estate like changing light bulbs and resetting the Wi-Fi system but usually the problem was they had too many tabs open on their laptops or iPads and run out of memory, Simon had a dental appointment that afternoon, the receptionist had told Sue that it maybe tomorrow morning before it would be attended to, Sue had accepted this and it wasn't a problem then the receptionist had seen I was still around and asked me if I would attend to it.

I was a little excited as I rang her doorbell, I got a surprise when Sue opened the door, she was wearing a thigh length silk kimono, which showed the tops of her self-supporting stockings, she was wearing three-inch heels and her massive tits were jiggling freely, she wasn't wearing a bra and I was sure she wasn't wearing panties either, she had got a surprise too but she composed herself and smiled and said, "Hi Jack, what a pleasant surprise, have you come to fix my Wi-Fi? I wasn't expecting it to be fixed until tomorrow but great if you can fix it, Rose's laptop is still working, she's bringing it over then we'll watch a film on Netflix, do come in."

Rose Kane was another tall, curvy widow with a fantastic body, my first thought was if this is how Sue is dressing for a visit from Rose to watch a film, what could they be up to? I followed Sue into her apartment, she wasn't wearing panties, her beautiful butt moved so sensually as she walked, I said, "Hopefully, I can fix it, can I have a look at your laptop? I like your outfit, you look stunning, I love long legs."

"Thanks for the compliments, Jack, Rose likes me to dress like this when she visits, she'll be wearing something similar when she arrives, the laptop is in the lounge, I've just poured myself a glass of wine, would you like to have a glass with me?"

I smiled and said, "Sue, I'd love one, it's been a long week, let me check your laptop?"

Sue went for the wine, her big milkers looked incredible, her massive nipples were rock hard, I checked the Wi-Fi speed on my smartphone; it was over four hundred megabytes per second, the entire estate had fibre optic cable covered completely with repeaters, I checked her laptop; she had over forty taps open in her browser, her laptop needed restarted to clear the memory, I checked her browser history, Sue was into porn in a big way, mum son incest, mature and younger men, lesbian older women and a lot of extreme hard-core, I wondered how I should play this?

I switched off Sue's laptop, I had just restarted her laptop when Sue came into the lounge carrying two glasses of wine, she looked so sexy, I could feel my cock stiffen, Sue smiled and said, "We have a bit of time together if you want Jack, I've phoned Rose, she knew about my laptop, I told her they have just come to fix it and I'd call her when they left, I didn't tell her it was you that was here or she'd have been here in a heartbeat, you're the first eligible young man I've ever had in this apartment, I hope you like the Chablis, the new wines are fantastic, I've also some Champagne in the fridge if you'd like me to spoil you?"

I smiled and took the glass as Sue sat beside me on the couch, we clinked our glasses, I said, "Sue, I've restarted your laptop, you had too many tabs open, when you finish with your computer for the day then switch it off and that clears the memory and that will cure the problem, or maybe you want me to visit you regularly for a glass of wine, we could have Champagne the next time I visit but if I visit you then we must both be very discreet, how would you like to spoil me?"

Sue's face glowed when I said this, she put her glass on the coffee table then put my glass beside hers and said as she took me in her arms, "I'm very open-minded let's kiss and cuddle and get to know each other, once I know what you like I'll give you pleasure that you never knew existed."

I smiled as Sue said this, I knew I could easily give Sue pleasure she'd never experienced, our mouths met, our tongues intertwined deeply inside the other's mouth, as I felt Sue's massive tits I said, "Sue, maybe better we go to bed, you're making my cock so stiff, I want to see your gorgeous body?"

Sue led me to her bedroom, the big king-size bed looked so inviting, I stripped quickly, there was a massive bulge in my boxers, Sue hadn't seen my monster cock yet, I knew when she saw it she'd know that it would give her lots of pleasure, Sue undid the belt of her kimono, shook off her three-inch heels and took off her kimono and asked, "Do you like my body Jack, I see how stiff your cock is, take your boxers off and I'll make him so hard for you, it's going to be my first cock for a long time, fuck Jack, that's a monster cock, it's so thick and long, your balls are so heavy, have you lots of creamy spunk for me?"

I lay on top of the bed as Sue wrapped her lips around the bulbous head of my cock, the warmth of her mouth was amazing as her tongue and lips did magical things to my cock, she was focused on what she was doing and she was so good at it, I moved so I could suck on her massive tits, my hand moved across her stomach, her vulva was smooth and swollen, with a perfectly formed long sex slit, I slid two fingers inside her wet cunt, she was ready for me, I said, "Sue, you've a gorgeous cunt, tell me what you want?"

She came off my cock and said, "I give a great ride Jack, let me take you cowgirl, I'll make my big tits wobble for you, I'll fuck you hard and deep, let me go on top, I want that monster inside me."

Sue gave me a great ride, for twenty-five minutes, she fucked me, her massive tits jiggling beautifully as I fingered her massive clit, she had a couple of small orgasms, her cunt muscles were so strong, I loved it when she gripped my cock, she was getting close and so was I, I wanted to see how far I could go with her, I said, "Sue, you give a great ride, do you like my cock?"

"I love it darling, you're making my pussy tingle, I'm so close, shoot your spunk deep inside me, Jack."

"I'm close too darling, how do you and Rose have sex, toys or strap-ons?"

"We vary it a lot, Rose gives great oral, cum inside me and she'll eat my pussy after you go, she loves being fucked with a big dildo as I suck her clit, Rose would love your cock, we should have a threesome soon, would you be interested in that?"

I smiled and said, "Yes, we'll do that, I'd like to watch you and Rose fuck, then I'll fuck both of you."

As I said this, Sue cried out, "No problem, we'll do it, I'm cumming, cum for me Jack, shoot it deep inside me."

We both climaxed within seconds of each other, Sue's body was trembling with her orgasm, when she had composed herself, we kissed lovingly for several minutes then Sue said, "I'm so glad you came to fix my Wi-Fi, we must see each other again, I needed that so badly, I'm available anytime you want."

We kissed again, I then showered, Sue sat in the bathroom as I showered, I'd always been fresh going to Lucy and Jill, I would not change that now. As I left, Sue said, "Rose will enjoy eating my pussy tonight, she loves cum, I'll take some pictures, Rose has a gorgeous body, Jack, I'll be honest with Rose, I'll tell her you gave me the fuck of my life, she's discreet just like me."

The next morning, I checked my work phone, there was pictures and videos of Sue and Rose doing naughty things, there was a short video of Rose eating Sue's pussy then sticking her tongue out to show a blob of my and Sue's cum cocktail, three days later we had our first threesome, it was amazing; they were both insatiable.

On the morning Jill had our son, mum told me she was pregnant too, Jill was taking no chances and had spent two days in a maternity unit, that was when mum and Lucy shared me, Jill accepted her when she came out of hospital, we were one big happy family.

The End....Or is it the Beginning?

Please give 5 Stars as more people will read this.

Let me know if you want to read about Jack's incredible affairs with the new influx of horny widows to Manor Cove and any suggestions of the naughty things he can do with them?

All comments and suggestions are welcome as this will improve the quality of my writing.

jack1107

12